Over is the age of sluts, say hello to the age of modest girls who wants to find a reliable husband and raise children

Over is the age of sluts, say hello to the age of modest girls who wants to find a reliable husband and raise children.

YASSSSSSSSS

t. cuckold connoisseur

Have you found a girl for whom you can be the pillar for? Remember to breed, have a lot of children and homeschooling them.

Why did somebody feel the need to draw that first picture? What spurred it on? And why do I like it so much?

What does the t mean

t. used-up roastie

Forgot my pic

It's inspired by life is strange, a game about a pair of tumblr dykes.

I wonder who could be behind these posts.

Breed and have children, get a stable job. (He will call me a wageslave next, I am certain. )

Wageslave

What this meme mean pls explain

Riding the cock carousel for a decade does not a pure woman make. Deal with it roastie :^)

No really explain what roastie means

I know what it's from, that's why I was wondering what spurred on someone to draw that picture in particular. It's such a strange contrast to the next level fuckery from the game.

I am guessing that it is after a girl has fucked around too much she gets saggy beef curtains.

/r9k/ meme referring to women who have lots of sex then come onto imageboards to mock them. is right, see the picture also

I hope its actually the age of the loli

I'm sorry, but the ONE thing the millennial generation does right is sexual liberation.

There is nothing good about wanting to restore the tradition of women pretending to love you so they can leech of your resources. The thing about "slut" women is that they're easy to have sex with and are honest about their intentions.
Modest girls are complete bitches who just want to stay at home while you're at work, and then spend all your money on useless shit they want, and then give you a baby that you spend even more money and time on.

Women should be seen as sex objects, nothing else.

Bump

Oy vey shlomo, we all know what sexual fantasies (((you))) have

If I proposed you a deal where you give me 10$ in exchange for nothing, would you take it?
If I proposed you a deal where you give me 10$ and in exchange I don't kick you in the nuts, would you take it?
If I proposed you a deal where I'd give you a hug, maybe a kiss for 10$, what kind of person would actually accept it?
If I pimped you a whore that puts out twice a week but costs you the national minimum wage every month for the rest of your life, would you fuck her?
If I proposed you a deal where we make kids that you must sustain with your money but can never see while I am free to "teach" them all I want, would you accept?

Marriage and the traditional couples life is a relationship built on respect. The respect the men has for their wives and the wives have for their husbands.
And just like respect is a two way street, so is marriage. It's not about the men sustaining a family only, it's also about what the family gives to the men.
And it just so happens we live in a time of entitlement where your wife is protected by the law to own what you have and free to teach your kids to become leeches and parasites that can't do anything in their life. All at your expense.

When the other side of the deal starts being enforced or at least worth it, then men will be back at the bargain table.
In the mean time, keep your saggy cunt and let it devalue as more of your kind keep going for the same guys while your beauty, the only atribute you bother to cultivate, withers away.

I will not breed kids only to have them stolen from me and indoctrinated into living the lives of democratic liberal shitbags that their mothers will teach them.
I will not feed the system that rewards my hard work with a kick in the balls and I will not provide for it.
If you'd rather let me die and see no worth in me, then I'll do the same.

Sadly, you are wrong, mister Doubles.

Some time ago, women had a lot more credit and contributed far more for society and their family than one might expect looking around them now.
They worked far more to help their local community, educated proper moral and ethics in their kids, kept the house clean and organized for both a good image and a relaxing place you could go back to and they were genuinely fun, kind people you liked to be around with.

Even if you prefer a more utilitarian view on them, cooking was enough of a reason to get a wife. A bachelor can make a meal for himself with 5-7$. A wife could make a meal for the whole family with 3-5$ and one that was actually healthy to boot.
And perhaps most importantly, they used to be the safe harbor, the lighthouse you'd go to at the end of the day. Someone you could trust in, someone that understood the work and the bullshit you went through the day and actually appreciated all the effort you went through, even if no one else did.
Psychologically or just for morale, it does wonders for the married man.

I know this because I've had the luck of having a mother like this, that does a lot for the community around me, that supports my father and my whole family, that can cook like no one else cares and is the most caring person I've ever met.
I weep for the new American generation that grew mostly with divorced mothers, that lived their life without a father figure and their mother made them think life as a leech ain't so bad. Mothers that spent their whole time telling the kids how bad their fathers were when they themselves requested the divorce for financial reasons.
I weep because if Americans had the mother I have, they wouldn't need to elect Trump to unfuck America because it woulnd't be this bad in the first place to need him.

Now, with the current bitches that spend all day watching TV, reading magazines and gossiping with their "friends" instead of doing something productive, the bitches that will spread rumours around and mock everyone and everything for their enjoyment, bitches that you can't trust at all, that don't apreciate anything you do and even the money you give them is never enough…
Now, there's only whores and whores with an exclusivity contract called Marriage that's not even that exclusive anymore.
Just like The Order 1886, an exclusive for the Playstation 4 that made it's way to all other consoles anyway and even PC, women and marriage are now the sourest deal you could possibly sign on.

Too piss off tumblr probably.

You're definitely on to something, user. This nation really started tanking after the "me generation" took hold. I also grew up in a structured household with a mom similar to yours, the only difference being not having time to give back to the community; but we still kind of did anyway because we own a business. Definitely felt like I was in the minority, what with the ethics-having and everything.