The THREAT of Gary Johnson

Gary Johnstein at 13% in a CNN poll.

He only needs another 2% to qualify for the debates.

Now let's discuss the possibility of Johnsberg Ross Peroting Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarian_Party_(United_States)#Presidential_candidate_performance
foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/01/libertarian-nominee-accepts-rival-s-gift-washington-replica-pistol-then-trashes-it.html
jewishhistory.org/the-rothschilds/
robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2015/09/30/jews-created-libertarianism/
openborders.info/blog/support-for-open-borders-is-a-fundamental-tenet-of-libertarianism-and-david-brat-is-not-a-libertarian/
libertarianism.org/columns/libertarian-argument-open-borders
thefreemanonline.org/columns/pursuit-of-happiness/tear-down-these-walls/
mises.org/journals/jls/13_2/13_2_4.pdf
ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Immigration.htm
johnsonweld.com/issues/
thecannabist.co/2015/10/30/donald-trump-marijuana-state-issue-nevada-colorado/43056/
thebirdman.org/
pewforum.org/2016/07/13/evangelicals-rally-to-trump-religious-nones-back-clinton/
theguardian.com/world/feedarticle/10072567
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/284910-trump-shifts-tone-no-mass-deportations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bum

p

I'm voting for him like I did last time.

I know he won't win, but getting him past the threshold both for debates and campaign financing will massively shift the debate

If he gets to a debate he'll plummet like a rock.
The guy has legitimate brain dysfunction.

What is the reason you say that?

#FeelTheJohnson

Have you seen him speak in public? Now imagine that trying to debate Trump and tell me with a straight face it wouldn't end with this guy tarred and feathered verbally

When will this meme die?

Yes, trump is a superior playground bully with jew level verbal iq, but as for ideas I'd go with Johnson everytime

Maybe if you could disprove it rather than having your faggot mods deleting dissent to preserve your safe space

Doubt it. He's rising because of Bern victims and cuckservatives who werent going to vote Trump anyway.

Wew

I don't see a problem

except Johnson is pro-open borders

Trump really, really needs to show some serious libertarian rep. The way to defeat Johnson is to show that Trump is more libertarian than Johnson himself.

That will help put the bastard back where he belongs. Trump is the living embodiment of libertarian principles. Whereas Johnson is just a little whiny bitch.

Trump needs to enact libertarian policies and show that he has the INTELLECTUAL libertarian interests at heart, and that he will actually do libertarian stuff.

If he doesn't I think he will be at risk of losing some support.

I really am very serious about this. Trump should seriously show a little more knowledge and support toward libertarianism and do so while showing he is the REAL libertarian, more libertarian than Johnson

Of course all with his own flair and flourish and at his own discretion

Hi Holla Forums

I think it would be wise to think of Johnson as sort of like the "Bernie" of the right.

Bernie was there to just push Hillary more to the left, and Johnson can be seen to just force Trump more to the libertarian right. Don't let him take advantage, undermine and accept that he is just forcing the overton window and make sure to use that to your ability.

LOL yeah except Johnson is just stealing vote from Trump, not Hillary

If you support his immigration policy why are you here?

The ebin shills may may does nothing but preserve the status quo against reason

You are such a fagggot.

Ho weee let's get started.
They are trying to meme him. Like they tried to meme 15+ HURR DURR HILLARY

If he is in the debates he will be steamrolled by Trump.

Can someonw link that cringeworthy interview?

Me too, at least he can go 5 minutes without trying to get netanyahu cock in his mouth.

You're not from around here.
WEW LAD

No welfare means the shitskins die out

The wall means jackshit (even if it was built which it won't be) because America is only 60% white already

Johnson is a leftist.

Pick one and then kill yourself

If you support trumps Israel policy why are you here?

There are no leftist libertarians.

Now imagine John Mcafee instead of Gary Johnstein in lolbergs seat.

That was the only guy who could stand tall in the debate against Trump. Johnstein will lose like hell, because he's a spineless dude weed lmao.

Libertarianism is a live and let live ideology. It allows degeneracy to flourish. A libertarian nation is ripe for enemy subversion. Just because something isn't physically harming anyone doesn't mean it isn't culturally harming society.

Except you're wrong faggot. They'll still come for the overall prosperity. Just like nig nogs went to south Africa despite everyone hating them.

But I thought Trump was a Nazi? Which is it is he a jew or Nazi?

I look forward to crushing your neck during the civil war

Trump isn't even nationalist. He will accept all illegal immigrants back into his country, after making them legal. And you will have gigantic migration into your country once again.

Didn't you know, everyone who's not a registered republican is a leftist.

You first Faggot, I always knew anti-Trump shills were butthurt lolbergs.

I'm sure you have some sources to back up all those implications.

One of us is surely butthurt, but it's not me

For him Israel is more important. And he said words against anti-semites and totally not make america white.

You all believing into false messiah, faggots.

I look forward to looting your corpse and selling your gear on the free market

That all depends how you feel about about the word (((civic)))

To anyone who's ever owned a computer he's already one of the most hated people in the world though.

No wonder they came, the government allowed a massive black nationalist movement to flourish and continually conceded to their demands and ignored their violence

The 2nd amendment and castle law puts paid to nogs

(((civic))) like putin?

Again I'm sure you have sources to back those implications. Otherwise stop being an assblasted nigger.

I guess we just start putting ((())) around everything now (((right)))?

If people adopt harmful practices then they and they alone suffer the consequences and the practice will die out unless the people are have the consequences of their actions shielded by the government

((( )))

WEW, ok

Top lel

Well Trump did say he was a admirer.

Can someone explain to me the appeal of libertarianism?

Specifically the economic policy not so much the "dude weed lmao 9 month abortions are OK by me". If you're anything but a "fuck 'em I gots mines" type or a business owner I really don't understand the appeal. Neither apparantly do most people since it'll never be a popular ideology.

He needs to be at 15 in an average of polls, not a single one.

THEY ALL KIKES, CUCKS AND JEWISH PUPPETS.

HOW THE FUCK YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT ALREADY?

YOU WILL NEVER BE INDEPENDENT FROM ZOG.

Arizona anti-immigrant law leads to racial profiling
Immigration is an issue on which most of the so-called "mainstream" politicians in the US have shown a striking LACK of courage. A 2010 interview reported [on my] disdain for hardliners [regarding] the incendiary new immigration law passed in AZ: "I just don't think it's going to work," he says. "I think it's going to lead to racial profiling. I don't know how you determine one individual from another–is it color of skin? –as to whether one is an American citizen or the other is an illegal immigrant."
Source: Seven Principles, by Gary Johnson, p.126-127 , Aug 1, 2012

A 10-foot wall just requires an 11-foot ladder
[One journalist] noted, rightly, that I favor an expansive guest worker program and am uncomfortable with the idea of mass deportation. So, he asked me about the idea of increasing security by means of a border wall.

"I have never been supportive of the wall," I answered. "A 10-foot wall just requires an 11-foot ladder."
Source: Seven Principles, by Gary Johnson, p.127 , Aug 1, 2012

2 year grace period for illegals to get work visas

Potential immigrants should be issued a Social Security card, which would allow them to pay taxes.
There should be a two-year grace period for illegal immigrants to attain work visas so they can continue contributing to America and begin taking part in American society openly.
Immigrants should be able to bring their families to the US after demonstrating ability to support them financially.

Source: 2012 presidential campaign website, garyjohnson2012.com , Nov 15, 2011

Keep making all those implications you aren't proving anything other than you're a butthurt nigger.

KEK. Guns and castle law still won't stop them from coming, voting, and out numbering whites, and eventually voting for bigger government anyway.

Tom Woods(a missesian libertarian) doesn't like Gary Johnson all that much.
His podcast is quite decent, and I recommend people watching it
now I have enough pennies to buy a pair of socks

It's hardcore meritocracy and suits people with autism because they don't understand that there are other factors that go into civilization besides markets.

Then kill yourself

Most "Libertarians" are leftists. Johnson wants to increase immigration, reduce prison population, and legalize and tax pot.

You actual need someone to hold your hand and explain why civic nationalism is bad? Holy shit

Ross Perot was exposed to be Clinton agent solely employed to split the Right Wing vote and get Bill elected.

Gary Johnson is most likely the Clinton's playing the same game 24 years later.

You anarcho-capitalist fags are so detached from reality that you actually believe your ideology is popular, and not hopeless circlejerking that amounts beneath 1% of the national vote

Do you want to offer an argument rather than an unbacked assertion?

He's not my favorite, but he's what the libertarians have and is in the best position to put them on the political map and get them into the debates

I wasn't sticking up for anything other than the fact you're a massive faggot. Keep trying to pin labels to discredit and shut it down you kike.

We can have lolbertarianism once we kick out the brown people

Hey I'm not the civic nationalist here.

"Moishe they're not suhpoitin our puppet no more!"

"Quick say that anyone who doesn't vote for our normie tier neo con candidate is actually a leftist, we have t rope the fringe back into our parties!"

Illegal immigration is much older than the welfare state. As long as America has a higher standard of living than Mexico, they will try to come. That is why concrete solutions, like the wall, are necessary.

Nobody voting for Johnson agrees with anything he says. He just projects a vaguely right-wing public image that appeals to cuckservative faggots like Eric Erickson and George Will who don't like Trump's nasty words. There's no ideological component.

I'd be pretty ok with that

You can be all three, not a stretch of the imagination.

Migration isn't an issue as soon as america gets rid of welfare. Libertarian america is an america where racism is perfectly fine and you can put a no mexicans sign on your business if you so please.

If the mexicans want to go to america and eat shit that's their problem. No free schools, no free healthcare, no assistance of any kind and you will not get the usual cholo assholes migrating north.

Pot should be legal, heroin too. What someone wants to voluntarily do to themselves is their problem. It's when heroin addicts want the government to fund their rehab that we have a problem, that should be gotten rid of.

I haven't watched all that many of Johnson's debates and speeches, but does he truly represent the principles of libertarianism or is he like Rand Paul which tried to give a watered down version of libertarianism?

You do know that not even Trump will do that, right? Or was it more like a joke such as, I will vote libertarian when the pigs will fly?

They won't come if they can't send their kids to school or the hospital on taxpayer dime

He's not the best by a long shot

Perot hated the Bushes because on a trip to southeast Asia that he took to try an uncover if POW's were still there he found that the CIA was running drugs. He then became furious with the GHWB because he wouldn't do anything about it, probably because he was running it. Perot is a patriot, his only fault is thinking the Clinton were any better.

nah
govt needs to cater towards the stoopid
kikebertarianism is utopian jew gold fantasia
even once the shitskins are long gone
we have to account for whites with room temp IQs

Perot was basically Trump without the charisma

THIS.

True libertarianism is radically freedom oriented. Sure, maybe boundaries go away on state lines or something… however so does any law stopping white people from starting white-only communities or IQ testing people before allowing them entry to the areas they own.

People don't fucking understand how amazing libertarianism is.

Trump needs to rep for it or this Johnson Jew is going to cause issues.

CUOMO: I’ll say the name, you hit me with the first thing that comes to mind. Remember, we’ve got an audience here and a lot of people watching out there, as well. President Barack Obama?

JOHNSON: Good guy.

CUOMO: One. Governor Weld?

WELD: Barack Obama? I think he’s been statesman-like the last couple of years. He had a disappointing first term, and I think he’s picked up his game the last couple of years. It’s gone better for him.

CUOMO: Hillary Clinton?

JOHNSON: Hillary Clinton, a wonderful public servant, I guess I would say that.

WELD: Old friend. Nice kid. Knew her in her 20s. We shared an office in the Nixon impeachment, real bond, lifelong. Seriously. Not kidding.

CUOMO: Donald Trump?

JOHNSON: I’m sure there’s something good to say about Donald somewhere, I’m sure …

CUOMO [turning to Weld]: Donald Trump, one word?

WELD: Huckster.

-

YEAH I FUCKING HOPE HIS LITTLE BITCH GET'S ON THE STAGE, HE'LL JUST ACT AS HILLARY'S SIDE KICK AND MAKE TRUMP LOOK EVEN MORE RENEGADE.

Yes it is. Migration will be an issue so long as people from countries less prosperous or less safe than America are able to come here.

Personal behaviors have societal effects.

CAn you offer an argument for your position rather than a string of buzzwords?

Not to mention that human stupidity is the best argument for libertarianism as people are too stupid to be trusted to run a government. Stupid people are easily controlled and swayed by emotion - and that's how you end up with leftism

lol ok

Oh yes, that would be fucking great to watch. I'm sorry you don't feel that way OP.

lel, she really is trying to pull a Perot here

Wow, you kind of sound like a fucking piece of shit.

Because you know how fucking ironic it is that this actually just applies to your "NAZI" ideology which like, .005% of the population will ever even talk about out loud?

Anarcho-capitalism is not only popular intellectually, it is the thing this fucking nation is built on.

Trump needs to show some rep about it ASAP.

And to finish, you're a dumbass but I forgive you for being that way, just read up a bit more. I don't hate Nazis or whatever, natsocs… I just am telling you the reality is that a lot of us here are very much ancap/libertarian and your idea that everyone here is just Natsoc is wrong and extremely misguided.

Ancap is basically radically racist in many ways and will allow for whatever versions of policy you want to have for yourself, if you actually understand the idea of what libertarianism is.

Libertarianism is right wing as FUCK… it's not leftist at all and that needs to be recognized and appreciated not only here, but by the Trump campaign as well. Don't let people like Johnson hijack what it means to be libertarian.

This thread is hilarious.

Every. Fucking. Time.

This is the difference between us, I don't give a fuck if my idea is popular as long as it's right

Your sentiment is evident in the way you argue, or, more accurately, fail to. You do nothing but status signal like a fucking tumblerina, you call yourself white but you have the mind of a nigger

Addendum: a real libertarian candidate would support Trump, given the number of issues on which he has said, "That's for the states to decide".

Trump is massively opposed to federal power.

also, forgot my sage.

You assume too much virtue in the illegal. They're not here to go to school. Most of them are here to work under the table and send it back home or to flee from their criminal lives. Then there are the drug traffickers. It's been a problem forever, not having those privileges didn't stop them 100 years ago and won't today.

Obvious push poll given that the Libertarian Party has never surpassed 1.06% in a presidential election.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarian_Party_(United_States)#Presidential_candidate_performance

The cartels go out of business as soon as we legalize

How do you create a Lolbertarian Utopia with a population of niggers?

How does a lolbergtarian utopia protect against collective Jewish financial warfare?

Maybe if you could explain this people can begin taking you seriously .

The entire libertarian ideology is about individual Goyim spreading their asscheeks for collective Jewish overlords.

This is why no one takes you seriously.

Why do the shills even try? It's like their shilling becomes more and more obsolete every time a Jew posts a rhetoric out of the Holla Forums narrative.

You don't create anything with a population of niggers

Also, you betray your ignorance of history. The jews rose to financial dominance to to the governmental intervention of king Charlemagne who mad it illegal for anyone but jews to lend money which gave them a monopoly over the most lucrative occupation in the world. Further the jews have been using the government to grant themselves (ostensibly the government) more power

The problem is not that jews are the ubermensche who can outcompete everyone, but that they seize control of the regulatory apparatus and game the system

That's a nice unbacked assertion, I'm sure it will be very convincing to people that already agree with you

Gary Johnson is a tard.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/01/libertarian-nominee-accepts-rival-s-gift-washington-replica-pistol-then-trashes-it.html

wew, keep going faggot

now that lolbergs are here, i'd like to ask what countries follow libertarianism closest. googling this only yields shit like a country legalizing drugs therefore making it a libertarian utopia

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarian_Party_(United_States)#Presidential_candidate_performance

Johnstein is absolute shit, I agree. I can't stand him. As soon as he said those words against Trump I immediately recognized him as dogshit, human garbage.

That said, libertarianism as an ideology is quite interesting and important for the right wing. It's largely the basis of what America really is "meant" to be and capable of being.

Trump, though he may not be explicitly libertarian, ultimately I think that's what he actually stands for underneath it all. I'm not talking about "OPEN BORDERS AND GAYSEX" libertarian culture… I'm talking the serious philosophical principles behind libertarianism. I'm talking about the idea of freedom, what freedom really is and what it can do for a culture and a nation when it is allowed to flourish without leftist authoritarians watching over everyone and making sure they don't do anything offensive.

It's really just the polar opposite of what New York is like.

That just sounds like you have so little faith in yourself to be able to completely defend against Jewish people in competition, than you actually think libertarianism is wrong or bad for society. Libertarianism always means more freedom, more ability to say and do what you want to say and do. Do you really have so little faith that German or Anglo white people would be able to flourish and so on under the kind of free market conditions that libertarianism would allow… sounds like cowardice to me.

Jews rose to financial dominance post-enlightenment.

Post enlightenment sperg ideology fools Europeans into believing their special snowflake individuals, their not. Sperg ideology tricks Europeans into believing their individual special snowflake cattle to be harvested financially by collective entities.

Claiming that jews ONLY dominate economically because of Charlemagne is as ignorant as the niggers who claim that they're ONLY poor because of slavery. You're blaming ongoing circumstances on centuries-past events.

Jews would be just as able to pull their shenanigans under your precious, retarded system because there would be no nationalism to stop them. After all, any nationalism codified into actual law is "muh statism".

P.S. You people are exactly as bad as communists.

Probably cucked bernouts who are to autistic to not vote at all so they vote for "DUDE WEED LMAO" guy

The lower cost of production and the ability to sell openly will ensure that they stay in business. Meanwhile, the rest of us will have to deal the increase in junkies. At least we wouldn't be violating the NAP.

Someone hit this thread pretty hard. Was it Holla Forums or cuckchan?

No kikes can't be trusted to run any govt
Unless you hunt down and gas every last kike you're going to have yiddish nepotism eventually going back to the D&C modus operandi and ultimately subjugating whites again.

Ergo, espousing a political ideology that is unlikely to come to fruition in our lifetime (or ever) is the height of autism.

This.
A man can dream, right?

Alright buddy here we go. First off, where ever whites go, prosperity tends to follow. So welfare state or no welfare state, there is still enough incentive for mexicans or whomever to come. Less chances of getting shot since neighborhoods are safer, better pay compared to the third world, better overall living conditions. All this does is make them find more creative ways of forming colonies, be it stacking up 10 - 15 beaners to a house all working low wage jobs paying their mortgage. Now as more and more mexicans flood in, that's more and more votes flooding in, creating all mexican communities, and eventually gaining more and more demographic representation. Then they vote for bigger government, left wing policies, since that's to their benefit. Now we're right back where we started.

Good job, voting for Teddy Roosevelt 2.0

You with other lolbergs voting for this faggot will not be spared on the Day of the Rope.

You first have to prove lolberg-ism. You don't get to just declare it and demand we disprove!

why not just say you're voting for weed and shekels Moshe?

Hmm. well, you make a good point. That said I view regulation of any sort as just whiny bitching leftism. You Natsocs are ultimately just whiny little leftists who want to make the Jews "equal" and you're afraid they'll outcompete you.

I don't feel that way at all. I know that whites can do what they want when freedom is granted and that in actuality, libertarianism and freedom ultimately make reality more WHITE than anything else. That's just how it really works.

All this REGULATION is what has lead to artificially creating situations where Jews create laws that benefit themselves. That's why they have so much power. Think about it a bit more please.

All this regulation is ultimately just the result of Jewish ideas.

Then why is San Francisco still flourishing? Why aren't gay pride parades dying out, but getting more popular and more degenerate?

Your logic doesn't work. The free market doesn't apply to culture. The government should protect tradition, white culture and the concept of a nuclear family and should also actively suppress degenerate subversion.

The USA and particularly Texas. If Texas was a country, it would probably be super libertarian.

Also Austria and Switzerland are two other examples that come to mind, as well as some areas of China such as Singapore.

Think we can get up to (100)?

Because people are forced by law to not discriminate against them

Eastern european countries that are in the EU are at the moment following a path leading to a more libertarian government. They all lowered taxes, introduced flat tax rates and are strongly cutting regulations.

The result is about 3-5% growth in GDP for countries who already have 20,000 gdp per capita.

China, the big wonder of economics has about 6000 usd GDP/cap and they stalled completely recently, for comparisons sake.

Established libertarian countries, or places of self-governance were Hong Kong, Singapore and a handful of other east asian locations. Lichtenstein isn't too bad either but real, sizable countries on the path of libertarianism right now are CEE countries.

Evolution doesn't give a fuck if your idea is right. So long as it results in more power for you and more of you in the future. Your idea fails you.

Yeah, but you're not debating, you're shilling. Even you fucking lolbergs should be voting for Trump for reasons of

Protest votes ARE objectively a waste, but preventing Hillary is not.
This is not an arguable point, its a fact.

I would never demand that of you. You would first have to be capable of argument

The state is the one force that can counteract the natural degeneracy that we introduce into peaceful lives, and the degeneracy forced onto a nation.

Or you could just get rid of Heroin in the first place, rather than letting half your country become drug addicted zombies incapable of doing anything productive.

Except that would be against Libertarian philosophy, since libertarian philosophy requires you to view each individual as an individual and nothing more, any form of group associations destroys it.

They'll come here to escape living in a lawless shithole regardless of whether they get welfare or not. They'll just commit more crimes to support their parasitic existence.

No, you don't understand how fucking weak and retarded it is.

Not at all and it proves you people don't read the basis of your own philosophies. Libertarianism is just free market principles applied to every aspect of life. Marketing exists to make people by shitty products in the free market, a similar thing would exist in your utopia to make them all do the same stupid things.

He's more of a threat to Hillary tbh. This is where all the bern victims are going.

Confirmed for unworthy of future argument. It's a shame chans don't have a 'sticky' ID that goes around with posters thread-to-thread. I'd love to never see this one again.

Jews don't beat anyone, they lie, steal, and screw everyone over. They promote nepotism and subvert even the most free of systems.

Did you mean to say virtue signalling? Cuz that's the type of status signalling you're doing.

Just because you don't have ears to hear doesn't mean the sound isn't there.

Feels good mane!

Also, lots of Holla Forums ITT shilling Johnson.

This.

With two groups in competition, the one with ingroup preference wins. As things stand, white people commonly have an anti-ingroup preference and Jews have a strong ingroup preference. Nepotistic behavior is generally frowned upon and seen as unfair by whites, while Jews act nepotistically toward their entire race. This is why Jews are massively overrepresented and whites are underrepresented at top colleges despite whites getting better grades and test scores. Jews also actively work to undermine the white family structure and the cohesion of society. They have to be expelled or put down because they don't play fair and we do.

All the Presidents before Wilson were absolutely in favor of protectionist trade policy.

That's not true; from the mouth of the jews themselves:

jewishhistory.org/the-rothschilds/

Status signaling doesn't work when your in a group hostile to the things your signaling

These cartellado fucks don't know the first ting about business.

They are subnormal cretins mostly, cretins willing to take huge risks. Eliminate the risks and these guys will get minced by ordinary businessmen who can run operations.

Price of heroin, cocaine, etc would also drop like a rock once their risks are eliminated and competition allowed.

This. Johnstein is just taking bernout and dude weed lmao votes that would otherwise go to shillary.

Okay, your claim of "using Holla Forums for its purpose" has lost all meaning.
You are painfully out of place.
I'm not going to say new because you won't be here long.

That is not stopping you from trying, is it?

FALSE!

SmugAnimeFAce.JPEG

No, libertarianism is shit and as jewish as communism is.

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2015/09/30/jews-created-libertarianism/

Kill yourself

I'm not saying he won't be siphoning Trump votes either. But most of us who are voting for Trump are stuck with him. Johnson and Stein are just more helpful.

If all you care about is personal gain then why aren't you joining in with the jews

no u

Nobody here is a lolbergturdian.

0/10

My claim? Check ids faggot

Also look it up from any source you'd like then. Jewish financial dominance did not begin at the enlightenment

I've been reading Holla Forums for 3 years - and I have always loved it. I always saw it as the offensive and full on embodiment of radical libertarianism and as a philosophy. You can say and do anything that isn't harmful or against the laws set by our freedom oriented state. The embodiment of the principles of freedom and American ideas. This is the embodiment of what America what it is. In all of its offensiveness or whatever you want to think.

We can decide for ourselves.

That said, I am starting to think I don't really belong here anymore.

Yeah, makes a lot of sense.

Both are idealistic, "Pure" systems that are utterly impossible to implement for reasons that are obvious to any politically sensible person, but if you point out any of these obvious failures, the Libertarian/Communist will immediately default to, "But the TRUE form of the system has NEVER BEEN TRIED!"

Thus the systems' own irrationality and impracticality serve as their perpetuators on a theoretical level.

Huh, because I admitted my point was somewhat wrong and changed my position somewhat. You're not too bright and you seem like a D+C kike more than anything else.

Which is why we want to ban usury newfag

Paleolibertarians like Lew Rockwell seem to be sympathetic to Trump too.

Jews have been on the rise since post-enlightenment, due to the utter failure of the modern "right-wing" (I.e spergtarian individualism) in repelling an enemy which operates as a collective unit.

We've been under complete Jewish global domination since the death of Hitler, where spergtarian individualists were coaxed into killing a nation and an ideology which actually advocated Europeans fighting for their own collective interests.

Libertarian debates belong in the cuckold section of xhamster. Quite frankly, this is the only place they should be shown and I advocate anons begin posting them there. By definition, This is an objective fact.

It's not stopping you frm claiming so

I never said that, you're a liar

Yeah… but Jews make advantage of ANTI-FREEDOM policies which make white people like you horrified of speaking out. If there weren't regulations keeping white people from discrimination and speaking freely, and having university systems for themselves, then these things would sort themselves out.

As it stands, Jews take advantage of the structural issues in the government - LAW - and bend the language in order to get their ways. It has almost nothing to do with what most people actually want, it's their ability to take advantage of political law systems and the bullshit little areas of society that makes them so powerful.

The real truth is that the Jewish power is less in money than it is in writing extremely obscure laws and culture.

Boy this weekend concern shilling is rather persistent.

This dude running as a 3rd party option? He'll split the angry dem's vote pretty profusely, and just mean less votes for Hillary.

Also, in terms of poll statistics, we haven't even gotten a debate between Trump and Clinton. After one night of many tuning into that shit, those numbers are going to shift dramatically, and Hillary most likely fears this.

MAGA

No, that was Jeb.

I'm gonna have to ask you to stop posting, fuck off you lolbertarian fuck face

Thanks! I just added that one to my library.

Your exact words:

You didn't say what "works best", you said "what's right".

Its not a "claim" you leftist, post-modern weasel faggot.
You are virtue signalling.

Now, the "claim" that I will make is that because you would even bother to lie about something so obvious: You are a Jew.

Even if this were true, it'll be a lot easier to keep the borders open than to completely dismantle the welfare state. Johnson would be able to accomplish one but not the other.

Also not going to happen. California voted in 1994 for Prop 187 which was intended to cut those programs for illegals, a Marxist dyke judge declared it unconstitutional.

no u

What makes it right is that it works best. The only thing good in itself is beauty

That doesn't actually help any argument against him being a low energy autist.

support for the free exchange of ideas =\= libertarianism

If you've been here for 3 years you should have read Hoppe and be for physical removal of leftists in a democratic society, you should be against usury, and you should have racial ingroup preferences, which would make you anything but the standard lolberg.

They might, but why risk it? Jews do not have an inherent right to leech off of our productivity.

If having kikes means we have to do away with laws, art, and having any method of communication, maybe we should just get rid of the kikes.

Johnson isn't a libertarian. The LP is 100% cucked.
Read any serious libertarian thinker like Hoppe, Rothbard, Nozick, etc. and you'll see pretty quickly that libertarian principles don't support open borders, while freedom of association is completely central to the philosophy and arguably the single most important issue. Despite this, almost all libertarian politicians do support open borders and won't dare say one word about freedom of association. The LP are just Democrats who want lower taxes.

I don't believe that any of these changes will take place under the current system, there will be a collapse first and then there is more freedom to act

Bullshit. You faggots will rant on and on about "Muh liberties". Don't try to fucking act like your system is meant to be practical. Literally all it does is create giant power vacuums (and then pretend that everybody is gonna be a saint and not move to fill them).

Free speech and universities are a large part of why Jews could shill their stuff in the first place.

Take pornography a completely jewish affair which has destroyed countless families and couples.

WHY is pornography such a huge industry in the US?

Answer, because jews (IIRC it was Penthouse) repealed key anti pornography laws.

HOW did they repeal these laws?

Answer, by suing and invoking the right to free speech.

Hollywood and MTV shape culture. How are they funded? With MONEY.

Lawyers and politicians write obscure laws. How are they funded? With MONEY.

You're welcome.

Typical Libertarian lies and muh no true Scotsman.

There are still white liberals in South Africa. There's no collapse coming, just a slow decline while the white majority dies off.

I don't disagree, but by forcing the libertarian party into the spotlight it increases the chance that the party itself will have better leadership as it gains followers and airtime.

Further it forces the other parties to tailor their policies more towards libertarianism in an attempt to take third party voters

k

Worse than "just wait for hitler". By the time any collapse comes the country will be so full of socialist shitskins you'll never get your system, only an anti-white marxist revolution.

Go read Hoppe.

None of this is true because the LP is not libertarian. If the LP's fake libertarianism succeeds, that will not help real libertarianism one bit.

Its failure that forces reform, not success, you fucking kike shill.

There was a collapse in south Africa, but the rest of the white world kept on ticking and liberalism was as popular and self congratulatoru as ever. Sure the south African liberals themselves suffered but they could console themselves that "they were on the right side of history" and still signaling for an internationally popular ideological group

The Libertarian Party as the party of weed and polyamorous miscegenation should be starved of attention until it gets its shit together.

No, it wouldn't. The LP having some success would give the major parties an excuse to push for more lenient drug and immigration policies, but would not force anything because within each state, the current pool of libertarians are tiny powerless minorities who will most likely vote for the Democrat in November.

Your reading comprehension is shit.

No, you really can't.

why do you

talk

this

?

The answer? Because you're from reddit or cuckchan. Go back, this board can still be saved.

Then what is your solution, because the collapse seem the only likely one to me. Trump is not the meme you make him out to be. Even if he follows through with everything he has ever hinted at as regards racial politics, he will do nothing about the browns already here - which given birthrates will soon be the majority even if no one else ever crossed the border

I don't know who's a bigger cuck. You, or him.

This fucking piece of shit refuses to imprison ANY FUCKING JEW BANKERS for the 2008 crisis. Enjoy your vote you giant fucking cuck faggot.

Go read von Mises, Friedman, Bastiat, Rand and just about every other libertarian around.

openborders.info/blog/support-for-open-borders-is-a-fundamental-tenet-of-libertarianism-and-david-brat-is-not-a-libertarian/

libertarianism.org/columns/libertarian-argument-open-borders

thefreemanonline.org/columns/pursuit-of-happiness/tear-down-these-walls/

mises.org/journals/jls/13_2/13_2_4.pdf

You're not going to get a total simultaneous collapse of all white countries that the media will report as directly attributable to liberalism. "Wait for the collapse" is cancer.

That's not what you wrote

It is exactly what I wrote. Just as marketing works to make people buy shit products, social engineering will work to make people live shit lifestyles. The state is the only force that can counteract this.

Trump buys us TIME, which is more important than anything at this point.

Exactly.

Actually given how unstable and interdependent global finance has become it could very well happen. Plus there is growing political unrest across the west

Lew's just trying to promote his jewish ideology to Trump supporters, it's the exact same thing he did when he ghostwrote Ron Paul "racist" newsletters in the 1990s.

That will only breed more complacency, we need things to get far worse so that the problem can't be ignored. In this way, the migrant crisis was a godsend because otherwise the west would be content to be slowly replaced but the flood has brought the problem to its attention

I have read them, they're wrong. All "libertarian" arguments for open borders rely on a very un-libertarian notion of public property.
You haven't read Hoppe.

I used to be a libertarian until I though through the logical results of libertarian policies.

So, realizing that no government means there's no way to keep degeneracy in check, I drifted more toward NatSoc. Libertarianism is a Jewish oligarch's playground.

Standing too hard against something just gives it more power.

Libertarianism is the most effective route to destroying degeneracy. Read about Tai Chi.

Things are going to kick off in Europe before they do in America because of the massive ideological and religious differences between the invaders in the natives, as well as the speed at which they're coming and the risk of the economy collapsing to support them.

In America no "collapse" or racial conflict is going to erupt until you're seeing shitskin bodies and whites being beheaded on TV over in Europe every night, which will be a big fucking wakeup call.

If you shill for Johnson or some other shitstain besides Trump you're only helping Hillary get elected, if maybe he can break 1.5% of the vote and there's some minor effect on the Republican Party platform, so what? If Hillary is in the whitehouse she'll be sending the US military to Europe to crush the "racists" and destroy the white race entirely by doing so. With Trump we can't garuntee but considering he wants out of NATO among other positions, its a lot less likely he'll be putting boots on the ground to ensure an Islamic caliphate in Europe.

No they're not wrong as they're the ones who invented and shaped the ideology in the first place.

There could be a financial collapse, but that does not necessarily imply societal collapse, and the press will not throw its own ideology under the bus.

You really do need to read Hoppe.

Pick one, stormderp.

If you kill your enemies, they win.
t. lolberg

this is "If you fight the fire it wins" levels of retardation. Sometimes fighting the fire allows you to beat the fire.

On the bright side, if Gary Johnson gets to make a retard out of himself during the debates, he'll finally kill lolbertargianism.

reported

don't do that faggot

SAGE AND REPORT NIGGER SHITPOST THREAD

NO ARTICLE; NO DATA; HURR DURR Holla Forums LET'S HAVE A TALK DERP DEER

REPORT REPORT REPORT THIS SLIDE THREAD

What the fuck are you on about? Libertarianism isn't a religion. Disagreeing with Mises isn't like disagreeing with Jesus.

Im banking on this too. Seriously though, he threw a gift from an underdog on his side in a trash bin and let people know about it.
Hes a joke, not as pathetic as Rand Paulberg though.

good - trump deserves to lose for picking that neocon globalist as his vp

How many of these are bernie dude weed lmao types

We need to government to kill homosexuals because we want to discourage them from living in our geographical area.

replace homosexuals with what noun you like

Gary Johnson and the rest of the lolbertarians need to fuck off.

I swear they're more bluepilled than your average shitlib.

All I know about Johnson is that he's a joke option on the ballot at every election, he was an asshole to Austin Petersen and Ron Paul hates him and refuses to endorse him.

I don't know any libertarians who have a nice thing to say about Johnson. Even his own "grassroots" don't like him. Why do they roll him out every election when nobody, not even libertarians, want him as their champion?

Let's make this very simple for you and the other lying, muh Scotsmanning libertarian retards.

Person A creates an ideology.

A century later when A has already passed away, Person Z reads person A's manifesto and concludes that person A is wrong, that he knows libertarianism better than the originator himself and even ends up usurping the name of A's ideology for himself.

That's what you're doing in this thread.

Libertarianism = open borders as defined by it's creators. Deal with it.

Now back on topic.

Gary Johnson on Immigration

[One journalist] noted, rightly, that I favor an expansive guest worker program and am uncomfortable with the idea of mass deportation. So, he asked me about the idea of increasing security by means of a border wall.

"I have never been supportive of the wall," I answered. "A 10-foot wall just requires an 11-foot ladder."
Source: Seven Principles, by Gary Johnson, p.127 , Aug 1, 2012

Q: What is your view of the immigration issue?

A: Hispanics who immigrate care about their families like other Americans care about their families. They're living in poverty in Mexico and can come to the US and do a lot better.

Q: By–according to some–taking away jobs.

A: They work the lowest-paying jobs. And they are taking jobs that other Americans don't necessarily want. They're hardworking people who are taking jobs that others don't want. That's the reality.

Q: Would you open the borders and make it easier to immigrate legally?

A: My vision of the border with Mexico is that a truck from the United States going into Mexico and a truck coming from Mexico into the United States will pass each other at the border going 60 miles an hour. Yes, we should have open borders.

Q: Many Americans fear the flood of immigrants that would follow.

A: They would become taxpayers. They're just pursuing dreams—the same dreams we all have. They work hard. What's wrong with that?
Source: David Sheff interview in Playboy Magazine , Jan 1, 2001

ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Immigration.htm

Having served as Governor of a border state, Gary Johnson understands immigration. He understands that a robust flow of labor, regulated not by politics, but by the marketplace, is essential. He understands that a bigger fence will only produce taller ladders and deeper tunnels, and that the flow of illegal immigrants across the border is not a consequence of too little security, but rather a legal immigration system that simply doesn’t work. Militarizing the border, bigger fences, and other punitive measures espoused by too many politicians are all simplistic “solutions” to a problem caused by artificial quotas, bureaucratic incompetence and the shameful failure of Congress to actually put in place an immigration system that matches reality.

Governor Johnson has long advocated a simplified and secure system of work visas by which willing workers and willing employers can meet in a robust labor marketplace efficiently and economically. Aspiring immigrants would undergo a background check, pay taxes and provide proof of employment.

Making it simpler and efficient to enter the U.S. legally will provide the greatest security possible, allowing law enforcement to focus its time and resources on the criminals and bad actors who are, in reality, a relatively small portion of those who are today entering the country illegally.

johnsonweld.com/issues/

I highly doubt that you were ever a libertarian because you don't understand how nigh on impossible it is for monopolies to form without government aid

I wish I still had the screen caps on my computer, but we had a red team planner on /k/ go through a U.S> civil war scenario. In the event of a left wing president ordering the military to fire on American citizens, the estimated defection rate was 75%

Completely wrong. Monopolies form due to barriers to entry, which may be caused by the government, but often are simply due to start up costs, geography or other factors. The breakfast cereal industry is a great example - high cost of entry due to the infrastructure required plus the cost of marketing, all for low % return on investment. All those company towns in the 19th and early 20th centuries where housing/general store and everything is bought through the company. Hell, look at the towns created in the dakota's in the oil sands boom these past few years, its pretty similar. You could also go back to the original antitrust case where there was one railroad bridge going over the mississippi in a certain location, which gave the owner control of all east/west transport because the cost of making a new bridge with a new railway was exceedingly expense.

Claiming that it is "nigh impossible" for monopolies to form without the government when there are so many examples to the contrary is typical head in sand lolbertarian thinking at its worst.

Who knew Trudeau was a lolbergturdian

dude weed

How many Jews are there in Singapore and Switzerland you stupid fucking D+C moron

Because those are both extremely libertarian places and the Jews don't like them…

Everything has pretty much been said already in this thread. Ancap/lolberg here, Johnson is not a libertarian, the LP is fucking cancer, and Johnson only got memed popular when Trump clearly had it won.

I can tell you like sucking cock. Do you dress up like a girl when you do it?

To shift things leftward and destroy libertarianism. McAfee and the rest are there to do the same thing.

You make a point. That said, what have SJWs done for racists. They've made us more powerful.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't resist at all, but the WAY you resist is what matters. If you try to silence your opposition with authority and domination, you only make them victims, like the SJW has made you.

That's what made you powerful.

And doing the same thing to them will have the same results.

Trying to reason with you guys is a fucking waste of time though, I am starting to think. I feel like I'm talking to SJWs and I don't feel the time investment is really worth it.

Filtered so fucking quick.

this this this

Johnson is horrid and he's just one brand of libertarianism meant to fit in with the Obama side

There are many more ways of looking at it

this this this

Johnson is horrid and he's just one brand of libertarianism meant to fit in with the Obama side

There are many more ways of looking at it

I see nothing wrong with that. I disagree with the Nazis here in many ways, I'm just liking this place because there is no censorship and therefor I know I am getting raw information.

This is from July 3. There isn't anything "libertarian" about this guy.

lolbergs never get off
I threw my hat into the ring for paul back in 2012, and look at how that turned out

I'm not surprised. Go back to your containment board place for free and independent thinkers >>>/liberty/

Because the the donors who keep the LP and a lot of these think tanks afloat want "mainstream appeal" which they think they get with Gary "dude weed lmao" Johnson. And now you have Conservativism Inc and butthurt neocons chipping in who want to prevent Trump at any cost, even if this means handing Hillary the presidency and letting her pack the Supreme Court.

Forgot:
and the guy sounds EXACTLY like James Quall

spaghetti with meatballsssss

Why are mentally ill people and women still allowed to vote

Anyone know of a torrent or pdf of Democracy: the god that failed?

How the fuck is anyone an open-borders libertarian? Everything plainly breaks down under that. Muh free market won't solve a thing when there is always someone poorer ready to come in.

Because that's how (((elites))) are keeping their power.

>>>/pdfs/911

What? You can even go to prison for Shoahcaust denial there.

There would be no such thing as a libertarian nation because they seek absolute recusal from the state. This would only lead to warlordism like in Somalia. I recalled a youtube video where a lulbertardian was actually arguing that Somalia under the warlordship was not necessarily a bad thing and that it would be preferred than to this government in America. These people are mentally ill without any doubt.

Nope, we're marching to the right.

All Trump has to do to win the election if keep on focusing on illegal immigration, border security, islamic terrorism and rejecting economic globalism in favor of protectionism and lowering taxes for ordinary people and small businesses. That's it.

And he already said the legalization of recreational marijuana should be a state issue:

Donald Trump gets more concrete: Marijuana ‘should be state issue’

thecannabist.co/2015/10/30/donald-trump-marijuana-state-issue-nevada-colorado/43056/

"SPARKS, Nev. — Donald Trump softened his tone on marijuana legalization on Thursday, saying at a political rally that states should be allowed to legalize marijuana if they chose to do so. Trump reaffirmed that he supports making medical marijuana available to patients who are very sick.

“In terms of marijuana and legalization, I think that should be a state issue, state-by-state,” Trump said while taking a handful of questions during a political rally at a casino outside Reno on Thursday afternoon. "

Federal legalization for medical marijuana + letting states decide if they legalize recreational MJ like Colorado did.

So there's pretty much nothing the Libertardian Party can do to steal votes from him.

And you can bet the CNN poll is bullshit.

Johnson is no threat, he'll siphon off far more votes from Hillary than from Trump (if he even get a single one off Trump that is) which means getting him in the debates is only a negative in the sense it cuts down on the time Trump will be able to dedicate towards shitting on hilldog.

Is this some attempt to make lolberturdians retarder than they already are?

This also. Examine the voting blocks closely before you panic.

Milton Friedman, unlike Ayn Rand, stated that there was a use for government, such as the military and police. He seemed interested in cutting the fat from deadweight (which we could def. use in congress right now and other groups as well).

The only way I'd be ok with Gary winning is if he'd kill the welfare state.

Libertarians act like their so logical yet they fail to see the people they let in don't give a fuck about their libertarian ideas, and just want gibs and a larger government.
The only libertarians who are for open borders are either stupid or have a big business that will make a shit ton of money of cheap labor or a large group of new consumers.

GJ should've been part of the "rainbow valley"

Just a reminder

I'd say judge ALL drugs by one standard… keep weed illegal, and also ban tobacco and alcohol.

My point is Trump has said he's not opposed to the legalization of marijuana by the states, which is pretty much the only thing that matters for most libertardians.

And cannabis has a long history that predates hebrews. You're just a retarded troll.

Are you retarded?

It's you again. When you lose the argument you deflect, pathetic boyloving fag.

Obviously not medical stuff like rubbing alcohol. But bring back prohibition and employ Cesare Mori tactics to crush any criminal groups that try to deal the filth.

Ok then, refute this argument:

This is why libertarianism is shit.

Nigger the founding fathers grew that shit.

Okay cool let's just throw self determinism out the window

>>>/autism/
It's better to ban cheap products that contain tobacco and alcohol, i.e. cancer sticks and cheap, low alcohol cocktails. Tobacco and alcohol products should be of highest possible quality to make them too expensive for abusers and teenagers.

It's funny to see how the anti-weed crowd gets so protective over their own preferred forms of degeneracy, both of which are worse than marijuana.

It's really not about the LP, but breaking the 2 party duopoly. The system we have in the United States makes that difficult, but not impossible.

They are degenerate. Stop being a libertarian faggot, instead be like President Trump and free your body from poison.

Substances can be degenerate, you are talking about abusers of alcohol or tobacco. Sure, they are degenerates, but it's impossible to solve this problem just by bans. It's social problem and it should be solved by proper social programs.

Wrong guess, I'm a Nazi.

Wrong again, I'm not drinking or smoking.

can't*

Sorry

People have a lot more resources to make it then they did during prohibition, I know I for one would make it at home. Hell, a great uncle raised a family of like a dozen by making it. And this was in a rural area.

It's not possible.

They also didn't smoke it.

Maybe for your body, but not your mind. I would only give marijuana to people I was trying to enslave.

The LP can not break the 2 party system. Our government just isn't set up in a way to make that happen.

He's not taking much votes from Trump. He's taking them for Shillary, you retard. His views align much more with Bernie than any of the Republican field.

Yeah be like trump and fuck 12 year olds on episteins plane! Fuck trump, faggot.

pic related is you

And this is you

Is Johnson vocally against Israel? If so he can have my vote. I will never forgive 9-11, or myriad of other crimes that Israel has committed against the US.

The reason that breakfast cereal has such a low return on investment is because of competition, if it were a true monopoly as you say they would be getting an incredible return on their investment because they could charge whatever they wanted

AS for the bridge example, that merely incentivizes the creation of higher capacity infrastructure, sure it's expensive, but there are a lot of people with a lot of money who would want in on the action.

It's a self solving problem unless it's made illegal to compete

I see it as better for Gary to get into the debates. If he does, then Trump destroying him in one has the ability to knock him down to 3% or lower, thus making him less of a factor than he is now. I want to see Guntrasher Johnstein utterly destroyed.

Fucking faggot, a vote for Johnson is a vote for that sandy twat bitch Hillary. Fucking tool, kill yourself.

Truly you are the irrelevant voter that helps prevent anything worthwhile from being done.

Nice meme.

Man I hate that kikes rat face.

Kind of non interventionist, but the kind that thinks we need a strong alliance with Our Greatest Ally. So basically, if at any point he were to become relevant he's already laid the base for cucking for jews..

Moralfags like you will hang as well.

Youre just salty because no one has ever liked you.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

He's getting Bernie votes you idiot. Lolibertans are a post-Marxist cancer.

Fuck you Paul

Look at polls that include third parties. The Cunt's numbers drop 5-6 points while Trump's only drops 1-2.

Libertarianism is a leftist cucked ideology. If economics is the center of your political views, wew lad, you have a lower IQ than a niglet.

This doesn't really make sense, but to the extent it does, it's wrong

Not even the Jews themselves can agree on this.

NOW WE'LL GET THE BERNIEFAGS! KEK WILLS IT!

DUDE TRUMP LMAO!

What are you sliding, schlmo?

SAGE AND REPORT
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

OK well it sounds to me like that's a VERY libertarian position. Frankly I'm getting fucking sick of this kind of faggotry:

It's like, we get it. Anything can turn "Jewy." That doesn't make marijuana bad. It's been used for fucking centuries. These Nazis or D+C trolls or whatever the fuck they are are turning into the problem.

Frankly at this point I'm convinced it's just literally Jews trying to turn any legitimate criticism of them into a bizarre caricature.

At some point people need to recognize all the Jew talk is just a way of shutting down conversation. Embracing irrationality is not a road to freedom nor morality. Marijuana is not Jewish. The above post is without any question fucking retardation, there isn't room for interpretation.

Now does "lolbertarianism" and the whole "DUDE WEED LMAO" thing turn into another sort of market thing, yeah. That's a problem. Still just ranting about it is fucking moronic.

wew

How many times do I have to say that libertarian anarchist-capitalism isn't really about that shit. Open borders… that's only a subsection of all libertarians.

I am a libertarian and I am 100% pro-white, pro-Europe, and extremely fucking skeptical of multiculturalism. That doesn't mean I have to like the government, and the authorities and politicians that YOU are giving power and control over these "borders."

You are still just falling for the idea that the "popular" libertarian options are the only ones. In truth liberty is about freedom to do whatever the fuck you want, so long as it doesn't harm people.

One of those freedoms is freedom of association. AKA you can be as racist as you want as long as it is your own property. It's just a matter of whether your ideas win out or not.

If your ideas don't win out, then maybe they're shitty. Thankfully we ALL KNOW THAT THEY AREN'T SHITTY. So what the fuck are you so worried about?

The problem with libertarianism as an ideology is that it lacks a full two-thirds of what encompasses a system of belief. Economy, society, and government comprise the full range of ideological belief, but libertarianism is exclusively an economic school of thought. Economics alone does not a civilization make.
Libertarianism, economically, feels rather agreeable. A man is entitled to the sweat of his brow and the fruits of his labor. A man has no obligation–legal or moral–to strangers, nor to his neighbors save such behaviors that would make them reciprocate and do well by him. This is why libertarians eschew welfare for systems that would provide jobs to those on welfare so that they may provide for themselves. Libertarianism is most often characterized as being for a completely free market–ending all government subsidies and letting any business, no matter the size or category, fail if its practices lead to failure.
But that is where libertarianism ends. No regard for social behaviors has been made, and so when libertarians in the political scene are forced to speak of social issues, their only reply is to copy their economic doctrines, change applicable words, and paste them into place… with disastrous results. They have translated their wholly free market economy into a wholly free market for the purchase of product. Any product. Under libertarianism, any drug of any sort would be available to anyone with enough currency to procure it, and the price of the drug would be dictated, of course, by the free market. Heroin, ecstasy, marijuana, morphine, vicodin–all drugs–available without script or restriction of quantity. Any and all behaviors–sodomy, pederasty, pedophilia, bestiality–all acceptable. Private ownership of nuclear weaponry–as well as the raw materials to build and distribute such–legal. Libertarianism’s utter lack of regard for social protection makes it a nigh-genocidal ideology.
Governmentally, libertarianism fares slightly better, but even then its copy/pasting leads to a political body that cannot effectively govern in any respect. Libertarians are often said to want “small government”–which, were it true, is a noble cause–but libertarianism demands virtually private government, which is definitionally oxymoronic. To give an example of libertarianism’s lack of government, a typical criticism in this aspect is, “Who would build the roads?” The US Constitution stipulates that the government must “establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity.” Government organization and implementation of national infrastructure falls under both defense and welfare. Regarding tranquility, libertarianism would remove all noise and behavioral ordinances, as that restricts freedom on a personal level (again, falling back to the absolute “free market” parody).
There are aspects of libertarianism which are commendable. In the broadest sense, their desires for less centralized government control over the economy, providence, and society are commendable, as most of today’s governments are, by the reckoning of the Founders, entirely totalitarian. However, libertarianism fails to comprehend that there is a healthy scope of government–indeed that general well-being is a charge of government itself–and fails in the one thing in which it purports to believe: the freedom of the individual to pursue success, protected–not from failure–but from the syndicates, cabals, and individuals who would seek to take that from him.

If you’re using that word simply because “it’s what you use in this situation”, realize that it’s not what you want to be using. You’re straight up against it. It does not work. It’s genocide. You will physically harm people who want to implement it. etc.

Now that Trump has unified the party by selecting a neo-con as VP, gary johnson's days are numbered.

Yet another well informed post by our libertarian friends.

Singapore has absolutely nothing to do with libertarianism, it is essentially a fascist country with very little freedumz and a notoriously harsh criminal code. Fun fact, Lee Kuan Yew's party logo is a copy of the British Union of Fascists logo.

Switzerland isn't libertarian, it is paleo-conservative and a direct-democracy (as opposed to an indirect-democracy like the US). Jews don't like Switzerland because the Swiss are cold as ice, well armed, secretive, highly xenophobic and much better businessmen than the jews have ever been. Not a place where jews feel welcome obviously.

The polls already show he'll pull as many off Shillary as Trump. The #NeverTrump faggots on the right are not nearly as numerous as Bernouts and blue-collar Democrats who can't stand Shillary. You got nothing to worry about.

This is true. The necessary Hillary crowd is either going Trump or Johnson

You can't be serious.

I hope he enters the debate so lolspergs get clowned for an eternity

There are multiple forms of cannabis. The one you can smoke isn't the one they used to make rope and paper with.

Johnson will end up pulling more votes from Hillary than Trump tbh

Is he pro BLM?

I remember John 'The Birdman' Bryant. I was mostly checking the girl of the day picture not really reading his opinions but he was a libertarian who used to shit on pro-immigration politically correct libertardians.

thebirdman.org/

(Warning the design of his website is horrible.)

HE PUBLICLY ENDORSED RON PAUL ON THE DEBATE STAGE IN 2012 YOU FUCKING RETARDS

JUST BECAUSE HE ISN'T ALL ABOARD THE DRUMPF TRAIN DOESN'T MEAN HE'S JEWISH OR KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK AN ISRAEL EVEN IS

Sauce?

hidered cunt

How low can one go?

I'm planning on voting Johnson/Weld because Shillary Clintsteinberg will take my state no matter what. I just want to help get him sufficient percentages to give a 3rd party more spotlight in the election process and shake up the 2 party system.

I don't even like him. I just want to see a change. Besides, his presence might even be beneficial to Trump in some way.

If not for the electoral college, I would vote for der Trumpenfuhrer. I voted for him in the primary.

I live in Illinois. I fucking hate this state.

Our government became a two party system because humans think in terms of dichotomies. A third candidate only siphons votes for people who think "either one of two evils, or other option", which is just another dichotomy. Johnstein siphons more from Trump than Hillary.

But none of this matters, because kike shills like you are pushing Johnstein hard on Holla Forums. I wonder why?

ROB! You aren't welcome here anymore, get off.

Civic Nationalism = Kosher Nationalism

paulberg is a scam lad, always was
I should know, i voted for him in 2012

(checked)
dubs confirmed

I thought I was suppose to be filtered?

ITT:

Sauce? I'd love for this to be true.

I'm not worried in the slightest

Gary is a Koch brothers puppet he said he would sign the TPP…..what more do you need to know

you want proof, learningkike? go look at who won the republican nominee in 2012, the man was a lost cause and is only good for the IT'S HAPPENING memes

Singapore isn't anywhere near China, lad.

Yeah, I was checking out some "with Johnson and Stein" and without them polls the other day and it's pretty clear Johnson pulls at least as many votes from Hillary as he does from Trump. As long as it's equal or leaning Hillary, I don't care.

Californiafag in the same boat. Unless polling nearer the election shows CA is close to going red (which I doubt I will ever see, last poll was literally Hillary fifty something and Trump twentysomething) I may vote Stein or Johnson just to fuck with the process. We'll see.

lol

It's true. The Libertarian party has always been a joke.

leftists who would have ever vote for bernie will have no problem voting for hillary

you don't gain a moral sense overnight

I don't think it started as a joke, but in the name of getting a wider base it watered down it's principles to the point of worthlessness. And people like the Kochs are accelerating it.

I don't agree with gary Johnson or Jill stein but I would absolutely love to see american politcs move outside of the ridiculous "only two parties are allowed" bullshit.

13%? Yeah right…

Is it confirmed, that they are (((Kochs)))?

Makes controlling the people much easier

"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can ‘throw the rascals out’ at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy” (Georgetown University Professor Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope, 1966.)

RACHCUCK GTFO NOBODY LIKES YOU ANYWHERE ON FULLCHAN

just post this whenever you see learningkike lad

No, burnouts are voting Jill Stein

I don't think you know what that word means.
You also don't know how to speak English. Typical stormderp.

Actually, stormderps, 87% of Bernouts are #ReadyForHillary. Read it and weep those salty, yet sweet tears I've come to love:
pewforum.org/2016/07/13/evangelicals-rally-to-trump-religious-nones-back-clinton/

He's a faggot. Make a meme of his fucking kiss-blowing. Spread far and wide.

Fuck Johnson, he's literally a slightly more liberal Trump, and Trump is a fucking shill now.

Fuck this election, I want ron or rand paul back, we memed the wrong guy

ive seen this cancerous piece of shit on news and on pol constantly.

according to herself she told me shes live in a dorm in NC. although that may be a false trail.

she is the most politically confused shitposter ive ever seen in my life. its so fucking autistic and she just keeps posting.

go on n, this bag of shit is in EVERY thread.

why do you post here? To be a contrarian troll?

You should just kill yourself tbh fam.

Learningkike has been shitting up boards for years, this is nothing new.
He's just an autistic goon with a fuck ton of free time.

I got a great idea. Lets beat barrack obama with someone just like barrack obama

Ron Paul is Anti-Racist
theguardian.com/world/feedarticle/10072567

Ron Paul: I have always made it clear, and will continue to do so, that my message is based on the rights of all people to be treated equally.
Any type of racism or anti-Semitism is incompatible with my philosophy.
Ludwig von Mises, the great economist whose writing helped inspire my political career, was a Jew who was forced to leave his native Austria to escape the Nazis.

> Therefore, for me to advance anti-Semitism in any way would be a betrayal of my own intellectual heritage.

- Ludwig von Mises, Nation, State, and Economy, page 10

what mistakes did I make, learningkike? none, now off to summercamp you go
>>>/auschwitz/

found it

You fucking liar.

Nigger have you seen hemp? It has so little THC, you'd be better off smoking mexican brick weed.

Good, I've lost faith in Trump. I won't vote for Clinton because I'm too idealistic for that, but a country of ashes is better than a country of slow cancerous decay. Every end is the start of a new beginning, but it can't begin until the old order dies.

Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

Shocker, ancuck doesnt care about getting shit done, just virtue signalling wankfest theater for the other ancucks

You people are fuckin autists, every last one of you faggots.

thankfully i care more about social policy than money

Not even remotely close to an argument.

You've damned our race by sucking this traitor's dick even as he stabs us in the back.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/284910-trump-shifts-tone-no-mass-deportations

Enjoy your le (1) memes, though, that'll really help a lot.

Ancucks absolutely need to be rounded up on DotR. Theyre some sort of kike mutant that is an unhealthy element in any healthy nation.

I'd settle for 2015 "They have to go back" Trump tbh.

Gay Johnson isn't a threat, he steals more voters from Hillary. In the latest CNN poll Hillary leads by 7 against only Trump, but falls to 5 against Trump, Johnson, and Stein.

End yourself

Proportionally, a shitload of us will be in the RWDS. And we tend to be better armed then neetsocs. We'll take care of that one guy who is shilling for johnson, though I'm not going to remove the filter to find out if he's ancap or just a cultural marxist lefty-lolberg

Those 'ashes' will be the lives of Anglo/Celtic/European-American children. How could you defend such indifference?

this faggot isn't a threat

an open borders/muslim loving cuck like him is only going to pull leftist 'libertarians' who wouldn't go near Trump even if he cucked as well

all right wing minded people in the libertarian movement abandoned ship after Ron Paul

weak b8

(triple checked)
I've been saying this exact thing for a while now

Trump is just making his name into a Kennedy-Bush American dynasty. We're Brazil now. A handful of billionaire families locking us into a slow orderly disposal of the White polity.

I'd rather pull the bandaid off fast and lose a few ten thousands than lose all 150 million Whites.

First, fuck white people. I hate them. It hurts me to even be one. Every day when I look at myself in the mirror for extended periods of time, I curse my mythyr for mating with that awful Euroscum rapist who gave me his blonde hair, his blue eyes, his fair skin, and worst of all, his white privilege.

Second, I hate Drumpf as well. #ReadyForHillary #ImWithHer #TuckFrump #MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain

Third, your article doesn't support your assertions, nor even those of its headline. Drumpf hasn't backed off from mass deportations, he's just tactically rebranding them for the general election.
That's it. That's his big turn-around. He even elaborated that there will be mass deportations, just in a friendlier way chock full of grandpa-tier lingo:

Get fucked, WIDF.

I'm not going to read this whole thread because fuck that, so I apologize if I restate anyone else's argument. Here is why I find no issue with the points of lolbergtarianism that pol tends to pick on.

Immigration: I have no problem with open borders or immigration AS LONG AS the government does not subsidize their stay here. Either they will be productive members of society or they will die of hunger in their shitty little communities. Furthermore, if the government is not subsidizing immigration (read: importing people and giving them welfare), and whites are truly superior, then shitskins will always be at the bottom of the social ladder. I will concede that their mere presence of niggers will contribute to crime, but more space in prisons means more space for Tyrone.

Drugs: Legalizing drugs and allowing degenerates to be degenerates without having to pay for their prison sentences is free eugenics. Tyrone and his buds smoke a little bit too much crack and they're removed from the gene pool. Why you guys are opposed to this makes no sense to me.

Ok. I don't really care about convincing a devout anti-white of anything, so enjoy your hatred. We're going to win through and exterminate all anti-whites. Trump was a dud, but it's not a defeat for us. He was OUR last peace offering to YOU.

That's what you lolbergs said about Wrong Paul.

America's white population is still shrinking. How much longer until it's all gone? :^)

I'm not a libertardian. Libertardians are all for open borders and will hang with the rest of you anti-whites.

That said, I did vote for Ron Paul and there was never a sense that he was on the side of White Nationalism, nor any sense that he was the White population's last hope. Even bluepills viewed Trump as the last chance, though.

Dance on, don't prepare. I want this next part to be a surprise for you.

Only the retarded ones. A lot don't agree with open borders because open borders are just another government program. Johnson is one of these retards.

A lot of anarchists claim to not be for open borders but they only fool themselves. All libertarians are in favor of an open border policy whether they are intelligent enough to be aware of it or not.

You claim to know the unconscious desires of ancaps but you are only fooling yourself. You are a dumb shit whether you are aware of it or not.

tl;dr not an argument

Let me know how well your voluntary neighborhood watch programs will control the border, lol. Swiss cheese border is still an open border.

>your voluntary neighborhood watch programs
Where did I claim I wanted neighborhood watches for a border?

You aren't a very good shill

he's hardcore open borders, so he'll be splitting the hillary vote.

Jill Stein will do the same for Hillary so it won't matter.

You will only see Gary Johnson pushed by the media if he is seen as taking votes away from Trump.

Media has trashed 3rd parties for years (don't throw your vote away!), so expect a complete 180 degree and a bunch of "but maybe Libertarians can win this time"

It's D/C, I guarantee you'll see Gary Johnson's low tax ideas pushed a lot more than his Bernout pro-pot ideas.

Gary Johnson pulls just as many votes from Hillary as he does from Trump. The media might try to make him seem more conservative and shill for him as a last ditch effort, but I doubt it'll change the end results.

I might not be a libertarian but you're a fucking moron.

The states we have today are far larger than the ones in the 18th and 19th century, yet our morality is in the shitter in comparison. Furthermore, no right-libertarian would ever approve of selling cocaine to kids, as it is an initiation of aggression. Children have very little agency prior to puberty, so any dickwad trying to ruin their lives before they even begin would either get hung or imprisoned depending on your flavor of liberty.

Your hyperbolic response has no basis in reality. The narcotics you should be worrying about are unwarranted perscription drugs, as a large portion of the populace is already taking them. Of course you'd be right to be concerned of recreationary drugs, but f I were you, I'd be more worried about the push for medical application of cannabis rather than legalization itself. The "dude weed lmao"-stigma will remain unless people are convinced of any potential, real or fradulent, health benefits, which would legitimize their usage. More hardline paleolibertarians consider selling drugs with no practical use to be against the NAP.

If you believe this you've never read any libertarian philosophy. The freedom of association is one of the key principles, and usually the main concern of politically active right-libertarians.

At least something we can agree on. To elaborate, according to libertarian theory, the borders of a nation are the borders of a people's property. Trespassing is a property crime and thus shooting border-hoppers is morally justifiable in libertarian philosophy.

If you'd actually read good authors like Hoppe you'd understand why so many nationalist and conservative people gravitate towards it.

Based on your previous comments, your knowledge on libertarianism seems to be entirely based on things you've heard from non-libertarians and left-"libertarians". Free market principles are applied only on economics. The NAP, voluntarism and expanded property rights form the basis of personal and moral life, not the free market, as it only emerges from these conditions.
The marketing issue is something I can agree on, since very few libertarians seem to show any concern about consumerism and the increasingly materialistic way of thinking among people. The only quintessentially libertarian answer to this that I've heard is that marketing based on falsehoods constitutes a breach of contract, which would warrant a lawsuit. The free market principle does not mean everything is permissible, as fraud undermines the whole effectiveness of it. I've also heard that people are inherently opposed to excessive marketing, aesthetically preferring a well-painted car to one plastered with advertisenments. I'm yet to be convinced, as despite all my efforts to live conservatively, looking around my place I can spot at least 20 different company logos looming over my simple existence. Now that I think of it, I suppose this could be countered with an anti-branding social movement, so thanks for the idea.

The state does not need to impose morality as in a healthy society the people do it themselves, and the unsubverted state will reflect the people. Any degeneracy is the result of either coercion or subversion, so the people will prosper as long as the state is vigilant in resisting influence. In practise this means clamping on the media and purging the academia of marxists, both ideas which are popular among libertarians who don't ignore reality. Practical libertarianism starts with physical removal of leftists and non-whites, as they will always be opposed to property and liberty.

TL;DR: The NAP doesn't apply to commies.

Mises was an idealistic idiot who projected his "intellectual" stance on race and nationalism onto everyone, thinking that racial feeling is just something learned rather than inherently biological. He thought that the only thing anyone could really care about is money. Tom Woods leaves out in a typical leftist fashion the fact that trespassing is a property crime acknowledged by libertarians and so crossing a border is an act of aggression in itself. The Libertarian Party is just leftist shit. They don't support freedom of association, and they refuse to even advocate for freedom of speech or gun rights.

When it comes to libertarian jews in general, the "one race, the human race"-approach is very common, because anti-racialism is inherently egalitarian, and egalitarianism as an ideology is an attempt to ease racial tensions between jews and gentiles so their inherent biological nepotism remains unchallenged.

You ask why and fail to come to the most obvious answer; get rid of jews and promote a culture of anti-semitism as it used to be in Europe. You could always limit the liberties of your people, but the most effective way to combat outside influence is to safeguard against foreigners entering your land and thus prevent them from acquiring positions of power. You still unconciously accept the narrative that nurture prevails over nature, that that Jewish influece is something natural to European culture, and can only be resisted with totalitarianism. What my concern is that if the culture is not inherently hostile to outsiders, your state will eventually get subverted, and in that case you're left with a draconian superstate in the hands of the subverters. If the people are not inherently suspicious of the state, conditioned to not question authority, the subversion will go on unopposed or even unnoticed for far longer than in a society ready to execute any potential tyrant. In the US, jews did not gain power through subversion of the state, but by exploiting the cultural indifference towards them, as opposed to Europe where they went straight for the legistlative branch.
Have faith in your people, and you'll succeed.

Your opposition of libertarianism should be informed by nationalistic and anti-universalist thinking, not by whatever you are channeling.

Accelerationism has never worked, the current political landscape is way too leftist for a sudden change of heart. All that is needed for pushback is what is happening here in Europe, explicitly foreign attacks frequent enough so people cannot fall back to the lull of everyday life. Any establishment reaction which only affects us "racist far-right bigots", such as the ones that would result from Hillary winning the precidency, will not help to wake the majority, unless the powers that be start attacking them specifically.

The nanny state is a recent invention, Europeans have never needed it to survive and prosper. Those are not the logical conclusions of libertarianism, unless you think that the white race is inherently degenerate. Stop pretending that you ever were a libertarian, anyone serious about the philosophy can recognize the same old uninformed arguments.

Hi Trudeau.

Please drown yourself in semen.

Original advocates of democracy were against universal suffrage and federal democracy. By your logic modern democrats should not be called democrats.

Finally someone presents a reasonable argument against free markets, I agree.

Can someone post the Goebbels rant on morality over moralism?

That's where non-cucked conservatism and nationalism should come into the picture, but because of how many libertarians are autists who cannot comprehend that someone would make decisions based on mutual feelings, we're stuck with the current brand of hyperindividualistic muhweedism.

Voting for Hillary isn't exactly liked here. Maybe you would be happier over at Holla Forums.

The philosophy of Communism and Marxism is based on violating the NAP.

You poor twisted up motherfucker. Just become a fascist already. Principles are for autists, and are always sacrificed in the name of pragmatism eventually. So save yourself the gymnastics and be honest with yourself.

That's a much better way of putting it, but explicit and emotional "catch-phrase" anti-marxism has been in my experience the most effective way of introducing libertarian principles to nationalists, and introducing nationalist ideas to libertarians.

It's not a violation of those principles, it's just the most extreme and, in my opinion, practical interpretation of them. Removing people who would do the same for you in the future might not be "principled", but once hostile elements have been removed and sufficient means and methods of preventing subversion have been implemented, I don't see how we cannot have a free society.

When I say I'm not a libertarian, I mean I'm not an idealist. You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

Since lolbergs are more attractive to leftists than to conservatives, this would be more of a D&C in the democrat wing and not the republican one i think.

WAS THIS THE PLAN ALL ALONG?

if Trump would come out again a few more times and say he'll let the states decide the legality of cannabis he would take all three of gary johnstien's voter that will actually get of their asses and vote.

He doesn't stand a chance, m8

Seriously though, killing communists does not violate the NAP. The simple fact of them being a communist is an aggression. Using force against an aggressor is completely justified.

Yeah, killing communists is self defense when you think about it.

The NAP does apply to commies, it's just that they break it almost constantly and are shouting from the rooftops that they will continue to do so.

Sounds like you are excusing your own behaviour.

I had to say that out loud to get it

((They)) might hate Trump, but they're not going to let him foil the two party monopoly for him. This, followed by the fact the Libertarian party doesn't want to be a national party; that'd mean they'd have to actually conduct themselves and their money as such, instead of soaking up funds from contrarians.

Why ban booze? The vast majority of people who drink don't abuse it.

Says the guy who just rationalized breaking the NAP on anyone who is labeled a "statist" IE everyone who doesn't agree 100% with the holy jewish principles of Libertardianism.

We had a thread on it a couple weeks ago. Triggered the fuck out of the mudslimes and nofunallowed! faggots here.

learningcode is one of the mods.

I found it.

Not an argument. You're just projecting.

Self-defense is not breaking the NAP. I never said shit about statists. Since you don't know what the fuck the NAP is and can't seem to get the rest right, there's no reason to bother explaining.

Thanks

I think I will become very radicalized if Johnson wins the election for Hillary.

If Johnson wins the election for Hillary that would be (in actual reality) media cover for election fraud.

More likely though that Trump shoots himself in the foot by moving to the "center". He's already destroyed his ability to capture media attention by his recent cucked moves.

There's still 5 months left, after he clips the lead he can do alot and have non-voters first time voting for him, as he's honestly had alot of cross-voter appeal and I can only imagine it'll grow after what he dumps on Hillary.

He's a caricature of dude weed lmao. He wants to legalize all the illegal shitskins, because neither civilization nor law matter.

You bring in enough shitskins and libertarianism will really really never happen, instead of just it will never happen.

To be fair, the States themselves could deal with such things as immigration policy before the Federal Government just took over all functions. So people in a State could also say, fuck that.

I think I'll stick with fleshing out position three.

Gee WhosBehindThisPost.jpg?

Nice meme friend :^ )

Choose one

If anything, he'll take disaffected Berniefag votes from Hillary, not Trump. One way to head him off is tell stoner lolberg's Trump is pro-states rights on marijuana legalization. Guns and taxes should be a draw, too.

To what? Why we must force bakeries to make gay wedding cakes and 420 WEED AYY LMAO? He stands for nothing but worthless token issues for bored bourgeois faggots and stoners who have no real problems because they don't live in reality.

Will continue ignoring everything he says.

Well not necessarily
You need to consider that Gary Johnson isn't a Ron Paul type but is closer to the policies of Bernie Sanders than Hillary and Trump so Gary would be a drain of votes for the Bernfags who won't vote Trump or Hillary

Johnson… So that's their play. They plan to unleash the cuck.

the thing is… He'd only steal votes from hillary

Nice pun

Then you don't understand our current voting system. If no candidate meets the electoral college votes, the top 3 candidates go to the House for President and Senate for VP. Who the fuck do you think they'd vote for? Don't be daft.

This kind of shit will get Hillary elected. I'm voting Trump - not because I agree with everything that he says, but because I'm voting against Hillary.

https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */on

This is all he is in for by the way. Hillary cannot handle Trump by herself and needs an attack dog there that can split his vote so this is the game they will try and play.

I kinda underestimated that element but only just now on RT's Boom Bust I saw Jesse Ventura go "I don't care, I'm voting Gary Johnson :^) " .

I guess this is what to expect - When any real (or for cynicals, less-than-terrible) solution comes around tons of idiots and cucks suddenly take off all their masks and try to sabotage everything.

All of them better hang after election time.

T-thanks user

Millions of illegal beaners and Chamber of Commerce cucks running the show. Yep, you are correct.

He's polling between 8-13% depending on the poll. The GOP and DNC won't allow him at the debates because he could destroy them both. If people (even Trumpers) would actually listen to his arguments he would win in a landslide.

WE NEED TO PROMOTE JILL STEIN

I thought like you four years ago, now I know that libertarianism is impossible in a nation that has weak borders and isn't 100% white

Getting real tired of these fucking 3rd party D/C shitters.

It's simple, either Trump or Hillary. If you don't want Clinton AWB 2.0 and getting the SCOTUS flooded with judges that would overturn the Heller decision at the drop of a hat, then vote Trump. If you don't want to lose the SCOTUS for the better part of the next century, vote Trump. If you want to actually control our borders and prevent the Democrats from getting a permanent voting base through unchecked immigration that will let them win every subsequent Presidential election, fucking vote Trump.

If you vote independant, you are literally throwing your vote away. A 3rd party candidate has NEVER EVER won the oval office, and never will. Not voting for Trump at this point is the same as not calling an ambulance for a person who needs it. Sure, you didn't cause the accident, but you also left that person to die. Being passive is being complicit.

Economically? Singapore

Socially its hard to say but America is probably the closest, though its still nowhere near Libertarian obviously.

its the #NeverTrump cucks piling on, they're in meltdown.

btw, Ross Perot was actually a very Trumpish figure back in 1993

yeah, it's replaced by mexican cock

to the top shelf of the gas chamber.

if johnson tries it, the MOST that could come of it would be throwing the election to hillary, so he'd only make a go if he were compromised by goldman sachs or similar, right?

well…

actually i don't think he's a Perot/Nader but i do think he's autisitc as fuck like all libertarians, and stupid enough to destroy his career and our country by running as a spoiler candidate not because he's being paid by the Clintons but because 'muh principles'

And stupid fucking ron paul faggots just won't let the lolberg meme die.

oh and why the fuck is a (((CNN Poll))) the deciding factor in who gets to debate? we could meme tila tequila into the fucking debates then I guess?

see

If you honestly think (((they))) would pretend to be against anyone and suggest left-wing ideas while secretly supporting them you're the thickest piece of shit I ever saw on this board.

What are the latest pools? The guy is a fucking failure.

Libtards had their chance. Fuck off. Johnson isn't even libertarian anyways so stop trolling with that shit

I'm not so sure Johnson is a threat to Trump. I've ran into one Johnson supporter and he told me that he'd vote Clinton over Trump if someone held a gun to his head when I pressed him.

Anyone have a webm where Johnson kissed Mcaffee on the cheek during the lolberg debate?

I fucking despise this piece of shit. Believe me, I'd like to vote Libertarian, but as long as you're putting out worthless hacks like this fuckwits, you're not getting my fucking vote.

His positions are virtually identical to Hillary's except he wants to legalize drugs. That's it. Otherwise he wants open borders, he wants abortion, he's referred to the Republicans as having a "war on women". He's the kind of faggot who goes to interviews in a t-shirt with a peace sign under a jacket.

I think the only substantive difference between him and Clinton is on foreign policy. He doesn't want to invade Syria for instance.