BLM and voter supression

Curious if anyone here can falsify this.

From a reddit thread:

Ben Garrison always related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aly-Epz_qaE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey man i'll tell you what these dang ol' BEE EL EM group be like savages man, they just be shooting other cops like pew pew pew, i'll tell you what that just ain't right.

Probably true
When cops walk off the Job you get full on RWDS, look at what happened in Venezuela.
It won't supress the "black vote" because niggers don't vote.
if those terrorists distrupt polling places secret service will get buttmad and they're the last uncucked federal agency
yep
also probably true
and he will strong-arm the fuck out of it.,
nope, that's Pence's job.
Why contain it?

OP here. Your post just made me go from fretful to calm.

The RWDS part bother me though. It seems like that might only make it worse because you grow the insurrection/get other nations involved because that could start to look like ethnic strife and muh genocide

I'd give you some tits, but this is a blue board, and I need to get back to my workout.

So have a kitten instead.

Also, the issue will be that blacks didn't get to vote, the idea that they don't vote will largely be swept aside, i fear.

I'm more concerned about voter fraud from the Hillary camp.

I may be thick but why exactly would such a thing he claimed?

Ironically, we need them to cause as much chaos as possible so that Trump can justifiably go ultra-right wing and mass deport and mass incarcerate/neutralize the remaining 2/3rds of the dindus in the USA. Or send them back to Africa.

If the kikes didn't hyperventilate so quickly with their big noses, they should've gone with a strategy of 'Trump's our guy, let's hand him the election and make things as boring as possible and pull him and all positions to the Left gradually' .

So be safe, burgers, survive tomorrow's mayhem and the chaos that is to come.

It's a pretty simple hypothetical:

Large, angry, violent BLM march outside a polling place, and the polling workers leave for their own safety (or worse, depending on how bad it gets.)

This could be triggered by something as simple as a polling worker having to turn the wrong black away and that black then using it as pretext to start a BLM riot.

Ah ok.

nope, cops would join in as well and maybe even be the figureheads just like Venezuela.
Talking vigilantes against degenerates like those fuckers that dumped Firetires in Manilla Bay over a percocet.
we aren't on cuckchan, Holla Forums is NSFW.
I'd post gore to prove it but I'm in cucked europe right now on hotel wifi.

because niggers chimpout on polling day and "disrupt" polling places in the hood.

This won't happen, the black vote barely matters to the black population let alone the rest of us.
Even if your local polling place is on fucking fire and you want to cast a ballot you're welcome to go elsewhere.
The good polling places might be swamped but the "bad" ones would just be invalidated. Everyone would get to vote, the issue is weather those votes count.

I don't think large scale deportations of citizens will ever happen. There's simply not enough political will for it, and not enough political autonomy for the leadership to do it secretly.

I doubt that the BLM niggers will show up, they'll puss out just like they did with the country wide chimpout on friday

Isn't it either that, or the continued slow decline and white genocide? Next elections we'll be a minority, I'm told.

Desperate times.

Just aim some speakers at them and play the sound file from this video at them over and over again. They'll question their life choices and leave if they have any intelligence. Or they'll claim MLK is a racist.
youtube.com/watch?v=aly-Epz_qaE

that was a full on anonymoose(CIA) hoax.
they tried the same thing with the same cities in 2014

fuck off back to cuckchan

about

if 1), 2), 3) and 4) happen, he will win by such a margin that those trying to delegitimize him will have to whine that "b-but if the niggers who couldn't vote had all voted against him, he would have won by LESS than 70% of the votes!"

still, they will puss out
[spoiler] i'm just hoping farage and wilders will speak at the RNC tbh, my life would be complete for that to happen [/spoiler

That's pretty much it. Meeting these challenges head will only inflame them.

We can outgrow the situation, though.
1. invest in a nationwide program rebuilding our infrastructure
2. take on ISIS, wipe them out as fast as possible - giving everyone a single enemy to get pissed off about - this means massive numbers of ground troops
3. possible take on Turkey, since Turkey has become part of the Islamic State
4. possibly take on the unstable state of Saudi Arabia, since they also have been funding the Islamic State
5. bring back production in the US
6. close off the American borders and expel troublesome ethnonationalistic groups back to their countries of origin
7. instigate a population management program to reverse the decline of American society - overpop is more than a meme
8. address climate change issues - environmental remediation would put tons of dindus to work doing simple hard labor - they would be too tired to continue to revolt
9. help South Africa recapture its country from the (((nigger takeover)))

That's a start.

There aren't enough white people killed by nogs yet.
Thankfully, they're working hard (figure of speech) to fix that.

posted too early, lad

>Trump cucks Pence through his entire 40 years of mandate by having him be the cleanup bitchboy for all the pitfalls Obongo dug
Truly Wojak in the flesh

That all sounds fine to me. Trump would use federal authority to establish law and order, and the more the chimp-swarm presses the issue, the more emergency power he gains.

All of this enhances rather than depletes his ability to accomplish his agenda.