How was your day today user?

how was your day today user?

be me

heres some roses

I feel like I know everything already from watching my mother drive, its really fucking boring practising for it. Its like how I learnt English, I didn't even know there was rules for the language like "i before e" until I was in grade 10, I just copied and then repeated how people talked and wrote.

Reported.

I'm not under 18 mate, I've put off getting my license for a while because I would always catch the bus and I'm just plain fucking lazy

Promise?

Catgirls > Cars

I'll take it to the next level and give you a pinky promise

This is what it's going to be like untill i leave for college again on Saturday, minus the last 3 lines

is this pic real?

The details of my life are quite inconsequential… very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum… it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

NEET 4 lyfe

Great film

What are you playing Mafia 1 on? I've searched all over for a steam key but could never find one.

Kill yourselves losers, this is low energy for me

or was i free till 17?

Living the dream ah m8?

Why did you post that ugly troll faced bitch? My day was fine until I saw it

My day was kind of boring but ok.

Kill yourself you nigger wannabe trash.

and it's now.

I found one of my favorite hentai camics again after a month of intense searching so i'm extremely happy

No, kill YOUR self you uncultured idiot.

Now, from where do I recognize this?

I'm starting to loose my mind here.

My life is complete.

Honestly, my average day is more interesting.

My day is shit since i dont have kaley cuocos nudes

i am currently jerking it right now.

Your life seems so cozy, user.

Oh god, that pic brings on so many feels.