Finnish-Nationalist Youtube Monologue

Some time ago I watched this youtube video in which a guy held an epic rant about what will happen when europeans go to war.

When I googled his name he turned out to be some finnish nationalist.

anyway, the video was a speech with a photo slideshow for the entire ~7min, and the most memorable lines where somewhat like this:

(speaking of sandniggers better not to wake the sleeping beast aka Europe)

because when we Europeans go to war, we destroy nations

we purge civilizations, we ravage entire continents…

the rest of the video was pretty much like that as well.

I need to find this video! I need it for my spiritual sanity!
please Holla Forums, do your magic…

i'll dump some fashy qt's as motivation, or my collection of rare hitlers if desired

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gjFrcDxPRsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't remember his name of course…

You're thinking of Kai Murros

Yeah, no.

He's also pro faggotry, and against all forms of traditional sexual morality.

Kai murros, when the saxon rages.

youtube.com/watch?v=gjFrcDxPRsM

Now post dank fashy maymays.

This might be the presentation you're referring to. I could swear there's a video with a fancier slideshow and background music of this same one.

Do you enjoy spewing nonsense?

oh praise kek, yes it is the one I meant!
thank you very, very much!

as a token of my gratefulness, I shall give you my absolutely favourite fashy aryan natsoc qt.
you may save her if you want.

how about some NSBM?

I haven't spewed any nonsense, he said so himself in a Q&A video, it's on YouTube.

This is his best speech imo, however, I don't agree with his pan-Europeanism though.

Said what in a Q&A? I know that he studied Maoism. The pro-faggotry part I haven't heard of anywhere, and I follow his works. And his "pan-europeanism" is simply the bonding between European countries in our time of struggle now.

That he's pro faggotry, and doesn't want old sexual morals.

He literally said that he wants teenagers to fuck around as much as possible.

Good job clearing that up

Man do any of you remember those videos with the guy from clockwork orange being forced to watch all the degenerate shit? I can't find them anymore

No, he explicitly said that he's against the nuclear family, and traditional sexual morals.

How retarded are you people?

About as retarded as someone making claims without linking to a source

Not all of us are christ niggers and give a fuck about your special snow flake form of government you prefer. Mussolini was a communist.

sauce?

The only motivation I got from this post is to call you a faggot OP

Just listen to his fucking speeches, it's all there.

That you know nothing of the "philosopher" you love so much doesn't make me an idiot.

Yeah, why don't you just head back to fucking >>>/reddit/ if you don't give a fuck about white peoples survival and western civilization.