The cuckng begins?

The cuckng begins?

> msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-shifts-on-muslim-ban-calls-for-extreme-vetting/ar-BBur2tP?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
> archive.is/WYg7f

Trump Shifts on Muslim Ban, Calls for 'Extreme Vetting'

> Trump continued: "We're going to have a thing called extreme vetting. And if people want to come in, there's going to be extreme vetting. We're going to have extreme vetting. They're going to come in and we're going to know where they came from and who they are."

> When asked moments later by The Daily Mail to further clarify those remarks, Trump responded: "I don't want people coming in — I don't want people coming in from certain countries. I don't want people coming in from the terror countries. You have terror countries! I don't want them, unless they're very, very strongly vetted."

Thoughts?

I've already given up on any high hopes for Trump's regime, but its looking pretty shifty.

How long before we just need 'extreme fencing' on the border?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-s-immigration-plan-would-ban-one-third-world-n608506
archive.is/Sa4qH
pjmedia.com/andrewmccarthy/2016/05/02/where-would-trump-be-if-he-had-run-as-what-he-is-the-amnesty-candidate/
boards.4chan.org/mlp/thread/27843595
mediaite.com/election-2016/donald-trump-brags-that-his-club-is-not-whites-only/
youtube.com/watch?v=wLKE--ArNnU
pastebin.com/8VCHAVAq
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/284910-trump-shifts-tone-no-mass-deportations
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
archive.is/AseEg
youtube.com/watch?v=3DGdyZS4v8Y
ropeculture.org/2016/02/16/trumpcucks/
breitbart.com/video/2015/07/27/trump-id-expedite-legal-immigration-process-for-good-illegals-after-getting-them-out/
cis.org/seminara/new-pew-report-confirms-visa-overstays-are-driving-increased-illegal-immigration
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

From now until november you will see a slow decline on all of his policies. He will try and appeal to the masses

Whatchu doing op? Haven't dare you criticize the dog emberor

He already started that with the
big beautiful door

It's the fucking second and third generation that are launching the terror attacks.

I'm pretty sure the Orlando shooter's Afghani father who was a news anchor would have passed "extreme vetting"

Reminder his criteria for extreme vetting consists of "we're going to know where they came from and who they are."
which will apply to .00001% of these shitskins as there'll be no paperwork from a war torn shit hole.

Implying Hillary wouldn't bring them all in anyway.

Hillary Clinton has gotten old, and is looking for comfort. America's "policy" will be up for auction.

Her "experience" will not benefit Americans, but be used as a weapon to cover up her corruption and frankly treason.

I never loved Trump, but at least he stands for something.

This.

It was always going to happen. If you all thought he would stay with the tough rhetoric, you're insane.

He's just softening the language for Bernouts. "I don't want people coming in from the terror countries" isn't any different from "I want to ban fucking sandniggers" in practice

The art of the deal

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

I'VE COME TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN

BECAUSE A VISION SOFTLY CREEPING

A real feasible detail is shutting down immigration entirely. That or selecting countries where immigrants won't be accepted from.

LEFT ITS SEEDS WHILE I WAS SLEEPING

AND THE VISION THAT WAS PLANTED IN MY BRAIN

STILL REMAINS

Fuck trump, he had everything going for him and now hes consistently backing on the policies that got him the nomination. Still voting for him, no way I'm shilling for hillary, but i no longer have hopes that he will be a good president. Cant wait until he backs on his fucking tariffs because kikes tell him to, especially when he makes the fucking israel advisory board.

History of terror? So not only all the Muslim world, but practically all of Africa, the shittiest parts of Asia, and chunks of Latin America?

And also imagine how expensive this vetting would be. And all just to bring people in that'll come here and live off welfare and cost us even more money.

Fuck that. Just shut the door on them .

Wasn't this expected though? Trump goes hardcore one way and then swings to the middle. Plus, he's not the be-all end-all; he's a gateway.

Yep, and not only from Muslimistan but any territories with history of terrorism: lots of fucking places are fucking erupting with terrorism right now.

It annoys me that he said "we will make Israel and Korea pay for their own defense".
Now he'll probably turn back on those.

WITHIN THE SOUND OF SILENCE
I
L
E
N
C
E

What? I expected him to do that.

He's using softer language to propose a more restrictive policy. Look at it: history of terrorism, we'll know who they are via extreme vetting. This is actually a more expansive policy proposal but it sounds like a softening.

IN THE RESTLESS DREAMS I WALK ALONE

NARROW STREETS OF COBBLESTONE

'NEATH THE HALO OF A STREET LAMP

So long as there's less Third Worlders and more whites then I'll be fine.

And the US, can't forget our terrorism.

Should be funny to hear people explain now how BLM is not a terrorist group, and thus people from the US don't need screening.

We have no need for any immigrants period, all this does is make it sound nice while allowing sheckleburg to keep displacing Americans.

I TURNED MY COLLAR TO THE COLD AND DAMP

WHEN MY EYES WERE STABBED BY THE FLASH OF A NEON LIGHT

THAT SPLIT THE NIGHT

Exactly, we should look at how this might actually be beneficial, extreme vetting is still banning muslims, just without saying the word "ban".

I think the Pence is Wojack thing was created by Kek to assure us all that this calming down is still a part of the plan. Making Trump's VP Wojack was done to calm the believers down about the future.

Nice implications cocksucker, try fellating a shotgun this time.

We havent even begun the official race between the two parties as RNC and DNC arent over, just shit talking each other, and hes backed on this many important positions. I wonder how much further down he will slide when his back is against the wall during the elections.

Again, better than hillary, but its time to stop being delusional.

sing with us faggolas, we've a song to finish

This. I just wish they'd get the fuck off the board already.

No.

Trump went from shutdown of Muslim immigration

Then he went to shut down of immigration from areas with a history of terorrism

Now he's at extreme vetting of immigrants from areas with a history of terrorism.

It's not more restrictive. It's a softening up and all for nothing.. What the hell does these kebabs have to offer them would make an extreme vetting process to b ring them in worthwhile? They'll get here and live off welfare.

And ultimately extreme vetting is futile because it's not the first generation immigrants that are committing acts of terror. It's their kids. The only exception is 9/11 and those people were sponsored by a foreign state.

AND IN THE NAKED LIGHT I SAW

TEN THOUSAND PEOPLE MAYBE MORE

PEOPLE TALKING WITHOUT SPEAKING

PEOPLE HEARING WITHOUT LISTENING

Nice excuse

ROLLING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND

Why not?

I am ok with that, better than what my cuck country has.

Yep, and its because the second and third generations are brought up so soft with hardness still in the blood, so the hardness flows out through their hatred.

That would not suprise me. I noticed he never named blm as the group causing the rifts too, but simply stated that america is split and needs to come together again.

Leftists need to learn what tolerance is. Its not love, it simply hateing eachother without doing so in public.

I know, but we ain't gonna get everything we want, we have to take what we can get and push harder. We have to start infiltrating politics and shit.

PEOPLE WRITING SONGS THAT VOICES NEVER SHARE

AND NO ONE DARED

DISTURB THE SOUND OF SILENCE

(((So concerned)))

We can get a lot more of what we want if we just start killing people standing in our way instead of legitimizing their treason with votes.

A dam is breached when it is overflowed, no matter how high it is.
A klein jar resists the overflow and takes only as much fits.

Wholesale shutdown of immigration from predominantly Muslim countries with provable ties to terrorism is not implausible

Might as well downgrade that big, beautiful wall to an electric fence and change the motto to "America Second" while you're at it

First off, he never said a total shutdown of Muslim immigration, that's what we wanted him to say, that's the way the media portrayed it, but that was never what it was.

Whatever, vote Hillary or don't vote, I don't give a shit. People like you never do anything except bitch and bitch and bitch at people who do anything at any chance we have of getting anywhere because NOT PURE ENOUGH while never doing or offering any actions or solutions of your own.

You wanna take the black pill, fine, take it and go out and either kill yourself or kill a bunch of media Jews, but quit trying to derail us.

Well the big issue is the terrorists we have to worry about are already citizens, so its rather funny the focus on migrants.
But not unexpected, since if we focussed on solving issues, it wouldn't be D&C would it?

Anyone with a brain heard "muslim ban" as "ban of obvious jihadists" All these fucking retards that though it meant Muslims from secular countries are retards. My gf is one of these morons. OMG my secular muslim friend wont be able to visit her family.

How fucking stupid are you OP? Obongo and Merkel are literally importing millions of terrorists. Trump will stop that. He doesnt give a fuck about race. He doesnt realize kikes are cancer.

He's better than any other option, but he's not Holla Forums

DIE FAHNE HOCH DIE REIHEN FEST GESCHLOSSEN

FBI go away.

"FOOLS", SAID I, "YOU DO NOT KNOW

SILENCE LIKE A CANCER GROWS

HEAR MY WORDS THAT I MIGHT TEACH YOU

> nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-s-immigration-plan-would-ban-one-third-world-n608506
> archive.is/Sa4qH

Donald Trump's Immigration Plan Would Ban One-Third of the World From the U.S.

Mate, it's time to fucking stop sticking your head in the goddamn sand. Trump isn't Hitler 2 point fucking 0. He's not even holding true to his original policies. Pretending that anyone pointing how shit Trump is becoming is a "concern shill" is fucking pathetic.

He really, really isn't. He's exactly the same.

He picked Pence for concession with the RNC, particularly with the rules committee, y'know he played politics like you have to do.

extra dimensions are Jewish physics
I would have expected you lot to have realized where kosher memes come from.

Then what do you propose we do instead? Despair and wait to be killed? Go all Dylan Roof? Propose something!

FRANCE BTFO

Yes.

Controlling immigration is less of an effort than hunting down and deporting citizens, it makes sense to start with migrants.

TAKE MY ARMS THAT I MIGHT TEACH YOU

BUT MY WORDS LIKE SILENT RAINDROPS FELL

AND ECHOED

IN THE WELLS OF
SILENCE
I
L
E
N
C
E

Well, you start, lead the way oh fearless one!

Yes, he stands for amnesty with his big beautiful door.

Trump has expressly vowed to give legal status to millions of illegal aliens. For any other candidate, such a promise would have been the campaign death knell. To compare, John Kasich – who is openly pro-amnesty – has lost 38 of 39 primaries (the sole exception being his own state) and has never been a plausible contestant. When it comes to Trump, however, it seems that the all-important amnesty fine-print of his immigration position has been overlooked. This is no doubt due to his consciously controversial rhetoric: his fixation about building a wall on the Mexican border, his oft-repeated commitment to mass-deportation of illegal aliens, his disparaging comments about Mexicans, and his proposed moratorium on Muslim immigration.

pjmedia.com/andrewmccarthy/2016/05/02/where-would-trump-be-if-he-had-run-as-what-he-is-the-amnesty-candidate/

Be our inspiration then, BLM gonna be ain't Cleveland, go show them a thing or two. Well make memes of you n everything, dawg!

Go flood cuckchan thread
boards.4chan.org/mlp/thread/27843595
Whelp this will be lulzy.

Its also Constitutional.
The US has no deporting of citizens mechanism.

You should look up some of the properties Trump and his kiked up family own. Renting to all sorts of niggers and spics.

Gotta keep that rent high. Big. Beautiful. Door.

Stay the course! The Emperor keeps us dank!

I am not convinced his campaign are sending shills on here

OP you are a shill, if you even read The Art of the Deal you would know this is how Trump works and would have expected this

trying way too hard

*now I meant

We don't want them in our country. PERIOD.

Oh we sure don't, but Trump sure does.

Check and /thread

-Trump, 2017

it's not about ideological purity, it's about your dog emperor being a jewish lapdog

Hilarous. Iran is Shia and harmless, Syria is a big mess because of the United States and AIPAC, and Sudan is mostly irrelevant.

I don't want any of those people here, but ignoring Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and a dozen other holes in the Middle East that harbor Sunni terrorist scum is idiotic.

I thought Iran was neutered at this point.

Malasyians probably.

Then you need to lead us down the true path and start killing immigrants, kill so many the police can't keep up with you freeing us to revolt. You can do it, son!

Well you and your muslim gf can kys as none of you belong in the west

Fuck man, he's the only choice though.

I don't know if I'm naive from just into politics but I didn't think he was going to do that many fucking backflips.

Stick with something and keep with it, people already hate him, he's not going to fucking pander to anyone by saying "well let's not make the wall too huge, and let's put a door in it" to them that's the same as building a 100 feet wall.

God damn it

Welp, go clean them out, fearless leader, you know the right path for us to take, blaze that trail!

I did.

Doesn't make it any less appealing.

I didn't read Art of the Deal - its too Jewish for my tastes.

But I wager you're referring to the tactic of making an authoritative bid that you slowly back out of to the point of, in a most Semitic fashion, effectively betraying your original claim as nothing but a ruse?

If so, may I ask, would you like some matzah?

Trump is the same guy who sent copies of "Look Who's Coming to Dinner" to country club board members in Palm Beach because they didn't want nigger or kike members.

The guy is pozzed out the ass, but he wants to make a lot of money and take the reins for his kiked up clique so he'll blow smoke up your ass to tell you what you want to hear.

Read the art of the deal sometime, and you'd see his strategy taken right from there. schlomo.

Alright, then what are you going to do other than criticize? Oh nothing, because you're a shill!

Then you need to stop posting and start lighting up white revolution. But you won't because you're CTR.

That's an interesting angle. Trump has always been friendly to blacks in particular. He even supports affirmative action, which some of the other Republican candidates did not.

Worse, he will call for toning down the Obama wall.

What can be done other than criticize, which doesn't require extreme risk of personal well-being and/or that actually matters?

Vote for the Zionist lapdog so you can hope to avoid the Zionist lapbitch?

I am merely curious as to your suggested course of action.

He's a nigger-loving piece of garbage is what he is. He's a front man for zionist faggots who are scared shitless their grip on the US is slipping.

He better start talking about extreme relocation of all these kikes, commies, and shitskins

I never said any of that, you filthy fucking kike faggot
Commit suicide

after this election is over, maybe Holla Forumsacks will finally realize that we need to organize irl

You are aware this guy joined the legionaire party in his youth.

They don't even realize how easy they are making themselves known that they're not from around here

Yes Hitler.

Just remember to NEVER organize using the internet or the FBI will gas your ass.

Oh, you're an FBI agent trying to provoke violence.

My bad bro.

Proceed.

THIS

He was the founder of the Iron Guard, which wasn't a political party, you fucking twat

Wow, you're right! Shit, thanks, user. If this had been brought up on Holla Forums 6 months ago, you would have been shouted down.

mediaite.com/election-2016/donald-trump-brags-that-his-club-is-not-whites-only/

I am almost certian he showed glb and even t sympathy long befory hillary feigned it which is hilarious and shows how idiotic leftists are towards hillary.

Heil.

But we're like 75% spergs with hundreds of miles between us, and we're surrounded by heavily-indoctrinated normies, cucks and degenerates.

Organizing IRL is good and all, its just not logistically all that feasible.

Redpilling normies and hanging with them IRL and eventually organizing might be another story…

So we can ban more than Muslims? Sweet.

You look at some of the kikes backing him like Icahn, the guy is getting slaughtered in the market over the plunge in oil prices. That's the real reason Trump hates the Iran deal – it cuts into the profit margin his kike buddies are trying to make on domestic oil.

My honest opinion is that Trump is a non-ideological narcissist who is in it for himself. He has opinions, but he will also bend with the wind and take the easiest path while stirring up lots of commotion to get more attention.

A lot of the power elite don't trust him, as he is all over the place, but in the end he will preserve the status quo, so long as he can put a big "T" on it somewhere.

Israel certainly has nothing to worry about from him.

I'm starting to think that the fags always saying "lul honeypotz" are shills.

Name one revolution that happened without any party organization or even real life convention.

I mean, a soft estimate of our power would be about 5k men strong, and that's nothing to laugh at. It's just a delicate thing, how do you identify fellow Holla Forumsacks in real life and such? We already have trust issues, the only people I trust to reveal myself to are close family members and friends who I've already redpilled.

We're so far outside of the overton window it's fucked.

Apart from degenerate bridge troll billionaire gambling mogul likudnick kikes like Adelson and Wynn.

Yeah, as soon as the general election started and they brought in Manafort and the rest of the establishment types.

muh fbi paranoia and lack of dedication are the biggest issues imo. But not doing anything because there's a risk that the movement gets subverted is retarded

Like so

We're not that far outside of it. In 2006, you could have said that. Not today. Things are opening up in ways that would have been unthinkable even 3 years ago.

Before the decade is out, it might be possible to talk with complete honestly about race, AIPAC, and everything else.

That is when things get interesting. No more of this dog whistle shit from some faggot candidate like Trump who would sell us out in a heartbeat.

It's /r/the_donald faggots

YOU'RE A BIG GUY

It was brought up months ago, but most of Holla Forums was blinded by their disdain for Trump's opposition's obvious (and truly awful) flaws and blinded by his apparent glory.

… Now, the glory has begun to fade, the uber-cucks that made Trump look awesome by comparison are fading from memory (or being recruited to his campaign), and its becoming clear that 'the God Emperor' is just a pseudo-Zionist businessman from Jew York, with all-mischling grandkids and a history of friendship with Bibi, who told you what you wanted to hear until he got to a point where there was no turning back, then started backing off his previous statements.

Imagine what he'll have said by November, with 'support' Pence and Kushner and Ivanka and Newt and Manafort and all the other kikes and cucks he's surrounded himself with.
I don't mean that as a jibe, I'm serious - just take a minute and image what his rhetoric is liable to be like by, shit, fuck November, by September!

In any case, seems like the honeymoon is over, and though Trump is preferable to the haggard dyke (and her pedophilic merkin), that's hardly saying much - and is, if I may be so bold, a rather dubious claim IMHO.

Trump will do nothing to combat the demographic issue if he won't heavily cut immigration, add the wall, AND deport the illegals PLUS many of those granted amnesty during Obama's term, or preferably, going back to the Reagan era… And if you're not doing that, you are completely identical to Hillary Clinton in any manner that is of import or concern. This is the last chance. If Trump doesn't stop it, it doesn't matter what else he does, because we will be Brazil anyway.

This is actually the perfect way to identify each other.

Just say "YOU'RE A BIG GUY" to random dudes and wait for one to say "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

You know what the great thing about it is? It really doesn't even matter anymore. Watching the zio-faggot US get BTFO in Turkey it's making it clear that the people backing Trump up are fucking done.

You didn't answer my question bro.

What are you suggesting, specifically?

Meeting in person is not logistically feasible, beyond the (fully legitimate) concerns of being exposed and attacked (in various forms) in attempted meet-ups and the questionable value of a few spergs getting together to bullshit about niggers at a bar for 2-3 hours.

Organization is something that must be organic, that Holla Forumsacks can (and should) aid locally, but in terms of higher-level organizational efforts, the logistics aren't there yet - and the risk is significant, beyond any sort of government mandated/sanctioned action against those in question.

So, you say "Do something", and I reply:
What, specifically?

You say "Get organized IRL", and I reply:
That's not feasible logistically, of questionable value/hazard, and more importantly, to what end, specifically?

WATCH THE ACTUAL INTERVIEW YOU FAGGOTS

DID ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY WATCH IT LIVE OR DO YOU NEED TO BE SPOONFED BY MSM

NO THREAD EVEN IN THE CATALOG

But there is a thread about that in the catalog…

That said, no, I actually haven't watched the interview yet.

Let me take a look…

He was threatening to arouse a mob of niggers to burn their club to the ground if they didn't give in.

Trump is a hardcore motherfucker, mobster style.

WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF YOUR PLAN??

I don't know if he is though, if you look at the big picture.

Everything that has developed on the right would not have proceeded at the same pace if McCain and Romney had been in office. There is an openness about racial discussion that was unthinkable a few years ago. This is where real change happens, a shift in belief.

Now, imagine if Trump gets elected. He throws out a bunch of Mexicans, gives amnesty to the rest Mexicans aren't niggers, most of them work hard. Doesn't mean we want them here, but the majority of them will have letters from businesses saying Pedro is invaluable, please let him stay, our business couldn't survive if not for Pedro working long hours.

He makes us look like fools, and suddenly the left are the outsiders/heroes of the hour, the way they were when Bush was president.

This is what Trump has actually brought to this board. That's who Trump's people are.

But I hate Trump

I was saying how jewish he is

REGARDLESS WHAT TRUMP SHILLS SAY

TRUMP IS A SLAVE TO THE KIKES

JARED KUSHNER IS MARRIED TO HIS DAUGHTER WHO IS THE PRESUMPTIVE HEIR TO HIS DYNASTY

HE'S TAKING MONEY FROM BIG BUSINESSES AND SOLD OUT TO THE ESTABLISHMENT HE WAS PREVIOUSLY SHITTING ON

TRUMP IS A FUCKING SHAM

With that said, I'm still voting for him over Hillary or weedbro lol Johnson, this election fucking sucks

We should have memed Jim Webb to win

WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE

I keep telling you faggots, you have to get out there and network, and build community-level organizations with like-minded people. It's a lot of work and it's not glamorous, but that's how you actually change things.

Jesus Christ you are pathetic bro.

Well I'm writing in for Jeb Bush honestly.

He's the only hope I have.

YOU DON'T REMEMBER Holla Forums BEFORE IT BECAME (((NEO-Holla Forums)))

SOSAD

Trump is going to try and nig the country up. He's a functional kike at this point and kikes aren't safe in White countries – that's why they racially wreck them in the first place.

His whole zio-faggot crew in the US is getting WRECKED abroad. They are being shoved out of the Middle East and Asia at a breakneck pace. He's just the last gasp to try and Make Zionism Great Again by locking the US down to consolidate what little power kikes still have and destroy the BDS movement from taking root in their #1 milk cow.

a good amount only came here after Trumpstein announced his candidacy

YOU GET HUG FROM JEB?

No…

I'm a dead veteran.

Exactly! God, I hate to bring up Chanology, but that happened for a specific purpose of attacking Scientology, not

There was a specific purpose.

Like, if all of us decided to do some project where we safely filmed nigger neighborhoods on a planned chimpout day, everyone would just do it.

Stuff will form around things that may not be popular, but will be legal.

You should actually watch the clip they're referring to.
14 minutes in youtube.com/watch?v=wLKE--ArNnU

He starts taking flak about the "you can't ban a religion" BS so he cuts her off and says "then call it territories." Reporter bitch thinks she got him: "SO UR CHANGIN UR POSITION!???!!?" He responds, "call it whatever you want."

Isn't that kind of the point m8?

In any case:
WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE?

Hillary Clinton.

And I am still not entirely convinced that Trump is, in any meaningful way, distinctive from Hillary Clinton.

Neither is going to effectively combat demographic demise, and nothing else matters to me.
So there is no difference.

((Left-wing))) Globalist Zionism vs (((Right-wing))) Globalist Zionism

What's the difference?

Jeb Bush is the most based man to ever live.

I've actually tried that multiple times in real life, seems not a lot of people have seen that movie.

If Trump turns out to be a retard, I don't think the American people are going to fall for that kind of ruse again.

but, they voted for Onigger twice, so bend me over and fuck me

Really? Are you that much of a pussy? You can't handle fucking Antifa or some shit? I mean alphabet boys are a legitimate concern, but we already have those fuckers so it doesn't really matter, they have us all on a list anyway. Also, the NSDAP probably started as a bunch of WW1 vets who got together to bullshit about kikes in a bar user.

I agree with you here, it has to be organic. Our movement is delicate. It's not even real yet, per-say, but I mean honestly Holla Forums has been a thing for over a decade now, it's time to do something.

Why isn't it logistical? To the end that we revolt ideally and uncuck ourselves. All it takes is a good, strong user or two, incorruptible, to lead the movement. Most supporters don't have to be that redpilled, just useful idiots.

Thanks for concentrating all the CTR shills in one thread, OP. We can now discuss Trump in peace is other threads.

Don't worry user.

One day baneposting will become ubiquitous and everyone will be a Big Guy For You.

Jeb is a crypto-fascist you bluepilled idiot

looool vote Hillary you could not possibly be a shill

And he will do it in a way that will make us look bad.

He could wind up giving amnesty to 5 million Mexicans. Oh, and doing it so that it is a failure even from a non-racial "Republican" standpoint, because they will still hate Trump, and Mexicans will think Trump did it because they have so much political and economic weight, and whitey is on the run, so they will become as politicized as niggers….

I hope all you faggots realize you're in a shill thread. There is an interview thread up right now that doesn't come with the poz the media injects into it.

Tldr: sage

The president of the United States holds exclusive power to Bar any group from entering United States.
BTFO SALTY slash bee CUCK

Nice critique, you're still a retarded faggot Trump was already like a 4/10 candidate in the grand scheme of things, now he's literally a fucking 1/10, dude is compromised as fuck, besides his little memes he's not a serious person, he's more of the same old same old

I said I'm voting for Trump over HIllary or Johnson you retard, are you dyslexic or retarded?

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT WILL BELIEVE YOU'RE NOT A SHILL WHEN YOU SAY SHIT LIKE THIS

NOT ONLY ARE YOU MORALLY COMPROMISED, YOU'RE SHIT AT YOUR JOB

>SPOT THE CUCK SHILLARY

This he's not the perfect/pol/ candidate but he's definitely the best chance we have at nationalism

Did you forget to switch to your other ID there, m8? ;)

Stop it with this shit. Maybe you mean well, but you have no fucking idea how hard it was to change the culture before the internet. That is what we are fucking doing!

If you want to go back to the days of selling papers on street corners, which is what every dissident political group was doing before 1998 or so, then you have no idea how controlled things were two decades ago.

ON Holla Forums BEFORE (((NEO-Holla Forums))) CALLING SOMEONE A SHILL WITHOUT PROOF WAS NOT AN ARGUMENT. YOU ARE THE SAME CANCERFAG TYPE THAT KILLED GAMERGATE.

His point is a salient one, though. There's really zero indication at all that Trump is going to meaningfully reverse America's demographics.

We've been over this before. He's pulling the same tactic the left does: Appear reasonable and willing to work with opponents by compromising with unachievable goals.

In fact we had a thread almost exactly like this a few weeks ago where he said something similar. Fuck off ,kike.

I think we're loosing steam as each year goes by, the golden days of 4chan are already over, that was the time for this shit to work, now the Holla Forums community is fractured, not even just between 4cuck and Holla Forums but a number of small denomination chans too. You can thank kikewheels and Josh for that one. I don't know if I'm just being pessimistic but I want to win user.

This is how women argue.

Yes.
I have a family.
I have a job.
I have a home and a car and a dog, and they all require resources to be maintained.
So, YES, I am concerned for my physical safety, in the context of meeting someone IRL claiming to be a frequenter of 'an online Neo-Nazi racist bigots wet dream' or whatever the sort of progressive scum who would try to entrap people on that issue would deem Holla Forums to be.

Further, while I have faith in my own abilities, I do not have the ability to challenge 6+ people in physical combat - and nor do many, probably most, Holla Forumsacks.
Stop arguing like a woman, or a teenager, acting as though you are invincible, or that we are, and/or that we ought act that way or else be branded a 'pussy'.

I am less concerned with the alphabet than the niggers, spics and progressive Jewish ring-leaders that would seek to incriminate, entrap, blackmail, injury, kill or otherwise attack people such as ourselves, or rather, myself.

Yes, YES, but do you see the difference, you dense fuck?
They got together.
They didn't have to travel across the country.
They didn't have to conceal their identity, or be concerned of such.
They didn't have to contend with the issues we're contending with - Holla Forums is not a bunch of guys in the same city, getting together to BS; we're only about 2,000 people, from all over the world, let alone a single nation.
Logistics nigger, do you speak it?

Then its not something that can be born of Holla Forums - though Holla Forumsacks can help it grow.
The seed is already planted, you need only give it some water, sun and hate facts.
But its the 'seed' that's important, that's where the movement comes from - and bringing a bunch of gardeners together IRL, esp. when this type of 'gardening' has HUGE stigma attached to it, just isn't the route of pursuit.

I do not believe you know what the everlasting gob-fuck you're talking about.
Rather than arguing on this board, go BE that leader.

I am no leader.
An advisor, perhaps, but I have neither the charisma, nor the wisdom, to fill such a role - nor, frankly, do I have the desire.
So go lead, and see if anyone follows - and that's about all you can do, for now.

Maybe figure out the specifics a bit more, if you want to get people to follow.

It was never about 4chan, or any other imageboard or forum. The best days are yet to come

Lol faggot are you seriously defending someone who's voting for Jeb Bush? I called him a shill because no one would ever say anything like that except if they were being paid.

Yeah let me just look at his paystubs faggot, as if his opinions aren't an obvious red flag.

Also nice job not sageing the obvious shill thread you fucking cuck.

LITERALLY NO ONE IN THIS THREAD ISN'T A SHILL, ABANDON SHIP

I'm going to bed. I have to work in the morning, since my job isn't selling out my opinions and my moral character in order to futilely attempt to change the opinions of people on the internet who actually care about the direction the world is headed.

hope you guys have guns

preferably a few buried/in off-site caches just in case…

Nice rhetoric.

Here's my critique of Jim Cuckin-For-Niggas Webb:
> pastebin.com/8VCHAVAq

Now refill your buzzword belt and hit me again, bitch.

Just remember, the shilling/shitposting is only gonna get worse from here

Or that he even cares about it.

Nobody who really cared about race would focus on illegal immigration and be totally cool with blacks.

I partly agree in terms of imageboards specifically, but not in terms of the wider movement spread across the internet. Holla Forums itself has become too dogmatic and unfun. It's possible that disappointment over Trump will end that and let the memes flow again. I wish /politics/ had gotten off the ground last spring when it was growing, we really need multiple good boards, each with a somewhat different character.

This thread itself is even a good sign.

I'm not a shill.

Show me any way in which Donald Trump will have a meaningful effect upon the demographic collapse of the US.

Protip: The wall means nothing, the illegals mean nothing. Even cutting off all immigration into this country, the demographic collapse is still to occur unless efforts are made to reinvigorate the white demographic NOW.

tl'dr Trump won't halt the demographic collapse and, I repeat, that is the only thing I care about, so if Trump isn't tackling it - and by all accounts, he is not - then he is effectively exactly the same as Clinton. The only difference is the time frame - and its a rather small difference tbh fam.

At this point im only voting for him in the hopes that his victory brings mass non-white chimpouts across the US and we get a race war. Ever since he got Manafort on board he's gone into full blown faggot cuck mode.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

YOU MISSED OUT ON Holla Forums AND ALL YOU'VE EVER KNOWN IS (((NEO-Holla Forums))).

SOSAD

Manafort: Hey mister Trump! How do you want your general election campaign?
Trump: JUST CUCK MY SHIT UP

We'll probably get WW3 too at this rate of global happenings.

You fucking idiot. You probably can't even comprehend the irony that shouting "not an argument" is not an argument. I gave my reasons for calling you a shill, which you blatantly ignored, instead hoping to deceive the passing reader.

You're not on reddit anymore you fucking paid shill faggot. People here see right through you and they know this is a shill thread populated and bumped by shills. Fuck off and find a real job.

THE FIRST THREAD I'VE SEEN IN AGES WHERE IT HAS NOT BEEN TOTAL AND COMPLETE GROUPTHINK CLUSTERFUCK

Let's hope so. It'll be a great day when Trump and all the zio-faggots clinging to his nutsack get glassed off the face of the earth.

THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THE BIG BEAUTIFUL DOOR TO LET THEM ENTER LEGALLY MEANT?

stop pretending like no one here knew this.

true dat

What he's saying is that we won't accept someone from a Muslim country unless they can prove that they are who they say they are. I'm speculating that "extreme vetting" also means you have to prove you aren't an extremist.

I would be willing to wager very few people from majority Muslim countries would be able to pass such a process. Most of the majority Muslim countries aren't well known for meticulous record keeping, and even "moderate" Muslims will hold views many Americans find extreme. So this policy remains in effect a ban on Muslim immigration. This isn't a shift in his position, so much as a crystallization of it.

Yeah, no matter who wins, society is strangely paralleling what things were like 50 years ago, during the late 1960s.

Time to get /fit/ and buy guns. Are pic related good?

YOUR REASONS FOR HIM BEING A SHILL CONSISTED OF:
>LET ME SEE HIS PAYSTUBS IMPLYING HE IS A SHILL
NOT AN ARGUMENT
NOT AN ARGUMENT
NOT AN ARGUMENT

GO TO BED SLEEPYHEAD, THE MEN ARE TALKING

What Trump actually does in office is a huge question mark in my mind, although I don't mean that in a bad way, really. I think its basically a case of, "One of these versions of his campaign platform will be his actual plan (maybe even the original, strongest version, god willing), but we won't know until we get there."

Now, the REASON why this is the case is because of how Trump is running his campaign: Bear in mind, the media WILL IGNORE TRUMP if they feel they are in any way able, and if they feel doing so will benefit Clinton.
The only reason they have so completely failed to help Clinton is because Trump understands the American people and they do not.

Case in point: With the OP's news item, we see Trump moderating his platform JUST slightly. In fact, its unclear that any relevant number of Muslims would even pass "extreme vetting" assuming lack of information (like with Syrians) is enough to disqualify somebody. Its the kind of change that's small enough to be irrelevant to (most) people like us, and just as normalfags were getting used to talking about a muslim ban, its kind of an ethical load off their poor, cucked little minds as they very much consider voting Trump.
THE MEDIA POUNCES, because they see the story as, "Trump changes position. He's waffling. Weakness. Blood. ATTACK!", but all they're actually doing is broadcasting his position change. They spin it negative, but every voter who's in play this election knows the media is full of shit.

This is the best thread I've seen on Holla Forums in ages.

Going from temporary ban to banning whatever countries you deem as being terrorist sounds like an escalation.

I love how this thread has about 4 shills trying to shoot down anyone not immediately betraying trump, these are the same guys that have been shilling against him from the start.

Trump has too make his policies look soft for the weak stomached cucks while keeping the original intent of the policy.

I'll show you a way. Get a gun, put it to your temple and pull the trigger.

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

keep shilling, I'm sure you'll make your jewish associates very proud.

On this topic, agreed!

Would that necessarily matter that much on Muslims in particular? Maybe it will slow things down, but so long as our foreign policy is controlled by Israel, we will still be doing shit in the Middle East to antagonize the people there,and we will still be supporting nations like Saudi Arabia that radicalize these fuckers.

They will still come up with new ways to attack us.

Meanwhile, they could open up immigration to niggers from Sub-Saharan Africa, most of whom are not Muslim many are in fact Christian and who, terrorism aside, are much worse criminally than shitskin Caucasian Muslims. You won't even get the rare diamond in the rough, like a SyrianGirl.

Have you not read Art of the Deal? This is Trump's whole strategy for negotiations.

Basically demand for something outrageous, then compromise.

It seems kind of shitty, but remember that before Trump came along it was:

Democrats
Republicans

Citizenship is now off the table. and he's not even elected yet.

Jewish associates like Sheldon Adelson, Carl Icahn, Michael Greenblatt, Binyamin Netanyahu, Jared and Charles Kushner, Steve Wynn?

Or other Jewish associates?

WOJAK is real! "Weakness arouses evil" Goes off with his sadness about how the world seems so dark and lost.

Yawn

Also for all the faggots saying "hurr durr you shouldve known Trump would soften his message" a lot of us believed that what Trump was saying before WAS the softened message. There is virtually zero reason he would have to cuck himself like this right now yet he decided to anyway. His total muslim ban already had a majority of support in the polls not just from republicans but nationwide as well. He was already leading by far with evangelicals and its not like they would've voted for Hillary anyway yet that hasnt stopped Trump from turbo-cucking to Israel. We didn't take Trump along for the ride, he took us and that's where everything went wrong.

I really hope you're right.

Things are going pretty well so far, I'd hat to see us regress more.

I've always thought the same thing about these Muslim bans or mosque bans or whatever. They feel good but they're just a distraction. The worst Muslims are almost always the sons and daughters of first- or second-generation muds.

This is also what people don't understand when certain (((types))) rant and rave hysterically about Islam. The more "well-integrated" Muslims are, the *worse* it is; their children become *more* alienated because they know they'll never meet their parents' standards. Blood is thicker than water, and now on top of that you have a class of disaffected, unemployable delinquents who instinctively know they don't belong here.

Until there's some sense of racial awakening we're not going to get anything in the way of a serious immigration or repatriation policy in the West.

Write him and remind him why we voted for him.

You're right oldfriend, clearly Trump is a kike shill

damn i wish this country wasn't full of retards who defend the all the allah snackbar fuckheads i mean do these people just not see that it's a real godamn problem. even im starting to hate the stupid fucking goyim for the easily manipulated sheep they are

I'M GLAD YOU'RE HERE user!

Not to be an edgy faggot, but you should be willing to jeopardize all that (family, job, etc.,) for your ideals. If you believe in all this romantic bullshit about saving your volk, and doing what you can to better the future for your race, you need to make a sacrifice.

Antifa time and again have proven to be total weak shitbags, how do you go into a fight outnumbering your opponent, but everytime the injury ratio is the opposite of what it should be. They'd be the least of my worries, niggers or muslims are more formidable than them. You should worry about them more than Antifa.

Sorry user but you have to have confidence in yourself, you can't go into something thinking you've already lost. It's probably optimistic to say that most of Holla Forumss population aren't just fat retards, and although we do have a good 3k+, only about, at worst 500 would be a woefully lacking number to stage a revolution, I think the number is around 2% of a population, which in the US' case is around 6 million people. (heh) And, like you said they're all scattered throughout countries and states. If there is a revolution, which seems to be coming soon, I doubt we'd have much say in it, it'd probably just reset the year to 1970 in terms of politics. Fuck I'm tired of just going with the tide.

I don't know if we're just on the earliest horizon of this shift, and honesty I'd rather not know, because the answer is probably yes. It's going to take years and years for this to fester and grow. Who knows if the situation will be reversible then? Whites are slow to anger.

I just wish I had something to fight for, I feel my energy is being wasted.

Well if you choose to be this retarded then I can't help you.

lol at that pic, that guy is a perfect example of a nu male

I lean towards the AK74 platform, but the AR-15 platform has a lot to recommend it in the United States. Most big-name gun guys shoot 9 mm, using either Glock or some of the new polymers like the S&W M&P and Walther PPQ that at the very least are now on an equal footing with Glock. Shotguns from companies like Benelli, Mossberg, and Remington are always good.

Trump's program is bad though because it accelerates finding a solution to something that either has to be handled honestly or left alone.

Trump won't just deport, he will grant amnesty through his "big beautiful door" to those immigrants who have clean records, good jobs, and letters of recommendation from employers.

Illegal immigrants suck, but they aren't as bad as Mexicans becoming American citizens. Then they can vote. Then they have no limitations in terms of employment.

I wonder if Ann Coulter understands the monster she unintentionally created.

No. Kill yourself, you fucking kike.

Reading through this, I'm sorry I sound so disjointed. It was a long day.

Look, nobody is asking you to walk outside and organize a RWDS right now. Just start a book club or something you lazy faggots. Try to reach out to people who might be amenable to your views, and build an actual infrastructure IRL so that you have a plan once SHTF for real. Maybe find ways to help the whites in your community while you're at it. If you aren't doing anything illegal you have nothing to worry about.

Or do you plan to just continue shitposting on the Internet until the fucking Communists knock down your door?

Old ones are good, but they got bough out by the freedom group

After all the months of shilling against trump I'm surprised anons even replied to this thread

Are we going to make them compete or something?

Ann Coulter gets it.

She is in contact with the Emperor and hopefully she is an adviser to him on this issue.

Actually looks like someone the the Amazing Atheist and a stereotypical dorky suburban dad into the machine from the fly.

It's more like shills replying to shills and some idiots taking the bait.

probably to see if they are of a "peaceful religion" or not

I've heard good things about them. I was thinking of saving up and buying a Mossberg 500 or 870. I'm glad that my family and I have guns, but I'll need some for my own home.

kek speaks through your dubs brother

most of the good ones left here after the 2nd exodus when the mod let this place fall to shit

99% of this place is now 12 year old edge lords, vegi Varg faggots, and Stormfront.

Kinda sad because Holla Forums use to accomplish so much. Now they just shill for race wars and childish kek memes.

babby want cummies

No deportations, no muslim ban.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/284910-trump-shifts-tone-no-mass-deportations

Trump is just another Bush family trying to set up a dynasty. He's sold us out. The sooner you accept it the sooner you can move on.

Trump = Continued slow destruction of White population

I don't know why the elites were so against Trump, but he's playing ball with them just fine now.

Okay, I listened to it, but I did so while shitposting, so it was kind of back and forth.

It was a very…. Interesting interview.

Going back through.
My take…

I don't agree with this sentiment, at all.

The issue is that American power in the world, being employed inappropriately and with the wrong interests in mind, has created an unstable mess on the geopolitical front, particularly in places like the Middle East.

If American power, once in place, is required to maintain order, do we want that condition in that context?

Is a direct result of US power being poorly-employed, in a manner that did not benefit us or serve our interests, and then being recalled upon such being realized, at which point chaos errupted in the region formerly under our oversight, given that we had beheaded the previous power structures.

The type of people who know the media is full of shit are not the same people who would be uncomfortable with a total ban on muslim immigration.

Those who would find a moderation in his stance appealing are also the types who are more liable to take what the media says at face value.

Welp, Greater Israel, here we come!

top fucking kek

What the fuck is this asshole even talking about at this point?
Who?
Fucking who?

The Saudis and Gulf states created ISIS, along with the US and Israel.
Turkey is full of Sunnis who side with ISIS over Assad/Syria-Iran.
So who else is there, eh?
Who the fuck else is there in that region?
There's only one other FUCKING ally in that region with that kind of military capacity.
Just. Fucking. One.
Shalom goyim.

Again, what the everlasting gobfuck is he on about?
NATO.
Fucking NATO.
What the FUCK does the North Atlantic Treaty Organization have any business doing in fucking Syria?
Half those cunts don't even pay the meager amount towards defense that they're supposed to, the fucking parasites, and you want to use them?
What the fuck?

Stop posting this turkroach

YOU TRIED IT WITH THE WALL AND YOU FAILED LIKE A BITCH.

YOU WON’T EVER WIN.

How fucking stupid are you? Do you realize how slow it will be to PROCESS all those people coming back in? Why do you think the spics are so panicked in SPITE of the "big beautiful door" talk?

If you deported 30m people, first and foremost, you could rule that, "Only people who leave willingly get let back in", so that's most of the 30m who are now banned.
From there, our legal immigration is 1m per year. That could be slowed down significantly by splitting it among other countries (read: Europe)

Fuck you, you fucking shill. Every other candidate is preaching open borders and you're talking all this shit.

……………………………………………………….

Hmmm…
> Trump: He is, in many ways, and that's not a bad thing.

> Trump: Religious. Religious.
Okay come the fuck on now son.

Wew lad. Pence actually managed to Wojak his way through that one pretty well.

… But its not territories, and its not unconstitutional, and you didn't address his cuckoldry.
The president can bar any class of alien from entry into the country, he simply cannot inhibit practice of a religious nature in the country… Cucking for muds is shit-tier. No pun intended.

That's a very good way of putting it.
He should use that more.

What about the false song of globalism, Mr. Trump, eh?
Shuck and jive goy, shuck and jive.

2/10, low energy concern trolling.

At this point, race war looks like the only realistic, timely way to return my country to pre-1965 demographics, or at least start the path to it.

I can't help but put my eggs in that basket now.

Where did they go user? Take me there.

Yeah, and I don't give a fuck what anyone says, only the very worst of the evangelicals would actually being against telling Israel to fuck off a little. If Trump had come out and said he would be in favor of cutting all foreign aid, including that to Israel, because we had to put America first, he would have ridden a broad wave of popular support. The pundits would have gotten upset, but if Trump had stuck by that, he would have won the admiration of a lot of independents as well.

A lot of the concessions that Trump is making are ones he never had to. He also could have been against affirmative action. It wouldn't have made a difference either way. Fuck, even Jeb Bush supported ending affirmative action, and mostly did so in Florida.

0/10 shilling

He can only do that after he is elected. That exact statement lost Ron Paul the nomination.

WHERE THE FUCK DID MY SAGE GO

Your entire argument relies on the blind faith that Trump is going to actually improve the demographic situation in some meaningful way. That's all "Wait for Hitler" boils down to. An implicit assumption that Trump is actually going to remove tens of millions of non-Whites and prevent tens of millions more from coming in.

If none of that is happening or, according to the people in this thread, was never all that realistic a proposition in the first place than it's quite honestly irrelevant to support Trump. Without massive and rapid demographic shift, the US is done as a White country.

Of course, if you were a wealth kike who only cares about preserving your zionist grip on America in the face of crumbling international influence, then that's totally fine.

Check my dubs shills

That's not an argument, and your rage is impotent in the extreme.

Try again.

I've never understood what this is supposed to mean. You're not wrong, but surely the solution can't be to bring in more kebab.

He's literally said the ban is going to still be in place. I just watched the fucking video with that shrill jewess. He said that in addition to the ban from certain territories (muzzie countries) there will also be extreme vetting.

wheres your sage user

BUMP

Reported.

D-did Unreal Tournament just become Real Tournament?

It has to be local.
It has to be organic.

Water the seed, give it sun, give it hate facts, and it will grow.

Go and be the big guy.

It's absolutely atrocious reading this garbage. How the fuck is any of this different from we've had for the last 16 years?

Thank fuck that coup in Turkey failed.

this is just sad, do your jew masters give you cent my post or by thread and response?
tbh fam they aren't getting their moneys worth

HUGBOX

Yeah, see, this is what marks you as a shill.

You literally JUST SAID that the demographic collapse is all that you care about, and yet, because you cannot currently put together the math by which exist Trump policies will COMPLETELY solve the problem, you believe that we should ABANDON the idea of mass deportation, which will massively help.

Yeah, this is pure shill logic.
Fuck you. I can't wait until you die.

reported shill

Reported for admitting to needing reported.

CTR really needs to stop hiring people from reddit.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

I like how this is literally actually the best they could find to send into the hugboxes of hell.

white women should not be defiled by the Jewish porn industry. Help me save white women from defilement by removing Jews from power.

Reported.

wew

These two statements don't contradict each other and the lugenpresse is spinning it as always.

reported

Anyone get the feeling that people like these are actually shills trying to lower the level of discourse on the board and kill any potential conversation?

I'm just curious to ask you Trump supporters what Trump could say and do at this point before you consider the fact that maybe he isn't our savior? Seriously, do you even care about what Trump's policies are at this point or are you just going to support him no matter what?

At least you’re self aware.

it's pretty obvious. The only people who would talk like that would be drunks, children, or shills

I AM A RUGER FANBOY TBH. SOME REAL FUN RAIFUS OUT THE LAST FEW YEARS FROM THEM.

I mean, at this point we've been having some rational discussions, I don't know why they keep sage bombing shit, unless they haven't even read the thread.

:^)

I'm not a shill goy, everyone calling out and reporting shills are the shills you filthy gentile

Even our drunks are more articulate than their shills.

What is the age of these genitals and why are you posting them at all?

Shit, you are actually very good at this, but as always a shill reveals its true colors.

fuck forgot to greentext

YES.

I HATE TO CONSIDER THE POSSIBILITY THAT THERE ARE SO MANY ANONS ON Holla Forums WHO WOULD GET SO BUTTHURT THAT SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH THEM. BECAUSE THEN WE'VE ESSENTIALLY BECOME TUMBLR.

Confirmed for intl.

Reported

reported

Fuck, can we stop the le sage/report brigade and actually… talk about something?

reported :^)

IT'S ABOUT CONTROL OF DISCUSSION

WE ARE MERE ANONS SWIMMING IN A SEA OF SHILLS

The thread is D&C, so we can talk about something in a different thread. Sage it.

Oh, how so?

Yeees…

But Trump isn't going to do mass deportation.
And even if Trump DID do mass deportation, it doesn't matter unless other actions are taken.
Nearly all of which are well outside the realm of Trump's pursuit.

You faggot.
I never said give up.
I said your good goy Trump is totally indiscernible from fucking Clinton - and its true.
And I suspect you know it, and that's why you're so buttflustered.

Trump is unlikely to even follow through on the deportations, will be blocked every step of the way in the process of such even if he intends to follow through, and EVEN IF that works?
Guess what?
It doesn't fucking matter. Beaner horde.
What do you get with Clinton?
Beaner horde. Quicker, maybe, which might actually be beneficial, but same result in either case, far as I can see.

And in either case, we get to help form Greater Israel.
Yeehaw goyim.

I still don't think he's going to do it though - with the amount of shit being amassed to throw at this thing, I wager he'll cuck before he pushes it through, especially with Pence whispering in his ear.

We all knew this from the beginning. He's probably going to do more impotant shit, like etwas zu tun, wie die Juden zu beseitigen und den Islam von der Erde zu entfernen ! WIR ENDLICH UNSERE VICTORY HABEN !

SIEG HEIL!
SIEG HEIL!
SIEG HEIL!

This is what Trump-cucks actually believe.

ok.

At what point do we, you know, actually do something to try to make our ideas come true, besides posting on the internet? I mean, maybe it's not time yet, but eventually we need to do something right?

If, God forbid, Hillary gets elected, I see no viable path for the current system to reform itself in a way that averts eventual collapse.

wew

And reported.

This

Hello Holla Forums

oh Moishe

For you, we'll start small.
No charge.

How much is rabbi Trumpowitz paying you to post here?

Wew.

I don't find that to be the case in my experience. These things go along a sliding scale, bare in mind.

Of course, anyone who DOES support the muslim ban would know the media lies, because the media openly paints it as an awful idea, but really, if you ask anybody about media coverage of this election in general, they're going to know there is a bias unless they are a die-hard Hillary supporter (at which point "bias" transforms into confirmation bias).

Reported.

this

Nothing to see here

moving on…

leftypol once again reappropriating memes due to originality

shills shilling shills shilling shills shilling shills

how deep are you faggots reaching into your shillholes on this one?

trips, praise kek.

PRETTY MUCH. Holla Forums WAS GREAT, (((NEO-Holla Forums))) IS DYING. Holla Forums DIASPORA IS ONE OF THE GREATEST SUCCESSES OF Holla Forums TBH.

I THINK THERE WILL COME A BREAKING POINT BUT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO PREDICT EXACTLY WHEN OR WHAT THE FINAL IMPETUS WILL BE. FOR NOW IT'S BEST TO PREPARE, NETWORK IN YOUR COMMUNITY, AND PARTICIPATE IN Holla Forums DIASPORA.

KEK GRANT ME TRIPS AND A RACEWAR TOMORROW

Reported.

gets pretty complex when Holla Forums, jidf,intl shills and other factions all attempt to do it under the guise of concerned anons

OH BABY

R
A
C
E

W
A
R

yeah, I've gotta admit I don't really do those things. But I recently realized I have to, so I'm gonna go find some groups soon and hopefully start meeting people IRL. First I'm gonna do some research though to know what I'm getting into. don't worry, I'm not going to do anything against the law, I've just come to believe that at some point, networking is going to have to play a role in changing things.

HOLY SHIT

OH FUCK, KEK HAS SPOKEN

That's wishful thinking user.

That's what I've been trying to say, I think we need to do something. Even something as small as just recognition in public, what happened to that card shit? What is it? An 8 of diamonds? 8 of hearts? I can't remember which one it was, but anons of old dubbed it the symbol to identify other anons, we also had something going, where in the bathrooms on a road trip you'd write some nod or hint to Holla Forums so anons could know another user was there.

I'm away from home right now, but I'm pretty sure all this shit falls under some shilling technique.

wew, you forced it though, so I'm pretty sure it's null

Holla Forums will rise again through the ashes user, BO needs to wake up and purge the mod staff and get some non-retards in there.

But yeah, for now the lease you can do is prepare, train, etc.,

As the Frog wills it, so shall it be.

Your sages do nothing.

Yes, it’s the technique called “reporting shills”.

I asked for trips, and kek granted them to me, along with a racewar.

Praise kek.

President Pepe and Vice-President Wojak will stand firm against the shitskin hordes.

"away from home" then you have to go back

I think it's topic dilution, but don't quote me on that.

seriously, drop a sage and keep it moving faggot, a sage isn't a downvote

Start small.

Everything big starts small.

SMUG PEPE WILL BE SMUG AND WOJAK IS GOING TO FEEL FEELS TOMORROW DURING THE RACEWAR.

kek works in mysterious ways.

he may be sacrificed after all.

He didn't backtrack on his policy at all, he just softened the language, he still did not rule out a ban.

WHERE ARE MY FELLOW DUBS MARINES?

sage

Off by one, kek is denying me dubs after granting me the racewar. I shall be smug and comfy tomorrow in his honor, even as I go dubless for the remainder of this thread.

Holla Forums is also very prone to herd mentality.

One person with two proxies can start an avalanche of herd behavior.

DUBS FOR THE DUBS GOD, SAGE FOR THE SAGE THRONE

We can only hope Trump doesn't water down too many more of his policies or he'll mutate into the GOP people are trying to get rid of in the first place.

Well you guys finally got me. I should have known if you don't stand with Israel that you're a kike shill. G-d bless Trump and G-d bless America.

I think Trump has a plan. Every time I begin to doubt Trump, kek shows me the light once again.

the dubs indicate you would be right if that was true, which it's not
watch the video he doesn't back step, only soften the language

BEFORE THE EXODUS Holla Forums WAS INCUBATING IN IT'S CONTAINMENT BOARD.

WITH THE EXODUS AND 2ND EXODUS CAME THE DIASPORA, NOW WE HAVE SPREAD AND OUR TENTACLES REACH ALL LEVELS OF SOCIETY. I CAN GO IN ANY COMMENTS SECTION AND SEE MULTIPLE SHLOMO MERCHANTS DENYING THE HOLOCAUST, SHITPOSTING FROGS SAYING FUCK THE PAKIS. WE ARE EVERYWHERE AND THERE'S NO STOPPING IT. IT'S NO LONGER SOMETHING THAT CAN BE CONTROLLED.

Reported.

and now the shills get salty because we've taken over their thread.

You psychic pain only feeds our gods.

>all of this dedication
Goddamn hotwheels let me post

PRAISE KEK

It's true, I've seen Holla Forums-tier comments popping up even on completely unrelated videos. It makes me wonder how many people out there are sympathetic to these kinds of ideas, and how quickly that number has been growing.

you're acting like chatbots. embarrassing.

So instead of just a flat ban, Trump will still let them in, but only if they pass a test that will be impossible for them to pass by design.

You're terrible at your job, shills. Start being more neutral in your OP's. I knew this was going to be a shill thread from OP's very first line! Garbage job performance!

MENTAL GYMNASTICS Holla Forums ENGAGES IN TO IGNORE ALL FLAWS OF TRUMP ARE ASTOUNDING.

Is voting for anyone else an option? He's the best candidate for the survival of the United States and the white race. Hillary is the real enemy here. Just wait to see what happens at the RNC.

(((NEO-Holla Forums))) I MEAN.

not saging a clear d &c thread
shame on you user

Go read the cointelpro manual again, this is not what "divide and conquer" looks like.

Abandon all hope goys :^)

Here you should vote for shillary instead :^)

It's just counter-intelligence, retard. COINTELPRO was the program.

See you in two weeks after the shill script has been updated.

fitting that kikes start to use ((())), does it remind you of when you celebrate Hanukah?

was referring to this: cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

If we don't openly call out politicians for their incessant pandering to kikes how is anybody else ever supposed to get redpilled on the jews?

AGREE, DIASPORA BEEN THROWING REDPILL GRENADES ACROSS THE NET. CONSTANTLY, SLOWLY, SHIFTING THAT WINDOW.

ftfy

Reported.

By the way, not to go too far off-topic, but in case anyone was wondering what actual shilling looks like, consider the following especially as it relates to what has been going on in this thread:

FOOLS SAGING THE THREAD AREN'T INTERESTED IN DISCUSSION. IF THEY'RE SAGING JUST IGNORE THEM. IT'S EXTREMELY TRIGGERING TO THEM.

TRUMP WAS NEVER HITLER, THE GREATEST TRICK HE EVER PLAYED WAS MAKING Holla Forums BELIEVE HE WAS

Just filter the shills user

"Hurr durr I'm a retard newfag and this is my first election cycle"

guys stop this trump hate he doesn't contradict anyones ideals on here at all and he is the only way to defeat the israel!

wew.

FILTER DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE

Reported.

Pro tip: you’re talking to a shill.

God dammit stop telling me what to think.

Works for me

You don’t comprehend what you’re saying.

I'm still voting for Trump obviously (because fuck Hillary), but I just hope he doesn't fuck up or compromise too much. Nationalism hasn't been on the table, politically speaking, for a while now, and if its resurgence is associated with a president who finds himself unable to address the underlying causes of our problems and therefore does poorly, it will reflect badly on the ideology as a whole.

THEN IT'S PROBABLY FIREFOX. FIREFOX HAS BECOME PRETTY SHITTY LATELY. MUCH LIKE TRUMP WATERING DOWN HIS POLICIES.

THIS TRIGGERS THE SAGE-FAGS

Kikes get mad

oh shlomo

Reported.

You're not very bright, are you?

I ARCHIVED THIS THREAD BECAUSE IT'S ONE OF THE BEST NON-HAPPENING, TRUMP THREADS WE'VE HAD IN AGES.

IT'S USEFUL ALSO TO SEE THE DERAILMENT TECHNIQUES USED BY SAGE FAGS.

GOOD CASE STUDY.

archive.is/AseEg

LOL THAT WE HAVE TRUMP ADS ON 8CH

It means they all have to go even if they were born on US soil and had parents that were born on US soil.

If he softens his stance on the wall and starts talking about building a fence instead, I'm out.

all these months of pro trump though really bothers you doesn't it?
beware those who look long enough into the shill, for the back shall look back into you.

This has pretty much been his position since the beginning….temp halt until we can set up a thorough procedure to vet these people.

Not a flipflop. OP is a faggot. This is his theme song.

nah man i'll tell you what OP isn't a dang ol faggot, talk about dang ol' helicopter be swirlin like the wind man i'll tell you what.

and what happens when we "set up a thorough procedure to vet these people"? We let in all the 'moderate' mudshits and all the 'good' hard working spics through the big beautiful door am I right?

We already saw that coming when he first tweeted "aw naw guize I was just joking about banning muzzies" fucking controlled opposition plant. Figures, once a libshit always a libshit. We need actual Hitler, no exceptions.

thats not an argument, that just sowing doubt like this whole thread is dedicated too.

nah man i'll tell you what that dang ol' Holla Forums is at a different pace man, talk about that dang ol' place where you belong man.

Because trump fucking flopped on the issues and said he wants to do something else you dense retard. You cant have a deportation squad when theres a record of trump saying there will be no fucking deportation squads. How difficult of a concept is this?

If it were up to me border crossing would be dealt with the shooting of the children. Wanna cross illegally? If we catch you well not only send you back but kill your fucking kid, you sure you wanna try? Trump disagrees though.

Get used to it anons. These fags will be attacking Trump nonstop from now on.

They've switched from just wait for Hitler to he'll never do what he says, he's a fake.

dang ol' hitler ain't comin man, talk about shit voting and mouth running man, i'll tell you what for now trumps the man and you're a dang ol' faggot.

I'm ready for this meme to end at any fucking moment.

My doubt was sown when he was surrounded by a bunch of FUCKING KIKES.
My doubt was solidified when he picked up the fucking career panderer, pence.

Not everything is d&c. Consensus is trump > hillary, its ok to disagree on his policies and the degree they're enforced so long as trump still makes it to the presidency.

Someones a fucking retard. Do you stop at stop signs or slow down and keep going?

Are you saying that Trump didn't say anything about a 'big beautiful door' where all the good non-rapists spics can come through ?

Well I'm convinced. Let's just give up voting and go straight into armed revolution and car bombs.

He said it right from the beginning dumb fuck. It's not new.

Guide to how to spot a bunch of leftypol shills circlejerking: they believe the jewish medias Trump wants to ban all muslims maymay. Trump has never said this. The illegals will go though.

Illegals will be shitcanned mate.

Don't you know what this means? It means we can ban bongs, frogs, krauts, and any other EU country that has recently suffered terrorist attacks by "normal ingrained countrymen" aka: second gen mudskins and prevent the whites from fleeing to the US and bringing their cuckish behaviors with them.

Now the EU has to man up and fight their own battles, because they'll have nowhere to run once the nigs start nogging in their rich neighborhoods.

I know that you're being sarcastic, but what you said is completely true. You think we'd be allowed to vote if voting changed a thing? Voting is what keeps us complacent by making us think we have a choice

Where do the majority of white people live?

but Trump did call for a "complete shutdown of muslim immigration until we know what the hell we're doing" shithead

You dumb niggers have to understand that this election is a game changer. There hasn't been anything like this in the past 40 years. There will be reforms and purges if he gets in office.

I appreciate destroying the thread, but at least sage.

DUBS CONFIRM TBQH

WE PAGE 1 NIGGER

They forgot that ten minutes after he said it.

Give it a rest.

Nah, the thread is shit and our mods are paid.

bump

Reported.

Trump has shown you can be a nationalist and win elections. If nothing else happens, that's a victory.

He's laid out the blue print.

IKR? CLASSIC (((NU-Holla Forums)))

They're asleep or jacking off or letting this in for entertainment.

I love diacritics. I think this trick is fixed on chans, though…

Damn it, it’s actually completely blocked! That’s impressive.

wืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืeืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืwืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืื

Alrighty then, I just wanted to see these people keep talking but as you wish.

Why would you want shills to keep talking?

This is literally a Communist talking point. Go fuck yourself, Holla Forums

Holla Forums universally agreed that democracy is shit until Trump announced his candidacy. I think you're the one who doesn't belong

To cement our place in history we must insert ourselves into all levels of business, education and politics. That way we can do to the commies and kikes what they did to us.

trump-cucks can't handle dissent tbh
we must dissent
we must dissent
we must dissent

we must dissent
we must dissent
we must dissent

we must dissent
we must dissent
we must dissent

trump-cucks can't handle dissent
we must dissent
we must dissent
we must dissent

I have no franchise and I must deport.

Supporters are already locked in, now all he has to do is make noises that signal that he's not going to overthrow the establishment by popular demand.

Trump was never a conservative. He has no values and stands for nothing, he is like the twitter/facebook crowd that goes along with anything that they think is popular.

You will regret the day you burned Ted Cruz, who was America's last and only good hope for pulling us out of the Obama marxist tailspin.

now that's just fucking lazy of you

i can't wait til trump's sex video of him getting gangbanged by a bunch of israelis gets released… and a bunch of retards on here will will be unironically posting about "the absolute madman", "trump outmaneuvers the kikes again!", "4d chess omg".

you guys are seriously mentally ill.

no, realize that trump is a civic nationalist, pro-jewish, pro-israel normalfag who shares nothing in common with Holla Forums ideology and will certainly back off on the issues of the wall, banning muslims, investigating the fed and gun control.

HE is using YOU.

i do think this is a valid strategy. for example, universities are notorious incubators of leftism, hollywood has reverse blacklist to prevent those who oppose communism and jewish agenda from gaining any traction with a career, etc.

So we infiltrate these institutions and selectively hire only wasps to wreck diversity.

it'd be a start anyway.

Hi Holla Forums

I'm voting for whoever makes leftists the most mad

that sentiment is hard to argue against

Trump was the only person who was pushing an acceptable platform worth voting for. Ted Cruz was an amnesty rat.

Honestly Trump was always an amnesty rat too ("They can come back through the door in the wall"), but we hoped that was just a dog whistle. At this point you'd be a fool to hold out that hope. And say "H-he doesn't really mean it when he says no mass d-deportations guys."

We were backing Trump because he was the only one for whom there was a CHANCE that he would fix our desperate situation. That chance has failed as it was ALWAYS likely to. There was never an alternative to Trump, and there isn't one now either.

This was our last election. The last chance to fix things democratically. We can no longer rely on electoral politics and peaceful methods.

I don't know what all of you were expecting, this is classic Trump strategy. Start out way further, as extremist as you can get, well past the direction of where you want to be to give you leverage in negotiations. give up one crazy demand to get a reasonable one met.

It was just a desperate hope that we'd get a wall and deport the 30 million illegals and their anchor babies to buy us some breathing room. Long run it's probably better that we have to do things violently, we were never going to be able to deport blacks and legal mestizos under Trump.

The only way to do this is impregnate white women. Do you need the government to help you with that?

Yes, actually. Get government out of marriage and divorce, for one, and start a government natalist program for two.

that thread is the most mental gymnastics I've seen on here by far. (((nu-Holla Forums))) is completely bewildered how it's possible trump could ever defy them and so they are obliged to invent reasons why it might not be trump going moderate and it's somehow a trump final solution. completely delusional.

THIS, THIS, THIS
i remember seeing some interviews with people who know trump through business dealings and they said if you know him you know that he'll tell you whatever you want to hear if it helps him get what he wants. talked about how he was jewing contractors by targeting smaller contractors at his projects with low cashflow, offering them what they asked at the beginning, then once the work was done and he knew they didn't have the cashflow to sustain themselves and couldn't afford a sustained legal battle wrangling over the full agreed upon price, would simply state that the work was bad without explaining how, and offer only half the agreed upon price.

Basically this. Trump played Holla Forums to gain control of the internet. Trump-cucks who can't take criticism and sperg out are the ultimate cucks this election year.

my guess is he'll get the wall, but Mexico won't pay for it, and he'll sacrifice the deportation to get the wall.

We absolutely can't have a wall, it would be a national symbol of our opposition to immigration. We'll get a fence and a temporary surge of border patrol agents.

Outlaw no fault divorce, provide a monetary aid to white couples to start families, and in other ways stimulate the activity in that vein, which is all well within the government's capabilities?

Yes, yes I want that.

Because me having 3 white children means nothing when everyone I meet from my highschool graduating class is still single and without children, while the ghettos of my state are overflowing with niggers and the full brunt of the spic invasion has reached the North Eastern US.

Is ANY of that sort of thing even remotely likely within the context of a Trump presidency?
Is it even something he would lean towards promoting?
I don't think so, no.

Which means the wall will be a neat monument to the once-great US, and deported spics will slip in through the big beautiful doors, and even if they didn't, the ones already here and granted citizenship will breed us out before we can recover or even acknowledge the problem.

What are you talking about? It's quite clear Trump intends to twist the arab's arms until they cut that ISIS shit out. He doesn't need to put US boots on the ground at all to dismantle ISIS.

Extreme vetting of people from certain areas around the world doesn't negate a total Muslim ban.

Do you want the government involved or not you have to decide.

I am answering in the affirmative, and my affirmative answer includes actively legislating our way OUT of involvement in marriage.

Don't be autistic about wording.

better to play it low key now, then go full 1488 once he becomes POTUS officially.

It's not even about immigration. It's about White Genocide. Every candidate wants "assimilation" 'which destroys the white GENOtype.

I feel so violated, hold me user.

Now, I might be wrong because Mr Trump said he's against Political Correctness, but I would like to see more proof of that.

We're getting the ovens warmed up right now.

Proof will be when shitlib ashes are raining on your head.

So you disagree with Trump?
Because he clearly thinks he'll need some troops on the ground there.
US troops.
Very little though.
Just a few.

We made and supplied 'that ISIS shit'.
We did.
US, Israel, Sunnis vs Shia.

So who is going to go in there?
The Saudis? Any of those piddly little gulf states?
No, no.
Turkey?
I'm sure that'll turn out well, what with them being… What? Let me check… 96%+ Muslim, and ~73% Sunni! Yeah, that'll go swell.

What could possibly go fucking wrong, assuming one does not oppose the rise of Greater Israel in the wake of the Assad regime's ouster.

I'm curious as to how one would 'twist the arab's arm' in any case…

agree. the thing i dislike most about trump is that he seeks power for the sake of power. in the 2012 election cycle he tried to run then pulled out i don't think he officially ran but was floating the idea if i remember correctly and for a moment tried to style himself as a "kingmaker" to choose the gop candidate. things like that and like the idea of a Trump / Trump ticket that has been floated too many times.

contrast trump with ron paul, ron paul is the candidate we need, trumps who we got. ron paul had the experience, was a war vet, fought the bank, completely trustworthy, did not seek power for power's sake, truly had the people's best interests at heart.
with trump, well, who knows what we get, the best we can hope for is maybe he's completely serious on all his policies and not doing exactly the same thing obama did in '08 he's not as we've seen, he's been steadily watering down original campaign promises and it will only continue.

i hate that we end up stuck in this situation fucking again this election cycle. all the candidates suck this time. i seriously believe it's going to come to violent revolution to ever effect any meaningful improvements and stop the steady march of pozzing of cultural marxism on american values and whites.

fuck hillary and all of her lies and political ambitions. i would like so badly to vote for gary johnson just to spite these fanboy faggots on (((nu-Holla Forums))) who can't handle any kind of criticism, who can only tolerate the groupthink of the bubble they've created here and derail all other discussion. fuck those faggots. my vote doesn't really matter because i live in a ~60% black county (went from 69% white to 50% white in 10 years and that was 2010), there's no contest it will be hillary here, so i would vote johnson just to spite those faggots. yet at the same time there are certain personal legal reasons i would very much prefer trump wins and so i'm stuck voting trump and -hoping- that he keeps some small part of his campaign promises.

Twist their arms?

They're hopeless fucktards who fall into chaos without Western guidance.

All that oil money means nothing to them without White men enforcing law.

something like russia does would be nice.

Well I don't know, lets ask Trump himself

just vote for Clinton imo, you are ignoring the existential crisis a Trump foreign policy (no more wars) would have on US energy.

gary johnson is a bigger kike shill than either of them. Clinton at least is taking money from Saudi so that makes the Jews second guess her motives.

Not even kidding, I think Hilldog is the real red pill choice, yeah domestically the country is fucked, but with the lesbian you at least won't lose the foothold in the ME and have to pay 8 dollars for a gallon of gas.

This is from (((RamZSaul))), and he provided no source, but he said there was a $100,000 loan for a family home or farm with $25k debt forgiven for each child.

The program didn't even cost anything because of increased tax base and increased spending.

youtube.com/watch?v=3DGdyZS4v8Y

Waht the fuck are you talking about chaim? the US and also Canada have more stores of fossil fuels than Saudi Arabia does, we are just too cucked to go for it so we have other nations harm the environment for us. But the underlying factor is we actually give a shit about the environment (besides 3/4 of the world) so we can make it work too with the right president.

i will never vote for clinton, and as i mentioned, there are legal reasons why i will vote trump, despite my desire to vote johnson and spite (((nu-Holla Forums))).

as for johnson being the bigger kike, maybe, maybe not. i think if he was in office there'd be more inter-party bickering and maneuverings, and less laws being passed, probably johnson wouldn't get a lot done either way. johnson is more of a null option that can hold the office until the next election cycle. that's my theory anyway.

He'll never beat Hillary let alone Trump in the GE, third parties are a lost cause until the next election at the very least. Trump opened the door the a good dark hourse to come but right now fuck Gary Johnson he threw away a replica George Washington pistol from his adversary during the Libertarian campaign, he's a fucking shitbag.

Agreed. This idol worship is straight up pathetic, and it's heavily impacted the critical thinking and analytical capabilities of many who frequent this board. Trump is now revealing himself to be nothing more than the same old song and dance, and to be fair, many saw it coming long ago.

ropeculture.org/2016/02/16/trumpcucks/

That was posted back in February. The signs have always been there, but people clung to hope out of a desperate belief that Trump would save them from a collapsing, corrupt, and broken system and society. That is clearly not happening, and it's time to wake up and smell the napalm. We're not getting out of this any other way than catastrophe and the ensuing blood, and carnage. And that's best case scenario. If the kikes can keep up the slow boil and never let it crash there wont' be enough of of us who will wake up in time to fight back.

Have you faggots not read his book? He always claims extreme shit in order to get the middle ground compromise.

Can't wait to see you faggots mass suicide.

Will generate some employment for Caterrpilar

pretty good video, i downloaded.

something like that would work wonders today. so many women in college and in the workplace who shouldn't be there and only take men's jobs instead of having babies.

before Holla Forums every girl i've ever dated ended up today is working on her phd. maybe there's a pattern. all i ever wanted was to meet my best friend and fuck some babies into her and now when i meet a woman with a phd or working on it i can only shake my head because i can see that a woman with a phd is saying to every man around her "i care more about building a career than i do about building a family."

He didn't play us. We only got to choose him or straight up cuckolds. Of course everyone voted as far right as possible. Can you imagine a goblin First Lady?

He played Republicans like a damn fiddle though. Millions of dollars were incinerated on their retarded cuckold campaigns. Now only do they realize that the sweet PR tactics the Jews whispered into their ear were fucking lies.

The Orange Jew, with one eye open, walks in and is immediately crowned king. All the cucks ever needed was the truth and they can't believe it. They've all sold their souls for nothing and it may mean betrayal of people like Bush.

I'm curious where this leaves them. Are they going to double down and ensure only cuckolds get through next time or change it up? I don't believe they're all in on the con and the little people doing the work would start asking questions if they immediately took up their old cuckold strategy again.

I'm sure Trump will be as peaceable as Obama.

what i've heard about shale oil / fracking is it's only cost competitive above a certain price point. and right now with low prices, it's not profitable to develop and maintain the major Us and canadaian oil fields. but i am not an oilerguy.

You're going to learn the hard way. Perhaps you're young, and this is your first election. Trump is nothing more than a new version of "Read my lips, no new taxes!".

I think not young bot manager.

The cuck in charge in canda changed it because he is rushing green energy. And I would wager that his "green" means paying in many "orange" 100$ bills.

Only cucks next time, and I would wager that trump is going to be made the fall guy for something big.

johnson won't win, he'd be a fuck you option to spite trump-cucks who can't take criticsm and destroy threads. in any case i'm voting for trump but i wish i wasn't stuck hoping for him to stick to campaign promises, it's basically rolling dice as a last ditch effort to avoid violent revolution. it doesn't even matter in my county, no candidate will beat hillary here. we went from 69% white to 50% white in 10 years and it's worse now. the change here is unbelievable. they call themselves minorities yet they're the fucking majority.

….

honestly, I'm still voting for trump even though he hasn't impressed me recently. I hope he is just appearing a little softer just to be elected. either way, since a civil war is probably not gonna break out before the election, he is still our best candidate. better him than hillary. by how much? it isn't certain at this point, but he's still better

It's a constitutionality issue. A religious based ban could be overturned by SCOTUS, where it's pretty clear that a ban targeting specific countries is legal.

Hillary will probably ask for un troops on the ground and go full stalin. Trump will probably be more no change.

Whether we get Trump or Hilary we're going to go into Syria. Did you watch this interview? Trump admits he'll have a "few" ground troops in Syria. AKA we're going in. The only chance Assad has is Russia goes hardcore, otherwise we're going to be bringing more "democracy" and letting all the people Assad protects, like the Syrian Christians, get slaughtered by the Jihadists. But hey, Israel gets the Golan Heights and that sweet sweet oil as it begins to set up Greater Israel, so totally worth it goys.

How will we determine who is muslim OP?

Canada is beating you to it, training the syrians and arming them with guns and armored vehicles. Surly it wont lead to the next isis. Surly. :^]

He'll be nowhere near as peaceable as Obongo, I'm honestly looking forward to a good TRUE EUROPEAN UNION (unformally) coming to grasps that the muslim community is incompatible with western values, as it always has been, but it'll be in the mainstream. There will always be a need for single sovereign states to be able to enforce their own borders against the mudslime hordes who only see to take over demographically and win the sharia vote via pure numbers that European countries have helped these people with muh feelings. I've tried to talk to people I work with that I have no empathy for failed civilizations, and honestly one of the best arguments I've ever been able to come up with is the fact that I'd never EVER leave this country because it's "too hard" here. I was born here, and I'll fucking die here.

No, it isn't.

We've been over this; IIRC, its been done, sometime during the 20th century.
President has the power to exclude any class of alien for as long as he deems fit.

There'd be precedent on his side and everything - the Constitution doesn't bar exclusion of incoming factors on the basis of religion, it bars inhibition of religious practice within the US.
Not the same thing.

Make em draw a picture of Mohammed?

Couldnt we clasify the lgbt and feminism as religions and the enforce more seperation of church and state? Both are already pretty cult like.

You probably could make an argument for progressivism being reclassified as a religion, seeing as its foundational principals are no more capable of proving than those claimed on behalf of, say, Christians on the basis of the biblical teachings.

In any case, a ban on incoming Muslims is not in violation of the Constitution.
If it were, you'd have to reason the Founding Fathers to have been kicking themselves in the arses after the fact.

Yeah right. You can say whatever you want, then look at this SCOTUS and tell me you know they're going to go along with your analysis.
Maybe if Scalia was still on the court.

But you can be denaturalized and then deported.

Joining "subversive groups" is specifically outlined - the criteria is if you joined one less than 5 years after being naturalized.

I thought the official way was "You're a big guy"

I am 99% sure they would end up going with my analysis, because it is pursuant with US law.

There is no Constitutional quandary with banning incoming Muslims, and, similar, if not directly equivalent actions have been taken in the past by other presidents under similar circumstance.

Right. They'll call it "Discrimination based on Religion" and overturn it for some reason Ruth Bader Ginsburg will explain to you, goy.

One of the biggest mistakes is taking the forms of organization other non-imageboard communities tend to use as a model. Imageboards are anonymous, non-hierarchal and decentralized by their nature.

A 'meetup' goes against all our fundamental principles of communication. Instead, oir true form of IRL organization would be the stand-alone complex ala Ghost in the Shell - spontaneous, ostensibly unconnected but highly similar acts; emergent copycat behavior

i.e. in your example of filming niggers on chimpout day, we wouldn't meet other Holla Forumsacks to do it. We would just go out and do it, with our IRL friends or alone - but not with each other

Spontaneous order is the soul of memetics and the will of kek

A post Trump world seems too polarized. He ran on the idea of a mexican wall and muslim ban. The idea of voting is going out the window for a lot of people if there are no results. I don't think they can forget so easily.

Oh yes, what will become of Europe? I don't think Trump will stay out if something happens. The migration and the markets are set to blow and only getting worse. If the markets fail, it's going to be a chimpocalypse wherever niggers are.

I don't know europeans though. They seem to believe the migrants have a right to their land, barring a few Holla Forumsacks. People say civil war is brewing, but USA has been degraded much more than even France and we get nothing. White people know there are areas in their state they simply can't live and they're still cucks.

Sounds extreme.

Oh for fuck's sake, please shit can the chatbot.

Here's a nice big bowl of pork fried rice. Eat up, friend.

The more you guys employ shill tactics to try and discourage any critical discussion of Trump the more obvious it becomes you have no reasonable comeback to those criticisms.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

You'll have the next eight years to criticize him habib.

Yes because seriously vetting mudslimes is very cuckservative.

Snake poem? Please elaborate.

Trump is the NWO snake
The woman in the poem is America.

THIS IS (((IVANKA'S))) DOING AND HER KIKE HUSBAND

I am now a Hillary shill and not happy about it.

Fuck you. Hillary is worse than Trump could ever be. Get out of here you piece of shit.

M A D M A N

Every presidental candidate does this. They start off with loads of promises and hardline rethoric. Once they get the nomination or its clear they will, they move more to the centre to get a wider appeal. Thats just politics in the US.

Maybe make your shilling less ridiculously obvious and we might be more open to talking to you heebs.

but your shilling has literally never been subtle, so I don't see you starting now.

May as well downgrade that fence to an internet wall.

You know it's going to happen.

Trump DOES NOT have to soften his policies to soften he speaks. That is RIDICULOUS and WRONG. Trump can hold the EXACT same policies and simply lighten up the way he speaks for the normies during the

That's IRRELEVANT though. His biggest draw was his;

and his rough talk.

He's a cuck now and he will lose because of this.

sage

Nope. She will start a war that will fraction the US. A new US can grow from that.

Reported.

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEE HE"S A FUCKING CUCK REEEEEEEEE HE'S GOING TO LOSE REEEEEEE

How the fuck was he supposed to win without the normie vote, you fucking autistic retard?

by killing all the normies.

"You might want to change the system from the inside but ultimately it will be you who changes inside the most. You can't beat the system at its own game."

Take Molyneux for instance. A fairly popular eceleb. Him and his posse are running under the theory that this is the final election before Dems win by default thanks to all the natural conservatives that have been imported. The numbers demonstrate this as more or less a fact. Trump gets one election cycle to fix things or it's over demographically. It already is over without mass deportations of 'citizens' due to the birth rates. Trump's the 11th hour play.

It's a lot of eggs in one basket. In a system that's only ever trended downward.

Frankly, it's engineered. Trump is a Jew presented as a nationalist. Hillary is insanely corrupt. There are going to be even more terrorist attacks that make Democrats look more insane to normal people. The only place that Trump looks bad is la-la fantasy media land, loaded with SJWs.

I'm sick of it. I fucking hate you retarded shills that ruined my weekend fun. I can't even shitpost about the future of the world without being barraged by retarded one-liners. All for some stupid TV show produced by the largest intelligence apparatus the world has ever known.

You are calling me stupid, but you apparently have not followed Trump's campaign at all.

breitbart.com/video/2015/07/27/trump-id-expedite-legal-immigration-process-for-good-illegals-after-getting-them-out/

Pictured are hardworking immigrants that Trump apparently wants in the country. They are good in Trump's eyes. Trump wants these people to have citizenship.

Anyway, this angry Trump fanboyism has to fucking die. None of you guys have dared to look at your candidate with a critical eye.

For months, we have watched your fucking cult take over Holla Forums. Maybe you could listen for once?

I think Ann is basically a good person, but she is also playing games. Meaning, she can't reveal her power level completely, so she is caught up in this chess match of focusing on incidental things rather than talking about race. None of us would give a shit about illegal immigrants and "We need a border, we need laws" if she were talking about beautiful young women from the Ukraine.

Until we can actually say out loud what is happening, we are ultimately fucked. Changing the culture and widening the Overton window is our one path forward. Anything else is simply a circus of dog whistles and false hopes.

I stopped posting here regularly after the 2nd exodus. Instead, spent time on smaller boards like /4chon/ and /politics/. I was even a dissident voice on Holla Forums for months until I got banned for bullshit.

I think that answers A lot of us lost interest in Holla Forums and cut way back on posting.

One question for the guys doubting Trumps clever politics regarding Israel:

Why is he denouncing globalism on every one of his rallies non-stop eventhough this has been the goal of the Babylonian control system for 100 generations as Bush has said? Why is he supporting nationalism to get in? Or is he just playing every single patriot and he's doing a 360 when he comes in?

And the question for pro-Trump:
Is he relinquishing the powers that Obummer has grabbed? Like Cincinnati? The media control is very terrifying.
TBH I value Trump as long as he is pushing the overton window to the right place BUT.
The one thing that I want to know is if he's going to restrict free internet.
This is THE SOLE REASON for the global ZOG losing power everywhere. People are waking up becouse of it on a really massive scale since information is fast, free and easily accesible.

If he tries to censor/reign in the internet then we can safely say he's a ZOG bot.

Yes, they have been for a while. Mods at Holla Forums don't seem to understand who the real shills are.

Right now, their route seems to be

when having a hated feminist like Hillary at the helm is probably the medicine this country needs to help change it. Hillary doesn't even have the occasional charm that she had when younger, and which Obama still has as a personality, where he comes off like the cool black/mixed guy you know from work.

OTOH, having a Donald Trump in office just lulls people back to sleep, much like the anti-war movement that evolved under Bush died when Obama took office.

No tattoo's
Gainfully employed
Not gang members

I'm pissed that they're breaking the law with no consequences and they need to be deported but if after they get sent back they apply for citizenship the way they're supposed to and pass all the checks i don't see why they shouldn't

Explain how you can tell not gang members and no tatttoos from that picture?

Why should they get citizenship?

Why should they take jobs from American workers, you fucking globalist shill?

Because Trump said so, and he couldn't possibly be part of the globalists agenda since he said something against it at a speech once. Nevermind that in the very interview posted in OP he says he'll be fine with the TPP and that "only stupid people" are isolationists.

Friend, why are you treating Trump differently from any other politician. All politicians say shit their constituency wants to hear. Buzzwords and popular promises don't mean anything unless a politician actually makes a really bold statement and stands by it.

What's the real test that it means anything? If he said that he was going to back off from support of Israel.

I'm sure they are nice people and it's fucked up what the United States has done to their country inadvertently through our stupid fucking drug laws, but my concern is race. I don't want them here. They are dumber than whites, as a group they are more prone to violence than whites nothing like niggers, of course and they are uglier than whites. They add nothing to our quality of life, but instead detract from it.

Pictured: a full blooded Mexican woman all dolled up. I'm sure she's a nice person, but why would we want that for our future? Let her stay in her own country.

Meeting up with people might have a big advantage for safety in that example.

So long as meetups are for something legal, and not too damaging socially in terms of the project's ostensible purpose you could even post about it on Facebook or something normie so that when people meet they could say they saw it on Facebook, and don't even know what Holla Forums is then it could work.

However, we probably agree on the more important point insofar as what we do on Holla Forums now is important and useful, and anyone who wants to go back to the days of guys meeting up and passing out flyers or doing protest marches does not understand memes, culture, or how to create real social change.

Then who should we vote for?

There's so much wisdom here. How was this not a dubs post?

Wow, what an obvious shill. Please go.

SAUDIS AND TURKROACHES WILL BE LITERALLY BTFO

Most of those who are criticizing Trump are not saying you shouldn't vote for him. Just that you should see that the moves he's making are outing him as just another globalist set piece, and that we can't really expect him to do any of the things he's claimed. And so, adjust accordingly, and don't think he's some kind of messianic savior that is going to solve any of our problems. At this point, you should be taking the point of view that Trump is going to do something about immigration, when he actually does it. Some say vote Hilary for acceleration, but really I don't think it'll make much difference. From where I'm sitting, either pick is going to exacerbate our demographics crisis, and get us involved in more wars for Israel. The ride never ends.

Once again low IQ people on Holla Forums cannot understand Muslim ban = stop importing niggers from the Middle East.

That's nice, but this type of rhetoric doesn't mean much in the real world. Trump didn't even name the countries and governments involved.

If Trump really gave a shit about stopping ISIS, he would have said something like

not this "We will bomb them harder fantasy!" that assumes ISIS is sitting in a big field somewhere waiting to be struck. Some of the stuff about bombing trucks is good, but the U.S. has a terrible history of bombing what are supposed to be legitimate targets and then killing innocent people. It's better to support the right people there and step back.

True, but I feel there are much better avenues to find contacts than Holla Forums, and I think they should be kept entirely separate

Yes, I completely agree. And that's why the kind of physical activities we might end up doing would be things like making yt videos to shill and other genres of propaganda, not any traditional forms of activism.

ITT impossible retards that don't actually know ANYTHING about politics and sneaky opportunistic shills come together to denounce the best political candidate in decades because he didn't say he will gas the kikes and start the race war the instant he's sworn in

ITT trump shills.

:^)

Get out of here, $Hillbot. We don't take kindly to you here.

Assad is still the devil incarnate as far as the (((mainstream media))) and the median ZOG-drone Talmudvision zombies are concerned. If he is to reverse the trend then he must work as a government insider, aka President, to provide solid proof to the contrary.

Pretty much this. Although I personally think it would be ideal if Trump lost the election while winning the white vote, so he has a phony aura of a guy who was attempting to help whites, but lost to the political and media machine, and demographic decline of the United States. This is especially good because Hillary has become such a widely hated individual. She lacks the affability of her husband.

That will actually spur on actions that might actually mean something, like masses of people becoming more fearless and outspoken, and turning away from mass media ever more quickly.

So now, for the white liberals, Bernie lost because of the black & Latino vote and media & political establishment. That reality hasn't sunk in as much due to Trump, but it will.

And for the white conservatives, Trump will lose for the same reason.

Because he wasn't one when he started the race. Though he learns very fast I'm doubtful that his core has changed.

He was a businessman. Same as Romney. Which could mean two things.
Either he's got some plan with his higher ups to make some serious dosh/power by manipulating the people into his wants or he's a true civic virtue kind of guy that wants to help the republic.
I'd give it about 80:20 on that count becouse these kinds of people are hard to come by.

But if he was a "good guy" I'm very doubtful that he would choose any other way to the presidency that he has. IF he wants to survive in a corrupt system he has to play by the system's rules and be free of corruption.
And to do that he'd have to grease a LOT of wheels with smooth talking and pandering. Israel, evangelicals, neo-cohens, everyone.That's what I would have done it. And that's how Trump is doing it.
The only good thing that is showing itself is that he's a true wild card. It looks like that he is taking shit from nobody due to his gigantic ego.

But that could might as well mean that he could be in alliance with a power behind the veil that even the kikes and the media aren't aware of. Not Illuminati or Rothschilds or some named shit.
Some unnamed power that was biding the time and manipulating events and people so that there would be a pick between a charismatic, smart, high energy, golden boy candidate vs. so blatantly corrupt woman that not even a sane human would vote for it.
Trump looks like a specifically bred candidate for a president, a Kwisatz Haderach. Went to a military school for discipline, business school for management skills and throwing himself into the media clusterfuck to get public relations and charisma under his resume. Even his name and surname mean "World Ruler".

The global setting is even more blatantly cartoonish so I can do nothing but wonder if it was set up.
Biggest global financial disaster in history, ISIS(who is the mother of Horus), ZIKA&Ebola.
All is aligning on this election and even the terrorist attacks are helping Trump in a way that is almost scripted. Yes the jews are doing the attacks but I think that they are doing it for their agenda that they are being led to believe will help them. Their marxist one world utopia. But all the recent event always hurt them which is really unusual.
Trump saying Brussels specifically is a shithole? BAM!
ISIS and Islam is a problem? BAM Orlando and two attacks in France, the original country overturned by the power.
Brexit? Trump nails it and the whole thing succeeds with the help of a former London metal exchange trader showing his judgment and experience.

They are attacking Trump becouse he is a natural almost cartoonish enemy to them but some of them like Andleson f.e. have seen the writing on the wall. They could be the useful fools deceived by their own arrogance and religious lust for power.
I think it will be a NWO but unlike any of the kikes or their good goys ever envisioned. Based on nationalism/fascism that will be sparked by the riots from the following great depression and imported dindus.
I'm even wondering if it will be good or bad or just a Golden Path of the God-Emperor tending to his herd.

Or maybe I'm just overthinking it.
Let's hope for the best.

Go black to GLP with your nigger reaction image, faggot.

No really though the trump dick hugging is hilarious.

Let's assume you are right in your unspoken assumption that Trump is thinking that way, and is actually a deep agent who is working to do the right thing. I could respect that, if it were all a Machiavellian ploy, and he was carefully picking his battles.

But how do you actually know this?

I watched every single debate, and the Trump I saw would say commonsense stuff much of the time, but he also showed how little he really understands policy. He has also said controversial things that were really stupid, like murdering the families of terrorists a war crime, btw which brought him some backlash and had absolutely nothing to do with our particular interests. It's a simplistic thing that a guy on the street would say. I mean, if he's going to stir up controversy for media attention, let him do it on stuff that matters.

Trump is a master salesman and persuader. He is charismatic and very funny. The biggest critics of him on Holla Forums probably all like him as a personality.

Are you open to the possibility that maybe you are assuming that Trump is on our side because he is a charismatic personality who is very good at persuading people?

This was an excellent post. I think I partly answered it here

I think he's the latter, for the most part, but he has no idea what he is going up against. It's not like he's a guy who has given us signs that he truly understands how powerful the Israel lobby is, and has decided that they must be stopped. Instead, he plays the role of a negotiator, but unless you really stand up to the Israelis, there is nothing to negotiate. They are the obstacle. You have to name them.

He has been controversial this entire time, so he doesn't seem to care too much about that. He pisses off people left and right.

It sounds more like you are describing Rand Paul, and no, I'm not defending that faggot, but he is someone who looks to appease and compromise with everyone.

This right there is the problem with politicians summed up in one word.

A bit more than that. Trump and some (((shady people))) played on our slogan. Holla Forums is always right.

Maybe we should ignore the fact that it's a war crime. If it saves some lives, I'm all for it.

Tbh i am pretty content with muds dying. But wording it like this actually paints them as people. Muds don't have families , they have suicide bombing education camps and they are not people.

Which is why we might get it. The wall as Trump described it was always more symbolic than real. It's a giant boondoggle that gives white Americans what they think they want, without really addressing the issue, and it shows them the error of their ways/makes them look foolish by paying for a $50 billion wall without solving a fucking thing. Even today, most illegals are here because they overstayed their visas, not because they crossed the border illegally.

cis.org/seminara/new-pew-report-confirms-visa-overstays-are-driving-increased-illegal-immigration

Either that or desperate retards clinging on to the hope that trump is going to save them. He's not

Such a key point and sadly this is what hamstrings so many people at the most critical juncture and what allows the left to lay down the tracks to cucksville and before you know it we're talking about being a nation of immigrants and whatever else.

pretty much why you get "I'm moving to Canada" or why a "Canada wall" is meme-tier even to the normiest normies. It's a tacit admission that it's a race issue first and foremost.

Wait for hitler :^)

And that is why I don't think we can really do anything until we reach the point where we can talk about these issues freely. It's a cultural and social war. The politics comes later.

All we can do until then is find the best candidate on a range of issues, know the game is rigged, and make the best possible choice with limited expectations.

Why do you want any of us here to tell you what to do ? You know better than everyone here what you are useful at. Stop saying "tell me what to do" and take some action. Vote for Trump but realise he is jewing you. Everyone here just with no direction "please tell me what to do", do whatever you think is necessary to protect yourself and the people around you. Is it easy ? No, everyone would do it if it was. Stop kidding yourselves. So no i won't tell you what to do. You take a decision on what to do and do it. We are not herd animals god dammit, stop waiting for Hitler , be the Hitler you want to see in this world.

Why does Trump always sound so autistic? You'd think he could afford speech lessons.

Muh Goy-Emperor.

LMAO you're just a $hillary bot because no one can question the 20 dimensional chess player Trumpmeister.

How would the USA sally forth from the walls when there's no big beautiful door to do that from?

Besides, we need to be able to invade Mexico and make them pay for it, too!

There's no simple mechanism to certify the religion of the individual immigrant and muslims practice Taqqiya too so it would be easy for a muslim to lie and say he's not a muslim. Look at Erdogan for example, he only has a mustache instead of a beard but he's a full blown islamist despite his clean look.

So if you want to ban muslims then you have to do it by proxy by putting a bunch of countries on a black list.

And look, assuming Trump is for real and he really wants to deport illegal immigrants for example, he's not going to say what his step by step plan is, he's going to be vague about it and make it sound like it's going to be a smooth process even though he knows it may not be. The last time the U.S. deported illegals it was done in collaboration with the government of Mexico. We don't know how things will turn out this time and Trump doesn't know either.

There are no valid arguments against Donald Trump. We already know what Clinton is but there's a chance Trump's presidency could be really good. And if he caves in and turns his back on the american people then he will be forever known as a traitor.

Pathetic.
He IS the best we've got, but saying everything he does is justifiable is retarded

This is exactly he case. If anything, Trump has been a little too bluntly honest about his policies. What he has been learning lately is that he needs to craft his message to hold appeal, but still reserve the room to accomplish what he wants to do. It's pretty obvious that Trump absolutely despises mudshits, he's not going to have a change of heart about them once he reads the daily briefing and sees the entire multitude of their plots against the US.

Look how Obama operates, he'll say something like "I will be working with our justice department, so that we can foster greater collaboration between our police forces and the communities they are sworn to protect". Sounds reasonable perhaps.

The translation: "I am going to crack down on police departments that arrest too many niggers, and start justice department investigations against those that do".

I have given a number of them, such as and

Based on what he says, Trump will oversee what will should be the biggest immigrant amnesty in history. If half the illegals here are given citizenship, than that is 5.5 million illegals.

I'm being conservative as well. Ann Coulter thinks there are 30 million illegal immigrants in the country. IMHO, that number is way too high, but 11 million is probably on the low side.

Donald Trump seems to not like Muslims that much neither do a large number of Zionist Jews, even liberal ones like Bill Maher

On Latinos/Mestizos, he seems more ambivalent. With blacks, he appears to have zero issue.

I'm not seeing the racial angle that you are. Nobody who was remotely racialist would have their lawyer send copies of "Guess Who's Coming For Dinner" to people to win them over to a more tolerant viewpoint.

Are you slow or just retarded?

So you're completely fine with him not being able to name Turkey, Qatar and Saudi Arabia as nations that act as enablers to Sunni terrorists.

This isn't even fucking Israel. Donald Trump can't even name Muslim countries that everyone familiar with the region knows are bad actors.

If he can't insert this into the national dialogue now, why the fuck do you think that he will stand up to them when he is president?

Trump is great, he'll be the most entertaining President of all time.

Autists here that want to make anime real get out there and make it happen yourselves.

So what you're saying is, his position is literally the same as before. Why even make a thread about this.

Well, he can cannot justify banning solely muslims unless the Quaran is judged to be extremist in USA.

As soon as Quaran is judged to be extremist he may as well ban all muslims at all. I cannot swear that he will but I think so.

As you can see, he does not refuse to ban people from territories.

A lovely theory but you forget to mention that not only has he been in support of Israel for decades but most of his top people are Jewish and all his children are married to or dating kikes. The idea of him going against the Jews is highly unlikely given his history with them.

I don't disagree with you, not sure if you read my post and who I was responding to correctly.

I believe Trump is not any kind of controlled opposition or anything, he's just a wealthy guy who wants to be president and has lots of ideas about what he thinks he wants to do. Like most bluepilled people in this situation, he sees the Israelis as stubborn and touchy friends that you can't oppose too openly, but they are still friends, and lots of progress in terms of foreign policy can still be made, and they will act reasonable and in good faith when a deal is offered to them, and they will appreciate any favors done for them.

The reality is that virtual Israeli control of American foreign policy, at least as it pertains to the Middle East, makes almost any type of progress in the region impossible. Ditto to some extent for running on a non-interventionist foreign policy. You are basically fucked unless you can call out Israel, and their tentacles of control through AIPAC.

We have other terrible "allies" in the region like Saudi Arabia who are worse than enemies. They don't have the pull in Congress that Israel does, but Trump won't even call them out.

Come again?

[checked]
I am already searching for my cohort.

Codreanu is an amazing read, 100% as relevant today as when it was written.

I bet Trump is forced to implement a full ban after Obama leaves and all those terrorist cells he brought in turn America into France on steroids. September 11, 2017 is gonna suck. If Hillary wins, we'll get "Get used to it" nonsense.

Only us "genuine Holla Forumsacks" are the reason Trump even made it here, right?

the masses want a muslim ban tho