Let's have a thread on redpilled children's books

Let's have a thread on redpilled children's books.

There's a moose crossing the lake with big ol' antlers. A bug asks if he can ride on them, and since the moose has a big heart, he says yes. And the bug thinks that since there's plenty of room, he can invite his friends and family, who, in turn, invite their friends in family, and so on. Eventually, the moose has to dump them all.

Other urls found in this thread:

ostarapublications.com/
pitt.edu/~dash/grimm110.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sven_Olov_Lindholm
africasacountry.com/2014/12/pippi-longstocking-and-definitions-of-racism/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2059438/Pippi-Longstocking-books-branded-racist-German-theologian.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippi_Longstocking#Father
themarysue.com/pippi-longstocking-changes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rumplestiltskin

The Berenstein bears

Wish i could find an original before the spelling changed

the hobbit and tolkien in general are breddy redpilled

tin tin

Huh? How come I don't remember that.

Little House on the Prairie series

The original Nancy Drew & Hardy Boys mystery books from the 20s-40s before they got rewritten and pozzed

Seem to recall Pippi Longstocking being pretty good, she became a princess over an island of ooga booga natives in one book because she was white

Anything by Robert Louis Stevenson, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle or Jules Verne

The original Tarzan series

HP Lovecraft for the edgy kids

Any good shit from the early 20th century really, it's what I grew up reading and I doubt kids read enough of those books today

I'm shocked you don't remember. Have you already forgotten the Solaris / church of the -ethos- connection? How about the D block in Kelsiv with Rico? The fall of Solaris after they were no longer useful to (((the gazel ministry)))? I will agree that disc two was rushed to shit but the story was still a huge eye opener.

Well, I'm gonna replay it man. My brain is either fucked or I just don't read shit too well.

Put it this way, the thing the ship was transporting in the beginning cutscene, you remember that? It's a man made Yaheway or however you spell that fucking big headed fuck.

Grimms' fairy tales. The original ones of course.

these are bretty cool

I have this book for my little brother. It is written by George Lincoln Rockwell

I want to find kids who are capable of reading Lovecraft. There are some sentences that are so long even I forget what the fuck he's talking about

I started reading lovecraft in my freshman year of high school, was a little bit hard to understand but I got through him okay

Tolkien

Dune

Arthur Ransom's "Swallows and Amazons" series

Treasure Island

Lovecraft

Discworld

The Mote in God's Eye

Lucifer's Hammer

Anne of Green Gables

Little House on the Prairie series

Arthurian Legends

Aesop's Fables

Beowulf

Homer

Eddas

Old versions of the fairy tales

Pride and Prejudice, etc

Dickens

Shakespeare

Haha, I started reading him in my freshman year of HS too, jesus man I remember reading the Shadow Over Innsmouth, so much information packed into one sentence, I wanted that guy just to go to the fucking place already, you get the whole extended history of the whole damned state from some faggot on the bus.

I strongly recommend looking into the list of children's fiction and educational material published by Ostara: ostarapublications.com/ , especially if you want to get them up to date on the authentic, non-kosher versions of White myths.

Additionally, I need a peer review of the DK Eyewitness books; they look fantastic and apply themselves to multiple learning strategies, but I'm not 100% sure if there werent a few bluepills snuck in here and there. The 90's television series only has bog standard ones, like mentioning injun mythology when explaining thunder, and I'm hoping the print versions hold to that minimum.

Old folktales are the best bet, good luck finding any bluepill shit in them.
pitt.edu/~dash/grimm110.html

Like others have said, Grimm's fairy tales and other folk tales are great.

Astrid Lindgren had some good childrens books. Emil of Lönneberga was one of my favourites. Just a kid in Swedish countryside doing pranks and living the good life.

One for slightly older children here, the Redwall series of books are redpilled as hell if you look into them.
They're a great read even as an adult and it has a great Holla Forums message behind it

That's funny, because she's some sort of leftist idol. German leftits, especially the punk types, have turned Pippi Longstockings into some sort of anarchist icon.

Pippi Longstocking is weird AF and while it might console lonely children whose parents are virtue signalling narcissists, my missus decided against giving it to our niece.

Lindgren actually got support from the Lindholm movment back in the 1930's en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sven_Olov_Lindholm
Anyway most of Lindgren's work are amazing and i'm personally grown up with them and i can say without a doubt that alot of her works is a direct reason why I am a nationalist today.
But it might not be as efficient if you are not swedish.

Bamp

Yahweh is the Zohar, an artifact which houses an inter-dimensional being we'd consider as an omnipotent god. Mankind did with it what they always do with it, turn it into a weapon. The ship in the beginning was transporting it when it broke loose and began to turn the whole ship and its system into its body. The Captain decides to ram the thing into a planet and kill it/trap it. Everyone dies and the beast is pretty much ruined and irreparable. Except it still has the ability to 'make' spare parts. It creates humans and guides their evolution over tens of thousands of years to be broken down into biological parts for the beast's resurrection. The mutants are merely humans who have are breaking down down sooner than the rest into spare nuts and bolts.

Tintin first book accuratly exposed the communist scam.

But nobody listen back then…

i actually read it not to long ago and it's red pilled af

quads confirm

Is this fable available in german?

africasacountry.com/2014/12/pippi-longstocking-and-definitions-of-racism/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2059438/Pippi-Longstocking-books-branded-racist-German-theologian.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippi_Longstocking#Father
'Pippi retired to the Villa Villekulla after her father was believed lost at sea, but Pippi was determined in her belief that her father was still alive, had rescued himself to an island, had been made a king of the natives, and was strolling around all day with a crown on his head. She believed her father would one day come to look for her at Villa Villekulla.

As it turned out, Captain Longstocking had been washed ashore upon a South Sea island known as Kurrekurredutt Isle, where he was made the "fat white chief" by its native people. The Captain returned to Sweden to bring Pippi to his new home in the South Seas, but Pippi found herself attached to the Villa and her new friends Tommy and Annika, and decided to stay where she was, though the children sometimes took trips with her father aboard the Hoptoad, including a trip to Kurrekurredutt, where she was confirmed as the "fat white chief's" daughter, Princess Pippilotta. In the Swedish original, Pippi is described as "negerprinsessa" and her father as "negerkung", meaning "negro princess" and "negro king" respectively.'
themarysue.com/pippi-longstocking-changes/

Highschool freshman is probably the best time to hand kids lovecraft, it's right when they're wanting to be edgy. And yeah, tough to understand sometimes, but I've always thought children need to actively work to expand their vocabulary from a young age anyway

Which reminds me, would Poe be considered redpilled? Been awhile since I read his stuff

Also kinda surprised no one's recommended Huck Finn/Tom Sawyer, some classic american redpilling