Academic inquires into Kek

All we really know about Kek comes from 2 small paragraphs on wikipedia and other similarly small sources. Do any anons know any Egyptologists who could tell us more about Kek, or have any history Books that could be scanned/better internet sources?

Also Does anyone who follows Egyptian polytheism even exist anyone? And if they do, do any of them worship Kek alone or Kek along with other gods? Is there any way to contact these people?

We really should learn all we can if we're going to start worshiping some 4000 year old ancient deity.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepi_II_Neferkare
ropeculture.org/2016/07/07/memes-frames-and-power-dynamics/
phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=78265&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=424060&highlight=
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
realitysandwich.com/314264/the-use-of-dmt-in-early-masonic-ritual/
disinfo.com/2015/04/use-dmt-early-masonic-ritual/
shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/14379005
collective-evolution.com/2014/05/31/the-tree-of-life-acacia-nilotica/
exemplore.com/spirit-animals/Egyptian-Animal-Spirit-Guides-Cat-Bull-Frog-Jackal-and-More
boards.4chan.org/k/thread/30666547#p30666666
archive.is/91s6c
archive.is/QAzOO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ein_Sof
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Interesting question. Googling it brings up memes.

if kek fails still have pepi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepi_II_Neferkare

But that's a Pharaoh, a man not a god.

reminder that kek is a reptilian bloodline and an egyptian deity

it's classic illuminism

kek is the means by which the jewish illuminati control and rule Planet Earth as their own private galactic fiefdom

Frogs are amphibians user, not reptiles.

Not to mention Kek represents Darkness, Obscurity(anonymity), and chaos. Things that are opposed to (((their))) desires.

I think that you might have mental health problems user.

Magic defies empirical quantification or academic dissection, it just is.

I'll be glad when summer ends and you go back to school.

Fuck off
>>>/fringe/

Please someone have that picture of David Icke wrapped in tinfoil.

The Egyptians believed that before the world was formed, there was a watery mass of dark, directionless chaos. In this chaos lived the Ogdoad of Khmunu (Hermopolis), four frog gods and four snake goddesses of chaos. These deities were Nun and Naunet (water), Amun and Amaunet (invisibility), Heh and Hauhet (infinity) and Kek and Kauket (darkness). The chaos existed without the light, and thus Kek and Kauket came to represent this darkness. They also symbolized obscurity, the kind of obscurity that went with darkness, and night.

The Ogdoad were the original great gods of Iunu (On, Heliopolis) where they were thought to have helped with creation, then died and retired to the land of the dead where they continued to make the Nile flow and the sun rise every day. Because of this aspect of the eight, Budge believe that Kek and Kauket were once deities linked to Khnum and Satet, to Hapi - Nile gods of Abu (Elephantine). He also believed that Kek may have also been linked to Sobek.

Kek (Kuk, Keku) means darkness. He was the god of the darkness of chaos, the darkness before time began. He was the god of obscurity, hidden in the darkness. The Egyptians saw the night time, the time without the light of the sun, as a reflection of this chaotic darkness.

The characteristics of the third paid of gods, Keku and Kauket, are easier to determine, and it is tolerable certain that these deities represent the male and female powers of the darkness which was supposed to cover over the primeval abyss of water; they have been compared by Dr. Brugsch with the Erebos of the Greeks.

– The Gods of the Egyptians, E. A. Wallis Budge

As a god of the night, Kek was also related to the day - he was called the "bringer-in of the light". This seems to mean that he was responsible for the time of night that came just before sunrise. The god of the hours before day dawned over the land of Egypt. This was the twilight which gave birth to the sun.

The feminine of the god Kek, Kauket (Keket) was a much more obscure goddess than her husband. She was a snake-headed woman who ruled over the darkness with her husband. Her name also meant darkness, as did her husband's name, but with a feminine ending.

O you eight chaos gods, keepers of the chambers of the sky…The bnbn [phoenix] of Ra was that from which Atum came to be as … Kek, darkness… I am the one who begot the chaos gods again, as Heh, Nun, Amun, Kek. I am Shu who begot the gods.

– Coffin Text, Spell 76

Kauket was the feminine to Kek's masculine, more of a representation of duality than an actual goddess, so she was even less of a deity than Kek, and much more of an abstract.

She was, though, also related to the day - she was the "bringer-in of the night". This seems to show her to be the goddess of the night, just after sunset. The goddess of the the hours of the evening, as night covered Egypt, and the sun had disappeared. This was the twilight which turned into the darkness of night.

The Illuminati are into Moloch the owl god who wants sacrifices and is in all the Jew books like the old testament.

The frog God is the deity that takes you into the deep dark water (subconscious) where you meet your power animal (belly of the whale) and then if you pass the test and absorb the knowledge, you are then reborn like the phoenix from the ashes.

Kek is a frog
Kauket is a serpent

They both represent chaos but male and female interpretations thereof. Two wings of the same beast.

Male chaos is change
Female chaos is stagnation

Though paradoxical, stagnation also counts as chaos because thing not changing would be unnatural.

Kek and Kauket are concepts that are represented tin almost every mythology and religion and even fiction.

If you've played Warhammer 40k

The reason I chose 40k is because of something very specific Nurgle represents, comfiness. You see, the Abyss feels lukewarm, slightly comforting, but you'd still need a blanket to get /comfy/.

Also there infinite ways to map a mythology to something.
You could also say that the 4 main internet archetypes represent the 4 chaos gods.

Khorne
Slaanesh
Nurgle
Tzeentch

WE WUZ

sage
YOU JUST MADE A FUCKING THREAD ON THIS YOU FRINGE CUNT

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

Same thread twice a fucking day from the same idiot

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

Same thread twice a fucking day from the same idiot

Mental asylums were invented for people like you. Please, if the voices in your heads are telling you to hang yourselves, please do it.

I bet Smiley did this

BUMP!

All I want to do is research ancient religions you cunt.

SAGE!

You're a faggot and you should kill yourself. Your delusions about MSPaint frog fairies are actively detrimental to our cause and make us all look like lunatics.

Also you do know that SAGE doesn't do anything other than not bump the thread right?

Fuck off you newfag with a stick eternally deeply rammed up your ass.

This thread isn't about meme magic or the Occult honestly

It's about anthropological research into an ancient religion.

Bump before I go to sleep.

Yeah, keksters worship their own opinions or euphoria.

Here you go faggots.

Also, polite sage since I think the whole magical maymays stuff is inane bullshit.

for shame
i am also ashamed for i did not save it

ropeculture.org/2016/07/07/memes-frames-and-power-dynamics/

>>>Holla Forums

go back to your home.

SoBe confirmed as official beverage of Kek? Topkek and SoBe as eucharist? The body and blood of Kek, poured out for you.

Shit dude…

I, for one, welcome our new amphibian overlords.

Liz Blizz: If you want to honor both Kek and Ice Age Chan at once.

This bottle was the first appearance of SoBe's mascot, 'Mr. Green'.

Interesting ad copy:

HE'S DEFINITELY READY TO TAKE REALITY TO THE NEXT LEVEL!

The link:
phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=78265&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=424060&highlight=

Someone get this hothead outta here.

And this weird video.

Well, Egyptians thought the Pharaoh was a god. Also, it's less autistic than worshiping an ancient god.

applied memetics, is that you?

Fuck you I'm not going to worshiping a fellow human being.

Some people are more than mere human beings user.

and the SoBe drink I mentioned is put out by Pepsi.
Pepsi SoBe
Pepi Sobek
Think about it.

What is that drink, user? I've seen it in stores a while ago and I assumed its something you mix with alcohol since it was on the same shelf as those drink mixes.

No man is worthy of worship.

Is tumblr a manifestation of Kek's feminine side?

How about you fuck off?

I HEREBY DECLARE SoBe™ THE OFFICIAL Holla Forums MEME MAGIC DRINK

I HEREBY DECLARE SoBe™ "LIZZ BLIZZ™" THE OFFICIAL ICE AGE MEME MAGIC DRINK

No you fucking Heretic

I agree why the fuck would an ancient god of obscurity want us to buy fucking soda?

Is this some marketing scheme?

DUBS CONFIRMS

pls respond fam

Kill yourself fam

Teas, smoothie-like juices, and juices.

They have a line of alcohol mixers and just general flavors, 37 or something

And no this isn't a corporate push for sobe, what the fuck would they gain from appealing to maybe 300 autistic users, it's just genuine meme magic relation - the more we think of something, the more it will influence reality. Meme magic drinks fit the bill, you don't think of ouroboros when you drink a fucking coke

also sobe is owned by pepsico so try not to give them that much money

No, Liz Blizz doesn't even exist any more so I'm not trying to get anyone to buy it. Well actually I just looked it up and they renamed it to SoBe Pina Colada apparently. So yeah you could mix it with rum if you wanted. I only thought of it because I used to drink it all the time at Subway back in the day, and my brain makes weird connections to logos and names when I read these meme threads.

Still it's a fucking distraction to talk about a goddamn soft drink.

Faggot

There isn't exactly a Bible on Kek unless we make one. So this academics thread will take a while

So post some of your Egyptology research, faggot.

Praise Kek
Praise Tzeentch

Last SoBe post from me, I promise. They used to put these weird esoteric messages inside the caps.

Kek was a member of the ogdoad, a set of 8 primodial divinities who were worshiped primarily at Hermopolis(Egyptian name: Khnum Khemenu, Eight Town). They included Nun(god of the primordial watery substance of the void, had no cult but temples would set up sacred pools in his honor), Amun(god of imminence and hidden powers things who would rise to become one of the chief gods of the egyptians and was believed to be a self-generated creator who lay hidden in the primordial void until he set creation into motion), Heh(god of boundless time and space) and of course Kek(god of darkness and concealment). Due to the elevation of Amun some later variants of the ogdoad had in his place the god Nia(nothingness). These gods had female consorts who were largely the same deities with an t stuck to the end of their names and had the heads of snakes instead of frogs.
The myth of the eight is simple enough. In the time of the Ogdoad's rule there was nothing but a dark watery void in which the eight ogdoad dwelled in a state of balance and harmony. But this harmony over time came to be disturbed and as a result the ogdoad fell into a state of disorder that led to the rise of the first material creation, the mound of the benben, the cosmic egg or the water lily depending on the story from which the egyptian creator god emerges and begins the process of birthing the gods and the material universe. The ogdoad could and were thought of as the collective mothers and fathers of the creator god and as kindly grandparents to creation. They've also got a poorly recorded connection to the sky and one of their functions was to raise the sun from the underworld in the morning in the form of eight baboons
Now and this is an angle very poorly covered by online sources, ruling over the Ogdoad was the god Thoth, god of writing, numbers and magic who was the patron god of Hermopolis. The ogdoad are sometimes called the eight souls of Thoth and in some accounts the creation of the primordial mound/cosmic egg/sacred lotus whatever was by his design and thus Thoth is the true creator of the universe.
A theory that could be advanced with an eye to Indo-European conceptions of cyclical time is that Kek who was not particularly worshiped in ancient egypt is becoming more important now because we have entered the Kali Yuga. The world is approaching its destruction and rebirth so the Ogdoad are rising in power and activity in preperation for the end of this age and the beginning of the next one and Kek is acting for as a tutelary god who will lead us towards enlightenment before everything goes to hell.

I didn't think this shit could become any more cancerous… then somebody starts spamming a specific brand name

Remember in Jurassic Park they used frog DNA to clone the dinosaurs? In the book there was a strong theme of Chaos Theory and a fractal is shown at the beginning of each chapter.

SOBE IS FOR CUCKS

Lurk moar

Sobek cucks the weak, like Trump cucks Jeb.

Shouldn't you be taking care of your country, you Turkish man.

Top Kek.

Man I miss those days. The only half decent thing they have now is coconut water.

Not to mention that some frogs can change their sex if they need to depending on how many males/females are in the population. Which is how the dinosaurs escaped the park in the first place.

The Ancient Egyptians are finally getting back at the Chosen for all that plagues and parting red sea kikery.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
As a concept, Kuk was viewed as androgynous, his female form being known as Kauket (also spelled as Keket), which is simply the female form of the word Kuk.

You cannot learn or analyze meme magic, dear agent.

Unless you're a politically incorrect shitlord your brain will not have the mana leylines to pull it off.

So… Does is this more time traveling meming or did the ancients somehow know about frogs being transsexuals?

Yall need to read about shamanism and stuff. The Egyptians had "The Tree of Life" which was basically a form of Ayahuasca that was made from the Acacia Nilotica bush. Remember how Moses talked to a burning bush and talked to God? Guess what, it was likely an Acacia Nilotica that he made the drink out of or even synthesized DMT from it and "burned the bush." People talk of seeing Egyptian/Aztec stuff on DMT/ayahuasca and DMT/ayahuasca pretty much let you physically see the inner workings of your mind. If you can see the inner workings of your consciousness you'll see the inner workings of the universe. "As within, so without."

The Freemasons that are all about pyramids n shit also funded some of Strassman's DMT research.

realitysandwich.com/314264/the-use-of-dmt-in-early-masonic-ritual/

disinfo.com/2015/04/use-dmt-early-masonic-ritual/

shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/14379005

collective-evolution.com/2014/05/31/the-tree-of-life-acacia-nilotica/

Reminder that people who think they are casting magic spells by making memes belong in the oven. Reminder the same fag has been pushing sigil magic on halfpol for years now. He also thinks V For Vendetta is a magic spell.

One of the plagues was frogs. Although most sources online associate that with Heqet who was a frog goddess, not Kek. Frogs were apparently associated with a number of deities in Egypt. Frogs be harbringers of great changes or 'happenings'
exemplore.com/spirit-animals/Egyptian-Animal-Spirit-Guides-Cat-Bull-Frog-Jackal-and-More

boards.4chan.org/k/thread/30666547#p30666666

PRAISE KEK

Fuck off butt shoah'd christcuck. No one, even Christ himself, likes you.

Go die you wannabe kike.

Does anyone have the meme magic webm? The one with the Les Bains plane crash?

Also, its scary how accurate that row of Pepes is. 2004, young and idealistic. 2012, broken and contemplating suicide. 2014, feeling better, comfy. 2016, having fun with the memes.

KEK gets get.

Magic.

Stop worshipping this shit. A demonic cult is no way to improve the world.

archive.is/91s6c
Kek was involved in the discovery of gasses, I wish I could make this shit up, he wanted us to gas the kikes all along.

Not only that but kek was seen as the "negative existence" of the jewish god in their kabbalah
archive.is/QAzOO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ein_Sof

the frog demon, has taken you all for fools.

Also here's some of the images from the texts where kek is mentioned, see if anybody can make something of them.
Sorry for shit quality, they're the largest I could find

SAGE AND REPORT SLIDE THREADS THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS

I thought kek was part of pol cilture

Oh fuck.

Same user that posted this and been mulling this over, DMT/ayahuasca/tree of life allows us to see our conscious and what are anonymous imageboards? They are the collective conscious of humanity in form. The Egyptians mastered the consciousness and came up with kek the frog God and 4chan did the same. Am I making any sense with this?

Same user. Okay so this is kind of difficult to explain but our minds learn to focus on on certain aspects of reality that are necessary for survival so imagine that eventually we see technology, websites and such as a necessity of survival. Eventually our focus is only on the technology in our hands. Eventually our conscious would evolve/devolve into the world of the internet and we would become internet beings. It would be like our perception of reality went from 3d to 2d. If that is possible, could we not have went from 4d to 3d? Eventually our minds would run on the code that writes the internet. Laws of physics, atoms, matter and all that are the code that writes our reality so could our reality not be lines of code written by 4th dimensional beings and taking DMT would be like an internet being gaining access to the collective conscious of the internet or like taking a line of code that writes anonymous image boards? I remember reading about shamanism and the guy took ayahuasca (form of DMT) and he saw Egyptian gods. The gods like kek that the ancient egyptians wrote pictures of on the wall. So he in a sense took the anonymous image board code that the 4th dimensional beings wrote and gained access to the collective conscious of the 3d world. The infinity symbol means it goes on and on forever. The 4th dimensional beings thag wrote the coding of this reality shitposted frogs on the walls of the pyramids. The pyramids ysed to have smooth limestone on the outside of them and were supposed "beacons of light." Is Holla Forums not where frogs are shitposted on the walls? Is Holla Forums not the beacon of light? IS Holla Forums NOT INFINITY CHAN. Eventually those that devolve into the 2d conscious will look into the vast reaches of the internet and see space like we do and eventually they will shitpost frogs on their 2d walls and will take lines of anonymous image board code and they will write lines of code that will make up their anonymous image boards and will shitpost to get repeating digits, digits that they gained from their conscious written in the 3d world that the 3d conscious beings got from the 4th dimensional conscious beings. Praise kek, 777 get

IT GOES ON AND ON AND ON FOREVER. THE JEWS KNOW ABOUT THIS. THIS IS WHAT THEY HIDE FROM US. ARE THEY NOT RUNNING THE STUFF THAT IS DEVOLVING OUR CONSCIOUS INTO THE 2D WORLD? DOES THIS MAKE SENSE?

OPEN YOUR MIND TO THE REALITY WE TRANSCENDED FROM. PRAISE KEK Holla Forums IS THE SAVIOR OF HUMANITY. DO NOT LET US DEVOLVE INTO 2D CONSCIOUS. SAVE THE HUMAN RACE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

PRAISE KEK

GET

Just fuck my shit up.

Been reading some /fringe/ stuff lately, and memes tie in quite well with it. In some occult philosophies, everything that exists outside the material realm is a form of meme, something that man has thought of and devoted (usually just mental/etheric) energy to. Give a thought/idea enough energy, and it can legitimately manifest. That's all gods are: very powerful memes. Due to all the energy given to them, they have "minds" of their own, and have become real beings, just on a non-physical plane. If we continue to PRAISE KEK, his powers will grow and manifest more readily, just as they did in ancient times.
Memes can become very, very real through devotion of mental/etheric energy.
PRAISE KEK

So imagine you're staring off into the depths of space it would be like you are a being on a website that is staring off into the vastness of the internet.

Could the faggots that are only attracted to 2d be the first sign of this devolution?

Explains why gods require praise, sacrifice, etc.

I have worked on a theory i called The Circular Expanding Theory of Kek. I am sure there is more work to do, but this is just a quick observation of the phenomena.

Observations:
* People want change
* Through organized effort people has a shared will of change. - The basis for all organized religion.

In the most effective way of the non-organized mass of people, a will of change has been materialized. Through the advanced metaphysics of these, an outlet of change appears in the most effective and realistic fashion, from the initial request of aforementioned people.

* A savior has been requested and called for.
* Pepe appears, in his glory he ascend down to us from another dimension.
* People begin to worship Kek.

People want change + Kek + Patronage + Law of Attraction + Increasing power of will to change = The Expanding Circle Theory of Pepe

This, those we are against worship Moloch.

You see, they ignore these gets.

2014 was the tipping point at which he went smug. He wasn't happy or comfy.

If Kek is a frog is the water the internet and the land real space? As a frog he should be able to master both.

It very well could be, my friend told me that he knows a kid that can't even speak because he spends so much time on his tablet. Imagine how that child will be when he grows up and how his children will be they will only focus on their technological reality, this is the path humanity is gearing towards. Look at the supposed begining of man, it was very violent and barbaric and they overtime became tamed into what we are today, right before we transcend into the technological reality. The reality that we are very violent in and perform raids on other sites just like the begining of man. I am also the one that posted the 666666 get of praise kek earlier with the link to the /k/ thread, idk if that means I have a high power level or if it means my thoughts here are moe respectable or what. "As above so below, as within so without, it always has been and it always will be."

Don't frogs usually REE in the morning? Or do they do that at night?

It's just like anons browsing the chans at 4AM.

does molyneux know more than he lets on? because that was exactly the game mechanic of black and white

How has noone made the connection between KEK and Hermes Trismegistus?

You could possibly be contributing to their energy. Everything that is sentient has a self-preservation mechanic, and perhaps gods cannot produce energies needed for survival on their own. It could also be that the men that follow gods came up with rituals/sacrifices in order to benefit themselves. God, on the other hand, needs nothing that we mortals can offer.

Enlighten us on how Hermes thrise blessed is related to KEK?

The Ogdoad are often referred to as the 'Eight Souls of Thoth'.

And Hermes Trismegistus may be a representation of the syncretic combination of the Greek god Hermes and the Egyptian god Thoth.

The Ogdoad and to a greater extent, Thoth were worshipped at a place called 'Hermopolis' (Khmun)

In Greek, the city was named 'Hermopolis' after Hermes, whom the Greeks identified with Thoth, because the city was the main cult centre of Thoth, the god of magic, healing and wisdom.

One day we need to do a Holla Forums trip to Egypt. A Holla Forumsgrimage. All this Kek discussion really makes me want to get into Egyptology/Egyptian archeology.

Thank you.

Checked. Pure coincidence I'm sure.

Just some rambling on my lunchbreak:

The frog was born in the ocean of piss, obscure and unknown to any and all.
The frog reached maturity in the infinite sea of salt, famous and infamous.

The frog will herald the great change Amun has hidden in the dark when he reaches clear waters. When Kek is praised in the Promised Chan all will be made clear and the Path Of Light will be known to all. Lulz will be had, bantz will reign down on the unbelievers, and ebin OC will flow freely.

The Promised Chan lays bare to the world our way of thinking, shows us for the shepards we have unintentionally trained ourselves to be. Father shall post with son, mother shall post with daughter, and neighbour shall post with neighbour tho none know the other. In the Promised Chan name goes directly with merit, awarded by admin as curse and honorific. In the Promised Chan the Eternal September of old has ended, gratefully falling to an Eternal August of studious lurking before posting. In the Promised Chan the upload limit is a torrented gig and you can attach eight of any kind of file to your post. In the Promised Chan fancy text works as intended.

In the Promised Chan nothing is banned, for the users are not edgelords or retards but operators and gentlemen. That is what KEK heralds, a bright white age of posting. Gold is too dull to describe such an age.

Bump for scholarly nonsense