lists.freedesktop.org/archives/systemd-devel/2016-November/037698.html

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/systemd/systemd/issues/3755
freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd-cgtop.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good release.

Agreed. Can't wait for Arch to push the update

So what did you want to discuss? The team will do what they do and I will eventually get this copy.

There's nothing to discuss, It's already perfect.

I routinely made systemd thread as an on going effort to prevent retards from damaging systemd and Poettering's image.

github.com/systemd/systemd/issues/3755
Only thing that's kinda shit, I guess. I did use that but reading that I guess I didn't understand in the first place.

I think people finally got tired of talking about systemd
Not even the faggot admitting he didn't even want a discussion in the thread got any responses so far.

Post rare Lennarts

Shota Lennart

All the dank new features in the changelog

Systemd, better you than me.

Seems pretty useful

DEATH TO SYSTEMD[ISEASE]!
LONG LIVE OPENRC!!!!!!!!!

Woah, I didn't know about systemd-nspawn. Goodbye chroot.
$ sudo systemd-nspawn --directory=/srv/chroot/wheezy/Spawning container wheezy on /srv/chroot/wheezy.Press ^] three times within 1s to kill container.[email protected]/* */:~# ls /proc1 buddyinfo consoles diskstats fb iomem kcore kpagecgroup locks mounts partitions slabinfo sys timer_list version6 bus cpuinfo dma filesystems ioports key-users kpagecount meminfo mtrr sched_debug softirqs sysrq-trigger timer_stats vmallocinfoacpi cgroups crypto driver fs irq keys kpageflags misc net schedstat stat sysvipc tty vmstatasound cmdline devices execdomains interrupts kallsyms kmsg loadavg modules pagetypeinfo self swaps thread-self uptime zoneinfo[email protected]/* */:~# ps PID TTY TIME CMD 1 ? 00:00:00 bash 7 ? 00:00:00 ps[email protected]/* */:~#

Jesus fucking christ.

nspawn is nice. I haven't gotten around to fucking around with it too much, but I've made a couple containers to play around with when I get some more time.

bump

We're
DOOMED

I moved over to bsd cause of this bullshit.

So basically you are an incompetent retard that has no idea what they are talking about?

ya because I love monolith systems taking over user space with increasing inter dependencies. I should go just use fucking windows.

You should be shot. SJW systemd faggot.

I would that he were aborted.

Does this mean that GNU/Hurd is monolithic? Does this mean that OpenBSD is monolithically developed?
I'll wait for you to try and spin some bullshit or melt down in an autistic rage, whichever comes first.

How does lennarts cock taste?

Not an argument, sorry friend.

Not an argument, anti-systemd SJWs

Fuck off Holla Forums

But Lennart is a grill.

yet another success story from the systemd team -- but maybe one that is too much for the next release to top

Not if the next release absorbs top it isn't.

sjw pls

Overkill.

Hard lel

freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd-cgtop.html

If you hate systemd so much, why don't you just run OpenRC?

Manjaro has OpenRC spin.

He does that all by his own.

Which is why every major distro is adopting systemd right? Face it, you are an incompetent retard that has no idea what you are talking about. Just like every other retard on this board that thinks systemd is bad, or that Poettering did anything wrong.

You're confusing Poettering with other German-speaking fella.

Because it got aggressively rammed down engineers throats. Which is why major names walked out. Systemd is not bad, if it was on windows. If you can't work out why such a system is shit in unix space you're the retard here. Guess you're also in favor of Debian wanting to move everything to /usr/bin to the point it might as well be called Program Files.

It didn't get "aggressively rammed". Systemd was voted into use because of the benefits it brings which is to fix up the init scripts. Systemd fixes the init language paradigm into declarative paradigm rather than imperative.

Dropped

Torvalds actually likes systemd. Torvalds does not like the programmer attitudes that the systemd team presented to him for inclusion into Linux. As soon as they fix their attitude, then Linux will be happy to include systemd modules into Linux.

Who are you quoting?

lmao
You mean the one relatively unknown Debian maintainer who stomped his feet and accused Red Hat of some big conspiracy, then was never heard from again because his contributions are none to little?

Linus said systemd design is insane. If that's what "like" means now, I like systemd and Windows.

- Linus Torvalds

anti-systemd sjws BTFO

iWin_System32dicks_232d released

Which can also be easily changed to text format in the config.

Just use runit

Exactly. It's a minor issue.

jejk'd