What happened to Half-chan Holla Forums?

Pol is down over there. Completely wiped out. All other boards seem to be fine. Is it a raid? Did the powers-that-be shut it down?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/81404345/france-suppressed-reports-of-gruesome-tortue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Strange that it happened as soon as another coup took place, this time in Armenia was it?

Every board is down

Other boards don't seem to be updating or accepting new posts either

It seems 4chan is the only social network that was still up in turkey according to the flags. Erdogan cyber forces probably try to shut it down.

Probably just maintenance. I was in a thread reading it and when I went to the catalog the board was missing. Backed up and thread was still there. This happens periodically. I mean it could be skullduggery but I'm betting other areas of the site go down now and then too. Holla Forums is extremely heavily trafficked and it does glitch now and then so I imagine maintenance is required.

fuck off back to 4reddit and stay there

Yeah I'd like a answer too..

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/81404345/france-suppressed-reports-of-gruesome-tortue

see, thread's still up. You just can't reach anything else.

I wondered why people were suddenly posting threads that looked like they came from "Shill catalog of politically safe dilution threads - 2013"

forgot my sage

All the Turk flags I saw over there were shilling the "Americans were secretly involved in the coup plot" lie.

checked

sage

this is how

Wouldn't surprise me if they lent Erdogan a hand putting it down, tbh.

It's possibru.

There was an Argentinefag who made a post saying he and some buddies were going to bomb Mecca in the next four days. Was decent bait mate.

Maybe Holla Forums got shoah'd kek

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

What do you rely on for news & analysis then, user?

fuck off niggers

Cross section of various places & I draw my own conclusions. Holla Forums used to be in the cross section but when Trump hit 1,237 I figured the board would degenerate into autism. So I quit coming. It's not as bad as I expected for 5 in the morning

Geewizz goly, whats with all these high emotinal impact events being released all of a sudden?

Please stay on your containment website.

Various places like what? Help me user I want to learn.

Hi guys I am from 4chan!

I hate you people so goddamn much.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

You're the Syrian doctors and engineers of imageboards. Nobody wants you, nobody can even stomach you.

Just go

FUCKING HALFCHAN REEEEE

I've been off cuckchan for a few months now, and even I can tell you that regular maintenance is nothing new.

This.

But they are baby-men and need to come here and suckle on our teat.

Check the catalogue faggot

fixed

Fuck off with this off topic meta bullshit.

You're still here?

ich will posten ich sie toten

so, your autistic retarded mind