TRUMP WILL DROP PENCE BY NEXT MONTH

Theres no way Trump can win with this low energy VP.

Dubs wills it in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/147495137831/gingrich-pence-and-monitoring-mosques
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aside from the fact that there are a multitude of threads on this, Trump needed someone toned down to balance out his high energy approach and ease the concerns of the pearl-clutching normalfags who are easily scared by energy.

Trump already dropped a load into Pence.

Watch Trump's poll numbers skyrocket due to the voter segments he just swung to his favor with this guy.

He didn't pick Pence for people like you or I. We were gonna vote Trump no matter what. He picked Pence for the evangelical and socially conservative vote. Even swinging 10 or 15% of them in his favor is going to be enough to make a difference.

There's times when I enjoy and agree with this board, but then there's times when people are just being full on idiots. Trump was smart by picking Pence. It gave him a bunch of brownie points from conservatives and the GOP.

I think he likely had their vote anyway. Push comes to shove, those types would just hit "R" come election. Even if they hold their nose while doing it. No one with a brain or at least a flimsy grasp on reality wants Hillarly in the White House.

He really wanted the Johnny Quest vote.

He's run a good campaign, but he's made seriously stupid mistakes lately, inspired by compromised (((Ivanka))). Hiring Manafort, picking Pence, who's everything he's running against.

Ivanka is his secret weapon. Mark my words. I think she'll hit the campaign trail in favor of women's health issues, but promote fertility (based on her accounts recent Tweets)

dubs have spoken

I said "at least flimsy". So I implied no so such thing. But even someone who isn't too aware of what goes on in the world should have some discernment about Hillary. There's really nothing positive about her.

Every Pepe needs a Wojak, Pence is Trump's

Amazing that so many fuckers here don't listen to Stone's interviews. The guy telegraphs virtually everything (practically the campaign brain).

Earlier this week, he was pointing out that the VP is essentially meaningless in presidential campaigns… implying that the smart pick is the low/no energy guy.

Others like newt, krispy. sessions, flynn all have baggage that can distract from Trump, while Pence is the invisible man.

Brit here.

Can't pretend to know everything about Pence, but can you concern trolling cunts fuck right off the board please?

I saw Trump and Pence's full speech yesterday and Pence, from a purely 'I have an election to win' standpoint, may be Trump's smartest move yet.

He's eloquent and collected where Trump is off-the-cuff and freewheeling. He's a clean-cut square-jawed Idaho Christian farmboy to Trump's ageing yuppie. Religious, conservative, family-oriented, son in the Marines - ticks all the right boxes. In other words, he's basically the 'straight man' of this double act, and I suspect he'll swing a ton of working-class and Christian votes to Trump by being a calmer, more traditionally-conservative contrast. Trump was never going to win core Shitllary voters over no matter who the VP pick was, but Pence will probably hoover up undecideds and working-class Hillary-hating Democrats.

And can't he use these people later on anyway? I think I heard from Fox News that he could use these people as sec of state, advisors, etc.

What does the VP even do, other than wait for the president to die so he can take over? It makes sense to pick a quiet beta who won't cause a fuss, and god forbid Trump actually get killed, take and keep the advisors and administration that Trump's selected without causing much of a fuss.

Diblerman says a low energy VP is exactly what Trump needs.

blog.dilbert.com/post/147495137831/gingrich-pence-and-monitoring-mosques

>The Pence Pick

''>You might be wondering what I think of Trump’s decision to pick Mike Pence for VP, given that Pence has disagreed with Trump on substantive policy issues in the past.

Pence dropping the ball and having low energy.

Trump fires him.

"Trump will do anything he has to, to Make America Great Again"

KEK DOES NOT APPROVE OF THIS THREAD
BEGONE FOUL HERETIC TO THE DEPTHS OF TEL AVIV WHENCE YOU CAME

I think we may be missing a key part of this. Pence could essentially be an avatar for the normie conservatives that haven't woken up to reality yet. Calling Trump a racist or whatever is old news to people at this point and they may feel like he brings it on himself by being so outspoken and abrasive. When Pence begins to be compared to Hitler just by sheer association with Trump, the normies may start to realize that they are automatically considered racist by default, which in turn would make the attacks less effective.

This is more depressing than it should be.

Wishful thinking. Normies are universally batshit fucking retarded and have to be fucking spoonfed information for it to stick.

Exactly this. As for VPs, we have Biden visiting Australia right now. Don't think anybody knows who he is. Would anyone even associate him with Obama's reign?

I suspect that is exactly why Gingrich went off on Hannity like he did. These guys know exactly what they're doing. I think Gingrich is looking forward to interesting times working for Trump.