Name a person with a more beautiful chin

Name a person with a more beautiful chin.

Go on, I'll wait.

Protip: jennay BTFO lmao

Margaret is top tier waifu tbh

Cobieposters are the patrician posters of Holla Forums

Chin master race.

Jenny doesn't shit in a bag.

More like (((jennay))) :^)

Name one person with a more disgusting stomach.

Protip: you can't.

No thanks

Hold my beer.

That dude looks kinda gross tbh.

Name one person who is not literally Tranny leafy. Go on. :^)

Dude, wtf. Don't deadname her, she earned her gender!

When do you think sudocuck will kill himself?

SHE FINALLY ADMITS IT!!!!!!! MARGARET THE ONE TRUE QUEEN OF Holla Forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE FINALLY ADMITS IT!!!!!!! MARGARET THE ONE TRUE QUEEN OF Holla Forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thin hair chinman

thank ms colostomy bag

At least she has a proper chin tbh fam

That "chin" is a manjaw.

MODS DELETE THIS THREAD

Implying that a lack of chin is as worst as not having colon
I'm not a Jennyfag and I even I know that analogy is idiotic

Jennay is Tranny Leafy :^)

this

JENNAY MEMECHOLSON HAS NO CHIN!!!!!!!! JENNAY MEMECHOLSON HAS NO CHIN!!!!!!!! JENNAY MEMECHOLSON HAS NO CHIN!!!!!!!! JENNAY MEMECHOLSON HAS NO CHIN!!!!!!!! JENNAY MEMECHOLSON HAS NO CHIN!!!!!!!! JENNAY MEMECHOLSON HAS NO CHIN!!!!!!!! JENNAY MEMECHOLSON HAS NO CHIN!!!!!!!! JENNAY MEMECHOLSON HAS NO CHIN!!!!!!!!
MARGARETWARS DOT COM!!!!!!!!! MARGARETWARS DOT COM!!!!!!!!! MARGARETWARS DOT COM!!!!!!!!! MARGARETWARS DOT COM!!!!!!!!! MARGARETWARS DOT COM!!!!!!!!! MARGARETWARS DOT COM!!!!!!!!! MARGARETWARS DOT COM!!!!!!!!! MARGARETWARS DOT COM!!!!!!!!! MARGARETWARS DOT COM!!!!!!!!! MARGARETWARS DOT COM!!!!!!!!!

You should go back to the drunk slut you were fawning over on /a/ tbh

nochin lmao tbh fam ;^)

This tbh

w e w l a d

I'm surrounded by plebs.

Ash would go for the girl with big tits and being an amputee himself wouldn't mind her handicap.

I'm lmaoing at your life

And a apparently you don't know how to read
Let me explain what I wrote in terms that even a mental handicapped person like you can understand:

==AND== (this "and" you mental handicapped person, is not a about the colostomy bag girl)

Better now?

Opinion discarded.

TRS is that you?

Sup Holla Forums. Good thing nobody here is shilling that jewess lauren southern amirite?

Yes but only one of those you mentioned has a full time thread full of samefaggotry while the others get their threads deleted or anchored. Even your equivocating is shit tier, doubt you're even a real autist.

Yeah, this one.

/thread

sup gavin, Aren't there dildos to shove up your ass?

Really? So put on your trip and prove it then, faggot. While you're at it prove this isn't samefag

POO
IN
THE
BAG

Say, "Holla Forums is not reddit."

Why would he lie?

holy shit, redditpol is mad as fuuuuuck

You wouldn't lie, sudocuck. You can't, even when it would help you samefag convincingly.

Say "Holla Forums is not reddit", hotpocket

Holla Forums is barely above an open sewer. You're here.

Doesn't excuse mods from making it even worse

I agree. If the board had IDs, it would be better.

except for the maisiefags

>>>/suicide/

Agreed, won't happen though since it would make astroturfing twice as hard.

Heard about some maisie threads getting deleted last week but don't care enough to look through the logs, the one getting bumped lately though is just a shoop thread making fun of her.

If BO followed advice, maisiefaggots' posts will be hidden, which it will be awesome, vut then some here will start to bitch about "muh anonimity"

Nah I get your point but it isnt I like the no id's. How will we get posts that say "ALL ME". now?

checked

How? You know IDs are different in every thread. and none of the maisiefags use names/trips.

POO GOES IN BAG

JonTron.

Holy shit, now that is a face I haven't seen in a long, long time.

How would they know their posts were hidden and why would they care?

Because no one responds to their bait. They are very sensitive when nobody gives an opinion about their love of the british munter.

Gifmaker stopped to being a tripfag when his posts were hidden in the GoT threads. They are against the IDs because they know once they are enforced they can no longer derail the GoT threads or any thread.

Is that cia?

Gifmaker never used a trip outside those threads iirc. Also don't remember seeing maisiefags lose their shit after the poll.

You have short memory then. Also they like to claim they were the original creators of the GoT threads
Afraid that there's a chance everybody can ignore your munterposting, gifmaker?

Who is this person? And where might I find detailed images of her chin(s) jugs?