Crusader culture in the army

Can anybody (vets) tell me about the supposed "Crusader culture" within the US and UK militaries? How big is it? I'm contemplating joining the army (UK) and I wonder what would the response be if I wore a Crusader cross patch, Maybe flashed the Templar flag around and wore a remove kebab patch? Basically what I'm asking is how normal is it? How common is Christian "Fundamentalism" in the army? Is it as bad as CNN makes it out With atheists and other unwashed degenerates being attacked and ridiculed as a result of not being Christian? Also, anybody here from /Christian/… Does killing a Muslim still count in the same way it did during the crusades? Will it mean all my past sins are forgiven, is it penance to fight for Christ? I read an article about soldiers evangelising mudslimes in their own countries, with thousands of Arabic bibles being found in bases, soldiers distributing Christian literature, etc. From what I read (a while ago) the army was super pissed and cracked down on it, calling it illegal and shit. Would that have really happened? Is it okay to evanglisise and spread the message of Christ in these countries?

Those are Germans in the pic.

I know. But if you google crusader culture you'll see a bunch of articles on the topic, even news segments. Mainly on UK and US forces.

Actually… Makes me ask. What type of people join the modern German army? Is it accepted in the same way it is over here? I imagine it must be full of far right types like the fella in the pic.

Wtf? No, just pray to God and ask for forgiveness.

I can only tell you how the infantry is like, but it's like 70% East Germans who all tend to be more right-winged than us in the west (even higher for NCOs), then there's like 10% Russia-Germans (Volga-Germans, Black-Sea-Germans…) and the rest is split up between guys wanting to prove themselves before going to university or job training, patriots, nationalists and guys who just want to see what it's like, and those are generally only in for a few month

Former Marine ZOGbot here.

Never even heard of the "Crusader culture". I have seen guys wear that and similar patches, but it's way more of a spite thing than a Christian thing.

Strangely enough, NatSoc/Fascist culture is actually very common, at least in the Marine Infantry. "Starship Troopers" is even on the Commandant's reading list. Most guys might not enlist redpilled, but plenty leave that way. And I'm not talking basic entry level redpill, either. I mean full on heated conversations about the Rothschilds, discussing the math of the Holohoax, and Jewish Marxism influence in the media and shit around the smoke pit. Apparently back in the 50's and 60's there was actually a pretty big openly fascist in-group of the Marine brass, but one president or another purged them. Their influence is still felt though.

Fuuuuuuck no it's not. You can get in some serious trouble over that shit, for a number of reasons.

It abso-fucking-lutely happened. People got court marshaled and kicked out for that sort of stuff. Yes, it's completely illegal. Plus, not only is it not the mission, it also pisses off the community leaders which leads to multitudes of problems, an increase in IED's in the area being just one of them.

Most of the devout Christians I knew in the service were good guys, but frankly some of them were really odd.

Odd to the extent that they seemed like cultists tbh.

I have no juicy stories for you, just that they tried to give me Bibles and proselytize sometimes.

And when I got my Ranger physical I had to listen to a bunch of Christian stuff from the medical doctor (a Major). He subjected all of us to it. Completely unprofessional.

Kek, out padre didn't give a fuck, weirdly enough. Even the non-Christians talked to him because he was goofy as fuck and didn't care that he was an officer.

All he ever talked about was how he "invented" the idea of microwaving Tostitos cheese dip before eating it with his nacho doritos. We just humored him the entire time we were out there because he would have used that shit as the sacrament if he could. When we finally got back, everyone's fucking room had a goddamn jar of that cheese in it.

lel, the military really is like catnip for eccentrics. I miss that aspect sometimes.

sage
sage for ZOG (((Christian))) military traitors

Like a secular military fucking about in your country would make you any happier as a Muslim.

What the difference?

It's hard to explain if you havn't been there, but believe it or not there is a level of understanding and cooperation between the US military and community leaders, or at least it's attempted.

As much as they barely tolerate you being there, trying to convert them is a surefire way to end that relationship very quickly, which makes everyone's job a lot harder. As in, the dumbfucks that decided to "spread the word" (Which believe it or not can, in fact, be considered a war crime) just got a bunch of people killed, since now the local elder decides he wants to leak info to the taliban some other shit like that.

Christian fundamentalism is common because ZOG loves good goyim Christcucks.

REMEMBER TO REPORT AND HIDE ALL Holla Forums D&C SHILLS. THEY WILLINGLY DO THE KIKES WORK AND THEY DO IT FOR FREE LIKE THE GOOD GOYS THEY ARE.

REMEMBER TO REPORT AND HIDE ALL Holla Forums D&C SHILLS. THEY WILLINGLY DO THE KIKES WORK AND THEY DO IT FOR FREE LIKE THE GOOD GOYS THEY ARE.

it's not D&C when it's true that American Christians are the goodest goys out there

Got it. Makes sense.

I don't think most soldiers deployed understand exactly what their job there is. Most of them I've talked to have no fucking clue, so I could see how they would make their own sub-goals in the absence of true leadership.

Do you know?

Errr…. there isn't? What do you mean you dork

Get banned, Russia

The fuck are you talking about?

He has a retarded false view of outside military culture and what the people are like and is unable to process this. So when someone suggests to him that reality is not like his expectations he accusers them of being a shill.

you.

/Asatru/ pls go

oh boy

Christianity for troops is a great morale booster I should think. Convincing tired troops who have to toil in a desert for months on end, getting shot at and dodging IED's that they're fighting for Christ, they're soldiers of God battling Muslims and protecting the locals like Heros. That belief is true and it's fun to indulge in… If it wasn't for us, those paki fucks would still be getting the crap kicked outta them for not having long enough beards. Christian mercy. Military strategy is terrible, we should follow the Malaysia model. Which is to say when the British rekt the commies in Malaysia, but we can't because muh war crimes.

Christ is your fellow man. Did you ever read the book?

Literally the opposite of crusader

With great justice we have received the destitude and desperate, more than many. This is supposedly an outrage, an affront to human dignity, while we make every effort to accommodate these wretched souls.

This is not reciprocal.

The military is devoid of any culture but ZOG. It's an inhuman world of orders without reason. It's why they snatch up all the 18 year olds they can get their hands on; they're mentally and physically undeveloped and care about nothing. A practice that should end in a sane world. Any 'crusader culture' you encounter would be on par with a high school sports team bro culture.

The only reasonable approach to this sort of institution would be an intelligence service or gaining some skill that will transfer to civilian life. You would be better off with more freedom just learning a skill in civilian life.

I don't care what you do. I've done it and I've only seen that these children would kill all of us should they be ordered. They'll always say they wont, but put them between us and something we need and they'll open fire in 'defense' as is their usual tactic. Defense is their go-to rational for every dirty deed. The children can't comprehend anything higher than attack or defend; or the situation in general for that matter.

Russia GTFO

Refugees should all be shot dead. Especially the Eastern European migrants. All of them actually. Just waste the motherfuckers.

US army is much more autistic than the UK army. Which sucks because I wanna relate to people who are as sperg as me. Gotta feeling the UK army is likely to be more serious than the redneck Autists in the US.

SYRIZA is working with the Russians and Fascist Dugin. They are bringing in all the refugees while bombing the countries of their origin.

Your reply immediateldy identifies you as a Russian and exemplifies why there should be absolutely no relation at all between our peoples.

You say fascist like its a bad thing. Heil Hitler!