What could happen if Clinton becomes us president ?

What could happen if Clinton becomes us president ?

In the worst case scenario.

ww3

how can you /thread your own op?

We'll never know.

I stop paying taxes. If money is withheld automatically I start stealing that money back from the company.

I effectively turn into a nigger.

nukes will fly and alaska will be russian again

Ohio will be Mexico again! :^)

Well, let's see OP!

I'm gonna be honest, if Hillary wins I'm gonna find a cutie nonwhite girl and live with her for the rest of my life. There is no way white America will survive Hillary Clinton and I'm not gonna subject any white kids to that future

sage for demoralizing thread

On the bright side we'd never have another Democrat in office.

She looks like she's wearing a mop on her head and stuck fucking magnifying glasses in her eyes

implyng ww3 isnt the best case scenario?

Honestly? Nothing.

The President has very, very little to do with your individual day to day life. Local laws and issues are what you feel the most in America and the President has nothing to do with that.

American wars are fought on foreign soil, so unless you're in the military, WW3 really won't affect you much - except for the great vids.

Ask yourself, really ask yourself: How has President Obama affected my personal life? You'll find that it's virtually nothing and that most of the things affecting you were done by your local city council and/or mayor.

If WW3 were really big like it probably will be, then most able bodied men will be drafted. It will definitely be easier than WW2 and especially WW1 because a lot of it will be fought with robots and technology though.

Gundam when?

Gundam soon

race wars, government collapse, mudslimes everywhere, Russia takes over Europe and China obliterates South Korea and Japan, Russia and China team up and finish off whatever is left of the USA and kill all mudslimes. Russia - China Nuclear War and the world is destroyed.

I hope she goes for full SJW.imperialism if elected because that would trigger a right wing awakening.

She probably wouldn't abolish the first amendment, she'd just adapt it to say that anything deemed hate speech is a serious crime with the support of the minorities.

Barack Obama recently stated his intent exterminate all white people, even in Europe, through demographic replacement.

She'll be worse than that.

this haha

I think Hillary's MO is "I WANT TO SERVE MY MASTERS TO THE GREATEST EXTENT POSSIBLE"