FIRST TRUMP AND PENCE INTERVIEW

This is an interesting dynamic

youtube.com/watch?v=wLKE--ArNnU

It's almost schizophrenic in the complete personality clash. It's quite entertaining to watch.

Oh by the way, note the picture. If dare you to find a better human analog of Pepe and Wojak on this Earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/04/trump-gop-running-mate-convention-delegates/478992/
sessions.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/committee-assignments
businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4
archive.is/2a7wY
cbsnews.com/60-minutes/
cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-trump-pence-republican-ticket/
nytimes.com/2016/05/14/us/politics/sheldon-adelson-donald-trump.html?referer=
imgur.com/gallery/evI1T7p
my.mixtape.moe/kjypvh.mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Constitution_is_not_a_suicide_pact
archive.is/iTNk9
youtube.com/watch?v=E-WHW-QNswE
youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo6aKnRnBxM
njjustice.typepad.com/new_jersey_justice/2006/04/is_chris_christ.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_attempts_on_Adolf_Hitler
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Pence is such a cuck and weakling. Hope he does not bring Trump down.

Oh that picture isn't the highest quality. Anyway if you can find a better picture, post so we can give them their kek avatars.

Trump has him trained well. This was a tough gotcha interview too.

Shills don't like it because Bernie, but it's true. He is a (((CHristian))) which is synonymous with feels and lack of balls

can you make the picture a bit smaller please

requesting some trump-pence pepe wojak memes here

I just don't get any sense of chemistry going on here. It should have been Sessions.

Pence is fucking disaster. Terrible mistake by Trump.

Of course he's a fuckup.

He's Wojak

Errr. sell = give.

I fucking love that his forehead lines are dead on. And his nose line is concave aswell like Wojak's…

The resemblance is uncanny.

get better tactics, niggers

Only took 2.5 minutes for (((Pence))) to imply he can't wait to shove the US into more wars for israel.

he looks like dr. drew.

tbh I wonder if trump just picked a type B personality guy as VP to emphasize his own strength.

Pence obviously is suitable for the job, but his not the alpha VP we were hoping for.

If Trump picked a VP just as alpha as he is, it might steal his thunder.

That being said this personality contrast is hilarious

That's the point nigga. Cucks hate Trump, Trump makes cuck his VP, VP cuck shills for Trump's platform, cucks get on board, Trump wins the general by a landslide.

One thing that we can point out is that people in the comments always shit on Trump for being loud, not playing by the rules and overall being "un-politician". Well now he has Pence, a textbook politician, all they ever wanted, right?

Have you ever stopped and reflected on the fact that a group of hardened genocidal white supremacists ascribe to quite possibly the silliest religion ever taken even remotely seriously?

It's shit like that that keeps me sane.

Every day is repost day.

Problem is Pence is TOO MUCH of a politician, he's just Ted Cruz with a prettier face, he even makes the same fucking expression where his eyebrows look concerned while he's smiling.

And he evades questions like a snake.

He is definitely a slick talking typical career politician, so I don't trust him. I only hope that some of Trump will rub off on him over the years.

Really brings to light that the cucks would hate Trump no mather what. Even if he was calm and more of a politician. They just hate him because they have been told do do so by the MSM and the funny liberal men.

Kek truly has taken over.

I guess that's one way to handle it, Trump.

Any tactic that will get rid of Pence at the convention?

LMAO, did Trump pic him to make him his little bitch? For what other purpose did he pic him?

I wish but too late.

Leave and kill yourself

Since when does using 'LMAO' imply that?

What did he mean by this? On a serious note, I wonder what he really thinks of Pence, it doesn't seem like they have much of a friendship.

A violent protestor, or an "accident" would be the only thing that interrupts his ticket.

I don't think either will happen though. We're stuck with him.

He's deflecting that point and trying to re-focus it on Pence's credentials. There's nothing he can do to change what happened in the past.

Does voting for president and VP happen at the same time?

fuck off

Only faggots use those acronyms.

Yeah you're right, Trump seems pretty exasperated by him, he's in 'let's get this over with, wrap it up quick' mode. More evidence that he didn't choose Pennies out of a liking for him, just to unite the party.

You mean with the delegates on the convention floor? I'm pretty sure it's a separate vote, one after the other. President, then VP.

lol those microexpressions

I'll admit I'm wrong, Pence plays second fiddle quite well. He seems fine allowing Trump to lead the dance he defers to his authority in making decisions.

No shit. Someone posted an article here about how Pence being a typical poli, that looks useless next to Trump, is why he picked him.

It's also in the name. Pence- English for pennies (cents). Compared to billionaire Trump. Hence, politicians aren't worth shit today–so go with Trump.

One of the many problems with Pence is that kills so many of Trump's lines of attack.

Pence has been opposite of Trump on trade and immigration for decades.

The thing about that Iraq question is quite simple. Trump's response of "I don't care" means that he sensed the interviewer was trying to bait him into a trap and basically told her to fuck off. It doesn't really matter what he answered either way because Pence is a little cuck. If he said "He has a new opinion ever since then" and Pence really didn't, he would just go with whatever Trump said because he doesn't really care about his own opinions enough to defend them.

Read this:

A Vice Presidential Free-for-All?

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/04/trump-gop-running-mate-convention-delegates/478992/

A man can dream

Well yeah Pence is a massive Cuck in every sense really.

That's why he's Wojak.

I doubt the cuckservative Cruz delegates will shoot down Pence after all the other cuckservative leaders have already praised him.

Ok, oldest of fags, thank you for your wisdom.

Yah, it looks like the convention can reject Pence …

The article is written to make it sound like the pick Cruz, but it could be trump delegates who rebel and pick somebody different

THERE IS HOPE !!!

Wait

Pence might have been the best choice BECAUSE he is wojack. Trump needed someone on the inside. He's (((their))) weakest link and now has a better position to deal more damage to zog

Thoughts?

Fuck right off

You're not allowed to laugh your ass off here. I don't make the rules.

What a fucking obnoxious cunt. How the fuck did she get chosen to interview these two.

You have your answer already user.

You answered your own question

That's a pretty fucking long shot, but I'm holding out. Crazier things will probably happen in the next few days.

Kek will get her.

Such a terrible, terrible choice…

Rubio doesn't even want to be in politics anymore. Whoever wrote this is a moron.

Jesus, this cunt is insufferable. Sits there and berates two grown ass man over name calling like it's a god damn 1st grade class. Fuck, it's tough to swallow the west falling so low where calling someone a liar or a crook is "negative" despite the evidence to support the accussation. Then nitpicks their every answer like a facetious bitch with her snarky comments. W-wh-what do you mean declare war on ISIS. Fuck off cunt.
Pence is a total jagoff tho. I like the part where Don tells him it's okay for him to say when he disagrees with him. Total wojack. But… He does seem to be coming around Don's way of thinking. He's such a drag tho. I don't like him.

You didn't hear? Rubio changed his mind and is running for reelection. He's talked about it on CNN the last few days.

Rubio is dead.

Am I the only one who thinks Pence really does look like Wojak?

Ever since that first edit with his face overlayed I cant get it out of my head…

But his own state didn't vote for him in the primary. Why'd he change his mind?

this is funny as fuck, Pence is a Israel lover cuck but goddammit this is hilarious, Trumps says whatever he wants in the manner he wants and Pence procedes to explain his positions in a political manner, but Trump still shits on him every chance he gets. The Witch tries to burn both and Trump keep slapping her.

No you stupid faggot, hence all the recent oc.

Either the establishment got him to change his mind, or Trump tweeting out that he should run for reelection changed his mind. I doubt he changed it on his own.

Checked.

They're so completely different it's really quite funny.

Pence actually did alright. She was trying hard to get him to cuck, but he slung it right back for the most part.

I can live with this guy, assuming he never actually has to step up to the golden throne, kek forbid.

Pence is an anti-American globalist. The only way for Trump to avoid assassination is to kill Pence as soon as possible. After they both are sworn in, it will be a race over who orders the hit first.

Try again.

I wonder what influenced that decision.

Flawless victory

Global Warming? No wait, workplace violence. No no, I got it, it's institutional racism.

why not just post the video?
More emotion and sway.

No, it's lone wolves. Many lone wolves, sometimes acting in pairs.

Pretty sure the second choice would be either Christie or Gingrich, which may even be worse than Pence.

Glory to the Galactic Alliance of Humankind and its eternal glory!

Trump told him to run again. Trump is building himself a congressional coalition after all the bullshit cuckservatives have pulled. This is part of the reason why I think he chose Pence. Pence will be up in congress but the real head will be Sessions. Pence would defer to Sessions too due Sessions being older and more respected especially among conservatives. Sessions will essentially be the shadow VP.

I enjoyed this anime a lot, admitedly the begining and this scene were the best part.
REMOVE HIDEAUZE!

I'd take Christie over Gingrich that's for sure.

Yea but problem with Christie is his body.
He is mostly know for, even by us, for his body which projects a mental narrative of hedonistic gluttony.

I think he would be the best VP pick if he lost weight, at least got to like mid 200's, and said that the time for degeneracy and self-indulgence is over and Trump has helped him realize his need to improve if he expects the country to.

He has lost weight, but not enough. His stomach bypass surgery didn't quite do the job.

America is horribly Obese anyway, voters wouldn't give a shit (he is a Governor after all, someone had to vote for him).

The amerifats jokes would increase by 200% if your VP was actually Kirspy Creme, not that he's a bad man for the job but he really is too fucking fat.

He would be like Goering for Hitler?
He was a big guy.

Jesus christ, the woman's face looks stretched on over her face, like I was looking at MJ after all that plastic surgery and shit. I was almost expecting her nose to fall off mid interview.

Once Trump is in the Oval Office, he wouldn't need the cuckservatives anymore. He will have the power. Trump says jump, the cucks will ask how high.

I'm 99% certain she's a Jew with a nose job.

This bitch is retarded.

Pick one. The author is a faggot.

Sessions is on a lot of committees that make him invaluable in the senate.
sessions.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/committee-assignments

Senate Committee on the Judiciary
Subcommittee on Immigration and the National Interest
Subcommittee on Oversight, Agency Action, Federal Rights and Federal Courts
Subcommittee on Crime and Terrorism
The Senate Committee on Armed Services
Subcommittee on Strategic Forces
Subcommittee on Airland
Subcommittee on Seapower
Senate Committee on the Budget
Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
Subcommittee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Subcommittee on Fisheries, Water, and Wildlife
Subcommittee on Clean Air and Nuclear Safety

Lesliue Rene Stahl is of Jewish heritage, the daughter of Dorothy J. (née Tishler),
and Louis E. Stahl, a food company executive.

So he cheated and didn't lose weight the correct way.

I can't believe after the recent horrors she had the nerve to ask if they're ok with water boarding as if drizzling water on their faces to simulate drowning can be considered torture at this point.

You can also see, right from the get go in first question that they edited the don off. They cut his answer into small abrupt chunks when he was actually giving full, well thought, clear, and concise answers. This bitch outta get stumped along with her editing department.

Lol, not even once

Shadow VP confirmed. If Sessions had someone in the white house that actually listens to him, you got some interesting times ahead.

to be fair, I wouldn't hold it against him if he did that or got a stomach staple and then began to exercise and diet

If you watch the interview trump has him on a leash. it's great

Trump is a grand meme wizard.

kek Trump said TPP would literally "rape" the US? HAHA why didn't I hear about this sooner???

This bitch keeps interrupting and keeps using this feigned naivety to sound like a drunk retard.

This hag interviewing them is disgusting

It's great. I will say that the fact that he basically repeats what Trump says but in a more eloquent manner is pretty nice as well.

He was even late to the party too. Shills are supposed to get the first post so this one is either doing it for free or is that bad at his job.

We gotta keep memeing this.

What a rude fucking cunt. Did no one teach her manners?

Good interview, badly edited.

Now you realize that the entire purpose of Trump's campaign from the beginning was to make Kike Pence the President.

Trump said Kike Pence was "my first choice from the start."

I guarantee that Trump has already planned with Pence to deliberately have himself impeached within his first 100 days.

Kike Pence knew he couldn't win an election or beat Hillary on his own because he's a low energy cuck. So he asked his donor friend Trump to beat Hillary for him instead.

Not like there's anything we can do to stop it. Unless you want to do something illegal.

We have only ourselves to blame for this. A beta was foretold to be attached to Trump due to this. It could be worse, that beta could have been Yeb.

Workday starts early in Tel Aviv?

She's a journo, they don't have manners.

I saw that, I refuse to believe that some generic no-name cuckservative governor was his dream running mate

I think Trump wanted Cruz, then Cruz shat the bed and turned on him and so Trump found a white, ultra bland beta version of Ted he could control instead.

I believe it immediately. A generic no-name cuckservative was exactly who he needed, for the exact same reason Obama needed Biden: he brings the establishment with him.

And anyone who makes a point of not understanding that? Well, boys and girls, that's a shill.

The shills are pretty low energy, but they're panicking and frantically shitposting and concern shilling out of desperation.

Most of the shill attention is currently diverted onto the thread here
And it shows straight away that thread is just a concern shilling thread, but they are so dedicated in that shekel making, or rather desperate and panicking, that they don't realize most have already filtered that thread because of how easy they made themselves known that they're not from around here.

I might seem like a pushover in conversation in real life because of it, but I always wait for someone to completely finish talking before I respond to them or bring something else up.

It's only going to get more blatant from here on out

Why would Jews need to shill for Trump? He shills pretty hard for the kikes on his own. He doesn't need the shill's help.

But don't worry, Trump's Orthodox Jewish son-in-law (((Kushner))) will he helping (Read: Instructing) Trump in office to "Fight for Israel one thousand percent. It will be there forever."

That might have been true in the early months, but once Cruz turned on him that was the end.

Pence is a lapdog.

No way we could sacrifice our best fucking senator to the almost pointless ceremonial role as VP.

You are so bad at this. You deserve to be filtered if you aren't going to be at least entertaining.

The shills are getting pretty pathetic. They don't sway anyone, or even anger anyone. Shit is sad.

I would pay money to have him actually say pic 2 on stage a few months ago.

Of course, summer of happenings, november coming up, the shilling is going to ramp up more and more. And hillary is going to do everything in her ability to try and avoid the inevitable first debate where she will shit herself live on stage, and also show just how weak and incompetent she is. I'm sure that this keeps her up at night. Those poll numbers will change drastically after the first debate.

Go back to reddit

Bump to counter the shill infested thread

Oh snap, my former Governor Jesse Ventura wanted to be Trump's VP. They had connections previously via the Reform Party when he won that election.

I guarantee you he called Trump and asked for the job. Too bad he was a Bernout for the last year so I'm sure Trump turned him down fast.

Had he picked Ventura, Minnesota might have actually gone red for once. Oh well.

In August 2015 maybe, by December I think he wanted Cruz to hang

r/ing exploitable of Pence's hair
He's 57 and his hair is grey from feeling too much.

Here's an unfinished leftover from when I made my Wojak. It's an angled shot and not straight on, so not useful for everything.

Bumping thread for America's impending return to greatness

So was George Bush Sr… journalists brought up their striking differences in the primary for a few weeks, then stopped caring.

Bump to trigger the shills

How about you just fucking contribute instead

>they do

Remember that Carson said the convention would “wild” and that “you haven’t seen anything like it.”

Ok, this is my contribution, you're a faggot.

Kushner is an honorary aryan at this point in my book. He's chosen to help MAGA over his own family of kikes.

carson makes it sound like hes dropping his mixtape

Lel, good point. Certainly Pence fits Wojak in that one. What you need is to capp a moment where Trump has a shit-eating smirk going at the same moment then yea.

That was a painfully dull reading of the script.

Bush had the right connections though, they'll probably harp on this shit until November right along with any other anal thing they find all while giving Clinton a pass on everything from helping ISIS to being funded by Saudis to the line of dead bodies she's left in her wake.

I laughed way too hard at this. You're right user, he is a faggot.

Also, bumping because shill thread just got 10 replies in the last 30 seconds.

But hypothetically if the convention were to override Pence as the VP pick then the GOPe would be choosing the VP pick, and you know they would choose somebody even worse.

And two of them were you also contributing jack shit, just Iike the other guy. Enjoy your summer before you have to go back to school.

This fucking cunt almost made me drop the interview. She triggered me so bad with her horrible manners. Dumb entitled kike.

Thank you.

Trump:

Pence:

What am I missing?

I made a new thread discussing a particular point of why Pence doesn't bother me.
Also kek has spoken with dubs.

sheeeiiit, messed up link

HOLY KEK
I made it 3 minutes in and couldn't wait any longer to post first impressions.

1. Trump is fucking Pepe and Pence is Wojak, when they showed the first shot I wanted to shoop it

2. Pence is constantly looking at Trump with that inquisitive look. He has accepted his role as the bottom.

3. Pence is ready to step in with the more moderate view so that Trump doesn't have to.

4. But Pence stays on point, preaching the strength of the God Emperor.

5. Pence is pretty well-spoken

I wonder if Trump will pull a brilliant chess move like having his cuck VP assassinated to stay one step ahead of the kikes. Wouldn't surprise me and would let him get someone actually decent after appeasing all the cuckservatives.

This tbh.

can one of you photoshopfags skew his face around to match wojak?

mainly squashing his nose

Are you retarded? He was getting pissy when Trump was considering Christie, because Christie put Kushner's father in jail for two years.

Trump wanted Christie really badly, even if we don't like him at least they were friends with chemistry. Pence looks like he's using every ounce of willpower he has to not strangle Trump whenever he speaks.

What's wrong with making the best out of a bad situation?

I trust Trump's judgement, that guy must have been the best choice of the available pool. He couldn't pick sessions because then he loses his place in the Senate.

Why do I get the feeling that you faggots are paid shills coming here to spread defeatism and tinfoil to get us to not trust Trump?

One point to consider; Trump repeatedly acknowledged during the primaries that he isn't a politician, he's a businessman. So his choice of Pence is to help steer his policies through congress with his guidance.

OFC Trump would pick a career politician as his VP. The silly Wojak thing is just icing on the cake.
But still intentional on Trump's part?

Na. You can't tell a ruse. Christie was never going to be VP because he's a wild man.

He'll be far more useful somewhere else.

"Making the best of a bad situation" has tilted into people genuinely believing this is a good situation. There are now people on this board, who a week ago would have mocked Pence for the Israel cowtowing limpwristed hypocrite he is, who are now singing his praises. While also secretly hoping that Pence will be booted off the ticked at the RNC so we can all pretend we knew it was a fucking terrible decision the whole time.

You are a crap user.

Good. That's exactly what needs to happen. Having excessive friction between them while Trump undertakes to make the most sweeping changes to our country since FDR will not be a good scenario.

Pence needs to always keep in mind that he is there to carry out President Trump's initiatives w/o trying to interject his own too much.

Not really necessary, looks like the doctor did a number on his cranium with the forceps

Following up on my first impression analysis, I think this crusty old bitch needs to be hung up by her fingernails. Also obvious cuts are obvious. I would think 60 minutes could do a better job of their skewed reporting.

Noice dubs and OC

He has turned from pepe into an irish hulk.

HULK / SILVER SURFER 2016

It doesn't matter much now what he's chosen in the past. It's highly unlikely that
A) Being given the incredible honor of being chosen as VP, and
B) Constantly rubbing shoulders with Trump for literally 8 years
will fail to have a major influence on Pence for the better.

Regardless, his job will be to carry out Trump's policies, not invent his own. Trump is still the boss.

Kushner looks fucking terrified in that picture.

We've already memed Christie into AG. It was too late to make him VP.

leld

Closest match is the one I had used for my Wojak in other thread. See

Scottish*

Christie would do best as Attorney General or maaaaaaybe a Supreme Court pick.

I know the shills are spreading disinfo but I wonder how many people actually think the VP has power, like he's calling some of the shots.

Pence is the perfect VP… like Hitler, Trump is trying to form a coalition to take over the whole GOP… Americans would sadly never stand for a straight up fuhrer.

So, and you can screencap this post, after he wins, he'll start stripping away elements of power from the Democrats (removing taco helps a lot) and basically make a one party state, led by the new Nationalist Republican party for many decades.

Jesus fucking Christ I cannot wait for summer to end

#GreenLivesMatter
#SilverLivesMatter

Well, there's also the display that he's picked somebody with executive political experience like Governor Pence, something that a senator doesn't have.

He's not pro-gun enough for that I don't think. He's very middle-of-the-road at best.

Oh fuck, is there more of this?

Is that the date when your CTR contract expires?

what is this CTR thing I've been seeing over the past few days?

I'm not singing the praises of Pence, I'm just being realistic about what our options are, and there are none. Move forward instead of being a whiny little bitch on this Philippino Wood Carving Discussion Board.

Correct The Record, a Pro-Hillary SuperPAC.

Trey Gowdy for Supreme Court.

Of course, he’d just arrest the rest of the justices for not following the Constitution.

I'm using GIMP and can;t figure out a good wojak. Maybe someone else can.

businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4

Governor of my state was up for consideration and even she would have been better than Pence

Asking that you contribute to a political discussion board with political discussion instead of just spouting memes makes me a Clinton employee? How do you tie your own fucking shoes, man

what's wrong with just calling them shills?
jfc.

What's wrong with the classics user?

The Pence Pick

You might be wondering what I think of Trump’s decision to pick Mike Pence for VP, given that Pence has disagreed with Trump on substantive policy issues in the past.

First of all, policies don’t matter in this election, or in any other election. Reason is mostly an illusion. And anyway, Pence will modify his positions to match Trump. No one cares.

Secondly, political experts say making a good choice for a VP running mate can’t help a candidate much, but a bad choice can hurt. Pence doesn’t do much to help, but he also doesn’t do much to hurt. So he’s a safe choice on that dimension. And he has plenty of government experience, as Trump says he needs. So Pence helps solve for Trump’s lack of experience. But those effects are all marginal.

What matters with Pence is how he looks in terms of contrast with Trump. The best choice for VP is someone who looks like a boring, washed-out version of the top of the ticket. You need that contrast to remind people that the top of the ticket is truly special.

Pence is an experienced politician. But you stand him next to Trump and he sort of disappears. The contrast persuades you – subconsciously – that Trump is better than an experienced politician. That’s totally irrational, and totally effective.

What’s Clinton’s biggest strength? Experience. How does Trump compare to the experienced politician on his own ticket? Better, at least in the public’s irrational way of thinking. So if Clinton and Pence are both experienced, and you prefer Trump over Pence, you somewhat automatically extend that thinking to Clinton – with all of her boring experience – and imagine her to be a weak version of Trump as well.

Replace Trump and Pence with Reagan and Bush-the-elder to see how well this contrast-based persuasion works.

And think of Obama picking Biden. It’s all the same persuasion trick. You want the VP to be the solid, uninteresting version of whoever is at the top of the ticket.

Now imagine if Trump had picked Gingrich for his VP running mate. Gingrich would make Trump look less experienced, less informed, and less intelligent by contrast. That’s a bad formula for winning. Gingrich is simply too interesting.

And after Gingrich came out in favor of testing Muslims for loyalty to Sharia law, he became the worst possible choice for Trump’s running mate. Trump is trying to move to the middle for the general election. Gingrich is running hard in the opposite direction. If Gingrich is not on the ticket, his radical-sounding ideas create an anchor that actually makes Trump look moderate by comparison. But if Gingrich had been a running mate, it would make a Trump presidency look scarier than it already is. And fear is Clinton’s best weapon against Trump. So no matter what Trump planned a week ago, Gingrich took himself out of the running with his recent comments about testing Muslims. Still, I expect Gingrich to be part of a Trump administration somehow.

No matter what you think of Pence, he was the right choice on the dimension of persuasion. And that’s the only dimension that will matter here. Trump just needs to stay boring until November to win. Pence can do that. Gingrich probably could not.

I wasn't replying to you

Surely some of the justices have followed it?

But I was. The point needed to be made.

Why no, no I wasn't user tbh.
:^)

Gowdy endorsed Cruz but then so did Pence and made a big smoke and mirrors show but didn't place anything on Hillary.

>women in politics at any level

This already says so much by itself, user….

If anyone is wondering, is a copy/paste of the latest Scott Adams blog post.

The Jeb post that triggered so many people was more about the state of the board in the summer of an election year than Pence, but admitting that Pence is not a good pick is not "being a whiny little bitch", it's being realistic.

It wouldn't surprise me. Trump is on record as being harsh on him, sometimes screaming at him. There was an interview where Trump admits this.

Christie is seen as being too much like Trump in personality and thus would scare people. I personally don't mind him but also realize his record and bridgegate would be used heavily against him. With Pence, the most they can say is muh gay rights, which is easy to ignore and something Pence has practice doing by preaching about family values.

Normally I'd give your post a pass, but you claim that people are "singing his praises" but I haven't seen any of that, at least not without it being ironic shitposting. There is no such thing as a Pence shill, he wasn't even running for President.

rafael isn't eligible.

I think he meant evangelist because he put the echos around it.

Scott Adams' style is distinct enough we all knew it was him immediately

You're mistaking genuine idiocy for ironic shitposting.

Show me an example of someone singing praises for Pence. Link to post, screencap, whatever. Back up your claim.

reported

>>>/cuckchan/

nothing, but that user asked.

I would guess the brick of text a few posts up doesn't count since Adam Scott doesn't post here

How about

Or or

Or even , just trust in Trump

Scott Adams, shit

so many people are pissed about the pick, but I was able to convince three family man types to vote Trump at church today because of it.

which ends up as six votes for Trump.

Don't waste your meme energy on Israel friendly Pence, we already wasted it on Trump.

Nice. Saved.

Those all sound like reserved praise. Most are commenting on his performance, one even outright states that this is making the best of a bad situation, indicating they do not like Pence either. One is straight up talking about memes.

Well done m8

Sounds more like a shrug of the shoulders, not a "thank God Trump made the right choice, the party is saved" kind of praises you seem to think it is.

Pence was probably going to lose re-election in Indiana, so he's beholden to Trump. Also he's a nobody from a nothing state, so he doesn't have a network of beltway people, he's pretty much isolated and in Trump's pocket.

I'm not pissed. He's the perfect choice for Trump's goal of winning this race. This is exactly the type of choice that's needed to consolidate the Christian vote behind Trump. I was going to vote for him regardless once Dr. Ben bowed out, but I'm sure some of my family were concerned about him. They are less so now specifically because of Pence.

Not surprising. This is the point of the pick it seems. I knew he would go with someone like Pence at least personality-wise and in general, the role he fills. I wish he got someone more congruent with him in regards to policy and was more assassination proof but Pence is falling in line which is good.

Who cares what they do? I don't give a single flying fuck what happens in Turkey. Fuck them, worry about America.

Fuck me. Trump I've been trying to like you, but fuck.

You would make muslim apologists blush

Remember how the GOP was hinging all their last hopes of routing Trump on Indiana. Thanks to Bobby Knight and all the Hoosiers their dreams were smashed. Indiana isn't insignificant in this election cycle, nor in Trump's heart.

I think this is why Trump picked him up. Like how Rubio was pretty much used up and thrown out by the establishment and then Trump swooped in and told him to run while suddenly Rubio was more or less endorsing Trump. It seems to be a running theme at this point.

How about I rescind "singing his praises" and tone it down to "positive support" and you admit that Pence has earned skepticism more than he's earned positive support?

Shillary pls.
low-energy >(1) tbh

What happened to this place?

He's more or less indicating he is not fond of regime changes, like the one that ruined Iraq, like the one Hillary herself messed up in Libya and so on. Something Trump is fond of bringing up. He's against destabilization. If he speaks in favor of such, it makes it easier for the media to get at him for getting on Hillary's case which is what the whore intervieing him tried to do with the Iraq vote. The media's (and shill's) tactic is to make people so discouraged they stay home, since they can do nothing to make people vote Hillary. The whole point of their campaign is to take as many votes away from trump as they can.

crai moar faggot.

You silly billy.

OK.

I know that Manafort was the one pushing Pence while Jew son-in-law was pushing Jewt; Manafort was probably able to use the Pence pick and the fact he's a bland Midwestern aww shucks cuck for the normalfags to wring concessions out of the RNC and the Rules Committee.

I think the best part about the Pence pick is that he went with Manafort's choice rather than Jew son-in-law.

This reassures me. Trump must know this was the intended effect. Pence just there to get the bible thumper evangelicuck vote.

No one demanded you get on board user…

Pence was a minor Congressman from Indiana, not a Senator from Texas. Pence never worked in the Bush admin like Cruz. Pence is actually a white American. Pence's wife didn't write pro-NAU pieces for the CFR.

Nothing alike.

Going out in left field aren't you?

archive.is/2a7wY

Clinton shills are very low energy.

Now you're not even trying to hide yourself.

This is important to note, Ive seen some people try to compare him to George Bush Sr. Although they both are picks to get party Republicans off the fence, Bush had a long history with the CIA, yale's skull and bones, and all of the neocon party insiders at the time.

Nigga did you just insult our god Kek?
No wonder you got single digits.

Kekism is religion now?

Pretty much. Plus, all those media outlets were cheeleaders for the Iraq War themselves and have never answered for it, so fuck 'em.

We must adopt this.

The VP's positions on issues don't matter in the slightest, his job is to do ceremonial bullshit and that's about it.

No, he traditionally plays an important role moving the President's agendas through Congress. It's certainly not trivial, and he's basically given almost all the same information, protections, and treatment as the President.

Here you go: cbsnews.com/60-minutes/

Whoops, fucked that up: cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-trump-pence-republican-ticket/

Better than having a religious symbol that looks like an oreo.

Pence is a fucking Hoosier, he's to unimportant to be a globalist. He's just a clueless cuckservative shithead. Not everyone is a secret crypto-Jew mastermind, certainly not fucking Steve Pense.

True. More so than that, it amazes me more people aren't getting on the media's case since after no WMD were found, the media and leftists crucified Bush over it. Now both the media and leftists are acting like it was a good thing and somehow think a democrat voting for the war is the same as a republican voting for the war when the democrat is normally expected to vote against it, when most of them talked about being against it and Hillary voted in favor of it anyways. She practically broke from the party stance at the time about the war to vote.

Nigga I aint clicking that.jpg

Can anyone post an archive of the video somewhere?

I don't think you know how impeachment works, if they do it for no reason, shit won't stand. If they go the assassination route, it won't be some JFK lone gunman, it will be the deep state coming out in the open and shit getting fucking real. Won't be no Pence LBJ and pretending like shit is normal.

You can't use archive.is on a video. Sadly, I can't seem to be able to download it right now either.

Checked and yeah, the anti-war left has seemingly disappeared: maybe most of them became America First Nazis? I was anti-war during the Bush years but really critical of the Democrats, too. Pat Buchanan was the only person making any sense to me.

Filtered

Since when was Pence a Jew?

I imagine some did, though a good number of them turned up when Bernie was complaining about it during the primaries. I'm guessing they will fall silent again now that Bernie is an out and about Hillary shill and not pretending anymore.

gay dubbing

lol that Jew-boi lol good. And so glad his suggestion of BLM-loving Jewt

…was shot down.

Reeks of that "Who is this hacker called 4Chan" technology consultant bullshit.

oi vey

The final touch.

Haha brilliant.

Just got finished with some fresh Pence/Trump OC.
please clap

10/10 Make Wojak Great Again

heh.

leld.

user that music is comfy as fuck. great choice tbh.

aaaaawwww shit I caught the cut heheheh

Thanks, was actually just the first result for "sad piano music" on YouTube. I checked other results but liked the first one the best.

God damn this is almost creepy. It's fucking uncanny, for both of them.

He who controls the memes, controls the universe.

Thank you for posting an excerpt at least.

That is such a high quality video, too.

Much appreciated.

This is the stupidest thing I've read all day.

Yeah, he's the President's water carrier and if he goes against Trump he's gonna get slapped down hard. He'll be a good little bitch, he's a Hoosier.

A memetic void opened as soon as Sanders was out. Given our unsuccessful attempts to meme Hillary into that position, reality itself found a different way to fill the void.

Meme responsibly. More lives than your own may depend on it.

HAHAHAHA

screenshotted for posterity. you mindless cuck.

We tried to make hillary wojack?
She is to evil and manipulative. I have never seen her portrayed as any meme, besides that spider thing.

lel

Evil slain serpent ones?

I wonder if Trumpcucks think Sheldon Adelson is an "honorary aryan" now too.

nytimes.com/2016/05/14/us/politics/sheldon-adelson-donald-trump.html?referer=

Sanders disrupted the memes by bending knee to Hillary.

There were a few threads where we tried to make it work, but she just didn't fit the meme archetype.

Heh, maybe. But calling the US VP role 'ceremonial only' is misguided to say the least. The Queen of England, sure. The man who's one heartbeat away from being the POTUS, not a chance.

Go away Liz.

Ivanka pls

It's perfect

Pepe and Wojak in the end are actual friends. Pepe just likes to mess with Wojak. No one could have such a relationship with Hillary. Bernie had a chance but threw it away.

It's late and I'm retarded but is the entire webm interview in this thread? JewTube isn't showing it for me.

We tried to meme her. Wojak was one of the things that came up, but the attempts were dismissed because, as said, it didn't work. Pic related was my attempt.

This is low energy and not very amusing. Try again and work for your money. This is all you get this time. Next time you'll get filtered. Hop to it.

CBS panicked. Hopefully someone made a copy and will put it on an archive/file site. 'Cause I'm not clicking on this user:

Chaim I…

But seriously this balance could be perfect. One brash and bold, the other weak and able to be dominated thus no que in sight

Ah, ok here's all I found. Haven't watched all of it.

Man I bet you have an ad blocker. If you want to watch the video, the official source is there and ready to go.

I've decided to test how normies feel about this memery. If you have an Imgur account please give this a vote to kickstart it a bit.

imgur.com/gallery/evI1T7p

Hopefully he's going to purge the FCC and end that shit.

Good god he literally is a phenotypic middle aged wojack

Ofc I do. I have a Gourdian series in fact. I could easily have it I wanted give CBS clicks user.

L.O.L.

You are a spiritually indisciplined, go with-the-flow-type, who is lucky to have found Holla Forums, right?

*tips Dawkins book

Still mad about the new President?

Sanders was never going to get anywhere. The meme magics already knew this fate. His supporters really felt the bern for it. And there are no refunds to people giving away their life savings to a commie in promise and exchange for free stuff(college)

Now this is damned hilarious.

Dubs prove it true.

Thanks user.

Leslie Stahl needs to be retired to a vegetable patch as a scarecrow.

thank you for making that

w

Blocked again.

NOOOOOOOOO

oh well I'm sure it was stellar

If you uploaded that, try uploading it again but put 10 seconds of blank video at the beginning.

here is a normie tier version

dear god the quality

Gotta give credit to whoever recorded that though.

The CBS kikes should burn for not making that available immediately.

yeah, I'm grateful to him but it is a little jarring

Thanks for the effort user if you uploaded. How big is it, just put it up on a (non-cucked) file site?

Upload it but don’t make it public. See if that works.

D. Icke says it's part of the matrix frequency and not really star of david originally, but a rothschild symobl, they just put it on the israel flag.

Not really sure about power to control demons and animals, such thing isn't mentioned, it's supposed to be the other way, through these symboly the populations is being kept tuned in.

This is samizdat in realtime user.

No problem.

It's on the 60 minutes website though.

Provide a link plox.

You really should read the thread, or hell just google "60 minutes"

Video is mirrored here
61.5MB

How did all of you miss the wonderful and amazing Trump quote in this interview?

"The Constitution…nothing like it. But it doesn't give us the right to commit suicide as a country."

The perfect answer to all the Libertarian "Muh Constitution" cucks. A diamond in the rough of this interview.

They were all cratering.

Very good…thank you very much.

He's referring to this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Constitution_is_not_a_suicide_pact

Awesome. Thanks for pointing that out to me. Did you read the Jefferson quote? It perfectly applies to our situation as Whites in America. We need to meme this.

Couldn't liberals use this for their own spin too? "The Second Amendment is not a suicide pact, ban baby killer salt rifles before we all die!"

PRAISE KEK

Am I allowed to talk now master?

Of course they could. Anything can be twisted. THAT'S WE MUST MEME IT FIRST. The Constitution is not a suicide pact for the White Race.

It's been done: archive.is/iTNk9
Don't forget to check out the author name for a complete lack of surprise.

Well sheeeit.

Still asking for Trump to apologize.

Of course she is. Lesley Stahl is a Jewess, what else could you expect?

Source? Crazy if true.

Why have no one checked these doubles?

Kek would be displeased, for with that post he has confirmed that he wishes for prayers and a belief to be formed.

Checked

Thanks alot user.

Thanks user.

wow that really striking resemblance reversed in the more typical direction. Can you still wash out everything but the outlines a little more user?

I understand that Trump may think he needs an appeasement pick to get the cucks on his side, and Pence seems to be easily controllable enough to not make too much damage to his core policies, but honestly I feel like all the republicans who now say they don't want Trump are going to vote for Trump anyway, because they're cucks. They don't have the balls not to.
Pence seems to bring a lot of downsides, for example Trump really has to be VERY sure right now he is not going to killed JFK style.

RNC is today friend

I really liked this bit at the end.

Hot damn, I got doubles when highlighting the Kek-doubles.

Yea really good bit user.

Somehow I doubt that.

He didn't spend a dime on the primaries. He loaned his campaign money. By law he has to get payed back.

Jesse "Muslims attack because of European Colonialism" Ventura

he's a know-nothing lefty cuck who on a good day can sometimes backdoor his way into a halfway decent viewpoint

Do you have the original to that?

He forgave his loan so no he doesn't have to pay himself back.

No.

shills confirmed by death dubs

Can you explain to me what's going on there user? What's the symbolism involved?

We need one with Trump with one of these songs :

youtube.com/watch?v=E-WHW-QNswE

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo6aKnRnBxM

HAHAHAHAHA I didn't see it until now, ==you are so right OP==

I thought so too until I saw how this VP pick got the mainstream republicans to back Trump.

Hillary must be shitting her pants. Trump was winning when he was fighting everyone on both sides, came out on top, and now he's just fighting her.

Great way to put it user.

Jesus christ the atmosphere in the room is so low energy it's like I'm watching Jeb Bush.
Fucking Ivanka leech bowing to her kike husband to negate Christie the VP pick so Trump can go with this absolute depressed Wojak.
Is Trump becoming more like Obama or Jeb just so he can get elected?
Does he have to behave like a cuckservative in public just to satisfy the media and the 20% who support Hillary (who will never like him anyway)?

Obama wanted Chris Christie but his daughter refused and said she would quit campaigning forever cause Christie put Kushner's father in prison (rightfully) during his career as attorney.
I do but this wasn't Trump's decision.

There's no such thing as high energy 60 minutes interviews. Giving their target audience cardiac arrest was not the plan.

I wouldn't if I could fucking see it, faggot.

ftfy

Chris Christie would have risen the energy levels.

Pence/wojack was a mistake and we're stuck with him.

You nailed it.

So far Hillary is immune to meme magic. We need a Manhattan project.

Pic related.

HUH? What are you talking about? Ventura wants open borders with Mexico.

Chris Christie would have opened up questions about Bridgegate to neutralize accusations of corruption on Hillary's end.

post yfw when even those who voted for Jeb! in the primaries end up voting for Trump

You mean go away Sinead

Fucking brilliant m8

interesting

njjustice.typepad.com/new_jersey_justice/2006/04/is_chris_christ.html

"Several comments and private emails have suggested that NJ's US Attorney has a personal vendetta against real estate developer Charles Kushner. "

I didn't know about Bridgegate, I guess you're right.
Well it seems Trump knows what he's doing then.
Though Pence has attackable flaws too, in the interview she says "Pence voted for the Iraq war so you can't say Hillary sent us to our deaths".

Kek.
I think the reason Trump chose Pence is to show the Republicucks just how Badly he has completely dominated them.

So 2% or less voters switch to trump? Not much of a boost.

You didn't ask yourself why? They just gonna assassinate Trump now and have this cuckservative in charge.

Jewtube kikes took it down pretty quickly.

Who the hell is Scott Adams?

Assassinating a wary head of state is difficult. Twice so if he's protected by the Secret Service who leave nothing to chance.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_attempts_on_Adolf_Hitler

Trump harshly criticizes any of his opponents. Any that turn over are instantly praised, and this board could learn a lot from that. Hitler's driver, and many of his top staff were Jewish. These people can redeem themselves. Any that fight for the cause are honorary Aryans. This includes Kushner, Adelson ought to be left alone here, unless he's jewing elsewhere.

picture for ants has been noted.

You're probably right, Seth

Ataturk reformed modern Turkey into the modern, secular state that it is [was?]. This image is of him slaying the sectarians and ethnic minorities.

This. The fbi user said that Trump's mastering of confirmation bias will win him the election(and be studied for a long time).

The cuckservatives will view his campaign with Pence in mind, while the noncucks will view it with Trump in mind.

He is not like El Rato, take that back you pleb.

TRIGGERED

Yeah like I said, he turned into a Bernout. His main argument seems to be that he thinks he would be assassination insurance because they would hate him more than Trump.

Trump: "We're going to declare war on ISIS."

Interviewer: "But what does that MEAN??"

Interviewer is brain dead.

kek

Penn and Teller do it better.

If Pence just stood there and never spoke I would be fine with it.