moon landing never happened
holocaust never happened
potato famine never happened
slavery never happened
jesus never happened
moses never happened
abraham never happened
big bang never happened

just last Tuesday, at about 8 o'clock, just after tea time.

this really

It happened but Hitler was incompetent and was unable to finish the job.

jesus was a person. jesus wasn't a happening. you aren't smart.

it didn't happen

the Holocaust has happened five times before.

The Holocaust happened, but it has been exaggerated in size and scope.

Every major player in WW2 had internment camps of some kind or another. The Nazis just let theirs go to shit because they were in the process of losing a war.

If it wasn't for the unjust aggression from the Allies then the Nazis would have relocated the Jews to Madagascar

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan

right after you and your buddies go back to pol

stay butthurt you special snowflake faggot

Oh wow so many cute buzzwords. Anything else unoriginal and boring you wanna call me? Or is that the extent of your programming?

burden of proof is all yours, faggot. where shall we start?

NOTHING HAPPENED
THIS THREAD DIDN'T EVEN HAPPEN
IF YOU DENY THIS YOU ARE A MARXIST SHILL
BACK TO LEFTYPOL YOU GO

I don't think you understand burden of proof

I was born in the wrong era

that just about sums up the good luck you had to be born on the winning side, kid. grow up and quit clapping for the losers, ffs. they'd have gassed you without flinching.

well we don't want you in this era either faggot so i can only agree

if they won, they're right

Those jews look alive. Unless you claim that the Nazis gassed them, then used evil racist magic to reanimate them to create dead jew zombies.

jews in camps were basically work slaves. cheap labour that gets shot if it complains.

it's you who fails to understand that by asserting something that flies in the face of all the available evidence, the burden is shifted. you have at your fingertips all the evidence there is and it overwhelmingly argues against your analysis. back up what you have to say with something novel, or die in ignomy like the many better informed liars who made a more pertinent effort than you to deny that the nazis exterminated many jews, commies, homos, gypsies and others in an organised fashion. this series of events is known as the holocaust.

You just admitted that they were labour camps, not death camps. That was easy.

the camps were built in the early thirties to contain regime opponents and 'degenerates' such as homos and whores. they were re-education camps for the ones and a means of putting pressure on the others, e.g. the catholics and the center party.
later, they became elements in a state sponsored infrastructure constructed to enable the extermination of the jews in europe.

Who told you that? The same (((people))) that told you Nazis used aryan magic to shrink heads.

Holocaust as in industrial murder?
Internment camps were real.
There were labor and prison camps.
Literally millions died.
Even jews in large numbers.
Real numbers are up for debate.
Definitely into 6 figures
If one admits 350000 to 500000 jews.
Data permits support for 6000000.
It is a long held jewish meme number.
Doesn't half a million still count?
Need they have died of starvation?
Or disease?
Typhus and diptheria ran rampant.
How could anyone have prevented it?
In the end there was no support.
No infrastructure to provide services.
Germans couldn't even feed themselves.
What happened was a tragedy.
Real and terrible consequences.
Only it wasn't industrialized murder.
No, there was horror but no holocaust.
Gas chambers disguised as showers never happened.

damnit

the death of jews is no horror.

you fucked up.

Enjoy hell faggot

when did i say he wasn't real? i said you can't say "someone happened" because it's incorrect.

So hitler never happened?!

The events surrounding Jesus never happened. He was just a Jew carpenter who stole a donkey and got drunk with his gay friends then died.

you're retarded. hitler and jesus aren't events. they don't happen. you can't argue whether they existed or not, but who gives a shit? not me.

(me)
you can argue****

You look like a big guy 4 jews

The life of Jesus didn't happen. Are you happy now faggot?

weird sentence, but i see through your autism, you heretic kike.

Mary was the whore of Babylon

Yes, it was a pretty amusing occurrence, but I can't help to feel that It's almost like you're trying to allude towards the idea that if they do something you don't like here, that picture is what they could expect for Holla Forums. I'm responsible for that ever happening, if they triggered your autistic snowflake ass, I can tell you I definitely aren't going to mitigate your shrieking autistic hunchback with down syndrome ass by shitposting in this place. I don't really give a fuck. So stop trying to sound like you're capable of anything other than slapping some shitty mspaint pictures together and autistically posting them from your basement for hours on end hunched behind your spittle laden monitor.

wut?

ITT: People who mix facts and lies in lists and derail the topic with religious talk instead of admitting that the Jewish death count during WW2 is hugely exaggerated.

that. Also to add onto that the allies bombed many of those labor/prison camps. Contributing to how many died in them. According to red cross about 300 k died in the camps, nothing near le ebin 6 million figure which has been debunked.

I'd tell you to go back but you kikes have no country to go back to :^)

Can you show me evidence of the holocaust happening? From what I can see, all "evidence" is either desperately misinterpreted (of course the trains came back empty, all the kikes got off at the Palestinian colonies) or entirely fabricated (The Germans, infamous for their efficiency and technology, used flimsy doors for their gas chambers while everyone else was using massive steel doors? Unlikely, to say the least)

the nuremburg trial transcripts and hoess's memoires are a good start, user.

All those "documents" were all fully fabricated by the soviet union and the jews. Cremation ovens could never cremate that fast. Besides the fact that those numbers are what I like to call "blanket numbers". They offer no idea of what every individual oven is capable of just that they can cremate a body every 16 minutes.

Dude gtfo Holla Forums. No one likes you. What you've stated was already debunked in the previous thread. Fuck off.

You mean the ones where Nazis were tortured for days and weeks, and then given pre-written confessions? Or where Nazis specifically debunked claims made by allies, but were deliberately mistranslated?

Can you show me the actual videos? Can you prove that any admissions of guilt were not made under coercion? Can you in any way account for the majority of Nazis who denied the validity of the holohoax claims? Can you explain to me why it is illegal to question the holohoax in so many places, while nobody cares about denying the 100 million killed by Stalin in HIS ethnic cleansing?

Gee Tee Eff Oh

Current ovens take 12 hours to burn a body to ash, which means that there was NOT ENOUGH TIME in the ENTIRE WAR to disappear even a million bodies, unless more than two(2) ovens were used (and the only "photographic evidence" shows ONE cremation platform (standard practice in a prison)

These holohoaxers are so full of shit

Stop calling non-kikes kikes, kike

Jidf pls go

Chill homie, the Judeans were Caananite pagans

Jesus was a direct decentant of king David

ok, so as usual, you reject the eyewitness accounts and confessions of the people present at the time.
so, how about the work of larson and pressac which corroborates the eyewitnesses?

The average amount of bone fragments left behind after cremation is about 5 lbs. So, lets do the math:
5x6,000,000 = 30,000,000 lbs
2,000 lbs = a ton
30,000,000/2,000 = 15,000 tons
And holohoaxers EXPOCT US X-DDD to believe that a land fill of bone fragments can be hidden.

OP is right

10 million people where killed by the Nazi regime 1 mil where jews the rest where gypsies, commies, dissidents, fags, mental defects and overall undesirables. Holocaust survivors where all labeled "jews".

imgur.com/a/725A7

nice find
thx

BAD GOY

How do I find a qt 3.14 holocaust denying gf?

oy vey teach me how to be a good goy my overlord rabbi

Step 1:

REMEMBER THE 666 TRILLION

HAI SENPAI. i will never forget the 6666 gorillion. what else my lord? should i wait at the kindergarten bus stop to bite off the little shabbos goyim's dicks?

Yes. You must suck ALL the dicks. Especially the black ones or else you're a racist.

MY FEELINGS SAY YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT! FACTS ARE RACIST! FUCK YOU Holla Forums! FUCK YOU! DRUMPF! DRUMPF! HAHA, NAZIS LOSE AGAIN! GO PICK UP YOUR TRASHCANS, LOSERS! DRUMPF! DRUMPF! L-LOL, RIGHT GUIS???

oy gervalt…would you like to have intercourse w/ my wife while i watch from the closet wearing a superman suit and jerk off (i will use my tears as lube)?

oh boy, you sure got me

Yes. I will impregnate her after fucking her anally.

oy vey! Never forget the six gorillion!

Here's the PROOF goyim! Never forget the sixty six trillion of God's chosen peoples!

It's too soon OP, every one who saw the last thread is still here. You should have left it a few weeks at least. 90% of the last thread agreed with you anyway. Wait until we get some more newfags and then do a holohoax dump.

Also me and one other guy provided the majority of the images and arguments in the last thread, are you just making this thread in the hope that we'll do all of the work again? You're going to have a harder tine in this thread. Without Id's it only takes a single kike to astroturf the entire thread.

some faggot told he make one. i'll make another in a month or two. take care.

Congratulations proving youre a moron.

You have to prove events. No matter how much you screech MUH COMMONLY ACCEPTED NARRATIVE

kill yourself you kike puppet. Or maybe you are a kike?

huh?

yea- military service in the Jewish state is compulsory. They got a lot of cooks to peel vegetables. Not are all qualified to carry a weapon.

kike.

huh? soo lemme get this, if I may:

in a holocaust deniers thread/refuge, a pic of retarded jews are posted. I mention that 80% of the pictured are not fit for service and I'm the jew?

just seeing where I stand. my breath doesn't smell of trumpdick, does yours?

not a fan of foreign governments or their agents, and certainly not a fan of the huddled masses.

although I would love to pound this lezbo till she's straight

u r so transparently an outsider to Holla Forums that you would do well to return to training forthwith, kikey.

that's a lot of references to things irrelevant to what i said. get your fucking head checked, yid.

holy shit you are either a foreign pre-teen who has down syndrome or you have a severe case of autism.

fumb

Are ya ready, kids?

Sieg Heil!

I can't hear you!

SIEG HEIL!

OOOOOOOOOOH

WHO LIVES IN A BUNKER UNDER THE STREET

Adolf Hitler!

INTELLIGENT, CHARISMATIC, AND CHARMING IS HE

Adolf Hitler!

IF THE FINAL SOLUTION TO JQ YOU WISH

Adolf Hitler!

THEN SIEG HEIL! THE HOLOHOAX WAS A MYTH!

Adolf Hitler!

COME ON
ADOLF HITLER
ADOLF HITLER
ADOLF HITLER
ADOOOLLF HIIITLEEEER!

name of this trap plz

muh holohoax

Stay on Holla Forums

Heil

bumpin

???

lol

Go back to leftpol.

Lurk moar

Hello Holla Forums

You're retarded. Please fuck off back to Reddit.

I died in it

You're incorrect with reference to the evidence otherwise Matt Saincome wouldn't be a Communist, a Troll, or a Punk.

if only the holohoax had happened, user. if only.
but the kikes rule the world from a secret bunker deep in the land of bullshit; take the redpill and stop drinking tap-water. become one with your trailor and make whitefolk great again. thegoldwatkins.com

Every time something mean appears against talmudists out of nowhere discordians talk shit about Jesus, coincidence?

it's a cohencidence

The more you deny it the more the Jews suffer.

cant

The holocaust was invented as a way to justify the winning side of the wars war crimes. It took them ~70 years to admit the massacre at katyn was the russians even though they proved it pretty much right away.

Oy vey look at those evil nazis. Sure glad we dropped nukes/bombed hospitals/firebombed cities as well as everything that would be classified as a war crime now the russians did to defeat them.