Race Based Plague

It's becoming increasingly obvious that no matter what happens the West will become non white. Even our most optimistic scenarios do nothing but slow down the inevitable. Even if Trump builds his wall and deports every single illegal, the US would still be moving towards a majority non white nation. The same goes for the UK. Even voting out of the EU it's clear no one in power wants to stop immigration. Even if the west "wakes up" it isn't going to cause people to remove all the Kebab/negro from their nations. At most they'll simply close their borders.

The only solution is a race based plague. If this hypothetical disease went off in the US and targeted only blacks, then the US would be 80% white by the time it runs it course. Survivors would flee the country knowing that it was targeting them. This is the only solution that will stop the inevitable.

So what can we do to make this a reality? Is this even feasible? How much training does an user need to learn to do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon
kommersant.ru/doc/769777
youtube.com/watch?v=2g7QYwO99Q0
ourworldindata.org/grapher/children-per-woman-UN?year=1955
nytimes.com/2015/07/06/science/colorados-push-against-teenage-pregnancies-is-a-startling-success.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3627629/Denmark-sees-baby-boom-nine-months-running-campaign-urging-people-sex.html
archive.is/Mshvb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not sure about making a plague based on race, but AIDs is pretty much the gays and niggers disease.

The idea might be possible, but I imagine it would only get developed after whites retake America and research the project like its the next space program.

Every time…

Such a scenario is so outlandish to me. I can't see any scenario where this would happen. That's why I suggest the ethno bomb. How do you see this scenario manifesting? Look at the US today. If people aren't waking up en mass already I don't think anything will change their minds.

Maybe the only hope for the white man is South America, Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil south have a lot of white people. I'm probably moving there somewhere in 10 years or so.

That's a joke right? White people in South America are severely outnumbered. It is also shit.

They're not in the places I just listed, Argentina, south Brazil and Uruguay have about 70-80% white population.

Equal and opposite reaction and etc. And the only reaction to white genocide is the cleansing of the entire world. Racial dilution is death. What the Austro-Hungarian Empire was doing to Germans is tame in comparison to what's going on today. And the treatment of Germans and forcing them to intermingle with Slavs sparked the pan-German movement which gave rise to Hitler.

Genome targeting bio weapons would work but it's not the only way.

This brings up another point that I see people talk about on Holla Forums. Basically people running away from a pozzed place to a non pozzed place. I'm sure people left California to Colorado because of the liberals, now they're fleeing to Montana, soon Montana will also turn. You have to stay and fight or else you will have no where else to run.

I'll take a Slav over a sand nigger any day, if the only way to save the white race is mixing with Slavs… Fuck it

What are other ways?

What's funny about that, is that there was a scientific paper that got everyone involved on the unemployment line, simply because the results showed that Israelis had the same genetic makeup as the arabs surrounding them.

SAGE + REPORT DEFEATIST THREADS, A PLAGUE WOULD SPREAD TO WHITES JUST LIKE AIDS, A RACE-ONLY VIRUS IS NOT POSSIBLE

Except AIDS isn't really a problem for nonfagfags apart from having to pay for fagfags medication.

Otherwise it would be a big problem for the hetero community 30 years down the line, like Chalmidya and genital herpes.

Moral hygiene, lad.

He said that a plague would spread LIKE AIDS, not that it would be AIDS.

Ethnicities shouldn't mix. Slavs need to stay Slavs like Germans need to stay Germans.

Irradiating water tables, drones, nukes or continental sieges and mopping up the old fashioned way of killing.

Luckily askenazis have majority european ancestry so white targeted bio weapon is out of the question.

But overall i bet it's impossible to make such a weapon.
Sage for unrealistic 4cuck spam.

But I don't really see those things happening, that's why I suggest the plague. Also drones, nukes, and irradiating water isn't going to help on US soil.

Many people say that it is possible. I don't need to tell you that the are biological differences that can be targeted.

We're talking Planet of the Apes level chimpouts.

Aren't niggers especially susceptible to some kind of anemia?

Dealing with them in US and Europe is the easiest way of all. Sieges until most of them die off and send the remnants to death camps.

When nigs start dying off Watermelon Auto Fried Chickun Deficiency Syndrome come back to me.
Until then it's 4cuck wishful thinking circlejerk.

The haplogroups say otherwise

Yes, and I found some article about ethnic weapon and how Asian's being allergic to milk was a good example as well. Hell you could use even the Europeans bringing disease to the Americas as an example too.

That's why I made this thread. I see so much shit about the US and Europe becoming white again and I just don't see it happening. Even if people wake up at best we'll close borders, but even that still isn't enough.

Pretty sure the south african apartheid invented a disease that did that

Kikes have lots of them and have for several decades now. Tens, hundreds? of millions spent. If they get over run, they'll genocide the arabs.

Go to university and get a Ph.D in… take your pick of a half a dozen fields. Make friends with guys doing similar work. Use school resources or find a rich benefactor.

It's not science fiction but it's also not a 6-18 month project.

Cleansing the US of niggers might not actually be that difficult. White forces should avoid urban street fighting and use sieges, artillery, and long range sniping. Niggers would have no answers to these things.

Hell, imagine if we cut off food supply to black areas, somehow. If this was done to whites, whites could figure out how to set up farms and produce food. Niggers will eat themselves before they do the same.

Spic, on the other hand, have a bit more agency and capabilities, but they hate blacks as well, so we might be able to convince them to help whites cleanse blacks in exchange for a small bit of land.

The thing that worries me is the lack of response from South African whites from taking back their land, but if they did that now the global kikery would be all over them, and they don't have spics or East Asians in the same area. America has those groups and they have no qualms about racism. South Africa is also far away and normies have no idea what is happening there. In Europe and America things are going differently.

The dindus are just the chaotic elements, the zerg rushers. The real problem are UN troops, spics and snackbars trained by the CIA.

Nice demoralization thread.

Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun, it is said. Americans have more weapons than people, yet no political power. I wonder why?

Aum Shinrikyo produced their own nerve gas.

Rajneeshpuram mass produced e.coli to influence local elections.

CRISPR/CAS9 setups are very cheap. A decent bio lab can be stood up for about 50K, but You could probably get a lab rolling for less than $10K if you are willing to build some of the equipment.

The real question is this: is there even one user on this board who would actually do anything in real life to deal with the looming threat of our extinction?

Nah. We're going to masturbate, daydream about some day when better men save us from the groids and chatter about habbenings like old women.

Maybe it's possible. I'm not expert on biology (or really know much of anything), but if parts of the human body have difficulty being transferred from one race to another, wouldn't it be possible for a virus to ignore a race or target it based on that?

Race mixing and bisexuals makes sure it affects whites too.

Even though you might not be a degenerate, that reformed former slut you're trying to make into proper wife material might have caught AIDS from niggers or bisexual nu-males. Women always lie about past experience.

I already have the virus.
I've been hesitant to use it, concerned about possible mutations making it non-race-specific.
Currently, the virus can only insert itself if it finds the genetic code for an excess of melanin in the skin. Whites, especially whites of northern origin, would not be infected.
Sadly, it will infect only Semitic Jews. The more troublesome Jews will not be affected.
It should wipe out roughly 80% of the world population, give or take a few survivors. This is roughly 5.6 billion "people."

Should I release the virus? Will I be a terrible person if I do?

I wish this post were real

Do it faggot.

North Asians have light skin, though.

How does this factor into your plan?

God I despise pessimists.

Germany was fighting the entire worlds greatest powers, that's hardly comparable to fighting the worlds most incompetent criminals.

If you were a real user you'd be a real hero.

Who cares about lighter skinned gobbledy gooks? They're hardly a pressing concern.

This is incorrect. Ashkenazi's have less than 40% European genes on average.

I'm offering big solutions to big problems.

I would. I don't have much money now, but I'm getting into the computer science field to see if I can a sizable amount of money. My only goal right now is to make money and use it to defend our race.

I wish was wrong but I truly believe that. Over 50 percent of all babies born in the US are a minority.

i've been thinking about this, too but then i realized pretty much any plague based upon high human density and squalid conditions is going to mostly kill the mudshits so I'm just hoping for that. maybe zika will mutate and start killing people

You LARPing little cocktease, why do you have to play with my heartstrings? You're just like all the others.

Molebiofag here. Oh, the stories I could tell you, user.

Btw, for anyone still interested in OP's premise, I'll just say this: it's not only possible, it's also extremely probable that we'll see bioterrorism within the decade. Manufacturing solutions are advancing at a lightning pace, and a single scientist today can, in a portable or home lab, do the work that it took entire branches of government-sponsored teams just a couple decades ago.

Good news: non-whites are dumbasses, and even their best geneticists/virologists are more interested in cushy tenure and state-sponsored jobs, than advancing the field and going GigaHitler, so no worries that any of them will target whites with viral payloads or geneforged dirtytech. Governments have a tendency to keep a tight leash on people of that caliber, and most of these folks enjoy their sinecure.

Bad news: violent dumbfucks from Goatfuckistan will easily find a handful of 110 IQ muslim 'scientist' who will homebrew some dastardly solutions. Tomorrow's ISIS will wage war with virii, not suicide vests. Expect this in as little as 10 years (10min, 15max). You can't stop 'terrorism', just like you can't stop attacks on electrical grids or water sanitation plants, especially with hyper-porous borders and unchecked immigration. The moment someone like Soros finds it in their interest to recruit and fund plague-ISIS, you'll see attacks going off (only reason those goatfuckers aren't AlahSnackbaring around the US/EU is because their handlers don't want them to… yet).

Worst news: a motivated NEET could obtain the technical know-how to brew a race-based 'virus' (they're not really virii, but whatever) in as little as a decade… problem is dedicating 10+ years to schooling, then another 5-10 for the project itself while giving up on life and locking yourself in a basement and iterating on the prototype until your plague-baby can do ALL of the following (not some, not most, but all!):

And that's just off the top of my head. List would be easily 10x as long if you wanted it to be full-proof.

Suffice it to say that governments are already shitting their pants. They know what's coming. But as with everything in life, the lethality and elegance of engineered frameworks depends on the architect in question, especially when concerning nano-works of this caliber.

There are a number of people in my field who are more than capable of creating something like this (protip: they're all white), but currently aren't because:

See a common thread yet?

Conclusion: GigaHitler ain't coming. Unless you become one.

and no, I'm not doing this shit for you…I like my life, and don't feel like living off the grid once the bug blows and the inevitable headhunt for its engineer starts

two words:

Trouble is, Israel owns most of the technology

That's like saying Ford owns the technology to make wheels.

Protip: scientists and their skill are the real factor, not patents… especially if we're talking about a hypothetical race-base superweapon designed to visit megadeth on the planet. In such a scenario, who gives a shit about patents?

You're a special type of retard.

Israel and China are making progress on this.

North Korea is trying.

Can we get some book packs going so we can start learning this stuff?

Fuck me I'm laughing so hard. My lab buddy is looking at me like I went full retard…

Kek. Go back to square one and reiterate if you let something so trivial remain unsolved.

user builds a Flintstones car without an engine. Cute.

For the sake of argument, all the fucks capable of doing even something remotely along the lines you're mentioning are narcissistic border-line sociopaths. I know, because I work with a bunch of them. And if you had such a 'virus' (protip: virii can't do what you're thinking they can do.. at least not quickly or efficiently enough), you'd stamp your initials on the fucker or code Ulysses the poem into it, and release it. The only thing that can rival a biofag's unwarranted sense of superiority is their ego.

But overall 1/10 low-tier bait, got me to respond.

God damn lunch break is boring as fuck…

Reminder, Russia banned export of biological samples due to the plausibility of bioweapons development

kommersant.ru/doc/769777

From Wikipedia

In 2016, (((Foreign Policy magazine))) suggested the possibility of a virus used as an ethnic bioweapon that could sterilize a "genetically-related ethnic population".

Let me put it this way: you can tinker in your garage for years, and tack together a car from pieces you bought at junkyard sales… Will it run? Sure. Will it carry 2-4 people? Probably. Can you use it to get from point A to B? Yeah. But will it be the fastest, most fuel-efficient and overly-designed thing of beauty on the market? Hell no.

The tricky thing with plagues is, in the hypothetical scenario of wanting to wipe out as many people as possible, you want it to do just that: wipe out as many people as possible. And for it to do that, you gotta layer it together like an onion. Layer upon layer of fail-safes, kill-switches, activation sequences, chimeric frameworks, biomolecular deterrents, etc. etc. etc. Shit's not easy if you want it to over-perform. And you do. After all, why half-ass the project?

Ergo, you're looking at 10+ years of formal schooling.

And then another 5-10 of tinkering. By yourself. Alone. In secret.

Your plague-baby needs to be built like an onion, because the moment everyone realizes it's a global threat (and if you designed it well, it would be!), then it's only a matter of time until they crack it. So your cute little bug is living on borrowed time, doing its best to kill as many as possible, while every country on the planet fields an army of scientists and supercomputers in an effort to produce a working antidote. It's laughable imagining Africa trying to do anything on this front, but you can be sure all the developed nations would instantly mobilize to end the threat.

That's why I wrote in an earlier post that the hypothetical bug would need to lay low. It would have to be assembled to stay undetectable and dormant until it reaches close to 99% global penetration. Everyone would need to be infected, but without knowing it. Then the bug's kill-switch triggers and its acquisition protocols kick in, killing all darkies in under 24h while leaving whites untouched. You can make compromises (lower lethality, slower transmission, wider activation interval, etc.) but each of them reduces the time it'll take the world to crack it. The only thing the bug has going for it is its layered defense, which, to use the onion analogy again, extends its effective killing power with each layer that needs to be peeled away to produce a working solution.

And you can't achieve that kind of engineered perfection by tinkering around on your own. You need a formal education.

All of this is definitely doable, but would require a high amount of work and iteration, and an ungodly amount of skill.

In a way, it would be like producing Beethoven's 5th. Papa Nurgle's very own symphony of annihilation.

It's an interesting thought experiment, but I doubt anyone with the necessary skill would tackle it.

Virtue-signaling and taking selfies while doing charity work in Africa yields incomparably more social capital, and at a fraction of the effort.

Why? Because you want that to happen?

Now this is what I'm talking about. So you say you're capable but wont do it so what's your schooling like? What degrees did you get and how long was it?

Don't tell me what isn't possible!

fuck no

kek

OP how about you shut the fuck up and get yourself some goddamn help.

lmao
1/10 you tried, stick to LARPing about something simpler next time.

also this

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

EAST asia is for asians
West asia is for whites, but was taken over by semites and arabs.

Check'd

why

this, we need to maintain the individual identities in Europe

wat?

Also if there are any FBI/CIA types lurking ITT you could potentially break a career case here by cross-referencing IPs with applications to universities to study genetics and molecular biology :-^)

A Princeton student built a nuclear bomb in his dorm room. If you were actually that smart, this would be doable. If you're not, it's not.

They are heavily infected because of their disgusting lifestyles but conversely, they are evolving better protection faster than white people are (it can't affect whites since so few straight whites ever get AIDS).

There is nothing wrong with Germanic race-mixing with Slavs per se, but only if it doesn't come at the expense of the growth of the Germanic population itself. The Germanic population is pure white/Aryan; the Slavic population is just mixed with Turkic and Mongolic elements, and the Mediterranean with Semitic, Levantine, and Turkic elements. The Slavs/Meds mixing with Germanic just reduces the influence of the foreign admixture, which is good, but only so long as the Germanic population is not hindered.

Eh, sort of. The ashkenazim have a lot of really weird immune genes so I wouldn't be surprised if there is some plague that would wipe out Sicilians (their closest European genetic neighbors) without hurting them.

If you really are a molecular biologist, can I ask you a question that no one seems to agree on: do Euro/Asian crossbreeds show hybrid vigor in their immune systems? I've heard different things about whether the dynamics of the HLA genes are such that having an unusual mix offers additional protection, or just leads to outbreeding depression.

Why hours? With a month-long incubation time you could make it sexual.

Idk, having some idiosyncratic idea about how scientific names should work that has no connection to the etymology is pretty standard for STEMfags

Faggot, user. He's a faggot.

Implying anyone important gives a shit about this Polynesian carpetweaving shadow-bazaar and its associated bantz.

Not that guy, but probably because airborne transmission vectors make pathogens spread faster than sexual ones?

Definitely, but airborne transmission is much harder to engineer.

What about a more approachable biological weapon, say mass-producing anthrax or some other relatively accessible pathogen against which we could vaccinate ourselves?

Scenario: Join the military to get a FREE anthrax vaccination. Buy fuckloads of chicken eggs to mass produce germs. Invest in a freeze-drier to stabilize germ-babies. Nigger-rig some model plane with decent range to start dispersing spores over Detroit. Rinse. Repeat.

Not a silver bullet, but you could probably beat Dylan Roof's high score.

And have you actually done ONE THING to help your people outside of posting on this board or spamming dumb memes? No? That's my point.

Looks like someone's played too much Pandemic.
"Molebiofag" my hairy ass.

that game used to be good. sequel is trash

youtube.com/watch?v=2g7QYwO99Q0

There is no need for such an evil measure. Eastern Europe has very few Blacks, and few other non-Whites like Gypsies and Tatars. There is little prospect of it becoming non-White in the near future. Should the worst happen and the nationalist reactions in Western Europe all fail, it is likely Whites from the East could eventually repopulate her.

Come Home White Man.

liberators plsgo

I think you replied to the wrong post,m8.

Nice try, mosquito man.

Sickle cell anemia, yes. There's obvious genetic differences. A smart scientist could make a virus/parasite that only affected a certain genetic makeup. The problem is viruses like to mutate. And it could very well kill us all.
Plus, who's going to think of this first?
Source: I'm am Chinese biologist.
白朋友

but but but he reads reddit's /futurology/ he's a total expert on genetiks

sickle cell anemia is caused by a mutation in nigger genes
its believed to be the result of selective evolutionary pressure on nig populations in areas that have a high degree of malarial outbreaks
the malarial parasite uses erythrocytes as a mode of transport to get to the liver to reproduce
sickle cell anemia causes erythrocytes to harden and crystallize making it difficult for plasmodium parasites to enter the cell
however these hardened sickle cells can form blood clots and rupture capillaries, veins and cause heart attacks
malaria affects all persons from infant to pensioner but sickle cell anemia doesnt usually start to cause health problems until after adolescence
and its here you can see why the mutation has occurred
malarial parasite is causing niggers to drop like flies, babies and kids are dying en masse
then some mutants with mutant blood cells come along and remain immune to the plasmodium and are able to mature to sexual reproductive age
where upon the nigs breed
few years later the adverse effects of the sickle cell nigs start appearing but the niggers with sickle cell grew old enough to manage to reproduce so the sickle cell gene is passed on
whereas the non-sickle cell gene nigs are still dying in childhood with less or fewer nigs able to pass on non-sickle cell genetic material

tl:dr Niggers began evolving a mutually parasitic relationship with the plasmodium parasite instead of figuring out a way to cure it

the only way i see a race based virus working is by engineering a complex Adeno associated virus that causes infertility and then releasing that into a population via a fake vaccination program

How many of those have happend instead of large scale attacks on defenseless civilians again? Yeah.
That's because terrorism is mostly deep state warfare between different state actors. Same reason we haven't seen dirty bombs or large chemical attacks.

yeah most terrorism acts are false flags i believe or the occasional actual lone wolf elliot rodger nutters motivated by ideology
any moron with some agar gel and some stooges could cause an unsuspecting outbreak of ebola anywhere in the developed world

Getting into various biosciences and trying to target mudshits and inferior breeds with killer viruses might be the answer but creating an unseen plague would be better, one the simply effects sperm cells.

If you can turn all of one race of men impotent their reproduction rates will drop and the women who wanted to be raped by them will despise them for their impotence.

This thinking is how the jews targeted whites but we have the capacity to paralyze all the spermatozoa on earth, only the wealthy could afford implantation and in a generation or two there would be a cure no doubt.

Plan 2

Embrace CRISPR technology and push for gene splicing and designer babies, almost all of the peoples of the earth recognize white women as the most beautiful and white men as among the most handsome.

India will try to make itself white

Japan will westernize itself

China and S.Korea will follow suit and much of asia will do the same.

Wealthy arab nations will see it among their ruling class and wealthy. south america and latin america will follow suit

And possibly if we aren't completely defeated it will become the trend in the west today, look at how many rich black people bleach their skin today.

We need to keep global beauty standards white and where we can force people to have white babies.

I'm not just talking about white skin, I mean brains, skeletons and many other features too. Some asian and negroid features that aren't ethnically central like muscle density and height and cortex size may be preferentially selected but the ubermensch will be white.

It would be far easier than killing all of the mudshits in one fell swoop without striking ourselves too.

I don't know, user. It seems harsh but this is a harsh situation.

Look at the world today. Who built it? Primarily whites. Damn near every modern technological and medical advancement came from white people, and what doesn't almost all comes from non-whites working and living in white countries. Some advancement also comes from Asia, and during the height of the Ottoman empire they also made some advancements. Today though, it's almost exclusively whites in Western countries.

So, we know that whites are responsible for damn near everything that made the modern world good. We also know that whites are being outbred by a huge margin, are already a minority in a global sense, and that this trend is only accelerating.

We can also look at nonwhite countries. The Middle East - a theocratic hellhole. South America - rampant corruption and gangs. Asia - dehumanizing communism and reduction of people to cogs in a machine.

In other words, whites are the only hope for the long term prosperity of mankind. That's not to say that every other race must be eradicated - far from it. All that matters is that whites continue to exist. That's it.

So, given all that, and also knowing that whites are quickly becoming minorities in the few white countries left on Earth, what options do we have if we wish to see mankind prosper?

Much better plan, creating a virus or bacteria is too dangerous as it could mutate very quickly and affect everyone.

you know how you annihilate an entire population?

wait for a new mutant flu strain and cause a media shitstorm

you can culture your own new strain of flu virus if you're willing to do some traveling
all you need is some live chickens and live pigs
keep them in close proximity to one another and collect influenza samples from around the world and introduce them in tandem to the chickens and pigs
through mutation and recombination you could hopefully produce a new strain of flu
after wards release the chickens into the wild and onto farms to infect livestock
the pigs can be bled and and the blood can be diluted and smeared in public settings to spread the disease

now a new form of flu isnt deadly on its own but it causes hysteria, panic and a rise in the wish of the population to obtain vaccinations

and through these vaccinations you can sterilize whole swathes of the population
sterilize kids, adults everyone without them being the wiser
i mean come on, its gonna take at least a month before anyone starts to wonder 'hang on why cant i get me missus up the duff?'
and by then its too late
by then its been mass vaccinations in schools, hospitals, gp clinics, mental asylums, pharmacies etcetera

Meh, casualties of war I'd say.

Ebola for example killed way more niggers than whites, I'd say it's a win.

Also Zika is good as well.

Any degenerate virus/disease would be best to use. If some whites die in the process so be it, we'll finally win.

you are treating this as a work of art user
too high tech to be feasable

just the natural occuring trends in the world will ensure this comes to pass
of all the microbial scourges on humanity we only really succeeded in wiping out smallpox, but the age old killers of millions like TB, malaria and typhoid are still there
take TB in particular in 2003 the first multidrug resistant variant was detected, in italy becuase only advanced countries ahve the analytical facilities to actual test for this by today the resistant strain is already working its way through india and the middle east
they have only 1 anitbiotic left to treat this, after this people falling over and dying from 'consumption' would be just another tuesday

this is one example but our reckless use of antibiotics has made most bacterium resistent, so in the future regardless of any action plagues will return
now why is this an advantage because peoples who will commit to hygiene and quarantaine procedures will survive in larger proportions
in the west even if the economy dies we will not forget how disease really work and even low cost low tech disease management will make a huge diference
compare that to africa, india and most of the middle east, they don't care about hygiene, they just don't diseases will hit them hard

I don't believe this

Wtf is it with Holla Forums sometimes? Probably the stormfront senile influence that still roams around?! Those numbers are bullshit please stop saying them it is embarrassing.

I have to admit, this was the first time in five years I got a bit excited to start studying (perhaps going to uni). However I'm a dumb as a brick NEET and even more so lazy…

I would disagree.

If the plague in question was airborne it could mutate and affect animals or spread into an area that wasn't targeted.

If the plague was transferred simply by contact with body fluids, bacteria, etc.. it would work much better as a weapon. What was the nigger to white KDR for Ebola? More niggers died.

I do. The Middle East has had little opportunity to mix with niggers, whereas Latin America imported them like nobody’s business (and had americoids to mix with).

The ME was white in ancient times.

More blacks were killed by ebola, but that was mainly thanks to African customs in dealing with the dead. Those customs are not practiced by black populations elsewhere.

They do have much more unprotected sex, however. Perhaps some plague in the form of an STD? Like AIDS.

True I forgot to add the following:

This would only work if the plague had some sort of timer, as in, the infected wouldn't have severe symptoms until about a week in all the while being contagious and unaware.

I imagine that would be very difficult to cultivate though.

true
body to body contact is more specific and easier to achieve
airborne is incredibly hard to achieve, weaponized aerosol dispersal plus a virus that can actually be transmitted via the air

Body fluids would be fine. Niggers don't wash their hands. They don't bath. They scratch their asshole right before serving up fries at wendy's. Put some ebola in a wendy's and it is game over.

kek.

Well fuck, lets just use ebola?

Robots and 3d printed houses

its cheaper to deport and build a new nation for them, then it is to go to war with them.

You just have to end the idea of multiculturalism

you only need some willing stooges, about $6000 and a biology major grad student and you can create a bioweapons attack anywhere in the developed world with ebola
i know this and its one of the reasons why terrorist attacks im pretty sure arent being coordinated by zealot fanatic ragheads in the desert
it isnt even that difficult ffs

That's actually close to the plot of Utopia. It's worth a watch.

i saw a bit of it and the vaccination plan is a fab idea isnt it
start a charity like medicines san frontier only our vaccines have something a little special mixed in
oooo the scandal when it turns out our adjuvant causes infertility
Kek

Hypotheticals incoming…

Airborne transmission is a must, you can't achieve 99%+ penetration without it. Darkies have 10 kids on average, wiping out most of them means nothing if 1 or 2 make it through to breed. Saturation must reach near 100%. Timer has to be 5+ years (to ensure maximum propagation), not weeks or months. Bug absolutely must remain undetectable/asymptomatic during this time, both to ensure further propagation (every dead darkie is one less potential carrier, and an additional prematurely-lost, exponential vector of transmission) and to refrain from triggering a global panic. Mutations are inevitable, but randomized chaos can be ameliorated by failsafes and redundancies (of which multiples would need to be built into the thing to ensure whites' safety). Inviolable apoptosis is the hallmark of good design.

Overall method of attack should mirror familiar pathogens, ensuring any haphazardly-mounted global relief effort would waste time traipsing along dark roads while mired in erroneous conclusions. Weaving chimeric elements into the kill-pattern (ie. having *some* whites die) would further compound relief difficulty (how would developed nations justify sending aid abroad, when their own populations get sick?). Finally, targeting *all* whites by ensuring they come down with debilitating (yet non-life-threatening symptoms) would add another protective/amplifying layer to the endeavor: 1) the idea of this being a race-based bioweapon would be dismissed almost immediately; 2) non-productive elements of the white genepool could be pruned in a most elegant manner.

Coaxing forth additionally-beneficial bifurcation of the remaining white biomass via targeted kill-selection would do wonders for genetic fitness.

Some friendly fire should be expected, and most definitely tolerated (old/sick/defective whites). Engineered, even.

Sacrifices must be made for the common good.

Time to engineer: ~15 years.
Probability of success: 100%
Inevitable result: global Whiteopia

t. biofag

Your assumptions are completely off base.

There are still a billion white people in the world. Borders can be redrawn. Birth rates worldwide are dropping dramatically:
ourworldindata.org/grapher/children-per-woman-UN?year=1955

If we simply stopped subsidizing reproduction in Africa, we'd make huge progress. A deliberate birth control program that doesn't require maintenance, like they did in Colorado would have amazing effects too:
nytimes.com/2015/07/06/science/colorados-push-against-teenage-pregnancies-is-a-startling-success.html

Another thing to consider is that whites have the agency to increase their birth rate deliberately if they think it's for the greater good. If they become aware of their tiny numbers and abysmal birth rates relative to the 3rd world, it shouldn't be hard to convince them to have more children:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3627629/Denmark-sees-baby-boom-nine-months-running-campaign-urging-people-sex.html

Jumping to genocide and race based plagues is just silly talk. These types of evil thoughts come from frustration and feelings of powerlessness, don't let them consume you. Do your part and meet a girl to have a big family with. If you're a NEET, make yourself worthy and the frustration and helplessness will go away.

Delete this thread. We don't want to get discovereded.

Another thing you guys have to factor in:

Population decimating disasters like war and plagues are often followed by a baby boom.

There is some South American country where the male population was almost entirely decimated after a war, but within a few generations they had repopulated and grown exponentially. Look at the baby boom in western nations.

Paraguay, after the War of the Triple Alliance. In some regions the sex ratio was 1:40 in favour of men.

That you Halberstram?

Damn that's like muslim heaven on earth.

That's because it is more economically sound to put women in the workforce for muh productivity than in is to have them raise children. Even in Iran and Saudi Arabia, colleges are being dominated by women, and it's why Iran's fertility rate dropped to 1.8.

If something doesn't happen now then the US is fucked.

We're already 50% non-white births.

mirin serbia and austria. It says white american, but would Germany include all its non-whites in there too?

Hang yourself, cuck.

Why is "the US" your point of reference? Are you a US nationalist or a white nationalist? Think more broadly.

Congrats on not reading anything I wrote.

Racialism and nationalism can and do conflict, especially in Europe. Very, very few French, Krauts, Brits etc. would change their national identity for some generic White label. This is only a thing outside of Europe where, due to numbers and lack of genealogical information, different Euro streams merged.

This point is actually a point of large conflict within the movement; between the White and the Euro Nationalists.

But I did. Your entire argument borders on the assumption that social and industrial development will stifle non-whites' fecundity.

It may, or may not. Meaning, it's not a given. It cannot be guaranteed.

So the entire premise boils down to one question: should we hope for the best?

Personally, I'm not a gambling man. I say we wipe them all out, and be done with it. Our race's future, and the stability of our planet's biosphere, are things one should never gamble with.

you're also a filthy yid and/or cuck for even SUGGESTING that we should share this planet with other races

yup
race based plague is possible
some genes are almost 95% single race
so yeah, youd need more than one to get rid of all non europeans

as of the beginning of 2015 there were less than 750 million whites
unless you count huge areas of land owned by european domination as 100% white you never approach any number near or over 1 billion

archive.is/Mshvb

hey welcome to many years ago
look at the scientific breakthrough before that one that gene drive only slightly updates on - 2011/2012 in the public sphere

bump