$1,000 for this bullshit? Are you serious?

$1,000 for this bullshit? Are you serious?

Scarface was a shit movie.

Collectors are the biggest collection:^) of mouth breathing dumbasses on the planet, so yes, you could sell it for that much pretty easily.

Collecting anything is pretty much the lowest form of hobby, barely above video games and other passive entertainment like television and movies.

The movie is not even that good tbh

what about collecting sexy bitches?

what did he mean by this?

In before inevitable black cock joke.

I'm pretty sure that was leftypol and what they meant was that they were going to spam black cock all over the place.

he means this board is like your mom

The mouth breathingest retard has graced our humble board.

its a 7/10 at best

how is it worth that much does it come with cocaine inside

Looks like retard is you

Mouthest breathingest retard right here.
Why collect something you'd have to get rid of to avoid alimony?

It's as if you don't understand that movies are made to be enjoyed in a theatre, and once you take out the enviroment, you lose part of the moviegoing experience.

t. Saul Weinberg

You are a sad person. Perhaps of you weren't obsessed with having an experience you might be able to enjoy a movie for what it is.

Sounds like a Game Journo.

It's not that wrong, to see a film you need to be freshly woke up or somewhat tired/sleepy
Apocalypse Now changes drastically if you are somewhat tired, especially when the film goes on and on to give you that feeling, and then the movie gives you big slaps in its final 15
But it's dumb to say you need to be in a cinema, with bunch of strangers, in the middle of France to enjoy something. You just need a very dark room, your monitor in front of you at eyes-level and good headphones/sound system, along with focus
Nice glass of water and having eaten already so you dont have to munch shit while seeing an important scene

I'd accuse you of being a mouth breathing retard if you weren't so retarded you probably forgot to breathe

Are you even alive?

wtf lmao

How were you even born?

Are you made of molecules, or are you just some retarded figment of my imagination?

There's plenty of people in this world for whom $1k rounds down to $0.