Worth it to join police force or military?

Get madder and madder every time I hear about terrorist attacks and now cops being targeted and killed. Feel like it's time to do something about it other than shitpost online. Is it worth it to join the police force to try to make the community better? Or are the police too pozzed to join? I'm a VAfag, small town but still have lots of minorities and immigrants. Rising crime. Tired of seeing criminals drive people and cops to fear so they're unable to act.

Any ex-cops or current cops here that can talk about their experiences? Wisdom? Advice?

More iffy on joining the military though that's something I've considered too. I'd hate to serve the current president or be shipped overseas to work for some saudi I wouldn't give a damn about. Military seems to get more pozzed everyday too. Still, good discipline, good benefits, get to work with firearms. Joining Air Force or one of the intelligence branches could be good.

Just tired of being a young college dropout with little hope for the future. I'm either working 60+ hours a week in factories earning nothing surrounded by dindus and mexicans or sitting at home being an unemployed neet. It's a stupid fucking cycle I'm looking to break.

user, let me frank with you. I considered both occupations, but am probably going the LEA route, because the military doesn't offer much in the hope of either defending yourself when you need it most (UN conventions on rules of engagement) and or the completely rediculous PC culture that invaded the military, then you're shit out of luck. You don't want some woman who's only there because she's a diversity hire, do you? You'lll have to not only deal with the usual bullshit officer reprisals et cetera, but also possibly be faced with assault charges if you sleep with any female soldier; women have betrayed men and acted like little backstabbers before, don't think they won't do it again, especially in the PC military and if she wants something from you. Furthermore, reports keep surfacing that veterans are not only being denied educational and health benefits, but also are receieving letters that they're not allowed to keep firearms, due to a wishy-washy you're not mentally fit enough bullshit. This is compounded by the fact that you'll spend at least 4 years getting your ass handed to you for a little over a dollar an hour. Furthermore, you won't get the same legal protection that a Policeman gets when he shoots someone. Just in case you're not aware, in the military, you're THEIR property, you can try an argue a case against a superior officer, but it will most likely be pigeon-holed, or the request will be outright denied in a military court. It's all about who has the power, and as an enlisted personnel, you don't have it. By the way, soldiers aren't above being treated like, as Henry Kissinger once said, dumb animals to be used in the interest of the state or something like that. One other idea about that, you will follow orders, if you don't, or even if you do but the defense ministry gets a bug in their ass to do so, you can have your honourable discharge depleted to general discharge, what does this mean? you don't get any benefits including those for college. One other thing, the abuse at abu-ghraib was handed down to soldiers who didn't even know that they weren't supposed to be there and further, weren't trained for that. Yet in a leaked document, Donald Rumsfeld himself urged the continuing and further machinations of brutal torture (completely illegal under the guise of the UN and international law in regards to prisoner's of war) as well as being coached on more elaborate torture mechanisms. You know what happened? It was the soldier's that took the fall and the true criminals like rumsfeld and cheney got away with their crime. being a LEO won't be easy for anyone especially in this volatile climate, but if you're set on doing it, i'd go with the law enforcement. Just remember, you might be more protected, but there's still a cross to crucify you if the media or politicians feel as if they need a boost for their political careers or television ratings.

If you want to purge niggers on your own, joining any official force is the worst thing you can do because it will mean you'll be closely monitored and easily tracked.
Your best bet is finding like-minded individuals and form an anonymous vigilante group, and don't fucking post about it anywhere ever when you start

user, the Military is currently being filled with PC horseshit. The only branch that hasnt completely cucked out is the Marine Corps, and unfortunately they'll cave eventually. If you do choose this route, go reservist and score high on your ASVAB, and get a good, high skilled MOS that doesn't involve being a front lines guy who dies for nothing. The military would be a good place to have a 5th column but it's also risky.

You're either incredibly stupid or you could personally tell us about the weather in tel aviv. Listen here, no one is talking about actively purging people, I am I'm sure OP are firmly against that. We're talking about securing our neighborhoods and actively protecting our and other people. What you failed to mention, was how purging anyone was stated as the main goal of OP's post, or how that would be any good idea to begin with. I'd like to hear your responded, sinead.

that sure is gonna work out wonderfully cuckstein

>implying that an apartheid-style system with financial backers to a government that eventually wittles away these absurd snivel-rights laws and then outbreeding them and adapting traditionally conservative values isn't preferable to actively killing non-whites and then being arrested and charged for the crime and leading to the coninued demonization of whites in this country.

You can't possbily be this idiotic. Go on, give us your reasoning behind why we should go Right-Wing-Tard-Squads.

tell us user, which side are you thinking more of doing?

Thanks for the thorough and informative response, sounds like good things to keep in mind

Try harder FBI-chan

Hoping if we get Trump in charge maybe we can get an uncucked military. Longshot I know but we'll see.

The military training is worth it.

Been looking into law enforcement more but trying to think of some long term plans here. Wondering if it would be possible to work my way up the police chain into an intelligence position. Always loved the idea of being an intelligence officer, great at research and following threads.

But then I remember how absolutely gone our intelligence agencies actually are and how likely I'd be kicked out and vilified for life if I ever misspoke so yeah

If nothing else being a local police officer and just doing something to protect my community feels like it would be satisfaction enough

Is it though? Was reading some history of military training and it seems the bar just keeps getting lowered so we can have women in the military. Look at who they let in the army these days, anyone with half a brain can graduate so no one's feelings are hurt. Maybe the one user's right and the marines are the only ones left that are any good but I'm really not sure if I'd say it's "worth it"

The fuck mods? People are trying to figure out how to get their communities back on track and you just gonna let that shit slide?

sensitive time to be talking about the Pohleese.

Anyway op, get a law degree, go for detective

should have admitted you wanted to purge niggers, fellow white pollock

user, the Marines are basically tougher, louder and more obnoxious soldier. If you were set on it, I'd go special operations forces. At the very least, you'd get more advanced training and you could have a better career ahead of you in the CIA or if you were squeamish about working for Uncle Sam, you could always go into private military/security consulting. I happen to know that Pinkerton's hires both lowly soldiers, but mostly law-enforcement to protect and secure business assets across the globe (both in a physical but also with computer security as well). Furthermore, I don't know if you've heard, but Eeben Barlow's STTEPI will only hire ex-SADF,SWAPol-Tin, Spetsnaz, Green Berets and SEALs. If you think of going the military route, boko haram in nigeria, chad, niger and burkina faso might be kill. Other PMCs however, may hire former LEO especially if their SWAT and detective. There always looking for professionals to help train the locals to fight their own wars. But seriously, I'd go LEO and find info online about tactics from all military sources; there's info floating around about how green berets train (from the vietnam era), of the people i've talked to, much of the tactics they used in vietnam they still use with modifications.

This isn't the UK, you don't need a law degree to do anything in law enforcement, especially to be a detective.

you're definately not welcome here.

i enlisted and shipped out for basic february 9 of this year.

it's been an okay experience so far. you get paid to learn and pretty much live for as long as you're property to the government. i'm a lot better now OP than when i was a civilian. my future is looking hopeful but don't expect to find a good wife while in the military. well at least the ones that also enlist. they're either whores or some other man's property by now.

In the same boat as you, OP. Probably going to end up living way out in the middle of nowhere, bitter and jaded. Not much we can do.

Are you a fat piece of shit? IQ no more than 90?

Then you're probably qualified to be police.

butthurt leftist BLM-member found

Detectives usually score in the 110-120 range.

Equating detective with fat piggies in uniform that most people associate with police.

Not knowing about the IQ tests at PDs that screen outcanybody with iq over 100 because they can think for themselves.

It's not just IQ. The corporate types call it "emotional intelligence". Like when you can solve quadratic equations in your head but can't read another persons intentions.

Make your own military.

very true, but that's not what that clown was arguing.

You don't start off as a detective, you'd always have to be a patrolman first. Let me guess, you're a lobergtardian?