Human rights

Reminder, for those of you who haven't noticed : The "human rights", or should we say Goyim rights, are basically a new set of tablets of Moses, "guided" by the Jewish God the Eye from the Cloud, the Voice from the Fire.

The same symbol you will find in all Masonic lodges and the same symbol you will find in all Christian Churches.

This is the God who you bow down to, my Christian friends. We all know who was behind the French revolution and who set up these Rights.

Jews, as per usual.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/revelation/2-9.htm
biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

itt: heretics and atheists sperging at each other, the thread

Only whites were considered human back then

/thread/

Nothing surprising.
IT was just proto-communism.
Give stupid greedy people unfounded wishes that they are somehow equal to one another and to their kings.

Based in fiction and not biological reality. Funny that natural selection takes care of these idiots when their precious human rights card gets torn to shreds when faced with the blender of fate. The longer you try to stall it the harder it will churn.

!?!?! translation!?

Voting is just another tool used by authoritarians to cloak and justify their power as they can no longer rely on divine right since we burst that bubble, so they'll base their "right" to power on ad populum fallacies instead. Letting us vote is nothing but an empty gesture to give us the semblance of control when really the only options are the ones approved by the state and media. It's insane and defeatist to keep doing the same thing, voting over and over just because everyone else does, and expecting different results. It is no measure of good health to conform to an ill society. Democracy is tyranny by majority. This is why no ONE single politician, president, king, leader, or even group of people could ever represent any and all people in the entire world fairly, honestly, and without bias. We need a new system that functions on the philosophy that the greatest expression of freedom is doing whatever you want so long as it does not harm or effect anyone else. By voting you are voting yes for the system, you are going out of your way to scribble a check on a piece of paper that says "I have faith in this system". By continuously choosing the lesser of two evils, picking option poop over option doodoo, you are feeding the oppressive troll that is this system. If voting could truly change the system it would be illegal.

i was being attacked by all these voices doing cid once, I thought i was going schizo so i tried calling for god. the voices went away and there was this triangle of light with a center of even greater light. these semi transparent people were worshiping it. i never new what to make of this. did i see the devil? please respond

I know we're getting raided by 4cuck but this is stupid even for them.

Utopian. You would need a society of ultra-rational high IQ autists for this to even come close to working.

Good goy.

this is a pro-voting shill

Those are the human rights made during the French Revolution, and to justify the existence of the Republic.
Your theory about jews might have stand a chance if those were written AFTER the Revolution (during the Empire or the Restauration), because before then, Jews were persecuted, hated, and guillotined.

Also, nobody respected those rights for a good century or two. The writers of those rights did the terreur later.

Wait, so maybe Jews are actually the good guys? Maybe white people's animosity towards them is the same as nigger's animosity towards whites? Maybe the Jews are too smart for us and we can't know their ways, just like niggers can't know our ways. Pls no shill.

I dont want to close my eyes, I dont want to some thing somethign AND I DONT WANT TO MISS A THI-ING

The Masons were influenced by Egyptian mysticism AKA JEWS. IT WAS ALWAYS JEWS.

Voting is retarded except in two cases:
A.) Direct republican democracy with uncucked media and state sponsored politicians which give their lives out in the open
B.) Hitler style politician that will cleanse the government and gradually bring A.

But usually it's just virtue signaling that give you the illusion of actually having a vote above corporations and jews.

I'm jewish, or at least I was. I'm something different now.
I want everyone to know the truth.

you have to keep in mind that alot of the jew meme is just spread by some of the more angry Holla Forumsers or Holla Forums jokers, and by some who legitimately believe the jews are at fault for everything- but i discovered a deeper agenda to the whole jew meme.

some shills who want that jew meme spread WANT everyone to focus all their attention and frustration for all their problems on a giant generalized group of religious people so that they are distracted and don't give any attention to the true leaders of the global elite cult. the tops of corporations and government.

those leaders also claim to be jewish to further this meme so that everyone looks at them and goes "the jews control my life! fuck them!" but Again, they will do nothing but be upset towards a bunch of random people in the general population. this works for them because Yet still, the global elite cult bosses are left alone. untouched by any responsibility.

biblehub.com/revelation/2-9.htm

biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm

remember though, the whole devil thing is just the global cult's false religion. just because they think it's real and worship that false idol, doesn't make it real.

Reminder, OP is a faggot and coward.

Deal with Jews later. TODAY, it's shitskins driving trucks.

A kike isn't going to rape me and am handsome as fuck xD. A kike isn't going to move in next door with ten relatives. A kike isn't going to try and make me a Jew.

Fucking Masonic Lodges hahaha. Old guys playing cards talking about the good old days.

Mosques however, contain shitheads plotting to kill us.

Good job showing us to disregard your whole post in the first 3 sentences. And reading through the rest is typical redirection.
The only good jews are apostate jews. And those are even more rabid than the usual nazi. See Bobby Fischer.

Jews just corrupt shit. Just as they did to the Assyrian/Egyptian mythology and law system.

what did I say wrong? some people on Holla Forums are mad, some are joking, and some are shills shilling. some are legit people with legit opinions.

but who did the what now? how?

can you give me some more backround? apopsicleprostate jews? booby fish?

I'm legit curious, aside form the jokes I threw in here.

But we don't have any human rights.
read this, and tell me this applies to Europeans.
———————————————————————-
Article 1:All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.

Article 2: forbids "distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status".

Article 3, the first cornerstone of the Declaration, proclaims the right to life, liberty and security of person -a right essential to the enjoyment of all other rights. This article introduces articles 4 to 21, in which other civil and political rights are set out, including: freedom from slavery and servitude; freedom from torture and cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment; the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law; the right to an effective judicial remedy; freedom from arbitrary arrest, detention or exile; the right to a fair trial and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal; the right to be resumed innocent until proved guilty; freedom from arbitrary interference with privacy, family, home or correspondence; freedom of movement and residence; the right of asylum; the right to a nationality; the right to marry and to found a family; the right to own property; freedom of thought, conscience and religion; freedom of opinion and expression; the right to peaceful assembly and association; and the right to take part in the government of one's country and to equal access to public service in one's country.
———————————————————————–
Doesn't get better when you look at the European section:
———————————————————————–
Article 2: a duty to refrain from unlawful killing, a duty to investigate suspicious deaths and, in certain circumstances, a positive duty to prevent foreseeable loss of life.

Article 4 prohibits slavery, servitude and forced labour

Article 5 provides that everyone has the right to liberty and security of person. Liberty and security of the person are taken as a "compound" concept - security of the person has not been subject to separate interpretation by the Court.

Article 6 provides a detailed right to a fair trial, including the right to a public hearing before an independent and impartial tribunal within reasonable time, the presumption of innocence, and other minimum rights for those charged with a criminal offence

Article 9 provides a right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion.

This. Jewish "laws" are a joke.

exactly.
Going to make a longer infograph about this, with concrete examples, but that's some time in the future.

human rights are a problem when the "wrong" people do it.

it's a total scam.

exactly.
Going to make a longer infograph about this, with concrete examples, but that's some time in the future.

That isn't true in France. They had a bad case of negrophilia even back then. The French were basically the first wiggers in history.

>>>Holla Forums

Being Jewish is biological. You are still a kike.

always been degenerates, but for fuck sakes, using that as an excuse to say "let's have a society where 12 YO gets raped on a daily basis" is just retarded.

Okay. Sage.

That works only if each individual is a closed system.

Reminder to hide and report religious D&C.