Shit that you don't understand

I've always have been nice to avatarfags/tripfags on Holla Forums and don't really understand why (although I'm not a tripfag). Perhaps I desperately want to reclaim the days of when I used to use a social media account and chatted with people. Or perhaps I like talking to people that have their reputation at stake. Or even perhaps I like the idea that a flesh and blood person is behind the posts and I can feel to get to know and like some of the supposedly "cancerous" tripfags on Holla Forums. The truth is, they're apart of us and we're apart of them. Tripfags are the nicest people on Holla Forums by far and are generally far more chill than most users tbh. Which is why I like them so much, if you get to know most tripfags, they're kind and endearing, something you usually don't get out of anonymous users that much imo. Tripfags are nice and there's nothing wrong with them.

My, my, what an unpopular opinion.

this post was brought to you by your local tripfag who also happens to be a part of the gay community.

stop replying to tripfags you fucking retard

I suppose thats a fair opinion to have, i wouldnt know much about the tripfags of today. But the tripfags of yesteryear, namely the tripfriends, were fairly amusing and they made a fair bit more oc than your standard anonymous user.
I heard a group of namefags picked up where they left off, hosting a game every now and again and then fucked off to their own board.

what motivates women to do anything?
I only do things to impress women, so what do they do it for?

Also, do more women graduate college than men because they're not spending all day jacking off?

Why dont you put your tripcode back on you faggot. Stop trying to pretend you are one of us when you are really just a wannabe social media fag.

I'm really not a tripfag though. I tried it years ago and just couldn't do it. I isolated myself too long from having an account/name that I just couldn't bring myself to using a tripcode/avatarfagging. Besides, most people just ignored me anyway so I just stopped posting with it. I do like replying to tripfags because they're generally good company imo.

What's the deal with white people? They're not exactly white, and I wouldn't call them people either!

Tripfags are attention whoring garbage. If you want names and reputation than go back to reddit where you belong.
They are not endearing.
They are not good.
They are the scum of the earth.

You mean pretend to be nice to fit in with whatever group they are in. Their conversations are always boring because they have a name to uphold. If you want fake ass conversation where people pretend to be nice then go to any normie website.
Being anonymous lets people speak their mind about how they actually feel, something trip/name fags cant do. Stop trying to normalize this site because the rest of the world is already like that and its boring enough.

Sometimes there are conversations I'd rather have not-anonymously, but it's a pretty small portion of my posts. I don't really enjoy circle-jerks though.

I know what you enjoy though….

You make it seem kinky.

I only tripfag in the gay thread cause I enjoy them as friends. I enjoy to avatarfag though. And aside from that, I don't like to use the tripcode or name in any thread other than that one. I do enjoy to stay anonymous, but in that thread I only picked it up cause they're people I love to talk to on a daily basis

I bet you do, faggot.

Ha ha, what a fucking mistake.

Its time to kill this thread buddy

you know what to do

Well they aren't friends per se, it depends what you define as friends. They're just people I enjoy talking to online

Eh?
No, that thing I had said was a joke. I'm not going to do it for free just because a thread exists that I don't like.

It's a joke, I did the same before, a long time ago.

Y'know, I thought the thing about wwe being for queers was a joke.
I no longer think this.

I will never understand the gay community.

It's okay, all of us are a part of something we don't understand.

People who care about names are ideological cucks. They think a couple people with trips will ruin their anonymous paradise. It's annoying as fuck that autists can't relax and have fun on an ib
Inb4 Reddit

Don't bully me.

I don't understand them either

Too late now, this is now a bully thread!

Suck it Styles

Cool, /unkind/ is long since dead, so this is great!

Just like /spank/

Just like this site