Londonistan yeah

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/14/uk-police-make-misogyny-hate-crime-criminalise-verbal-contact-wolf-whistling/
Archive
archive.is/XoJpS
Figg figg still allowed be the way.

observatorial.com/2016/07/16/britain-muslim-patrols-continue-threats-of-punishment-to-local-alcohol-vendors/
Junkies on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MelJeffs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You guys left the EU, now you have to uncuck yourselves

More proof that it cannot.

what the fuck dude

How the fuck are Brits supposed to pick up women?

They're not.

feels good man

how much longer until the bongs get a new prime minister?

So are you an Ahmed or an Ashkenazi?

let me tell you about how i picked up a girlfriend in highschool

fuckkkkkkkkk

i may have the game of a caveman but its effective

dood my waitress had the fattest ass. Jesus man, I wrote my phone number on the bill, I hope she calls me later.

it looked great in those work pants

have you ever been to a chic fila? around here around lunch time they send all their women out to take your order, and oh fuck every single one of them has the fattest, sexiest ass in their tidy little workpants

fuckkkkk i've gone there almost every day for the last 2 months (except sudays of course)

do they only hire cute girls with nice asses?

just imagine it. it britbongistan you might be in the local jail awaiting your sentencing right now

Never been to a chic-fila but, I was at this local mexican place, spoiler alert, there's like 2 mexican guys in the whole restaurant and the lady that took my to my seat had the most firm beautiful ass, and it wasn't over there, this nerdy lady took my order, she was kinda cute I guess, but man when she turned around…

I gotta go back, the enchiladas weren't the only hot thing in that joint if ya nomesayin.

Europe is all fucked up, they can say whatever they want about the US but they're like 3 steps ahead of us in the cucked category

0.25 shekels applied to you retard account

You could have prevented this.

Well guys, Brexit was a good start, but you've gotta finish the job, actually leave the EU, and deal with shit like this. You've still got solid demographics, get out there and save your country from the cucks. Rule, Britannia.

Wonder how many times she gets cat-called.

This is how Britain is rewarded for establishing Israel and killing their european brothers in WW2 for that lunatic Churchill.

See? This is why you dont help jews politicaly, ever. As soon as they can they will backstab you and destroy you completely.

4 years unless the opposition MPs in parliament decide to have one now.

She's upset she gets mistaken for a teenage boy.

I thought that was a guy

I just aw your post and lold

I thought it was illegal to be straight in Europe. These laws just continue to prove it so.

Good luck britbongs - you're gonna need it.

Lmao fucking Britbongs are doing this shit and still have the nerve to criticize us Americans. You faggots asked for this

JK. How does that average Brit normie feel about shit like this?

It's only in 1 city so who knows. Considering police staffing levels are at an all-time low and cops can't even spare the time to attend robbery calls any more, I don't think they'll be very interested in increasing their paperwork.

I think you have to actively assassinate all the white liberal activists if you want a good chance of deporting all the islamists without challenge.

WHAT

You're importing a fuckton of dangerous muslim refugees and police staffing is so fucking low they can't even deal with very major crimes? That is majorly fucked

I believe the US is taking more 'Syrian' refugees than we are. Our muslims are mostly from pakistan, and they're already here.

No thanks Chaim.

This is why white women have gone on a sex strike against white anti-white traitors.

It's the white women sex strike against White Genocide. #WWSSAWhiteGenocide

idk, never heard about any refugees coming in

also, do you mean to say that migrant settling in Britain is over? Or is that only set to happen when Brexit goes through, if ever

read the spoiler, nigger.

Here's the problem, the longer things stay on its current path, the more outnumbered whites are going to be when shit actually hits the fan.

It's not over. I'm just saying most of our immigrants have been here for years after coming over in the 60's. The reason Islam is still on the rise is because the immigrants already over here breed like rabbits. Tony Blair enacted on open border policy in 1997 which let more in, but it's mostly African blacks and Eastern Europeans now. Ironically older immigrants hate newer immigrants just as much as Britons.

fuck me i wish you bongs still had guns

You guys need to get free movement handled before Turkey floods into your country or you're in for a world of pain.

It just occurred to me you could probably find an easy to redpill qt at chic fil a. They hire a lot of Christians and that's a lot of the work done for you.

Also, Tony Blair is the same puppet who banned handguns. He did about as much damage to Britain as Hillary Clinton would to America.

Remember this dyke was the responsible for making courtship a "hate crime"

twitter.com/MelJeffs

Fucking degenerates in my fucking board with their reddit-tier fucking retarded speech patterns get the fuck out!

we fucked it up lads

we still fucked it up

It looks like something that naturally attracts bullets.

Wait so the police have decided that this is a crime? Police set the law now?

She's a meme waiting to happen

The Brits are the worst race in all of Europe

I swear they all come out of a cuck cloning machine owned by Soros. It's fucking terrifying how much they look alike

British isn't a race, mohammad.

Why are they so retarded about this? You know there are other countries where muslim and non muslim live together right. For example in Malaysia, we do have Sharia law (some of it) however, it only apply to muslim. Non muslim can pretty much get drunk and partying all day.

Anglo is and you brit niggers are the scourge of the world. Would you just let niggers kick your heads in already so I can't stop listening to the constant whineing from the nation of faggots.

Brits seem to seen anglo as a distinct race, even though I seriously doubt you could take a Frenchman, Englishman, and a Spaniard for example and be able to tell the difference

even the french are less faggots than anglos

low test beta pls

go ask a girl whether you have permission to hold her hand

Anglo is one race, of which there are several in Britain. Try again.

I'm sure you would. Spaniards are quite swarthy due to being conquered by the Moors. Frenchmen have big noses and untrustworthy faces.

I recently figured it out, y'all. England is beta for two reasons.

1.) queen worship. for almost two hunded years they've tripping over themselves to please m'lady. this, in the british consciousness, has feminized authority. they truly are a nanny state

2.) fucking black tea. it promotes chastity and decent behavior when taken by adults, but absolutely destroys the hormonal profile of young developing men. polyphenols specific to black tea absolutely demolish dihydrotestosterone levels (-70%), which is responsible for male virilization especially during puberty. black tea consumption feminizes young men; it should only be taken by grown men who are okay with lower DHT levels, although that in itself is also an unnatural state, as older men should have higher DHT than younger men and less testosterone. black tea isn't all bad; it can boost testosterone levels by 30%, and can give grown men youthful vigor. its just not healthy for young men or teenagers.

btw, DHT is the primary androgen for the nervous system.

wew
Brexit happened a decade too late.

the most pathetic countries are britain and germany, although the latter surpasses the former in butthurt.

shit i forgot about sweden

sweden is, eh… they're so far gone i dont even consider them a real country anymore

bongs get triggered at even the slightest criticism of their island and assume that everyone who shittalks them is a burger/german, which is funny because everyone in Europe hates them (i have two friends, one from croatia and one from finland who hate the fuck out of the anglos)

Angry incel autist salt is delicious

Usually I assume it's either a taig or a frog-eater (most likely Quebecois). Usually turns out to be true.

The most likely new prime minister is an anti brexit woman often compared to merkel. Britbongistan is fucked

She's been trying to play herself off as the next Thatcher. I see a lot of female American politicians do this as well. Which is hilarious since Thatcher was an utterly garbage PM who merely had the fortune of a 3rd-world country invade one of her colonies.

Can't, the unelected leader won't get changed for years.

You mean

Hate crimes are easy detections. Police can hit targets without ever leaving their desks.

Bullshit 'hate crime' reported ==> fire off email to relevant telco or ISP ==> get back response confirming call/SMS/email/video ==> file it all together ==> submit upwards for verification as 'detected crime' ==> It's the CPS' problem now ==> congratulate self with cuppa. No further action needed.

ACPO ranks and careerist fuckers with their eye on promotion will fucking lap this shit up.

Is it likely that this will actually be enforced or would it only happen if the girl gets extra triggered and presses charges or something?

Here's the thing, only ugly women and old women who haven't caught on to the fact their no longer valuable will do anything with this. Pretty women never complain about sexism and triggers, because they get to enjoy male attention all their lives. The women who will press charges/agree with this law are our exact counterparts; female outcasts, driven to leftism instead of the right.

Its still obviously an issue, as these things will just continue. A man being any form of dominant patriarch will be a crime soon enough.

But wouldn't a top tier girl be able to abuse this law if some creepy ugly dude tries to flirt with her and she wanted him to go away?

Creepy ugly dudes should expect to be rejected, painfully. Only if they have top tier charisma and confidence do they have a chance, or a fat wallet.

That's sad mane

I made some OC for this occasion

She's cute be the way.

Honestly I think we all get 'triggered' when we see the shit that is happening.

Do remember though that for the average bong (hell I even live in London) none of this is visible. Those parts of London now have 0% white Brits living in them, and as far as the average pleb is aware we still have freedom of speech and all the other sane and good things that our ancestors died for.

Only people heavily invested in politics (which I honestly doubt is more than about 1% of the population) have any idea how low we've fallen. Its disgusting as hell but its just the law makers passing shit that no one ever hears about. If you asked the average person they would not be able to name a single law that the EU has created, and they've created thousands upon thousands.

It sucks but life goes on as normal for most us (outside of a few select shitholes like Whitechapel, Tower Hamlets, Bradford and Birmingham).

Brits have shit taste in women tbh

Just waste police resources by calling in everything as a potential assault.

This merchant CAME UP TO ME and tried to HAND ME A FLIER for his company. I didnt ask for it, clearly a hate crime since i am a trans woman. Arrest his ass officer.

Police! This woman was EYE RAPING ME and treating me like a potential rapist because I'm a man. Arrest her for this unwanted advance and verbal assault on my character.

Officer i just saw that man accost this woman via a wolf whistle. Arrest his ass.

When shit backfires, they'll repeal.