Harold Armstead Covington

Why are threads about this great man and his political movement automatically deleted?

Other urls found in this thread:

vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=137733
8ch.net/pol/res/6588324.html#6764006
northwestfront.org/2010/09/radio-free-northwest-september-23rd-2010/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is why:

vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=137733

Agreed. If only I knew he was an enemy of WN before I bought a few of his books.

What are they going on about in that thread?
Organizing versus leaderless subcultures… who is smokeymtn?

I'm not up on this drama, I'm only familiar with alt-right drama

It's old drama from the late 90s and early 2000s, you can ignore, except remember that Covington was acting like a shill and informant back then, attacking other pro-White groups.

Yeah back then he was.

you mean an uncharismatic fatfuck

WEW
E
W

But dude the brigade. What a great book.

I kind of like the NWF, and Covington often gives very sober and candid commentary on WN affairs, which I always welcome.

Unfortunately, there are exactly two realistic trajectories for his plan to make Seattle a huwhite Zion:

1) very few people relocate. Interest dies out. Nothing happens. (This is very likely)

2) some people relocate. ADL and SPLC Jews throw tantrums because somewhere in the world white men aren't forgoing reproducing in order to financially support white women's bastard niglets. After sufficient bribes and legal ritual, the FBI makes up an excuse to conduct raids, backs the whites into a corner and creates a situation that gives the Feds an excuse to kill everyone . . . Like Waco, like Ruby Ridge, like Old man Bundy.

Can any advocates of passive resistance cite an example of where that approach worked?

Conversely, I can definitely think of a few examples of armed struggle working.

1) He claims more people have been migrating but other than the few people he has had on the show I don't know how to verify this.

2) The political climate is too hot for another Waco especially since China is poised to destroy the western financial system within the next year.

White Zion isn't going to work like in his books. The US will use all means at its disposal including nukes, which don't have the radiological consequences preventing their use that he says, there will not be such things as rotfungus or bluelight, and there will never be a peace treaty.

But the US is going to fall apart, and even if it doesn't, White Zion is going to be the best place to be.

One important part of helping the US fall apart is to say the words cuck, cuck, cuck every day, to crush the christcucks and bring about nationalism.

pimpin' the botswana-whiteopia thread m80s

8ch.net/pol/res/6588324.html#6764006

The area is going to be bigger than Seattle, user.

Look up the Butler plan. Take the dwindling numbers of American Whites into account, the degree of rot in the American system. A sovereign Aryan nation with access to a coast and enough arable land to be self-sustaining may be the last hope of the White race in America, or maybe the world.

he's basically nazi george rr martin

Nay sayers can shit on the idea all they want or try and scare you out of joining because it might-possibly-be-maybe-could not work out. Sometimes risks have to be taken.

Either you are going to move Northwest now and plan your trip and where you will live or you are going to be fleeing here from niggers.

I don't think you know very much about the NWF. Maybe you, do please don't take that as an insult. On the reverse I am not very knowledgeable about HACs past. I have talked with him personally a few times and my experience is good. I'm in Coeur d'Alene.

Listen to the FAQ podcast
northwestfront.org/2010/09/radio-free-northwest-september-23rd-2010/

It's a bit dated but still provides you with the info you are looking for.

I have heard of 70 families that moved up here in the month of May. Also check out /nwf/ it's dead as hell.

What a faggot.

Thanks for your contribution.

No offense taken. If I'm wrong, correct me. I'm not an expert, and I haven't read all the guy's books, but I don't think the general idea is a winning strategy.

The Free State Project tried it. Patri Friedman tried it. Boston T. Party tried it. I'm certain there are others. We just don't live in circumstances conducive to moving wherever you want (heavy specialization of job roles, etc.), So it makes it hard to get anybody to show up at all for completely valid reasons.

More importantly, our government takes some pretty extreme measures to suppress dissidents that might be a real threat. Everything in the NWF plan hinges on a relatively peaceful deterioration of the state . . . And believe me, Soros and his ilk would rather die, rather everyone die, than lose power.

I think the minute HAC and friends got some independence, Jews would trump up lawsuits and the Feds will start executing people.

I'm not saying don't organize. I don't think circling the wagons and riding out the storm will work, though. If I don't get it, though, please explain how I'm wrong.

So what changed him?

blah blah blah click my link goy

why don't you tell me what's in the link first faggot

That's quite a flag!

Using the most common fucking colours in nature isn't some huge feat.