Global Currency Reset

New US Republic via a GCR Events July 7 to 17 2016

It's a slow rollout, right? Release dates of the Global Currency Reset are for anyone's guessing game. On Friday the kingpin of the Global Currency Reset, the Iraqi Dinar, was said to be announced as international by a source at the UN. Already ten days back on July 7 2016 the Global Currency Reset Treaty had been signed by 205 nations.

It is pretty easy to figure out what is going on by reading the below history of GCR deadlines for the past week:

The Global Currency Reset and gold back currency system was in a piece of legislation called the Global Climate Treaty. This was passed by 205 nations that were needed to sign off on the Treaty. That Treaty was said to be enacted the night of July 7 2016 at 11:30 pm PST.

As of July 7 2016 209 entities, 196 countries, 13 territories had come to an agreement with the World Trade Organization, the International Monetary Fund and were formally on the new BRICS CIPS banking system. In some of the countries CIPS was still operating in tandem with the old SWIFT system.

The banking transactions were now transparent. In the past some large traunches were attempted without success. All of that was taken care of now. CIPS was working.

Major funding was wired, received and was in accounts ready to be used. Some funds in these accounts could be seen, but couldn't yet be used until currency holders received the go ahead with 800 numbers to make exchange appointments.

On that same July 7 2016 the International Monetary Fund approved a $5.34 billion dollar loan for Iraq to impliment economic reform.

According to announcements made on the Iraqi TV on July 9 2016 the Iraqi Dinar would be reinstated. For over a month the Dinar had been trading at an international rate of $3.71.

The Iraqi Dinar was the kingpin for the Global Currency Reset and had not yet completed their economic reform legislation. On that same Sat. July 9 2016 the International Monetary Fund's executive board announced that Iraq would have to implement economic reforms before receiving the rest of the $5.34 billion loan they were given on July 7 2016. The Iraqi Parliament would be back in session July 12 2016.

By July 9 2016 Bond markets were very active, due to show on the market by Sunday night July 10 to Tues. July 12, at which time the stock market recovered from a downhill spiral.

On July 9 2016 Operation Delta claimed that the Admiral's Group became liquid. He was given an audit checklist of where funds are to be distributed, to complete within 30 hours and the 30 hours were over.

The Cabal was said to have now stopped the GCR over 170 times. They were given until Sunday July 10 2016 to allow the GCR to go through, or they would be arrested. If they resisted arrest 10 million in gold was offered to anyone who eliminated them or members of their family.

It was said that by contract there were certain conditions to be fulfilled by the end of the day on July 10 2016. Values of certain world currencies were to be adjusted to support those certain conditions.

On July 10 2016 Phillip Tilton claimed an FBI insider revealed corruption in the Clinton Foundation and all of Washington DC appeared to be involved.

This included those in Congress being blackmailed over the years through their video taped participation in drug parties, child kidnapping and sex. These child pedophile parties were believed to have given fodder for many a political favor. The money laundering and child pedophile rings appeared connected to the Clinton Foundation.

On July 10 2016 Phillip Tilton claimed that a Democratic Congress woman was indicted on corruption.

The Chinese were said to have imploded the stock market with gold backed currencies on this same July 10 2016.

On Sunday July 10 2016 Iraq was celebrating because their Dinar had been reinstated with a new rate of $1.18 and rising. Their Q Cards had already been charged for about a week with three weeks of back pay and for some time the Iraqi Dinar had been trading internationally at $3.71.

It was said that the old SWIFT system was re-routed with the proper bar codes of the new CIPS system. The global Humanitarian projects were promised a funds release on Monday July 11 2016. By Mon the date was changed to Wed. July 13 2016.

Operation Delta claimed the Global Currency Reset would be active by Monday July 11 2016.

On Monday July 11 2016 30 quadrillion in gold was transferred into the new US Treasury in Reno.

As of Monday night July 11 2016 at 11:30 pm PST the Global Currency Reset and gold back currency system was said to be enacted. A piece of legislation called the Global Climate Treaty had been passed by 205 nations.

On Monday July 11 2016 Landa Global Humanitarian funds were to be released, though that apparently did not happen. On July 12 major funding was said to have been wired, received and was in accounts ready to be used. Some Humanitarian funds could be seen but not be utilized until 800#s for currency redeemers were received.

On July 13 2016 the Iraqi flag was flying in the center of Mosul. ISIS confirmed the killing of prominent commander Omar al-Shishani during the critical battles of Sherqat. He was the major battle planner for ISIS.

On Friday July 15 2016 it was said that the UN announced that the Iraqi Dinar was an international currency.

At one point it was reported that Global Currency Reset currencies on the Forex would be changed after markets closed on July 15 2016.

On that Friday July 15 Philip Tilton claimed that France, Spain and Portugal intended to leave the Euro and had asked for a three day stay for the Global Currency Reset, which would make it by Mon July 18 or Tues. July 19 2016.

SKRs were said to be liquid by Monday July 18 2016.

The general public was expected to be allowed into global brick and mortar banks to exchange at on-screen international rates on Monday July 18 2016.

On Monday July 18 there was a scheduled bond released for Humanity Projects, while the funds were promised to be sent out by the middle of the week. Timing was said to coincide with the Global Currency Reset, but was not connected to it.

A source from IMF Australia claimed the Global Currency Reset would be let go on July 19 2016.

tldr what did you mean by this

Tell me more about your mother and her lack of sources.

what did he mean by this Doctor?

It means your quints confirm OP is a larping faggot.

What a waste of KoG get.

I'll need a tl;dr on that OP.
You could have cut out a lot from it and make it a good OP.
You're a faggot until you deliver.

Banks have been creating fake money, lending it to governments and more than 90% of our taxes has been given to these private banks, while their loans were fictive, nothing but numbers in a computer or pieces of paper based on no real value, while we have been giving them actual real value for it, the product of our work.

Thanks to this generalized financial cheating, our governments and media have been constantly bought and corrupted.

It’s time to say no, it’s time to say stop.

Our financial system will be restructured, fictive debts cancelled, and a new system will be put in place based on real value, which will drastically raise quality of life for all humans on the planet.

True humanitarian projects will be put in place on a mass scale to correct all consequences of all crimes committed around the planet.

So gold backed currency starting from July 19? Gonna need some sources for that dear OP.

It's time to say no? It's time to say stop? How meek you are in the face of the enslavement of your race. It's time to hang people. Kill the traitors.

sometimes a cigar is just a cigar….but every other time it's a BIG BROWN DICK

B-but muh campbell's soup.

Might be actually happening but there is so much tinfoil shit I am seeing so have to fact-check.

tl;dr:
Goldbug bullshit that's been "going to happen any day now" for longer than most anons have been alive.

File this with "UN troops" sightings and "full disclosure on the ayyliums coming soon".

This is actually scary, US might impose martial law when the dollar gets killed due to gold backed yuan or whatever.

let's have some links, OP

I have family trying to invest by buying Dinar in expectation of it being revalued to parity with the US Dollar, and possibly higher.

They habitually make terrible choices, but I'm curious if it'll end up panning out.

The Dinar is a scam. They will lose every penny they put into it.

I'm a commodities broker and I hear this Dinar nonsense every once in while. People really believe it but it's a well known scam. Do not fall for it.

If you want to invest, get real estate in a good area and diversify the rest. Stocks, bonds, precious metal. Simple.

If I had $400 to invest, what should I put it in?

The thing is, I've been tracking this line through a couple other sources too so I'm curious if there is any truth to it. Sometimes there really is fire where there is smoke.

The world economy is fucked, no doubt about that at all, but it won't collapse as long as the jews in control of banks have the big fat "print free money forever" button taped down.
This doesn't excluded smaller habbenings from occurring, but a total system failure won't happen until major civil unrest in burgrland begins.

This. I have heard of this for some time from a friend, and I'm afraid he's been duped. It seems like there's some kind of "investment" involved on the part of a few suckers.

These kikes really do love their numerology/gematria magic

Dem national convention is on the 25th…

2+5 = 7

My favorite joke of all time is about the Freudian Slip? Do you know it? A Freudian Slip is when you mean to say one thing butt fuck your mother.

You're not paying attention. This topic is about the permanent removal of the "print free money forever" button.

S E P T E M B E R
H
E
M
I
T
A
H

fuck off.

Fucking report this goddamn bullshit. It has been repeated since at least 2000.

WHY IS NO ONE SAGING, YOU FUCKING RETARDS

(((They))) are fucking crashing the silver market it's down more than a dollar in two days, its down to 19.25/oz

Once it hits $14/$13 again i'm fucking buying. Let myself miss the boat last time it happened.

I'm just a layperson but i'd say wait for silver to come down then buy some. It was below $10 back in '09 so if you had put your $400 into it then it'd be worth almost $800 now.

Also bullets, if you're doing this for prepping sake. Those will always have value.

With the caveat, don't sit on your thumbs too long like I did, waiting for it to dip below $10 again. Anything under $17 is a damn good buy, $13-$15 territory is money, literally.