Pizza

Someone please send me a pizza before I starve

πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•

you seams to have a fine slice of pizza already?

Let me explain my situation here

No one is going to buy pizza for a nigger

ask your parents boi

if only dysnomia was here he usually buys anons pizza

Honestly if I wasn't in the same fucking situation, I would be a Holla Forumsro.

Fuck bills.

Not gonna lie. I have used halfchan to get a pizza before when I first got to college, jobless. Finances are rough in college world. I eventually returned the favor when it was a luxury I could afford.

Men pizza only cost 20 fucking bucks, your that poor?

I hope success and pizza comes your way. I respect the empathy.

you'll end up like this cuck unable to pay his bills

Just get a $5 one or make your own… being poor is a decision.

Bank account at time of job loss: $800

(cheap living is a bonus)
(broke old phone, had to upgrade…Verizon)
(luckily, dad pays insurance)

Current bank account: Just above 200. I'll have my rent for next month, but then I'll have to borrow from dad. Hopefully I get the job.

Party Pizzas are pretty good but they don't last as long. I could see about making my own though. I love pizza because I can make a decent-sized one last 4-5 meals.

retard

Lol

do you know how easy and inexpensive it is to make your own good tasting pizza bigly? lazy fuck.

I'm a college sophomore who pays most of my tuition and has $500-600 in finances each month. I payed for college and a car with savings from a high school job and entered college close to broke. $800 was a pretty decent buildup for me after 5 months of employment.

retard

I'm a retard who pays most of my tuition

Thanks, I'll print it off and eat it.

HOLY SHIT $115 for a fucking phone bill? you are an idiot. "HAD" to upgrade. normiefaggot.
cuck.

At the time, the phone upgrade didn't seem like a big deal.

last phone payment was around 150 because I let them talk me into getting a tablet. Should be cheaper after one or two bills when my Target employee discount goes through. If they don't catch that I'm no longer there. I can forget about the phone if I have to, as I usually have wifi wherever I'm at

you aren't very responsible.

CUCK

true

Yeah I let Verizon fuck my girlfriend too

Why the fuck would you pay that much for a phone bill.
I pay $60 for my verizon bill and that is STILL too much. Straight talk is only 45.

One order of cheese pizza please

I want aged double stuffed pizza. Give me my magic pizza.

60? After my last phone (Galaxy 6) was paid off, I was still paying 90 for 3 gigs

I have no idea what the fuck is wrong with you people. I'm paying $30 for 3GB unlimited text and talk. I also bought my phone (S6) in full and it was only around $250

you kids need to learn to save money. anyone can make money but saving is an art to be mastered.

If you don't give me back my magic pizza I'm gonna beat you flat and stick you into an oven.

Then when I'm done with you I'm going to sprinkle some old cold mazzarella all over you that I got saved up in the fridge.

Capiche??