Ronald Reagan

What does pol think of Ronald Reagan?
I'm not a burger and I'm relatively young so I only have a cursory knowledge of the guy. Why do the neocons worship him? What were his major policies? What was his legacy?

What's pol Op? Is it something like Holla Forums?

And Reagan was a cuck

Reagan was able to make deals with the Soviet Union to open up their society to allow more freedom of speech, and goaded them into an arms race that helped cripple the USSR's finances. Toward the end of his presidency, Communism in the East Bloc countries fell apart in quick succession. By December 1991, the USSR itself was destroyed.

His domestic programs in the US were aimed at reinvigorating an economy that had stagnated with massive inflation since the early 1970s, and at combating the gang crime that had exploded with the rise of the drug trade.

A downside is that the US took on a significant amount of debt in the 1980s. Part of this can be attributed to the opposition Democrats controlling Congress and voting themselves mo money fo dem programs while Reagan pushed for lower corporate and income taxes.

But Ronnie, as far as I know, is the only President who made a point to travel to West Germany and lay a wreath to honor German soldiers who died in WWII. At the time, kikes and shitlibs were absolutely shittershoahed because the cemetery he visited had the remains of SS troops.

So, make of that what you will. Some big wins and some big failures. You'll get a wide range of opinions on him, but I like President Reagan overall.

Reagan opened the doors on illegal immigrants being granted amnesty, was the first President to preside over a budget deficit, which he and his administration blew off, opened the floodgates to free trade, and is largely responsible for the demographic and financial shitstorm we find ourselves in today. He was garbage through and through.

Are forward slashes very important?

I want the opinion of good people, and I don't like 4chan anymore.

Jesus Christ. What happened to lurking more? Is that not a thing on 4chan anymore?

If not allow me to remind you. Lurk more, faggot. Don't post until you learn the culture of the board.

He's a faggot.

No shit m8. He's probably underage.

We really need to bash that into newfag's skulls again. Lurk, lurk, and then lurk some fucking more.

Check the board list lads. Holla Forums is up by like 500 UIDs.

THERE HASN'T BEEN A GOOD PRESIDENT IN THE PAST 53 YEARS

Jimmy Carter did do one or two good things, but he wasn't a strong leader.
JFK wasn't great, but he was slightly better than anything we've had since.

Every president in the past 53 years was shit. Complete and utter shit. Even the Kissinger loving Nixon.

pol Holla Forums who gives a shit.

t. oldfag

He was a cheesebrained Bush ZOGbot that played the world in tandem with the red jews.
Once the latter discovered that USSR is no longer needed they just destroyed it and went for the jugular of the West with Cultural Marxism.
Building up the army on the way which would be used to cut the said jugular.

Sage for shit what is POL opinion on x guise thread.
If you don't bother to make a deep OP and further posts then just fuck off back to 4cuck and suck each others circumsized clits there.

A great man.

Obama would not have been able to steer us through those years of the Cold Workplace Violence. Reagan is a hero.

He was a good man, OP, and a great President.

yet another fucking 4cuck thread

This.

The faggots that overblow the bad stuff he did forget that he did accomplish a lot, and navigating an administration during the fall of the Soviet Union isn't exactly easy.

Cuckservative messiah figure. Amnesty is what Reagan would've wanted, aren't you a true conservative too? :^)

Did some things right though. But he's still Neocon Jesus for a reason.

He got shot to keep him in line and later on got taken advantage of by Bush Sr. when he developed Alzheimer's.

Like all Presidents he had his good and he had his bad. All in all he was a decent President, but will always be remembered by neocons for "destroying teh ebil communists". Which he didn't do - as there are still communists - but it's his legacy.

He wasn't a very smart man, but he surrounded himself with PhDs and thinkers and highly educated men. I wasn't too fond of his love affair with Kissinger, but I had no choice.

You can always spot the neocon in the room by how quickly they invoke the Zombie Reagan.

RR is my 3rd cousin he sent flowers to my grandmas funeral

Reagan had potential to be great, until he got shot and Bush Sr. took over from behind the scenes.

this is the best breakdown you'll likely find. While not everything is covered, it gonna be a list of pros and cons but like user I lean more towards the pros. I'm biased because I grew up with him as President and he made me feel safe when everyone was talking toe to toe nuclear war with the Ruskies and I still believe he genuinely had the best intentions at heart. He was only really guilty of being naively optimistic.

I believe he was the most well-intentioned president we have had in the past 40-years; I do genuinely believe we wanted to stop the rot and reverse it. That being said, he was handicapped by the ZOG before he was even in office (George Sr. as VP) and he did not have the will nor mental capacity (Alzheimers) to fight (((them))) effectively.

Honestly Noe-Cons hated him at the time and are now corpse fucking him because America loves him.

He's my and my wife's son's favorite president.

In terms of American pageantry, you are likely to never see such a thing again in our lifetimes.

Raising someone else's kid, eh? Good job.

lad…

it's just bants

If a bank robber who kidnaps a teller gets to keep the loot and still has the lady imprisoned in his basement, you can't properly say he got "amnesty". It's call licence. Saying to the illegal aliens, "you go back to Mexico and you'll receive no criminal or civil penalties and have leave to apply for legal residence" is amnesty. What Reagan gave the illegals was an invasion licence.

As I understand it, most people here think he was a better governor than he was a president. Something about Nancy manipulating his increasingly feeble mind after the assassination attempt and the onset of alzheimer's.

That's been ridiculously overstated, Nancy just became even more controlling of the White House because after being shot she was taking no chances, I think she knew damn well it wasn't just some lone nut.

Because they're cucks.

>>>/out/
>>>/out/
>>>/out/
>>>/out/
>>>/out/
>>>/out/
>>>/out/