KEK vs. CNN: The Meme Singularity

Ok, so flipping around through the news channels, I caught a Trump promo for the RNC on CNN and it made me spit my fucking beer out. I had to find it on YouTube just to make sure I wasn't crazy.

The message:
Trump cucks the Republican National Convention for 4 Huge Nights.

After this, don't you fucking tell me meme magic isn't real. We're hitting levels of memes that shouldn't even be possible.

No, this isn't a slide thread. Fuck you, learningcunt, you AIDS nigger.

YouTube link: youtube.com/watch?v=x5ykY4TrgP4

Other urls found in this thread:

conservapedia.com/Debate:Did_Jesus_ever_claim_to_be_God?
laprensa-sandiego.org/breaking-news/native-american-ties-to-usa-groundhog-day/
ancestorhealing.org/
toko-pa.com/2013/05/28/dreamspeak-ancestral-healing/
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
biblicaltheology.com/Research/LipovskyI01.pdf
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
youtube.com/watch?v=nk1x4UrJZE4
archive.is/WAP9S
youtube.com/watch?v=sAmpdcmDq9s
youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This might just be a coincidence for once.

(((Pure Coincidence)))

Is there an uglier person in the world than Rachel Maddow?

No. She is the ugliest.

"Rocks" tend to be associating with explosions these days though.

"Explosions rocks Cleveland this monday…"

It's a man.

Pence is proven wojak, this happens, all it takes now is some repeating digits, and the planet will explode.

motherfucker

4 HUGE NIGHTS
4 U HUGE
4 U BIG
4 U BIG GUY
BRAVO TRUMP

the dubs have spoken

=SATAN WISHES FOR EARTH TO BLOW UP, THATS HIS REAL MASTER PLAN!=

oh yes let this happen

I don't get it.

It's no coincidence that they moved the word "rocks" to the left with just perfect timing so that the word "cucks" is obvious for a frame or two.

It only lasts for a single frame, but it seems to be real.

Does subliminal stuff like this work? Does Holla Forums have any forbidden knowledge about this sort of thing?

I've always suspected that it can work, but of course the "official" narrative is that it doesn't no good can come of the public realizing how easy it is to manipulate them, so the truth is hidden which ironically is easy to do, because it is so easy to manipulate them

It's subliminal messaging brah.
You don't get it but your subconscious does.

But I don't know the reason for this.
Either pro-Trump propaganda which is strange or miscgeneration shit.

But one thing is sure. They are using a Holla Forums propaganda word

I remember one CNN or MSNBC gig where they defined nationalism as faschism in same manner. But with spinning words.

Goddamn, you had one job you dense motherfucker.

Trump, the destroyer of memes.

He's carving a path through bullshit like a hot knife through butter.

This was supposed to be Bush vs. Hillary, instead it's turning into Trump vs Army of Darkness

Maybe Trump wanted to throw us a meme bone laughing about how he cucked the RNC.

Well thank you user.

Delusional levels of confirmation bias. Seek help.

>4 HUGE
>4 hUge
>4 U

Imagine explaining this to a shrink.

My sides reach warp 9 at just the idea

If only shrinks weren't (((shrinks))).

What I mean is, psychology has been completely hijacked by the kikes to make normal white male behavior into a disorder, making them able to weed out any potential later threats to their power by putting them on Jewish (((Medication))).

i have my doubts about this.

if post ends in anything other than 9, kek does not exist

That isn't how it works you retard

Kek operates in dubs retard.
BEGONE HERETIC

Get out.

if dubs, heretics will hang first on the day of the rope

can someone tell me what this (1) means

Don't get me wrong, I'm an oldfag 'cos I've been here all summer, but I haven't figured this out yet tbqh smdh fam.

no, you worship a false god, embrace christendom and remove kebab

if kek is holy set the odds against him and let him prove himself

kek is heretics buddy

4chan please leave

You've been proven false.

Every

fucking

time

we live in end times, repent and embrace christendom or be eternally damned

repent

cucks

Leave.

Don't you guys get that doing that is idolatry? You're just a cult that got popular, Jesus isn't special or different from all the other people who have claimed to be God throughout history

wrong thread

I have to wonder if these christkikes think they're converting anyone with their bleating or if it's just Holla Forums up to their nefarious ways.

Who got the KoG get?

i think i stay

Well, of course Jesus stays, can't really walk away when you're pinned to a stick.

nope nothing wrong

Check out the cucks in the comments. Upboat the video and support Trump in the comments.

stay butthurt, or decide not to be butthurt and repent for your sins my son

If you think you stay, I think you gay.

:^)

it was a cross, more substantial than a stick

If anything is going to get you damned it's doing what you're doing and worshiping a person instead of God.
A person can't be God.

Pretty heretical to call people "son" when you're not clergy, tbh fam. It might help your cause if 99% of you weren't utter shit at you own religion.

This is clearly the work of our God.

PRAISE KEK

Certainly not to the Romans.

Anything to do with seditious Kikes like Jesus must have not amounted to anything more valuable than a stick in the minds of the Romans.

yeah 4chan just go… oh wait you are talking to me, I haven't lurked 4chan since 2011

But yeah, still the (1) bothers me. I don't see any indication from which I could understand this quite common (1)-meme so please just enlighten me.

nope jesus is god, repent heretic

this tbh fam

Now that I think about it, there have been signs that "internet people" have been on both the Republican and Democrat side giving winks to us.

What with Hillary's god awful videos that make it look like she's pro-Trump and Trump tweeting memes himself. Wouldn't surprise me if the intern at the graphics/editing department slipped it under the radar or if its a concerted effort to get Holla Forums to drop it's CNN blackout to watch their coverage.

lol filtered, you unfunny niggerfaggot

IIRC studies on subliminal messages is that YES it works but that the actual effect doesn't last more than a few seconds.

4chan please leave

my son i did not say i was clergy
nope you need to repent tbh

Take your Jewsicle back:

So you're Chalcedonian, Monophysite, or Miaphysite?

Just move on fellas.

I-is habitual, I s-swear.

rome converted to christianity so obviously was more substantial than a stick to the romans, you haven't studied history tbqh.

Rome was built while it was a pagan society, and it fell while it was Christian. Enough said.

welp you weren't contributing anyway so we're better off without you on here tbqh son.

What this guy said tbh:

Third Reich was built when the Jews ran Germany.
It fell when the Jews were stripped of their power.
Enough said.

Not even religious, but that's some shit logic.

You can keep repeating that unholy lie over and over, but it won't make it true. You have nothing to validate your claims. I'm going to keep it safe with God and not worship any idol before Him. If Jesus is God then my prayers for a sign will one day be answered. In the meantime you can keep sperging out and repeating the same cult lines while more people rediscover God and abandon your cult.

nice try; you're in the thread I created.
lol get fucked you nerd

you do not need to label me, i am not important, only a messenger. it is the message that is important.

repent and embrace jesus or be eternally damned, we live in end times fam.

repent user

Third Reich was built to strip Jews of their power, and fell when the Jews came back with the their Jewslaves (britkikes, jew-SA) to pit Europeans against each other.

Hah, I doubt you're not a christcuck though.

Your butt seems quite frustrated :D

Are your lacrimal ducts full of salty fluid by the fact that not everyone here is a complete fulltime NEET who has time to master every meme and whim of this site.

Yeah, you're not here to convert, you're here to rustle jimmies. Probably not even a Christian, and even if you are, you're a pretty shit one.

That's fine. I'm here for Kek worship anyway. I see no need to engage an obvious shill or a short-term derailing Christan.

So I see CNN do a lot of talking about Trump, they are good Trump advertisers, they do good pro-Trump subliminal messages now too.

CNN and other media have been subtly pro-Trump since he started.

Trump is not good for Holla Forums

inb4 I'm a shill or Hillary supporter, I just tell you both are bad, it's very bad

What's with people ITT trying to pit kek against Christ? As if all power is not first ordained through JC.

*Engage any further with

Goddamnit

If you didn't ignore uncomfortable truths, then you wouldn't be a christcuck

Those aren't labels, but important separate positions of the "message", and caused extremely deep schisms within the christian world. Every church asks the question of the nature of Christ. Arianism and Nestorianism are all but lost to time. They were deemed heretical and the church decided they would not be saved with those forms of Christianity.
You said Jesus was God, which is either a Monophysite, Miaphysite, or Chaledonian position. Would you say Arians won't be saved, even if they are Christian, because they believe Jesus was a man?
This is important stuff, if I am to be saved.

we have the word of christ which is original meme magik tbqh fam.

well

fuck

you've hardly posted in your own thread mate, just sayin'

For those of you who still can't figure it out.

it is ultimately your choice to stay damned if you wish. bad move in long run tbh fam.

Your usurper Semite demon YHWH and its proto Communist spawn infuriated the Gods of Egypt, including Kek, when their chosen Jewsenites stole Egypt's magic to make Kabbalah, and the slandered the very reputation of Egypt herself in the false book of Exodus.

Abrahamist demon-worshiping worms will know the wrath of the reawakened Old Gods.

Holla Forums is not a safe space you triggered lich worshipper. its a fucking hurtbox. if you get that asshurt then maybe you should go back to /r/christianity. fucking fredditor garbage.

kek

pure coincidence

authoritarianism with ar(i/y)anism

The logic of your post was shit.

you sound like a commie goy. fix your broken English

but those are labels. they describe different interpretations like you say but ultimately they are labels inevitably used to reject one position or another out of hand. i do not belong to any "church", the "church" is no longer important, it has been subverted. as the bible said it would be in the end times.

study your bible in a small group you do not need a church to tell you how to interpret it.

as for your question, all unbelievers will perish. those who do not truly believe, those who believe he was only a man, they will perish.

Your metaphors are absolutely mind blowingly muddled.

Mention our lord and savior and watch how many kikes come crawling out of their rat holes.

ftfy

thank you for this

What's with all the reddit formatting lately?

that's what i said.

Certain powers that be seem to place some credibility in it.

retarded analogy tbh

(3)

get that gay shit out of here you dick-loving kike.

Some of us Christians want to crucify niggers and kikes and set the cross on fire with them on it.

You are just noticing it now that the cool kids totally not from reddit started pointing it out to fit in.

There were various factors contributing to the downfall of Rome. The most significant are corrupted, incompetent oligarchy, a morally detached populace, and the chain of events caused by the raiding of the Huns.

Then you were clearly indirectly influenced by the church, because the most prevalent theory on the nature of Christ was Arianism, before the Church decided to ban it in favor of their individual political goals. Only later did most of Europe embrace fully Chalcedonianism, due to these politically-incited councils, and the Church destroying and ending lives for their supreme rule over the faith.
Maybe if you read all of the banned literature, instead of only the "approved" stuff, you'd feel something different about the nature of Christ.
Maybe Chelcedonianism is actually the one you go to hell for. Repent.

Just filter&report guys

Yep, this.

Yet everything in your book tells you to not do that. Turn the other cheek goyim.

I'm not a modernist Christian

lmao christkikes everyone

I wonder why this poster is calling all of Christianity out for the negatives of (((Catholicism)))?

Surely it's an honest mistake.

So you ignore the ten commandments and the New Testament? What a novel christian you are :^)

Totally not cherrypicking at all

Holy shit they took the Christian b8.

Just fucking ignore it your sperglords.

Shame on fucking all of you. I had to go back 3/4th's of the way up the page just to remember what this thread was about in the first place.

Lotta kikes on here today

Your post gets 13 the most unlucky number! Have a nice day!

you're doing exactly what i said, trying to use labels to dismiss out of hand. it is a d&c tactic that divided the church and caused so much conflict through history and is partly responsible for the subversion of the church now.

i am only a messenger. study your bible and make your own interpretation, i and my interpretation are not important.

lick your wounds on >>>/kjv/, christcuck

tbqh i don't mind talking with kekites, they are always lively and can be funny, even if they are still eternally damned if they do not repent for their idolatry.

woah there lad

It's Sunday user. This is the Lord's day.

I feel the need to remind you that you're worshiping an idol.

You love to suck jew cock, we get it, stop proselytizing.

Actually the Sabbath is Saturday you fucking retard.

Your mixing me up with the homosexuals over in Europe. Browsing pol as a Texan is amusing because I get to experience the shitty attempts to discredit God that usually works on eurocucks.

My Lord didn't put up with faggots and blood has been shed in his name.

Jesus is God

Where were you when Trump cucks Cleveland for 4 days?

You just said that's just like, your interpretation, man.

Not intentional, but KEK moves in mysterious ways.

You lost your street cred when you went for Rato, Tex-cuck.

Also

???

Braindead christcucks abound apprarently

Alea iacta est

I'm ignoring your argument because you are a gigantic faggot and it doesn't apply to me.

Also again with the cruz cuck shit. That was early in the election and Trump only had 2 rallies here prior to that. Texas is pro-Trump at this point.

In an ideal world you would be killed for what you just typed.

Leap that wall if you're so great

No. That is not interpretation. You generalize what I say to apply to something of a different nature.

The funny thing is that you think your bluster works in cyberspace. No Tex-cuck, history will not forget you voted for rato.

Not in America. Sunday is the Lord's day in America.

Frankly don't give a shit because cyberspace is for herecy and niggers.

I already forgot about Cruz, maybe you should stop being a fag and do the same. I know I'm responding to a jew and I don't know why

You don't ask for dubs, it happens when Kek wills it, you fool.

Never post again you newfag cancer

Let me break down what you said.

You're moving the goalpost.

Read a fucking book nigger.

Has anyone pointed out your inability to deal with uncomfortable information that might contradict your current paradigm?

top heh

Christcucks are finished

You are acting awfully jewish. I didn't vote for Cruz and it was early in the election and Trump had only just begun gaining momentum. I know you are a kike because you don't want to be honest.

Tell me, then, how did Cruz get to be in the Senate then? Did he will himself into office?

Tex-cucks and christcucks, not even once.

meme magic isn't real

That gif made me Kek. Am I evil?? xDDDDD

mother fucker i didn't even know who Ted Cruz was until this election cycles and this is my own state. Politics is not a big subject here so as long as you run conservative and seem honest you can get into anything. That is changing soon though, I've seen a shitload of hard-core conservatives running for office locally lately and i live in a rather large city. That is certainly an effect from Trump.

Imagine a place where no one gave the shit we talk about here a second thought because that is what this place is. People are living and bliss and rightfully so because this state earned it. Even with the spic problem this place is heaven on earth.

kek, nah that kid's fucked

Nowhere does Jesus claim that he is not Christ, 1 of the trinity of God. So in this case if you make the interpretation that Jesus is not God you are seriously retarded.

You ask about different sects, I say make your own interpretation of the bible on what essentially amounts to church politics between sects. You then take this as liberal license to interpret the bible as however you like, even to the point of denying that Jesus is God.

You're taking what I suggest and applying it to something wholly different than what I suggest in order to attack it.

Bane?

No, sorry you had to miss out on the WASP generation. You can still find it in America today if you know where to look.

Give me a passage that says He is God.

Kek will not bless your kind.

HE HAS SPOKEN; IT IS SO!

pick 1

Get gassed boomer cuck, WASPs sold us to Israel

it would take me 10 hours to drive where u just mapped. Texas is big and the spic problem can be handled once we have a president who fucking lets us handle it.

That or we are just gonna secede

Make sure you do it this time.

Oops. I lived in Houston. It's a spic den. Texas was nice because of commerce and very little else. I did love Hermann park though.

The most horrifying thing about this video is, with the super-fast jumpcut away from "4 Huge Nights", I keep seeing it as "4 Huge Niggers".

I've been reading too much Holla Forums lately.

he claims to be son of god, 1 of the trinity.

Where.

this was the doing of infiltration and subversion, not WASPs

Wait, hol up.
Saying you're "son of God" is not the same as saying you are God.
Show me where he talks about the trinity, and where he says he is God.

yeah San Antonio is also a spic den. One of the only places i feel like carrying just to have a smoke.

check here for starters

conservapedia.com/Debate:Did_Jesus_ever_claim_to_be_God?

Let's agree to disagree.

As bad as spics are, I felt safer around them than niggers. Spics have the violent gene but are smart about it, nigs will mug you in broad daylight.

there is a dual nature. to say he is the son of god and the son of man. it is equivalent yet different.

ur right i should have confirmed nigger problem. It's just mostly mexican areas Niggers hang.

have a blessed sunday Holla Forums. i need to go help my sister, may be back later. and kek unbelievers must repent or face eternal damnation, even if they are buttblasted over being called out on their false god.

Still need scripture, fam.
Reading through and still not finding one instance.
The nature of Christ has always been up to debate. I don't think you can claim your interpretation is superior and damn everyone who doesn't think like you.

She having another black baby?

stay blessed o/

Also, I can be considered the Son of God, because God allegedly created everything, including my (divine?) immortal soul.
And the Son of Man, because I'm human.
It's a dual nature that's equivalent yet different.

See you later, user. Thanks for the chat.

HOLY SHIT

Yes
The maddow posting shill

I still want to learn what Egyptian god Wojak is most related to. There's just got to be something.

I don't know if this is intentional or not but it's still fucking funny.

srsly

Kek is the antichrist, you fags are worshiping a demon. The earth is Satan's realm, as it says so in the bible.

SOURCES NOW.

That's a good one, too.

Fuck, I meant nanashi.

I'm super scared now guys.

Satan was an angel created by God who turned against God’s authority (Isaiah 14:13) and became the head of a kingdom of evil spirits called demons, his “angels” (Matthew 25:41). His power both in the heavenly realm and on earth is great and should not be underestimated. However, while Satan and his forces are formidable enemies, Jesus Christ crushed Satan’s power, fulfilling the prophecy of Genesis 3:15. The cross of Christ won the victory (John 12:31). “The prince of this world now stands condemned” (John 16:11), and Jesus will one day destroy Satan’s power on the earth completely and purify creation (2 Peter 3:10).

How does it feel to trust a book that is full of plot holes and missing text?

fuck off satan

Hell is a clusterfuck of continuously warring and rebelling democratic oligarchies you memeless fuck.

jesus fucking christ, meme magic is fukkin real

What an amazing counterpoint~!

Kek wills it

Yupire is truly the sweetest smug around.

Either 4chan, or this is some old faggot washed up cop tier gov chump. What, tired of the turn over rate of the average shills, so gotta try and roll out some traitorous looser to figure out what is going on?

Don't worry mien faggot. You will be. One of us.

don't give him any hints.

laprensa-sandiego.org/breaking-news/native-american-ties-to-usa-groundhog-day/

ancestorhealing.org/

toko-pa.com/2013/05/28/dreamspeak-ancestral-healing/

>>>/rope/

You misunderstand my friend, we are in the business of endarkenment.

>those JUSTICE dubs
You are a good man.

THOSE CONFIRM TRIPS

Man don't ask Kek to blow up the earth. We shouldn't die like some turkroach or kosher one in the ovens.

WEW

Welcome to the 'stain-verse!

I said sweetest, user. Those lolis look like bullies.

Look up pantheism user.

You have god & no god.
You have 1 & 0.

There is nothing but on or off.

Kek must find you worthy, asking is like pleading for the gods to help you which is not in Kek's style.

This just had to happen. It was inevitable. You just had to say things like that and tempt the memes into giving you dubs.

He fully endorses the Patriot Act. In fact he on his website it even explains how he plans to use it to make Mexico pay for the wall.

satan came from god.

That's how evil and warped the abrahamic religion is.

Anti-Christian is a codeword for anti-white

WTF is that mutant?

There is nothing white about worshiping the god of the jews.

see

It hit the nail on the head.

Anti semitic board goes against semitic religion
The next you will say is jews are white.

An insane criminal who wants to be our next president

(((pure coincidence)))

You, when Hilldog wins.

Do you deny worshiping the god of Abraham?

If we accept meme magic, we accept that gods other than Kek exist.
Christians have been memeing for 2000 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

fix'd. Perhaps it wasn't that way to begin with but you are a fool if you think that isn't the case now.

I deny that Jews worship the god of Abraham

You are correct but so am I.

Does your bible have Exodus in it? Is that not a kike story?

The origin stories of your god all come from kikes. The god you worship was invented by kikes.

You're aware that there are whites living in South America, right? Argentina, Chile and in southern regions of Brazil, for instance.

Ah, nevermind, you're just a D&C shill anyway.

m8, are you really being unbias here?

(1)

Why do you autistic LARPers think truth has a race?
Yes, Jews formerly worshipped God, but for 2000 years they have worshipped Moloch
"For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me."
-John 5:46

He's Kuk while Pepe is Kek.

It's dualism and it's very important in Egyptian religion.

Not to mention both groups are repeating their jargon over and over.
Christianity has repeated it for a longer time

How do you explain that every single semitic religion promotes interntaionalism and world domination.

Do you have any credible sources? For all we know the damn book could have been written by them just to create nations of "turn the other cheek!" pansies.

So you are being bias. Good to know.

I hereby license this sauce PSD file under the terms of the 2-clause BSD license and release it under the conditions set forth thereof.

You misspelled "PTSD".

Not clicking!

;^D~

You're calling me biased out of ignorance. Go read up on thoughtforms/egregors.
That's what meme magic is.

I SEE YOU

Rabbi: "I await the day when all nations can come together"
Quran: "The believers are a nation themselves"
Bible :"When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel." (Deuteronomy 32:8)

You are comparing an old lost god that a bunch of 8ch users are playing with to an institution that has their fingers in every western nation. Fuck you for trying to avoid the topic.

Here, let me pull my rulecock out for you, rulecuck!

not to get all /x/ but some of the removed texts explicitly refer to what we would now call flying saucers.

they didnt make up any god, the kikes were visited by "flying discs" (which they thought were a type of angel which transported other angels) that passed on to them scientific, nutritional, and political knowledge, however when they stopped being treated like special snowflakes they abandoned that religion and began to worship moon/blood gods.

Mate , i have studied theology . dont pull quotes out of your ass like the other faggot who cited advent.org as a reliable source.

All Semitic religions come from North-East Africa and Anciant Near East , To deny the Abrahamic connection and the tradition they promoted is to deny history itself.

I'm not sidestepping the argument, my initial argument and all that followed revolved around the belief/repetition aspects and had nothing to do with the organizations themselves. You brought that in and since that's not what I'm comparing, I'm ignoring it.
Clearly, you're the biased one.
Now go read up on fucking egregores.

nigga wut

And my counterpoint was that it is a non issue. The problem is that they are doing more damage than good in the current world we are living in. To still believe and quote something that no one has had a strong grasp on for over 1500 years is fucking retarded. Of course most religions begin as collective thought, the problem is that the whole thing is rotten to the core yet they are the defacto leaders on what is "right and wrong". We can keep breaking the bible down till we are blue in the face but that won't solve the issue christains and other religions that splintered from it calling the shots to the point world leaders can hide behind the skirt of religion.

have presidential elections always been promoted like the goddamn superbowl or is this a recent development. i'm only 21 so i haven't lived through many prior election seasons.

Its true , all Semitic Religions come from there and Ancient Near East

Which of these is african?

And I absolutely agree with you.

No the Jews before becoming the jews originate from Canaanites who lived in north east of africa.
The teachings of Christianity and Islam originate from this.

Do you know anything about theology? do you the semitic traditions of Akkad and Assyria, Babylonia and Phoenicia, Israel and the Syrian kingdoms?

Do you know the semitic traditions*

It's actually a pretty good feeling. I'm not religious only because I don't think humans are able to really grasp if or what is out there shaping this or if they are even bothering with this reality. It's not that I don't believe in a god or God, but I also find it pretty damn presumptuous if a human says they know about the afterlife 100%. Thanks for letting me get that off of my chest at least. You're a breedy gud guy.

How did you capture that? I couldn't see it and I couldn't pause it fast enough either.

user, there is no "impossible" for memes

Canaan is the name of heathen Israel, Canaan is Palestine

Alot

They INVENTED that god.

The original source for your god is the pens of Judaic priests, in exile in Babylon.

You believe stories made up and written down by ancient Jewish priests. Unironically.

They fabricated Exodus, just like they fabricated the Holohoax. A fantastic story of Jewish victimhood at the hands of a superior civilization. And you believe it.

No user.
It has already been confirmed that Wojak is the same Wojak of "Native" American lore.
Kuk and Kek are just two different names for the same god.

Very interesting point. Now was it penned or (((translated)))? In a way it would a be a travesty if THE roman religion was snuffed out of existence.

You dont seem familiar with Semitic Theology at all? What are your sources, Do you disagree with the work of Dr. Igor P. Lipovsky ?

>my religion doesn't come from Africa, just from next to Africa

And where do your people come from user? Do they come from next to Africa? Or do they come from Europe?

If they come from Europe, why would you disrespect them by worshipping a foreign religion?

Step 1: Don't be black.
Step 2: Don't be female.

You now have decent reaction times.

Newfie detected.

Trading the swish for Christ, good call.

Islam are a sect of Christianity dumbass.

Both are a sect of judaism.

One day we will wake up and realise the fighting is stupid.

Those saying christianity is dead fail to realise that memes mutate.

I never actually looked at it that way. And now that I think about it, they hammered the "Moses took the poor opressed jews out of Egypt and saved them" bullshit really fucking hard in religion class in schools.

The first hint that Exodus is a load of shit should be that it claims the Egyptians found the Jews to be useful for manual labor.

Oh, you think those Jewish priests were telling the truth?

The only theology that matters is Christian

It's a figure of speech my son.

Insincere ancestor worship is a hell of a lot better than sincerely worshiping a Jew god.

Holla Forums IS WILLINGLY A SHILL FOR JEWS. THEY KNOW THIS AND ACCEPT IT.

CHRISTIANITY IS OLDER THAN JUDAISM BY CENTURIES

ABRAHAMIC RELIGION IS A LIE'''

REPORT ALL Holla Forums FAGGOTS WHO BLAME ALL CHRISTIANS FOR THE DEEDS OF A SMALL MINORITY OF CATHOLICS.'''

So you are just an illiterate faggot who has never read any Distinguished Scholar papers in the field of theology and is talking out of his ass,nice to know .

Whatever, Moshie!

really though, who are the real fedoras in this situation?

see;

Nature is both dualist and monist.

There is nothing but god (or whatever you call everything, nothing)
But at the same time nothing is an antipattern to everything.

The 0 to the 1.

We were talking about theology , there is a difference . When you talk about Theology you back it up like sources see my post here.

And this is why Christan need a purge. I can't tell if it's a christcuck getting upset at bantz or another Holla Forums shill.

But the Christian meme is rooted to Europe.

What started semetic, became western.

It improved on the semite origins.

Islam """improved""" from that.. though it failed in some regards.

wtf

this is what i tried to post

It seems to have been like this since about 2005

That merchant is kawaii as fuck!

Mutually exclusive.

Yep.

After that torment and the sudden miracles I'd believe in that god too right?
cause we don't do that here right?

Which holy text do you use as your source?

Presumably whatever it is does not include the "old testament", exodus and similar Abrahamic jewish nonsense, right?

Does it include the Gospels?

The demise of Rome was in the hands of semitic influence.Do you think the fall of rome was positive.

-Constantine I First Emperor to convert in Christainity decides to Introduce the solidus (Literally a gold coin) then he separates civil and military authority. Fracturing the Government and unity of rome .

Just a coincidence

It's also pure coincidence that Rome fell generations after Constantines death!

I thought that was a movie prop.

Nope, Crouzon Syndrome.

I'm sure you believe in other Jewish "miracles" as well, like when "miraculously" water came out of showerheads instead of gas.

On a tangentially related note, does anybody else find it amusing how many jews talk about shower heads, even though by the ORTHODOX holohoax account, the gas was dropped in pellet form through holes in the ceiling, not pumped in through plumbing? Fucking kikes can't even get their stories straight.

The difference between the holocaust and the exodus is the amount of facts we have on it due to different periods of time.

One day the holocaust WILL be treated similarly (infact it's already happening)

What's important is not the fact, but the memes.

That's why christianity is important.

well the real jews anyway, not the canaanite worshipers which I believe may be followed like how we follow kek - only with more seriousness nowadays

Perhaps the Egyptians had rudimentary shower heads and the kikes had a massive case of the fox and the grapes to the point it is instilled in their "culture".

You.

Because you don't understand the importance of memes.

Seriously.

You want to move the goalposts haphazardly.

I find that extremely risky. You mustn't push it too fast for dumb normies either.

Empires dont fall in a day,he initiated the decadence, Just like America is alive with $17.8 trillion.debt even after so many years of jewish influence.

It was decadent since before the Empire

It's a dumb fedora poster.

At least explain the importance of Christian teachings.
Fedora posting is as bad as athiest's euphoria.

It's literally impossible for you to prove that I have some malevolent desire to move the goalposts, so can you point to any specific point where I tried to move the goalposts?

I know you can't, because you're a dishonest retard.

Back it up , Any Distinguished Schoolar work about Rome Decadene will do.

I want you to know exactly how much I hate you.

Honestly I take the side of Kek but holy shit fucking stop with the [email protected]/* */ shit.

You mean explain stories with morals instilled in them? Are you that dense? Besides, the bible was not JUST stories, it was also a history book of the time. It would be a huge loss to never recover the full book since that would give us a ton of insight of the region during that time. Fuck you for having me explain why losing a holy history book is a bad thing.

Partially correct.

The religion didn't do it.
The banks did user.

Stop the banks, not the religion.
The religion used alot of roman moral values as well btw (infact it was already similar to semetic memes, only with polytheism)

It was not the religion - it was the decline of morals.

That decline was brought on by the decadence of society - partially brought on by banks.

Similar to today's society

Were you raised Catholic?

Read John Glubb's The Fate of Empires.

The Roman Republic was dying, and by all rights that should have been the end of Rome's dominance. It was only through the brilliance and audacity of Julius Caesar that Rome lived on as the Empire.

Rome got lucky, most great civilizations fail when they get to that point, but the actions of Julius Caesar gave Rome other solid 250 years of dominance.

America's 250 years will run out in our lifetime, so you better pray for an American Caesar.

Dude , Under Constantine the cities lost their revenue from local taxes, and under Constantius II their endowments of property. They were the first 2 Christian Emperors and they fucked up the economy like no emperors did before.

Oh for fucks sake stop with the [email protected]/* */ shilling.

Can't we just have our separate Kek and Christian threads in fucking peace?

Dont have sources? Did you even went to college? Did you not learn to cite sources in order to have any credibility?.

The 'history' parts of this "history book" you are talking about are the explicitly Jewish parts. There is fuck-all for history in the New Testament.

If you listen to Jewish historians, even ancient Jewish historians, then you need to be lobotomized.

So god meant introducing gold standard currency?

And this initially made the empire strong so they kept it and the new religion?

Well done you figured it out user.

This is how memes work user. It builds on the past.
Christianity may have had initial problems, but then it fixed them.
And you want to reject that for a new religion:

You're a wise one user.

It's not hard to invent gods, they're useful as moral guidelines for civilization.

Are you this ignorant? Rome had gold currency before the solidus, The Implementation of a new one fucked up the economy beyond no return. the cities lost their revenue from local taxes, and under Constantius II their endowments of property. They were the first 2 Christian Emperors and they fucked up the economy like no emperors did before.Read a history fucking book.

I'm talking about the roman books that were (((missing))).

You might not desire it.
But the consequence is the same.

Aside from the fact you want to reject all moral teachings from a religion?
Do I need more?
You've done nothing but criticise, without having a solution.

I can already see kek's resemblance to past gods - especially Christ.
Infact kek, the god of chaos, suggests Christianity was a natural conclusion for memes.

you're confusing me with someone else, retard, I was just the guy pointing out that Christians try to spam 'le edgy fedora' pictures at any signs of dissent.

wew

I agree with you on that, I think we're getting mixed up here.

I hope so, but I don't think so. He's too old.

If history is anything to go by, the savor we are waiting for will be in his 20s to early 30s when he starts to make his moves, and not much older than 50 by the time he actually starts overtly assuming power.

I'd say he might be a Holla Forumsack, but in all honesty he is probably too busy to spend much time shitposting on the internet. Though Julius Caesar was a prolific writer, so who knows.

And constantine another 150.

That's what happens when you organise a new religion.

It takes time to sort the kinks.

Put it this way, they didn't have machiavelli.
Now we do.
And Christians are beginning to move again.

why did I make this

BAN THE DYKE

Because you knew it would reveal your IP swap.
Git gud fagget.

What's with this you said then:

By the way look into the history of Babylon. That's a better example for today than rome - it was greedier.

oh no, we're about to go back to the gold standard I think… that might not be good.

Thats just non-sense, All semitic religions have shared values that were originated in Ancient Near East and NorthEast Africa. If you are familiar with the story of the tower of babel then just connect the dots

barking to the wrong tree fam

I am but a mere (1) edit memester with low quality memes to show

Then that post was meant for you if you are against christianity.

Though if you merely hate the fedora meme I have no quarrels.

I know what you are.

I ain't a kike, if that's what you're implying

Those religions can be traced to neolithic religions user.

Which were similar in indo-european language areas.

Hence why abrahamic religions dominated in that area until Europe discovered the new world.

Partially geographic isolation for them as a whole
Partially the similarity to past religions.

They barely differed because they were necessary for civilization.

Christians still do eye for an eye in a way.

I'll have a beer with you but you would probably reject me for being a spic.

FUCK ALL ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS

I KNOW

Another Illiterate idiot?, Reading comprehension is not your strong suit huh?,
-Does that sentence imply that there's no other gold currency? No
-Does that sentence imply that the Solidus was a new currency? Yes

I guess you arent even familiar with the Roman currency system. Last reply you clearly dont know jackshit about Rome

And I know the religion reflects babylonian principles.

That's why babylon became one of the first places to become civilized - the memes worked. Hell the bible tells similar tales.

Back it up with sources , Go Ahead , go against a Distinguished Theology Scholar

it heavily implied it.

I read it as
or

Nah, I've got a soft spot for spics.

Look into babylon.
Then european pagan religions.

They are VERY similar.

The babylonian relgion turned into judaism.
Which turned into Christianity.

SKYKING activity

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

8992khz

So you are willing to talk about the decadence of rome without the basic knowledge like the Edict of Diocletian, and how introducing the Solidus a (Gold Coin) was a disaster? Im out.

No sources? Filtered

Oh and the canaanite religion was also very similar

Thus proving that the memes CONVERGED rather than went their own ways.

This is something I see repeatedly in people with autism. They feel the need to tell people that they've blocked them, even though anyone looking in from the outside would realize no one actually cares if they get blocked by some random guy they don't know.

I don't know shit user, I'm piecing together what you say and giving an alternative explanation.

It's critical thinking and it helps both of us.

Just look it up cunt.

Babylon world first. Great read.

This.

Reports are a different matter though, you get rid of shit content.

Christian memes originating in Europe from European authors have some worth. So far as they encode European ideas that benefit the European race, they should be spread.

But for a Holla Forumsack to believe it as literal truth inexcusable. You may as well believe in the Holohoax. Use it cynically for social engineering, but don't fall for it yourself.

Almost all of the new testament is redefined by european values.

But as I said here
it doesn't matter, we already had similar memes.

We still do. The areas covered by abrahamic religions have an intertwining relationship that made the west stronger than the east.

I don't believe it literally, there's too many flaws on the face of it.

Like the holocaust.

The memes are important and all that matters.
And it's good as a way of teaching warnings.

I discovered many global issues due to the book of revelation. In particular "glacial lake burst"

No one talks about antarticas lake - that thing bursts and theres a huge tsunami or water level rise

Actually I just realised this is why Jews back-stab - the holocaust meme.

Which ironically started from christian memes.
Which also started from the jews killing christ himself.

Oh shit.

Have fun in hell

What do you think we're doing right now?

Oh look. Another triggered christcuck.

I agree, for the most part.

However I am concerned by the proliferation of modern "fundamentalist" evangelical brands of Christianity. These Christians (mostly Americans) discard centuries of European analysis and manipulation of Christianity and instead go straight to their Holy Text, which they attempt to interpret and believe in a literal fashion. They spend their time and money on shit like pic related. These Christians are mainlining Jewish memes.

Another problem is that even the traditional christians are using versions of Christianity designed for times of peace. How many Catholics are full-on Deus Vult, and how many are lets all hug and get along hippies and cucks?

There were times in the history of Europe when Christianity inspired strength, determination, and contempt for our enemies. But for the most part, those variations of Christianity are not active today. Eastern Orthodoxy seems rather promising.

Hell is being switched off.

We're all heading there.

basically this

True hell is spending eternity in the presence of a Jewish god.

Partially.

Remember that even the King James Bible is not the same as the original bibles. They're very different apparently.

No true hell is spending eternity in the presence of a Canaanite god.

>youtube.com/watch?v=nk1x4UrJZE4

Frankly I'm not quite sure what you mean with this pantheism "anti-pattern" idea, but it does remind me a bit of the NatSoc theory of the origins of the Jewish race, as a counter-race.

The basic idea there was that while most races of men evolved by casting out criminals and rejects (just as they cast out lepers), the Jews emerged as a result of the breeding of these cast out rejects.

Therefore they are the result of negative selection. The more ancient civilizations improved their genetic stock by getting rid of scum, the more scum genetics was thrown into the Jewish mixing pot.

The selective pressures applied to this reject pile selected for the ability to blend in and exploit the very societies which had cast out their ancestors.

He didn't get the trips because of that

yea, a theological scholar, hows that mcdonalds job working out? they give you a raise for having a community college degree?

BUT GOYS TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER

Did no one else notice the flash cuts of Trump at the end doing a ebil nazi "Roman Salute" at :19

When I noticed my blood began to boil. The subliminal bullshit is out of the control. It's a RNC commerical yet CNN still decided to take a shot at Trump.

What's our Supreme Court looking like now?

We're fucked as long as these old farts are alive and we're stuck in this legal framework

They've been meming the Holohoax too long, they designed the blueprint for their own destruction. Trump will Make Auschwitz Great Again

christkikes LEAVE

If dubs this faggot gets cancer.

I know about Sintashta culture, they Date from 2100–1800 BCE, Mesopotamia and all the semitic cultures that were originated (Akkad
and Assyria, Babylonia and Phoenicia) date from the 3100BC to the fall of Babylon in 539 BC.
Feel free to ask any other question if you still doubt my credbility.

Nice try christkike

WEW underrated

Bump and reported for intl.

You, too.

Sage and reported for >>>/christian/ jumping containment.

I don't think they did it consciously.
I think people have been programmed (especially since Trump's daily dose logo) to expect Trump to cuck others so they make those Freudian slips.

sage and reported, get off Holla Forums christcuck take all the other idiots with you and go suck jewish cock in >>>/christpol/

What is Trump?

truly autism is the right's greatest weakness

The fuck is a Macys.

Why? Who put you in charge of saying who can and can't be a god?

I'm so tired. I thought it said "it's a fucking catbox."

Time for a nap.

No. It's a presidential nominee.

Big department stores for us clappers, they host a parade every Thanksgiving

Christcucks were never logical to begin with.

Okay then, two sticks.

Dubs confirm a jew trying to destroy all that is kek

youre getting too cancerous.

the clergy of frog priests is coming for you.

BLIPVERT

meme magic is real

check'em

Citation fucking needed

Hitler was mildly Christian but did not like organized Christianity at all.

it doesn't even matter because all you history buffs are ignorant to the current situation which can only be resolved by Aryans which do not include any semitic belief system - of which, Christianity is one

it's not even worth bothering to argue the point whether or not Jesus is indeed a filthy kike

Hitler was a Christcuck and lost the war

doesn't that tell you something?

Being a christian does not at all tie with him losing the war. He lost the war because he over stretched his army and didn't adequately listen to his generals at the end of the war, after which he fled to Argentina and probably had children there.

I'm unsure of the long term benefits of religion however in a society besides being a central point for Man to be held to for account of responsibility; otherwise, there is no one watching, who cares? Good religion is a decent and tested method for keeping populations and their children generationally of the same moral code, obviously including parents teaching their children. In the event the parent mosses something, the everlasting presence of a church or religious place is there to remind us all that there are greater things than us; it keeps humans grounded and more humble, which helps with decision making toward successful reproduction and carrying on the white race rather than brash or selfish decisions. Not include obvious things that require action like degeneracy or society-ruining things such as homosexuality, racial mixing or equality.

no
he lost the war because he accepted Christ into his life
anything Christkikery will lead to defeat
this is because it is not Aryan

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

yeah
show me all the Christian biblical texts that revere Aryans
show me a single Bible verse that mentions the word Aryan

There's something gross about how her neck is always bare and exposed and seemingly too long. Bitch needs to wear a necklace or something. Then there is the man head….

Jesus came with words for "those who have ears to hear". Guess what races aren't smart enough to "have ears to hear". Non-whites.

That's besides the point, there is no text, document or speach that directly indicates hitler lost because he was a Christian maximum kek

he lost because he didn't disregard the semitic beliefs of nonAryans

he was a cuck through and through

We'll simply do what no one ever does and agree to disagree because you're not budging and I'm not.

it's quite simple though isn't it: either you're an Aryan and follow Aryan literature or you're not an Aryan and follow non-Aryan literature

kill yourself.

have you ever read rene's work on Aryan literature or are you just another Semitic bastard?

I red everything about Guénon and you surely did not or else you would realize the insanity Blavatsky is and was; he wrote like hundreds of pages aimed at debunking the Blavatsky fraud, and her Theosophical society of course

Also Aryanism is not a racial thing; it can be related in some way to race but since it was more something of a caste, race is secondary and the aptitude is of primary importance. Go ask the Hindus since they are the ones concerned by aryanism in the first place about what the term Aryan means (if we put aside Müller the orientalist who extracted this so-called aryanism thing from India to begin with).

I'm holding you to that.

You play all smart and wise, but I smelled your incompetence from miles away.

you're just a nonAryan Semitic cunt

there is no "aryanism of the west"
there is only one Aryan religion and only one Aryan

lol

bloebedie hou de knaak in het duister

waar zijn de gevoelige monsterkaak?

vurige draak vergaat als de lucht niet in de wolken slaat

een storm van jarige vogels valt polen binnen

waar de rare wasbak vleugelt, daar gaat de lucht in vlammen op

waar de rus heentrekt brengt hij ook zijn snaak

de knaak marscheert door dorestad

waar den vieze vogel zijn huis maakt, daar volgt ook den turk

lucht is zwart koning is brood

nice

Has memes gone too far?

No. The kikes are thieves and liars. None of these stories are theirs. They steal other nations' stories and claim them as their own, then tell the stupid goyim to worship them, the jews.

They did this in Greece as well. Go to jewtube and find the video jewish propaganda in hellenistic greece… or something like that.

←-This thread

WEW

Ethiopian region is the only one that didn't have major changes during the Islamic conquests. Egypt alone has had 4 major languages, Copt being the third. Mate, you're full of shit.

Egyptians should have hated Rome for making them worship the Emperor.

Thats ancient near east , fucking idiot , Mesopotamic region to be more specific.

In Mesopotamian and semitic mythology all monotheistic abrahamic religions were created .The Worship of Sin or Su'en in the semitic region rose to prominence around 2600BC TO 2400BC , Sin was the God of wisdom, Creator of all and Father of all gods.

This God would latater knowed as moloch by the Canaanite's. and YHWH at the end of the Babylonian exile(600BC).

archive.is/WAP9S

Yeah no.

Read any history book Mesopotamia or about semitic empires.
That map represent the Akkad,Assyria, Babylonia,Phoenicia, Israel and the Syrian kingdoms All of them represented semitic civilization date from 3900BC to the fall of babylon in 639BC .

No, mate, you're full of shit.

Every single person can edit wikipedia you fucking dishonest moron. I could go edit the fucking page and make you look like an idiot.

Read fucking book..

Show me a history book where this is the case?

Spoken*

To continue my post.
Semitic lenguage and culture can be traced towards all that area thanks to archaeological achievements Not all people in that area speaked the lenguage but the culture was present in all that region. Thats a fact dishonest moron.

Using that map is misleading, though. It implies that the current situation has been going on for several millenia.
Arabian language was forced on the lands during 7th and 8th century. Egypt had plenty of others prior.
Which they later on replaced with Greek one.

It is a common misinterpretation, as they worshiped semitic pantheon. They were Europeans though, with Europa being a well known princess.

its not misleading when im pointing out how semitic culture expanded from 6000BC to 539BC and using it as reference to explain where all abrahamic monotheist religions were born . You are were being intellectually dishonest during the whole argument.

You know very well that i was talking about semitic culture (Not only People) and know you admit having knowledge about the Phoenecians colonies yet during this response you deny any arabic in the meditterean.

now instead of know and mediterranean instead of meditterean. I out , im clearly too mad to continue this argument.

Kek has got to be real and got to be our god. All ancient religions were just memes

heh

heh I say

Leftists are now accidentally memeing Trump to victory as they do not understand how meme magic works. Sorry for the nigger tits.

Have you seen an Aborigine Woman

Its a comic about how mean internet trolls oppress and objectify women where the "heroes" are cam stars that bust in the guys' doors. I never said it was good, I was just pointing out that even leftists are having Trump as president in their comics.

I only know about it because Holla Forums had a thread on it.
>>>Holla Forums637138

If it's supposed to be dystopian then they will make him a present.

Its supposed to be similar to our reality, not dystopian.

Who knows, maybe we'll get a personification of Kek to rally behind before our Lord and Saviour decides to appear after Satan has come to (((unite))) the world.

Now pray with me, brothers.
youtube.com/watch?v=sAmpdcmDq9s

I've been here since late 2012 and only recently did people like you start implying that half-decent formatting (or any use of double line breaks) means redditor.

Shit meme, kill yourself

When meme magic is real and everyone is just ignoring it.

SPARE THE WHITES KEK

Memes are not a coincidence, they are a destiny. Our collective conscious power helps give strength to the gods who embody the forms of memes. Meme magic is real, in fact, memes are essentially prayer. And our prayers have been heard in 2016. Praise Kek, for our praise is his power, and his power is our benefit.

If I get dubs, then the planet will literally explode.
If trips, then God is finally ready to commit large scale purging of niggerfaggots through ebola

And our home with it.
Already has been doing that via AIDS and Ebola for some years. Who knows what He has prepared.

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI