Holla Forums DOWN

Does anyone know why normal Holla Forums was down today?

Also, why don't you guys use flags?

That's a very good question, why don't we use flags?

Look, this is the normal.

You 4cucker can go back to your shill and SJW infested hellhole.

selectable flags lead to flagfagging, which is only one step below namefagging in the grand heirarchy of faggotry

when half/pol/ was good it had random flags, but that's not an option board owners can choose here

Halfchan may be filled to the brim with shilling and cuckery, but their high population means that their chance of digging something interesting up is exponentially higher than ours (shame that is gets buried in shit most of the time lel).

News of the ongoing coup attempt in Armenia had just broken by the time half/pol/ went down, so perhaps someone found something REALLY haram about it.

Or maybe it was just gookmoot fucking around for no reason.

Who cares about 4cuck potentially finding stuff about Armenia?

Those that are still there are plebs, shills and SJW, there are no Holla Forums left there. Just the name and corpse of it, and people to stupid to realize it.

They have a higher pop. from all the boards. I'm not so sure their Holla Forums has a higher pop than here.

fortykeks.jpg

What happened? Get triggered on normal Holla Forums cause of your flag?

SAGE + REPORT, THERE IS MANY 4CUCK THREADS ALREADY, WE ARE BEING RAIDED BY THE HACKER GROUP KNOWN AS "4CHAN"

fucking summerfags

you have to go back

It is, though. Way, way higher. Which is why I hardly ever bother with it; between captcha for every post and an ocean of idiocy, proper discussions are rare there these days.

I would be called out as a dog eating chink far more of the time.

Everything that was Holla Forums left that place when Poole start censoring and banning entire countries to protect his SJW friends.

He's right though. Everyone that stayed behind during the Great Cuxodus is a worthless cuck.

And judging from the replies of Cuckchanners in various threads here it seems a sizeable amount of you are actual straight-up SJWs.

What country.

you should go back there and wait for the dragon dildos to reem your anus again

No reason at all for it to be on Holla Forums. Just leads to shitposting and divide and conquer shills.

Because it leads to uncurable shitposting, as it did on 4cuck Holla Forums.

You're still here? Don't you faggots have a bull to prep?

We are Holla Forums, we are also anonymous.
Fuck flags.

The entire site was down, could still look at the catalogue on blue boards and look at threads, just not post. All other boards I tried would not even load the catalogue.

4cuck Holla Forums is so much better that they decided to stay here, kek.