LADY LEGASUS THREAD

This is the lady legasus thread, the one good think TTG did right. Here are the rules:
Only post pictures of Raven being happy either using legs or in Lady Legasus gear.
Any pics with some sort of fighting or badassery involved require her to be the one that's winning/badass.
Finally, NO SHIT PICS.
Also, I guess you can use it as a TTG general, but why do that!

If you have anything you might as well post in the cheesecake thread, it'll last longer.

fuck off

Are you still here?
Do you just come here, or do you have, like, a variety of imageboards you patrol for Tumblr image names?
You do realise that a lot of this stuff isn't directly from Tumblr users, and just got saved from Google searches?
You do realise you're as big a faggot as Jojo fag and Powergirl fag?

Usually I'd agree with you but due to recent events, I'll side with the tumblr-caller. They could at least have the decency to scrub the filenames.

fuck off

You shouldn't. People who whine about tumblr are just wasting posts, and pissing and moaning over a non-issue. As we've been getting more info on Power Girl Autist for the /cow/ thread, I think it's likely that many times when we see posts like this, it could be him. If you want to make it harder to spot him though, keep being fucking spergs.

And if you're not contributing to a thread, why bump it?

what about the other titans as their leg-sonas?

Go for it

Uh, actually you guys, TTG is one of the best cartoons airing on CN right now, you just don't like it because it's not the same as the old show. You just don't get comedy.

Who said this garbage?

Several Holla Forums/4chan posters and several youtubers

Subhumans.

Nope, literally no one on 8/co/ said that; it's all cuckchan.

yeah no they've done it here too, just not recently

Some Lady Legasus.

Yeah, Starfire's leg-sona especially.

Wrong. There are retards on this board that actually defend shit shows, I got into an argument with an user who was defending le big bazinga theory.

Hello I'm the user that posted the first 3 sets of pics on this thread. I got them off google not tumblr. And fuck you too you cuck.

Did you know that Holla Forums has established itself enough that we're getting cross-site posters, now?

Time to get worried about contracting the Holla Forumsmblr virus again.

Holla Forums has always had cross site posters

This shit thread gives more evidence that cross site posters are a plague.