What do you eat in a day? do you follow an eating plan? who makes the food? what are your favorite foods...

what do you eat in a day? do you follow an eating plan? who makes the food? what are your favorite foods? what are your guilty pleasures, if you eat mostly healthy?

Datamining thread

fuck off emmanuel

monday: frozen pizza
tuesday: subway
wednesday: mcdonalds
thursday: frozen pizza
friday: chinese
saturday: actual pizza
sunday: subway

you eat once a day?

Samefag trying to make it seem like people are in this thread. Datamining thread beware

I wake up around noon most days, so breakfast doesn't make sense

so, one meal in a day?

plus snacks

sounds like famine. i would probly die with that amount. u must be slim af. no apetite? are u active?

Still samefagging for your shitty datamining thread? Fuck off jew

nah man, I'm fat af. junk food has a lot of calories.

oo i see. do u know how much calories u eat in a day approximately?

cmon man chill with us. its a nice day so felt like openin a pleasurable chat thread. tell us what you like cmon

like 8,000 I think

Why are gays still allowed on this board? DO SOMETHING USEFUL YOU SHITTY MODS

wow. with that little food? not sure if believe. why not eat healthy so u can eat lots?

whats your problem buddy? im not gay but we can have sex if you like

because i work at a grocery store so why not.

I am a gay fish

Better than a gay human, faggot

Go away autislord

at least you're not a gay milkshake

First, I should say I drink lots of water everyday.
Banana and coffee for breakfast.
Two swiss and turkey sandwiches with pickle, lettuce and mayo. V8 Vfusion for lunch.
For dinner, Caesar saled with french bread and vodka with TAB. Or wine or whisky.
Usually some asian food but it varies. I eat out on the weekends, usually when I drink the most coffee.

Cereal, cereal and more cereal. Occasionally an apple or a bag of chips. Depends on what I feel like eating. I've managed to retain a pretty good metabolism, so I can pretty much eat whatever I want without having to worry about getting fat. That said, my poor diet doesn't exactly do me any favors.

how? u eat like shit. doubt you have any muscle mass or a capable body for any means

Stop eating just whatever. It gets bad fast.