I just Doxxed A Major Black Panther White Genocide Advocate, Need HELP!

Dear /pol

Back on the night of the shooting in Dallas, a lot of us trolled this Sa Neter - House Of Konsciousness live stream and did some real damage. (here's link to that video youtube.com/watch?v=CnGj_zo0U8I)

Sa Neter (Frank Garry) is a well known organizer of the top
Pro Back Nationalist community and has ties around the globe. On that live stream he and his nephew 'Prophet' praised the black shooter and it seemed like they were involved at some level.

Sa Neter is closely tied with Professor Griff (of Public Enemy the rap group) who just recently appeared in the New York times as a possible suspect in the killing of those 5 cops. There is pics on the net with Griff and Micah Johnson.

Long story short, I took it upon myself to DOX and implicate Sa Neter in a video . I need help trolling this information or getting it in the proper hands so he can be DEALT WITH. I'm looking to cause division in their ranks.

Both Griff and Sa Neter arrogantly call for white genocide and promote a black planet so I assure you this is a noble cause. If you are really serious about defending our race against the "we wuz kangz' crowd, we have to hit this thing hard while it's still in the news and cause IMPACT.

Sa Neter's Channels:
youtube.com/user/BLACKNEWS102
youtube.com/channel/UCyYZ6-LdEXaZzxA0RsJ93GQ
youtube.com/user/StreetConsciousness1

6969 McCallum Blvd.
Dallas, Texas 75252
214-670-7253 - Dallas Police

facebook.com/DallasPD
twitter.com/dallaspd
youtube.com/user/DallasPoliceDept

(901) 747-4300 - FBI

Hotline: 1-877-373-Tips - Crime Stoppers

Other urls found in this thread:

m.wafb.com/wafb/db_330682/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=FIHBinNb
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/23047/web
oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/exxonmobil
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice job m80, did you find any gang affiliation ? We could probably get him shot by some other nog.

Fuck off kike.

Negros turn on each other with ease. Something to do with drugs would be the easiest way for a cats paw to take action.

I'm analyzing the yt video, will bump if I can help.
good job by the way

How do we find nig gangs without getting in the shit ourselves?

The internet, just talk to one nig and say this guy has been talking a lot of shit.

How are we going to not set a hundred outsider alarms off?

what do you mean by outsider alarms?

Nu Covenant - www.nu-covenantplus.com
Amen Ra Squad

Try SWATTING him with a phony drug ring claim and with luck he will chimpout at the SWAT and get killed right away, or they will just kill him for being a nigger just in case

It's good that he will be brought to justice but Jews created gangsta rap and Public Enemy.

Blacks don't have the wherewithal to actualise their fantasy of a "black planet", they are just tools of the Jew.
If Jews were directly gunning down Whites instead of using Blacks, would you blame the guns?

Sorry but this thread reeks of "Jews aren't the real problem" misdirection.
Also don't come back about niggers having the freedom to choose not to follow the Jew's agitation, when you excuse race-mixing, no fault divorce and slutwalks as being the result of Jew indoctrination where White women are not accountable.

Either you think White women are less intelligent than niggers, or you admit the power of Jew manipulation of the negro.
They are just the tools, by all means get this one out of circulation but remember that the underlying problem is the Jew.

Also why does this need a thread?
Just tip the FBI, job done.

someone make a happening thread=

m.wafb.com/wafb/db_330682/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=FIHBinNb

OFFICERS SHOT IN BATON ROUGE LA

suspect supposedly has rifle and body armor

this guy protects the jew
listen for yourself

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/23047/web

Happening thread pls

here

Ok, so the first thing that's popping from this video is the number of white people bending at the end, I'd suggest to look into drug dealing, this guy must have some business related.

That picture with the dallas cop killer, is it the one being displayed in US medias ?
if it is, build a narrative around it
start with the relations with professor x, as he was a WORLDSTARHIPHOP in 90's. That plus the focal point on THE COP KILLER will be devastating for people who lived in 90's

ohh shieet

MULTIPLE SUSPECTS

If you SWAT his house and make sure he's at home, I guarantee he will do something stupid and get killed by the seat officers.

If you SWAT his house and make sure he's at home, I guarantee he will do something stupid and get killed by the SWAT officers.

Which then will trigger niggers into chimping out and FEDs trying to find out who did it. It's a good idea but could go wrong if your OPSEC failed.

If anyone can just post the original link with the information on his channels or similar channels, that's enough. Blacks hate each other so much they will end up doing the rest to bring the house down..

give some ammo to baph also

If anything, they're anti-American black supremacists.

(checked)
Unlike guns which are literal tools, niggers are sentient creatures - even if they are tools to the Jew, they still have to consciously make the decision to be a pain in your Murrican ass. Also, blacks have always been butthurt about whites pwning them, even before the kikes decided to manipulate them. Even if you gas the kikes first they will still be around, not to mention that white SWPL Democrats will ALSO still be around to organize chimpouts/the welfare state just like Jews do. You need to handle both problems at the same time. Being racially conscious is good, but you also need to realize that a lot of whites are traitors, and being retarded/under manipulation/crazy does not excuse the crimes that the niggers do.

gas yourself

Why not just post him to helloracist.com and say he's paid to make BLM look bad or some shit.

Make them eat their own.

mods ban this guy we dont need him here

ooh~ this will be quite an irony to the web page

Kike or not, they're right.
DOXED, NIGGER

You powerless pozzed faggot cunt, how have you actually affected the jew? Fucking faggot piece of shit, we should do nothing and just wait for hitler right.

There is a controversy about the proper spelling of the word "doxing"; some write it with a double x, but that is a mistake.
The digraph "xx" is pronounced like j in Spanish or the "ch" in German "ach". It is used with computers a replacement for the letter exx, which has a single stroke going down to the right and two parallel strokes going down to the left, because computers generally can't handle that letter. The exx is derived from the Greek letter chi, and pronounced like it; but since that Greek letter looks like our "x", it had to be modified with an added parallel stroke when it was introduced into English.
Thus, we usually have to write the name of the oil company as "Exxon", though its proper spelling is "e exx o n". (Don't make the mistake of pronouncing "Exxon" like "exon"; you will appear unsophisticated.)
The exx also gives us an unambiguous way to phonetically spell the exclamation of disgust, "yexx" or "ixx".
Since the word "doxing" is derived from "docs", it should be written with a single "x", as it is pronounced.
As for the ethics of doxing, I think it is ethical to reveal the home addresses of people who have committed grave crimes such as torture and aggressive war if the state declines to prosecute them, but it is wrong to do that to people one simply disagrees with.

This particular panther is a soup agent. Do you think the KKK is the only alphabet front?

Can we just DDOS his website, get his Facebook page shut down if we spam reports?

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Doxing, is in fact, GNU/Doxxing, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Doxxxxing.

oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/exxonmobil
Nice try though.

Do you mean that the KKK was set up by FBI/CIA to monitor white supremacists?

No, what he means is that the individual Klan chapters have be co-opted since the Oklahoma City bombings.

He might be a commie fucking faggot but I can't help but love him.

post his dox on /baphomet/ for help

this

>>>/cuckchan/

I need dox on the chicago BLM organizers, danks.