Turkey Coup Happening Thread Part ??? What is going on ?

So anything going on ? Anything happening ? What is the current situation ?

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingnews.com/topic/turkey/
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/idUKKCN0ZX0Q9
twitter.com/GissiSim/status/754786977183068160
flightradar24.com/
planefinder.net/
flightradar24.com/PGT4103/a5f4097
flightradar24.com/CL60/a5f1cd9
flightradar24.com/PGT26B/a5f3d3d
flightradar24.com/THY4SD/a5f3a0e
flightradar24.com/THY6AZ/a5f2364
flightradar24.com/THY6302/a5f04b4
twitter.com/Haberturk
twitter.com/Conflicts
twitter.com/arisroussinos/status/754794867566473216
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/754790179475492864
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_to_America
twitter.com/SputnikInt
rt.com/news/351776-istanbul-emergency-police-f16-erdogan/
archive.is/PJaYA
washingtonpost.com/news/world/wp/2016/07/18/kerry-warns-turkeys-nato-membership-could-be-in-jeopardy/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-18/erdogan-purges-8000-cops-europe-voices-concern-coup-was-staged-prepared-arrest-lists
archive.is/3JJyW#selection-1043.196-1043.208
archive.is/T1hVf
dailycaller.com/2016/07/13/new-ties-emerge-between-clinton-and-mysterious-islamic-cleric/
archive.is/VfxAq
archive.is/J1bAA
archive.is/Rcpfc
archive.is/9MFZx
rt.com/news/352094-large-explosion-ankara-turkey/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The coup failed.

Did King Roach make a statement from Ankara ?

this

Until this happens its not over.

The "coup" was a false flag from Erdogan himself. An excuse for him to remove his opposition.

It failed Or not?

breakingnews.com/topic/turkey/

Seems like its stabilizing.
Erdogan already coordinates meetings and other political routines with other states such as russia.

Seconding this. Real information is likely to be buried in 50 tons of bullshit, but I've been hearing reports that thousands of judges have also been arrested.

Who targets judges? A pissed off mob boss. Who targets large numbers of judges? A pissed off mob boss in charge of an entire country.

It failed
In all likelihood Erdogan knew it was coming and gave the coup leaders just enough rope to hang themselves
He's now using it as an excuse to boost his popularity and begin a purge of the non islamic portions of the country/government

Or, more likely, the coup was a false flag planned by Erdogan, which makes a lot more sense.

They put down their weapons and marched out with raised hands, only to be lynched or hauled off into show trials.

Probably 99.99% of the people involved had no clue about anything other than their boss' orders. And the remaining fraction, for all anybody knows, could have been hired actors working on Erdogan's behalf to manufacture a crisis worthy of a nationwide witch hunt.

False flag.

Dubs confirm

Dubs confirm

I doubt it was a false flag.
More likely, the military panicked over Erdogan's imminent purges, and tried to launch the coup too early. They were unprepared, and got fucked.

FUCK

The coup fucked in not taking him out, but the media blackout tells that the coup hasn't been crushed. We can hope for some sort of civil war. Hopefully the kurds will find a good opening join in to make this shit even more fucked.

A unstable turkey will only accelerate things.

Had a REEEE moment when the local news presenter was stressing how the failing of the coup was a good thing as 'the stability of one of the regions most pivotal ally in the coalition against Isis is crucial to defeating them'
How the fuck can we meme obvious truth of Isis=Turkey into existence

Aren't they claiming now that it was all a false flag?

I don't think the coup was a false flag. I think it was organized by the US because Erdogan and the Turkish deep state are dropping their goals of explicit regional domination and are going to take the path of least resistance to implicit regional domination by shifting towards Russia.

Trump can't get elected fast enough

That's a nimble navigator user

Yes where is the footage of victorious sultan Erdogan?

It's actually a good thing though. The coup leader is a shia muslim, the same as ISIS

I thought ISIS muzzies were wahabists.

Well just how many sects Jizzlam has ? Sunni /Shia / Wahhabi ? Moar ?

I stand corrected, for some reason I always thought it was the shia.
Thanks, Satan

wahabists are a subdivison of Sunni. Shia are more like protestants whereas sunni are more like catholics. Shiaa is more prevalent in Iran.

At height of Turkish coup bid, two rebel F16s had a lock on Erdogan's plane but didn't fire! @mjd1735 via @ReutersUK

uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/idUKKCN0ZX0Q9

what a shame.

t.Turkish Military

Here's a good rundown courtesy of halfchan

Just curious, why do you want the coup to happen? Isn't destabilizing the whole country kinda bad for everybody? Obongo already doing his usual "think about the peoples" routine and somehow giving a tone that Erdogan is at fault for wanting to suppress the coup. This is somewhat similar to what happened in Syria and other countries in the middle east

I want dead Turkroaches. As many as possible.

Turks need to die. It's a shit muslim country.

Actually, if WIKILEAKS or any Hackers were legit, every single U.S.A. Judges home addresses and information would be dumped for the public MOB. The Sanhedrin are going to get judged by someone from the Tribe of DAN anyways. The Sanhedrin is going to be publically HUNG in the streets by mad mobs of millions of people.

Erdogan and his family are a direct part of the ISIS supply chain.

If they're killed, ISIS loses a major avenue of funding. No more oil trucks, no more money, no more ISIS.

I'm against ISIS/Mossad, since I'd like to see Rothschild-land get nuked into its component atoms. A "greater Israel" which would result from further ISIS activity is directly against the interests of any nationalist.

And what makes you think the new government gonna be better than the one right now?
A stable country is better than a destabilize one.

It's not about Turkey. Turkey is a fucking pawn.

I want every single jew dead. Dead turkroaches is just a cherry on top.

This +no Turkey = free cyprus , free Constantinople ( no more Instanbul )

did I say that a new one would be better? I just hoped the country would fall into total chaos and kill each other.

this.

Also on top of everything, check this video that was posted in one of the coup threads

From a tv show they have in which they talk shit about how the entire world wants to conquer turkey but can't because turkey is such a strong country and one day the entire world will be turkish.

Also they keep talking shit how their military is the second strongest in the world. Like how can you not hate these people?

CAN WE PLEASE FREE CYPRUS OF THE TURK MENACE????

Turk Islamist propaganda that coincides with Erdogan's talking points. You also screencap for shit.

Muhammad was illiterate and never wrote shit. The Koran is a compilation of a bunch of random theological scrolls that the Umayyad family decided to solely attribute to Muhammad, about 20 yrs after Muhammad died. Large parts of it make no fucking sense and contradict each other. Luckily for them most Arabs were illiterate so this did not matter much. A century later the Abbasids took over and killed the Umayyads off. In order to make sense out of this confusing nonsense they invented the Hadith (things Muhammad supposedly said according to this guy I know, Ahmed, who you should totally trust) and Sunnah (biography of Muhammad written 150+ years after Muhammad died, as told by Ahmed's cousin who is also believable) to explain this batshit insane book. But everyone got in on the fun and invented their own Hadith as well. So you have all kinds of sects who believe various Hadith, as well as those who differ over the interpretation of retard Koran passages written for a mostly illiterate society. Every Imam can have his own brand of Islam. Most Muslims refuse to acknowledge any of this and thus you get frequent figures who claim their way is the correct way and anyone who disagrees is an infidel who must be killed.

They have such a high opinion of their dogshit culture. Turk ascendance ended all technological progress in the region. Many of their military successes were from being brutal and breaking promises they made. Their dominance ended when Europeans finally got a handle on gunpowder technology from China, which the Mongols and Turks already had. I hope Edrogan follows up his rhetoric and withdraws from NATO so the Kurds and Russians can cut them up.

And I'm sure a certain interest group with a large nose saw an opportunity in the chaos.

This can be used to our advantage. Why not stiffle the tensions and make muds exterminate each other ?

twitter.com/GissiSim/status/754786977183068160

just 6000 people getting tortured by a NATO nation and the Obama administration doing nothing to stand up for their human rights. Tip top kek, Erdogan is the new Saddam.

This was suggested by a scholar or pundit before. It is similar to what the USSR did against the West. Fund research into things that cast doubt on Muslim belief. Fund alternate sects of Islam to create divisions. Never going to happen as long as must politicians believe Islam is a religion of peace.

TBH WEEKS OF WARFARE AND BLOODSHED IN TURKEY IS EXACTLY WHAT WE WANTED. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD. THE BLOOD GOD WILL NOT BE DENIED. FUCK OMER. FUCK ERDOGAN. FUCK ATATURK.

Rami [email protected]/* */

Big! #BreakingNews 4 military helicopters approaching Erdogan house in Istanbul; orders were given to bring them down.. #Turkey

flightradar24.com/

planefinder.net/

I will definitely have this in mind

Saddam killed these ISIS-esque islamic terrorists. Erdogan is basically the Caliph of ISIS, the new Ottoman Sultan.

Jokes on him though, he's expendable to the Jews and so is all of Turkey.

The sheer strategic benefit of having Constantinople safe is incredible. Right now it's the main method for Islamic invasion.

Either those bridges over the Bosporus go down or Constantinople must be liberated. From there, it all comes down to the navy to sink any shitty boats from Africa.

@agirecudi

Pro Erdogan outlet: "5 choppers of coup plotters over Istanbul will be downed soon." Sounds like a provocative news.

Cockroaches have hemolymph, not blood.

Iran is Shia, as are major factions in Syria, Iraq and Yemen.

There used to be a third path as well.

Interesting fact. After Muhammad kicked the bucket, the towns he conquered rebelled. The first Caliph launched a war to get that sweet tax revenue. Most of the companions of Muhammad who knew the Koran died at the battle of the Camel. This is what prompted the need for a written Koran. This was published 20 yrs later by Uthman, the 3rd Caliph who had appointed all his family members into lucrative ruling positions in the government and military. A bunch of Egyptians came to complain about high taxes and Uthman sent them back with promises he would help. A messenger tagged along with a message for the governor of Egypt "Kill all these people". The delegation from Egypt found this messenger and immediately returned to Uthman. Uthman said he knew nothing about it (might have been a family member who sent the messenger) but refused to do anything about it. The delegation then beat him to death. Allah Akbar! Muhammads son in law, Ali, was elected 4th Caliph and Uthman's family went to war against Ali causing the Sunni-Shia split. Shia believe Ali should have been the first caliph and the first 3 caliphs were usurpers.

So Muslims believe that the man who corrupted the Caliphate, making it a kingdom for his family, also turned in a legitimate copy of the Koran with no alterations. Similarly, the Hadith and Sunnah were developed by the Abbasids after they wiped out the ruling Umayyads.

I hope they can pay a quick visit to Erdogan, take him out and then fly to allies in Ankara.

flightradar24.com/PGT4103/a5f4097

flightradar24.com/CL60/a5f1cd9

flightradar24.com/PGT26B/a5f3d3d

flightradar24.com/THY4SD/a5f3a0e

flightradar24.com/THY6AZ/a5f2364

flightradar24.com/THY6302/a5f04b4

@Conflicts

BREAKING: Turkish media @Haberturk report unidentified helicopters flying over #Istanbul in Turkey.

twitter.com/Haberturk

AIRLIVE [email protected]/* */

ALERT Turkish Airlines says all flights to and from US, July 17-18, canceled

Like a twisted version of Pontius Pilate who crucified Jesus at the behest of the juden, Erdogan must appease his islamist supporters if he wishes to maintain his power momentum (and not end up lynched).

Being the insane despot that he is, however, he'll be more than happy to oblige. Over 6000 arrests of people that were part of the coup, I don't think the opposition will let this happen idly.

I smell a civil war, inevitably. Or at the very most a NATO intervention.

One thing's for sure, they can smell their EU entry goodbye. For good.

So there's that.

I guess they've uncloaked completely, under the guize of democracy…

Just fucking islamists at work.

Erdogan is completely pleased to let the islamic crazies get to work, he's basically a very central part of the entire Islamic invasion of Europe, the Syrian war, supporting ISIS, and so on.

Yes, so the question remains, who are the players that will step in to prevent Turkey being the perfect passage for the invaders?

Russia? NATO? Is Germany ramping up its military a convenient thing?

Does Merkel have the balls?

Exact opposite.

Also, looks like they started targetting a Catholic church:

BREAKING: Protest group attacked Catholic Church in Trabzon and Protestant Church in Malatya #Turkey - @davidvergili

twitter.com/Conflicts

I have a theory
Coup was staged , everything went as planned but Erdogan played his hand too early.
The Islamist crazies terrified the military and they realised they are in a fight or die situation , now Erdogan is against his own military besides the close mili buds at Instanbul that knew everything before , probably why high level officers werent there and most were low level as well. Now this might turn into a real coup or a civil war. This is my theory

Nah , you and i both well know who she is with kikes .

I don't understand Merkel's angle aside from being a hardcode communist anti-western agent.

I think it could be using Turkey as a proxy to destroy any opposition in those pesky Eastern European/Visegrad nations, or just letting them attack them without supporting East Europe.

Is Erdogan still in Istanbul?

Fucking media blackout

Yes he is still there

twitter.com/arisroussinos/status/754794867566473216

Come on, you know she has to play ball along with obongo. You do know who are calling the shots in all of this. She's just another tool they use.

That's what I mean to say though, user. An agent at most. It's definitely got to do with Obongo as well, but it's basically a Jewish (Bolshevik/Communist)-Islamic alliance plan.

Wait isn't there a media blackout in Ankara ? How in hell did this get posted ?

I hope he gets assasinated by a uncovered woman with a knife covered in pig's blood, live in television.

Probably not possible. For assassination the best bet would be a rogue sniper.

Media blackout, not internet blackout. No news outlet report on it but you can certainly free to post shit on twitter

Female sniper with pig's blood coated (silver) bullets then.

A female sniper would miss. Our best bet atm is…. uh… a sniper at the right point of the bell curve ( they have IQ medium of 80 there so i guess some rarity with ~100 and a good aim )

Russia used a bunch of female snipers in WWII. It's one of the few military job they can do.

Bah, i just really don't want Erdogan to be some martyr for the Islamists. It'd be funny to see him disgraced by any means neccesary.

UNIDENTIFIED HELICOPTERS APPROACHING PRESIDENTIAL PALACE

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/754790179475492864

isn't it already commong knowledge that turkey is supporting isis?

Here though it's roaches not Cheeki breekis

Yeah but by cutting of king roach who is the head the rest of the body will be in civil war for years till it dies out at this point

IF DUBS ERDOGAN GETS BLOWN THE FUCK AWAY

please 9/11 his palace and him

DUBS CONFIRM

DUBS CONFIRMED EDRO GETS HIS ONW PERSONAL 9/11!

Yes but the west has tried to downplay it and maintain damage control - they won't be able to do that anymore, now that Erdogan and his cronies have come full circle and shown the world that he is a full-blown islamist.

All this new information has to be meme'd around the world to all general people on the fence.

GOOD LUCK CHOPPERCHAN!

New tweet from ConflictNews:

IRAQ: Prominent Shi'ite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr has called on his followers to target US troops fighting #ISIS.

twitter.com/Conflicts

I think the narrative is getting out of hand.

A lot of people know. Russia and other intelligence services have shown countless of evidence. It'll be a matter of time before the (((media))) starts reporting on it when the merchants lose control on the matter and say fuck it.

I wonder how many muslims know this history

I think the problem is that, lets say, you can have 50% of all people knowing 1+1=2 but as long as they feel alone in that fact, they won't speak or think it out loudly and risk being socially marginalised or worse.

I have to tread on egg shells a lot when it comes to talking about these things in public and to friends/family.

Usually I try and drop hints and bait, see who sympathizes in the slightest, then go all out.

That's how you make friends and raise voices.

KEK BE PRAISED

CHOP THE KEBAB

Spend the next time reading about sunnis, shias, alawites and sufis please before you embarass yourself in the future.

It pays out.

What the fuck are you trying to pull?

Shia = good
Sunni = bad

Anyone can find this out in less than 5 minutes.

ISIS = Saudi/Sunni -→ Wahhabi

Iran isn't.

You are a retard.

The rebel pilots should get beheaded tbh

Taqiyya, like a every fucking turkroach in this board.

Filtered and reported.

Nice try Ahmed.

Islam=shit
Sunnis and Shia should both be eliminated.
I take a neutral stance for other sects including Kurds. Mainly because Kurds kill ISIS and Turks, making me happy.

What about based Assad. He's rekking all kinds of mud.

The more dead turks the marrier. Still genocidal kemalists are honestly leagues better than the Sultan.

>nimble navigator stumping a turkroach

Shia can stay in their own countries, Sunni should go back into the cube and launched into the moon.

Sunnis are Israel tier enemies of the White race.

In the end he must go, in the meantime he is killing our enemies. Let him finish.

Just needs some banter between "Nimble Navigator" Trump and Turkroach Erdogan.

Hm. As far as I know, Assad never had intentions to suppress christians or other religious groups, and never wanted to extend his borders. The country was pretty civilized and looked rather nice before jihad ruined it, and disgusting rebels started picking cities and neighborhoods apart before I.S. shat on everything.

The Syrian Army is doing a good job at holding steadfast, tho…

This.
Also, checked.

Shiites don't pose as big a threat to Europe as Sunnis.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Until Sunnis are eliminated, we'll stay either neutral or friendly with Shiites.

KEK SPOKE THROUGH YOU

wew lad

Except for Azerbaijan. Fuck these turkroaches. Azari is rightful Armenian clay.

TEXAS DID 911

IT AIN'T ME
IT AIN'T ME

Silly Ahmed - tricks are for yids.

All Muslims are our foes.

Deal with it.

Wot ?

Also, what the fuck happened to the air force base situation? King Obongo didn't respond to King Roach acusations. Where are the nukes? Is the base still in occupied?

He ain't no fortunate son.

Literally every mudslime is an enemy to the white race.

Shia is, if such a thing can be said, the noble part of Islam. Our Persian cousins are okay in my book. Hezbollah is okay in my book. I just don't want them coming here. Persia for the Persians. NO PROBLEM.

PS - I saved your Trump Tigers pic.
PPS - I have TOTALLY had my picture taken with someone who has had their picture taken with Arkan. If you know knew, user… if you only knew.

The rebel officers and crewmen were detained.

It seems like the base handed over a Turk general and some senior officers, not sure if they're still besieged now. There was another base where it was reported that coup supporters and police engaged in a fire-fight, not sure if it was anything bigger than a skirmish as the soldiers are generally pussies.

But our base, the US base. Didn't king roach seize it or something? Posibbly trying to hold it hostage so USA hands over the guy he accused of causing the coup?

Persia has been ruined by Islam. Purging the Muslims would be the biggest gift to true Persians.

Oh. Yes, I think Estrogegan took it over.

Not sure.

Pazuzu would be proud.

And the situation is still underway?No statement from CIA or Obongo?

It's choppers. It will be even better if they Pinochet him.

dubs confirming pinochet-style justice being delivered

That can't be happening, he's in charge here!

Did he? Does this mean war or something?

We're denying involvement, but I don't know about the base.

Things are being fishy and hush hush again. No news on those choppers either.

He besieged it and cut off the power, the US then gave him the Turkish officers in the base. We don't know if they still have no power.

wtf? why?

Also, does anyone happen to have that yt vid in which they interviewed turkish people about atheists and they were all like kill them isis style?

"Here, have them, go away, we don't support the coup, we're good goys"

Y so many threads on this horse shit?

His own Military came out and said they were told it was a drill.

King TurkRoach thinks we're all retards.
Is he right?

dubs confirm, praise KEK!

This really doesn't make sense. The only plausible scenario is that it was a false flag.

Accussing the US of plotting a coupis a very serious thing to do. And we have yet to hand him over that guy he's demanding, the muslim Soros. For all we know CIA field agents are already in his house and ready to put him in a plane, if he didn't escape already.

And for what purpouse did King Roach try to accuse the US of doing in then? Aren't they supposed to be an ally or something? Don't they want to give EU and stay in NATO? What the fuck is King Roach doing?

This doesn't make sense for a few reasons. First, if it were planned by the USA, it wouldn't have been so half-assed. Second, Turkey is not going to go to Russia you dumb retard.

ALL THESE DIGITS

Gülen is the US because he was invited by the CIA after his lost power struggle with Erdogan. They won't hand him over because his "movement" is another Islamist asset the deep state plans to use.

Y'know, I was never too worried abut bugs like that,primarily because I thought they couldn't move too fast.
I was wrong.

It's not splitting hairs, you sneaky kike. They are two major denominations in conflict. Even though Islam as a whole is shit, Shiites are conditional allies. Why should a White person unconditionally hate Iran, Assad and Hezbollah when both our greatest racial enemies want them gruesomely killed?

He didn't.

Then what will King Roach do?

He will die

Drop out of nato, nuke his people some more, cry like a little bitch. I dunno, really.

everybody dies at some point, the question is how.

The thread provides us with some pretty interesting digits i suggest you check em and you will see how

assdamaged turkroach detected

An official had accused the US of harboring Gulen who orchestrated a coup (their own BS), and being involved.

Erdogan's being butt mad and wants people to start taking sides.

Basically, this is the beginning of the end and he knows it.

But he did, he accused the US base of refueling rebel planes. Situation could be fixed now, because that base handed over the turkish officers in base. But now he's rambling about this Gülen guy.

He utterly butthurt about it. Otherwise than that Turkey is poised to become Venezuela tier soon enough thanks to a flaggin economy that will soon cease to support all the Anatolian hillbillies who have been the bedrock of Erdogans support. Coupled with his importation and Saudi preachers the country will blow up in ethno-sectarian violence between snackbarified Turks, Alewites, Kurds and whatever remains of secular Turkey.

All you're doing in asserting things without any real reasoning.
What? The US fucks things up all the time. They failed in Afghanistan. They failed in Iraq. They failed in Ukraine. They failed in Iran with that green revolution nonsense. They have failed in Syria.
Yeah? Why not? Turkey is guaranteed a seat at the table just by virtue of its geography. There is quite a bit that ties it to the West, but it isn't clear that decoupling from the JewSA means splitting totally off from the rest of the West. Add to that the reality that ISIS is a spent force, has failed to depose Assad, is causing possibly irrevocable damage with European relations, and is on its way to being totally eradicated by Russia – the writing could be on the wall. Just bow out, accept that Russian pipeline project, admit that Iran isn't going to be dislodged, and stop clinging to a relationship with a country that won't stop funding Kurdish rebels.

Hezbollah and Iran want the West dead. Not just the degenerate parts, the rational and scientific parts as well.

Does this mean more rapefugees?

the kurds are backed by zionism

Given that they couldn't throw them out under actual established rules (flee to the next safe country, which means Greece and Bulgaria), yes.

They kill Muslims, makes me happy.

And they are almost where the West was 70 years ago. Such great achievements.

Iran is not Iraq. I'm not defending either, but… Iran is a bit more ahead of Sad-ham.

you would not be the first to underestimate the Giant Humid-Continental Real-Estate Mogul

Kurds are far some the savage Allah-snackbards you moron. We need more decent people in the middle-east.

It doesn't appear the US military there cares at all. However, they were also unable to do any attacks 'against ISIS', which would, if the official story was actually followed, mean aiding&abetting ISIS, blocking US military action and all.

But don't you have any pride? I mean even if you are neutral, if someone threatens you, you have to be against them.

There were reports that some fighting occurred at Incirlik, apparently it was Turk versus Turk though.

Persians don't want to kill me…
Hezbollah is upwards of 50% Christian.

Your nose is showing.

lol they ain't even muslim most of the time

last time I checked they literally praised the sun, ever wondered why that thing makes up 70% of their "flag"?

they are on a turkroach/nato base doing ops. this situation highlights just how globalist organizations like nato are fucking cancer. nukes are at risk because Burgers don't want to offend turkroaches.

you need to die. the entire ME is a bunch of savage throwbacks.

Sure thing, Guts.

The other user is right and you are an idiot or a shill. While Iran and Hezbollah are not our friends they are not out enemies either. Israel and world Jewry in general however…

I am a shill

They are our allies.

Sure thing Muhammad.

Death to America (Persian: ‎‎ Marg bar Âmrikâ) (Arabic: ‎‎ Almawt Lamrikā) is an anti-American political slogan and chant which has been in use in Iran since the inception of the Iranian Revolution in 1979.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_to_America
The only thing sparing the US from attacks in the region is Iranian preoccupation with ISIS. Let them slaughter each other.

NOOO!!!
Not the MOON!

Then we just have to reconquer them again on our way to the stars.

At least you are honest so we know you aren't a Jew. There is that.

You forgot to mention those scrolls were written by the jews of medina

Death to America! Death to the ZOG! Stop being a retarded patriot and embrace nationalism.

It all fits.

why would a shiite not want isis dead?

source?

At least you are honest on that aspect.

OR PERHAPS HE'S WONDERING WHY YOU WOULD THROW A MAN OUT OF A CHOPPER BEFORE CRASHING IT INTO THE PALACE

parachutes?

Sure thing, Dr, Goldberg.

Erdogan's sheer panic and terror at seeing a few unidentified helicopters is very telling. The situation is likely far different in Turkey than they are telling us.

twitter.com/SputnikInt

MY SIDES IN HIGHER ORBIT THAN SPUTNIK

If true, it's strange that their air defenses suck so much. WW2 should've told any nation to have a ton of active anti-air weaponry around.

Μήπως φταίει το ότι οι ηλίθιες ερωτήσεις έχουν μόνο μια απάντηση?

FAILED OR SUCCESSFUL? MAKE UP YOUR MIND LUGENPRESSE!

That's most likely a mistranslation. The Koran is a mess in Arabic because it wasn't written in Arabic. It should read that Muhammad was "not of the Book," i.e. not a Jew or a Christian.

Thats like a hamster challenging a lion.

and now one is posting in modified turkroach runes. somehow that means I'm retarded.

Virgil warned about you 2000 years ago.

They already did.

President Erdogan has fled to Ankara as "rogue" helicopters swoop over Istanbul

You are making progress.

I take back what I said before, you are definitely a kike.

source?

Ive heard stories of convoys around military bases led by municipal vehicles. groups trying to get on bases by force.

rt.com/news/351776-istanbul-emergency-police-f16-erdogan/

Fuck you too.
archive.is/PJaYA

Use an extension like everyone else nigger.

so the coup isnt over?

Nah. That's giving him too much credit.

NOW THIS would be AMAZING if true -> >Turkey Accuses US Of Being Behind Military Coup

But unfortunately the rest of it feels so overwhelming fake that my excitement at seeing this headline quickly died out.

Newfag here, why are direct links bad? Lets them know where the traffic is coming from?

Iran does want the West dead. The part where they chant death to America is a big clue, Muhammad. I can see how cowardly Europoors would be eager to cut a deal though, thinking it will save them from nuclear Jihad. It won't.

The air defenses are controlled by the military not the police.

There is debate over that point. Some Muslims use Muhammad's illiteracy as proof than the Koran was divinely revealed, because he couldn't have made it all up if he was illiterate. That is their argument anyway. A mistranslation is possible, but no one has any idea what many of the words in the Koran mean because Arabs were almost entirely illiterate at this point and their script was not well developed. There is an argument that some verses of the Koran were translated from Syriac Christian texts.

It ain't over until the fat lady sings in Ankara.

Bingo, buckaroo.

Should this be in a sticky somewhere?

So what's going on? Was it a false flag? Is it over?

I'd much prefer secular Ataturk followers to radical Islamists, so I guess that means I'm technically pro-coup, but I don't really know enough to say for sure.

Bump
Any new sources of info besides Erdoroach shilling from Istanbul?

Anyone else finding the sudden media blackout of Turkey events slightly odd?

Americoons are fucking cancer

There are a LOT of odd things about the whole coup.

Which makes me think it was either staged or a desparate last attempt by people in the military who knew they were going to be "removed" soon.

Either way, Erdogan needs to fucking die.

Just woke up. Any news?

No, the whole country seems to be under lockdown and no news is coming out.

So there are still active rebels and potential assassinations? Good. I bet Erdy is dropping all kinds of shawarma.

Nah.

The rebels had like 5 tanks and two aircraft. They are a tiny group with the rest of the military and the regular Turkroach citizens against them.

Who is ready to see US get BTFO from Middle-East?

washingtonpost.com/news/world/wp/2016/07/18/kerry-warns-turkeys-nato-membership-could-be-in-jeopardy/

The guy they accused of causing the coup is involved with the Clintons unsurprisingly. So if she becomes President he can't kill them all on the other hand if they just disappeared in the next few days then who gives a fuck and Turkey goes back to being best Ally and funding ISIS, while using US support to get into the EU. On the other hand if Trump wins Erdy can kill everyone he wants and become best of friends with Syria and Russia.

Could be? That's basically him saying hey, Erdogan, you wanna reconsider executing those rebels?

Turkey doesn't care about the EU anymore. It's over. This is phase 3 now.

He has to be bluffing, otherwise oh shit, it's happening time.

Syria and Turkey don't like eachother.

Erdogan Purges 8,000 Cops As Europe Voices Concern Coup Was Staged With "Prepared Arrest Lists"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-18/erdogan-purges-8000-cops-europe-voices-concern-coup-was-staged-prepared-arrest-lists

At this point, if you believe this coup is real, you're a fucking retard.

What a lot of Islamic apologists (i.e MIDF shills) always seem to conveniently forget is that even without Jewish manipulation, the Islamic world has always wanted to destroy the West, or at least subdue it to unite the world under Islam. Of course you can argue that the Jews have been whispering that in their ears - but they didn't really need much encouragement, since it's already written in their ancient texts anyway. That is why the more secular Islamic nations like Syria/Libya (and even Iraq) gets rekt by the globalists, since they refuse to be pawns in a world war or any other globalist scheme.

The difference between Iran and the other Shia nations is that Islamic fundamentalists who believe they are destined to unite the world are still very influential in Iran, and thus they can still be useful to keep the ME unstable, which is why the Jews have been going back and forth about Iran instead of making them a target of the US' democracy exports right away. However, the Saudis also hate Iran so it might come sooner than later.

Erdogan is probably feeling pretty smug right about now.

His days are soon numbered, I know it.

Got a feeling that's going to be short lived.

There's absolutely nothing indicating this, what are you two faggots smoking?

Dunno if this has been mentioned already, but AirJordan is holding 1500 US soldiers hostage so Obama will extradite the Pennsylvania guy. archive.is/3JJyW#selection-1043.196-1043.208

You know it thanks to a magical power coming from your ass, or perhaps you have interesting info to share with us ?

Kebabs are shit fighters fam , and even though Murkans are mercs , they will fight for their own lives. Right ?

This is already over.

archive.is/T1hVf

It was basically a blackout the whole time, except for a bunch of baseless speculation
Where are the photos of the Military in helicopters, I've only seen arrest photos and they're all the only white guys in Turkey

A failed coup represents the loss of the Mediterraneans against the Arabs. Even though they're not white I sympathise with them. Nobody wants to be taken over by Arabs.The Islamists are the full blown Sunni ISIS supporting durka shitters. Turkey is about to go full caliphate.

This is planned by the EU right, they get Turkey in then this happens and then they become full Jihad and they slowly try and expand their Jihad network throught Europe where it already hasn't happened

Turks are the only thing worse than arabs, even when diluted with Greco-Anatolian traitors' and rapevictims' genes.

This.

Jewnited States =/= The West

On the upside Erdogan is purging all the experienced higher officers that made the Turkish Armed Forces a considerable threat, practically making them Saudi-tier with an inflated war machine none really knows how to properly use.

ISIS is Sunni you fucking clueless retard. Don't post again for 1 year, just lurk.

Erdogan is a corrupt Islamist pig and the Turkish constitution demands the secular military oust such a leader.

Their constitution is about as relevant as the German one these days.

That's why Erdogan will change the constitution.

WRONG! Mohammad was a conartist Jew merchant pretending to be an Arabian illiterate. That's how he was able to "miraculously" write.

TOPKEK

We don't have a constitution

Just a lot of white guilt and kissing juden ass.

This is the correct answer.

I thought the turkish army was stronk and shit, but now theyre just laying down and let erdogan fuck them in the ass? Good thing is that when Erdogan is done with the purges, the army will suck even more. So if we can get merkel, hollande and all those other (((cucks))) out the way, we can start a war and take back Constantinople. Will be easier than taking a fucking lolipop from a kid thanks to the purges

The majority of roaches seems to want a new Caliphate, so…

It just goes to show: Islam and democracy don't mix.

Kurds are animals, even turkroaches complain that they breed too fast and cause too many problems.

dailycaller.com/2016/07/13/new-ties-emerge-between-clinton-and-mysterious-islamic-cleric/

archive.is/VfxAq

Apparently the Pennsylvania roach was associated with and supported Shillary. The plot thickens…

Just taken from AlJizz English twitter feed. It ain't over yet.

Erdogan has his own army, ISIS. The Turkish army has been antipathetic towards him.

We need that blackout to end. I want all of the details of the turkroaches getting removed,

It's strange how there was so much info during the coup, compared to a normal coup. And now that the purges are going on, they're having trouble with their communications.

The coup has had the effect of reducing Turkish military support for some anti-Assad rebels in Syria and the Syrian government forces have taken advantage of this. In Latakia in North Western Syria (South West of Aleppo, North West of Homs) for example, government forces have taken the town of Kinsibba from Nusra rebels.

archive.is/J1bAA

Racist against Turks tbqh fam. Reported to the Department of Homeland Butthurt.

King Roach is retarded.

Who in their right mind thinks that a coup would make you look a hero in [current year] ?

Erdogen is arrogant enough to fling shit at US.

Good luck getting into European Union of cuckistan, silly roach.

I sincerely hope that these mudscum initiate a nuclear war. This bullshit is tiring and world needs to burn.

Am I only one who uses ref blocker? What the fuck happened to use of VPNa, refblocker and user agent spoofers?

Here is a recent event. So they are in front of this religious person that is praying and among other things he asks god to save them from educated people lol. Turks hate education and see it as something evil.

archive.is/Rcpfc

Just nuke the entire middle east and be done with it.

Turkey could fall foul of Nato's "requirement with respect to democracy" if it fails to uphold the rule of law in the wake of an attempted coup, the US Secretary of State John Kerry has warned.

The Turkish government's response to the failed coup has alarmed both the US and the EU, after it described the plotters as a "cancer" which had to be "cleansed" from public institutions.

A State Department spokesman has suggested it is "too soon to say" if a clampdown by the Erdogan government could jeopardise Turkey's membership of Nato.

But Nato's leadership has made it clear that a commitment to "uphold democracy, including tolerating diversity" is one of the five core requirements for members of the alliance.

Around 8,000 police officers have been suspended across Turkey following the failed coup, with more than 6,000 people in the army, the judiciary and other state bodies arrested as part of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's response to Friday's events.

archive.is/9MFZx

I have a question. How does Assad have blue eyes ? Is he not descended from Sandniggerland ? I am confused.

Also he looks lot more pale than your average sandnegro. Like a LOT more pale.

Blue, Green, Bi-color eyes etc. are technically genetic abnormalities

defects

Which is why they are rare and why passing on that gene is naturally encouraged. The rarity of the color of eye and hair like this make them more attractive and desirable in the same way diamond and gold are most attractive and desirable: rarity.

It's why an Ethiopian woman can be considered intensely attractive to some city in Scottland somewhere but a green-eyed redhead Scottish woman is far more desirable almost anywhere.

Large explosion hits Turkish capital Ankara

rt.com/news/352094-large-explosion-ankara-turkey/