Jason Unruhe appreciation thread

I really dont know why you guys hate him so much.He has read theory,he propagates marxism to the masses through his books and videos,he is part of the working class like almost every single one of us and tbqh he's qt :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t2cCER7u4wY
archive.is/xpvPX
justpaste.it/maoistrebelnews
youtube.com/watch?v=n_CCqxcLStg
gifsound.com/?gif=https://media.8ch.net/leftypol/src/1462562674694.gif&v=RkEXGgdqMz8&s=22
archive.is/qsS4l
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you bothered to READ his books?

They're full of grammatical errors and piss-poor writing.

They are also full of autism.

A petit-bourgie at most, that is becoming more and more of an "enterpreneur", and changes opionions to get money, IZ WORKING CLASS!

WHO THE FUCK IS HE WORKING FOR???

also, wrong copy.

I need to sleep more, but I have to come to work every night..

youtube.com/watch?v=t2cCER7u4wY

The funniest part of that statement is that youtube and other " user generated content" make their money from advertisers/trackers/data miners weather it's the same company or not.
The "content" is merely the pretext for the delivery of ads/collection of attention and the accumulation of profiling data for data mining/profiling.

He is , in fact , a *mere cog* in porky's media machine, filler content to capture some autists attention long enough for the delivery
of ads and the profiling of his information/tracking of his personal relations/tastes.

The irony is so bittersweet.

So, they make you think you are working for yourself, while you are working for YT, and they don't even have to pay you, have no loss. .. .. .

YT IS A PYRAMID SCHEME!

… It's neoliberalism.

Oh yeah all those Silicon Valley companies are terrible. It's late capitalism at it's finest.
archive.is/xpvPX

I skimmed through that the image of that interview Angie Varona and her parents did on some shitty program came to mind.

justpaste.it/maoistrebelnews

this song oddly fits the gif
youtube.com/watch?v=n_CCqxcLStg

top fucking kek
someone pls make a webm of this

Finally Jason Unruhe has shown for what he stands. As if his choice of clothing was not already obvious.

gifsound.com/?gif=https://media.8ch.net/leftypol/src/1462562674694.gif&v=RkEXGgdqMz8&s=22

fix your gay ass site hotwheels

I can't stop watching it to this music now.

Oh FFS, 2 Unlimited: No Limits? That song was cancer on Top of the Pops.

God damn, I miss old youtube

didn't nod totally assassinate Stalin?

Is that cover for real!?
Yes it is! : archive.is/qsS4l

He is working class in everyway, except one.
He is not working class.

He is a communist in everyway, except one.
He is not a communist.

Jason has just found this way to use Ideology and get money.

You have just described every television network in existence.

I enjoy his content, although its super repetitive recently. He is delusional about tragic history of communism, so its best to not take him 100% seriously.
But, shit, there are bigger problems in the world, and bigger issues, then one guy on the internet, who thinks that Stalin was a sinless hero.