This just happened

isn't this a song?

no, you're just not acting your age

Yes.

What's my age again?

Why is it that music these days are just about peoples love life?

that was 90's shit, nigger. It sucked but it still wasn't as bad as current year music.

Cleopatra is such a cuck song

I mean this song

friendly reminder that femdom != cuckoldry

I mean modern music in general. You never get that shit from classical music.

Lol how not?
Femdom === cuckoldry

I have no respect for anyone that does either of those things and don't want to talk to any of them.

Agreed, I'll take Brahms or Mozart over modern music any day.

88 dibbles bitch

No, it's not. Femdom is when you worship a girl (usually a specific body part) and cuckoldry is when you get off watching another man fuck your gf or wife because you are a closeted homosexual and like looking at random cocks.

What ever mental gymnastics you need to suck cock, buddy

It's not mental gymnastics. If you get off while watching another man fuck your wife, you are actually getting off on the man dominating you via your wife, not your actual wife. If you worship a woman's body part, a man is not involved, you are simply being submissive to the woman alone. Both of these are pathetic but they are not one in the same, friend.

"They're the same thing
that's why they're different things"

But if you truly love and worship your wife you'll do anything she asks, no? Anything less would not be absolute devotion, and thus less fetishistically potent.
She asks you to suck dick, and we cross from femdom and converge to cuckoldry. Soon she's fucking bucks and you just get to watch.
Identical.

you'll be Bach

Take off my wife's son's pants and jacket