Chimpout menu

So, seeing as this may be the eve of the beginning of the race war, and I'm sure I won't be the only one getting cozy tomorrow afternoon and evening to watch the carnage, an important question must be asked.
What foods and beverages will you be enjoying as you watch?

reduced fat cheez its and whatever cheap jäger i can find drinking out of my great great grandfather's stein

fried chicken from popeyes and grape soda mixed with cough syrup

Meatcucks, when will they learn?

off to summercamp you go, shlomo
>>>/auschwitz/

how'd your wife's strap-on feel last night?

An interesting choice. Why cheezits?
I'm thinking of grilling a few steaks, maybe some pasta, maybe some nachos. I'm planning right now on forgoing beer. But we'll see.

Why, what's happening tomorrow?

I'm guessing you're rooting for the other team, then?

You're a massive faggot.

Leave, idiot.

Probably some cheap canned food and ice water.

cheap and no preparation

I know your pain. Money's a little tight right now, or I'd order a stromboli for the festivities. It might not be the best food to put on the right kind of weight but there's some great wop places around.

No, just enjoying black culture for the first and last time, because it'll be gone afterwards.

If that's the case may I suggest a Lord of the Rings marathon.

Much more enjoyable and less likely to give you diabetes/high bp

Pasta and potatoes in a carbonara sauce.

OR

Boiled white rice with tinned mackerel/sardines in a tomato sauce.

To drink, Goat's milk or water with a little orange squash.

Check the Baton Rouge thread.

Saging, this is a hilariously shit thread.

Good answer.
I hope everybody works out in the morning.
I don't know about the rest of you but I'm going to fucking gorge myself tomorrow.
For after dinner viewing, I'm trying to think of some protein rich, at least somewhat healthy snacks.
Why the fuck do I have to do captcha every post?

I'm eating plantains chips

I don't like potato chips but want chips of some kind

Do any of you eat real food?

what a bunch of faggots.

Wait is there a happening in the making? This has been an intense week and I have been missing sleep every night, watching streams and shit.

The RNC starts tomorrow
Kek will bless us

(checkered)

Forgot about that, gess I need to prepare my happening food.

I'm fasting for Trump (also, doing some cutting to get rid of extra fat before my next bulk).

Lemon juice sweetened with maple syrup and cayenne pepper is my only sustenance for the next two days.

Minasota detected!

Super jealous

I bought up the local convenience store's supply of ice cream.

Something tells me that you would be having this meal whether or not a Happening was imminent?

Does turkey burger on kale count? I'm former fatfag btw.

r8

Also, anyone have livestream links?

OP is a fag, with a side of next time post 4kike-tier threads on 4kike

All I know for sure is it will include vodka. Might take 3 hours and slowly bake baby back ribs with home made spice mix and sauce though.

Probably going to eat some eggs. Maybe some sausage. I dunno, I dont like to eat too much before shtf.

(Devil burn!)

Probably my usual poorfag fare, bread and peanut butter + milk (or maybe tuna salad) for lunch and dinner and grits topped with a fried egg for breakfast.

But if I had the money I'd probably go with carne asada fries and a local brew; gotta get in all of the delicious diarrhea-inducing Mexican't food before they have to go back.

Hoagies and iced tea

good to know I'm not the only organicfag on 8/pol

veganfags, when will they learnnot to post niggers to make a point?

Personally I'm on a diet, but if I decide to have a cheat meal, it will be a pulled pork sandwich with coleslaw.

The stuff I have for my diet meals is pretty close, Unfortunately organic milk spoils as soon as you look at it. It's a chocolate milk thing made from organic whey powder, raw organic cacao powder, raw honey, and milk (which while not organic is at least hormone free). I also eat organic raisins and dry roasted almonds.

How does it feel getting ripped off by some kike putting a fake label on their products so he can sell it at twice the price? Only way to know for sure if something is really organic or not is buying local, from the producers.

They better be from Wawa…

I'm gonna make a late night Walgreens run in a few minutes run to stock up on some snacks for the Third Chimpact tomrrow

Yeah, I'm no purist. I simply try my best to stay away from the agricultural jew(gmos) and the aqueous/dental jew (fluoride)

I know what you mean. I don't go by simply identifying a label; researching the company is much better, instead.

how can you eat cheese like that

america is disgusting

We just IV the cheese when the fries run out.

(double dubs checked)
I also avoid drinking fluoridated water I use a distiller, then put mineral drops in the water afterward and store it in lead free glass jars

When it comes to the stuff that I'm buying, it's irrelevant if it really is or isn't organic, I'd be buying the same stuff anyway.

I grilled a burger and some corn for dinner tonight, beer in a frosted mug. A man's meal.

Pretty fitting imo

Went to the grocery store today fully expecting some nigger trouble tomorrow. I'll be having a nice pan-seared ribeye with fried eggs and some sauteed vegetables (broccoli, onions, spinach, garlic, mushrooms) with milk to drink

Also have to go pick up some stuff I forgot tomorrow morning. The store is a minute away from my gym, which is only a 5 minute walk from where I live. Luckily all the niggers around there have seen me as a regular for the last half decade and I make small talk with them so hopefully that buys me some time

It sucks to know that just about everything made in restaurants that requires water, basically everything, is made with fluoride water.

That sounds like a good system you've got going on with the distiller.
I've got to stop relying on fucking plastic bottles…

I'm not a beersnob in any way, shape, or form but my god is that shit is nasty.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not perfect with plastic either, since my ingredients all come in plastic containers, but for water it's pretty important not to contain it in plastic. For fluoride, while you can't avoid it all, I recommend taking atomidine iodine drops (2 drops a day in the morning with a glass of water), it will help counteract some of the fluoride that you're bound to be exposed to (it's also very very cheap for a supplement).

Ah yea fellow Southern bro. I make the most bad ass sweet tea on Earth.

- boil water
- 5 bags of Tetley (classic black)
- once water is boiling remove from stove
- add bags of tea, cover pot
- let it steep for about 6-7 mins depending on how dark you want the tea (I like 7)
- grab a GLASS PITCHER and add about 8/10 cup of sugar (or whatever works for you)
- fill pitcher with about 1/4 water (keeps glass from breaking when hot tea added)
- pour in tea, fill pitcher with water
- stir
- let it sit for a few minutes
- ice in cup, pour tea

You're welcome fags.

Among the shit-tier beers, it's pretty good

Tastes pretty close to water. It goes down easy at least

That is American piss beer for you.

Do you think eating dulse sea weed will give you the necessary iodine if I don't have any drops? (about >700% daily value per serving)

I'd take piss water over hipster faggot IPA #356719578

Reminds me of this

I'm not much for beer anyway, I'll only really have one when waiting for a flight or with my dad. Got all of that out of my system in college. I'd rather spend the money I'd spend on nice beer on nicer meat and ingredients for meals. Cooking is a simple comfort for me in such a fucked world

If I want to get drunk (very rare) I go for whiskey neat.

I haven't done any extensive experimentation, but I'm sure it will help. 2 Drops of my stuff is 800% DV so it's pretty close.

What is that, user?

German Fries

Yeah I really don't know what the difference is between all the different types of iodine.

I like to make pancakes to celebrate race riots with the family. We call 'em riot cakes.

I'm sure your Alex Jewnes brand iodine drops will be just fine. Iodine is iodine, it's an element, and as long as you are either eating it in food, or taking it in water you should be fine.

I'm gonna sage since I'm not contributing much to the topic

I can hang out with you. Since I make a few dollars, Id sport for some delicious European beer. Ive had my time with Natty Ice though. For some reason, in Florida, Icehouse is noticeably more expensive than Natty. Being, at the time, I was a broke fuck, I switched to Natty. Other than having atomic shits the next day, Natty was alright.

Iodine is Iodine, but the form it's in affects how it's absorbed by your body. Iodine is a halogen. It's going to be part of some sort of salt in any supplemental form and that matters

I bought some good sausages from the market, so I'll probably cook those up and have broccoli with it. I don't drink through the week, but I'll bust out some bourbon if shit hits the fan.

nigger detected

Rare steak is pretty white. And so is roast beef.

Plus most wine is made with grapes.

enjoy your throat cancer.

come to think of it, you're right in regards to the steak, I'm just a faggot that chars his meat.
I didn't mean actual roast beef though

Grape MD is pretty rough. Try banana red. I've taken the full tour of nigger-tier booze for amusement, since I'm white as can be. Cisco and Orange Driver are good choices, if you want to get stone cold nigger drunk fast and for cheap. Thunderbird isn't bad, drink it fast and have a chaser because the aftertaste is like gasoline. Avoid white or ginsing wild irish rose, it's like drinking fucking paint thinner. Red is barely fit for human consumption. If you want to ride tho holocoaster, drink some Manischweitz, both grape and blackberry are good, plum is awesome. A slightly more caucasian choice is jonny bootlegger, which I'm enjoyuing tonight with a cisco.

yeah, grapes, not Purple Drank

Shame this got bumplocked. This board could use a bit of levity.

Oh, protip: All of these are rough on the stomach, so keep some snackfood handy to nibble on in between rounds. I prefer some cheese slices.

Funny ow a lot of bum wines like MD and Manischwits are kosher wines.

Also the wine I posted was purple rain, which is blackberry/raspberry

How much water do you boil?

Holy shit I want to try that. Never seen it in my area (southern east coast). I've never been able to find the coconut either, or jonny bootlegger black cherry….

Are from bumwines.com?

I've perused, and been inspired by, that site, but I'm not a poster there.

Natty ice hits you hard, its why when I was a broke fuck I would drink it. 30 packs were like $12. It goes down fine, but the next day you best be in the vicinity of a shitter all day, you will be pissin out your ass all day.

Also, checkin them based dubs

Nice trio, you're eating more high energy than lots of posters here.

White people are too hygienic to make proper taqueria food.