So what sort of conspiracy theories does Holla Forums believe in?

So what sort of conspiracy theories does Holla Forums believe in?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibition_in_the_United_States#Organized_crime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I heard that during prohibition, the US gov smuggled methanol bottles into the black market (methanol is the bad kind of alcohol, ethanol is the good kind). Users went mad and/or blind so the gov could say "see, alcohol is bad for you :^)". I didn't read about it but it seems plausible.

None, because conspiracy theories are inherently reactionary.

the rich and powerful regularly attend orgies where they rape little kids to death

I believe it's no coincidence that MLK was murdered the moment he started talking about class.

Is this a meme post? I mean 'conspiracy' is a term applied by MSM commentators to anything they want to keep secret. I'm certain during the 60s and 70s the idea that the Feds were infiltrating and disrupting civic rights activists and setting up their own controlled opposition would have been considered a conspiracy. Little closer to home, how about the fact that the US had been agitating towards a revolution in Syria since 2006?

Well maybe not to death but the Epstein thing shows they probably molest children regularly.

Jump off a cliff

OP is CIA, he's gathering intel on ammunition to use to co-opt Holla Forums declasscucked memes into conspiracy jet fuel memes.

Wake up sheeple.

The International Irish

Tony blair Killed David Kelly

The SLOVENE PEOPLE built the GANGSTER DEADLY COMMUNIST COMPUTER GOD with ASTROCISM

This is established fact, at least in the UK.

Probably true. Robin Cook was suspect has hell too.

Honestly, I believe that the rich have illuminati type meetings and shit, and plan many, if not most things that happen.

I should note that I only recently developed this theory, and was high at the time, as I am now

You need to read more theory.

Implying conspiracy theories aren't theories

9/11 and Pearl Harbor were false flags in order to justify an American war economy.

Also this.

I just read something about this, it's not a conspiracy theory. There is documented proof that the U.S intentionally poisoned alcohol during the prohibition well aware that some sorry sap would probably get a sip. In total, something like 10,000 people died over the course of the prohibition due to illnesses contracted from the tainted alcohol.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibition_in_the_United_States#Organized_crime

I couldn't find/didn't look for the source for the 10,000 dead people

I'm actually surprised by the number of people here who disagree with the whole "9/11 was an inside job" theory, especially considering all of the shady shit floating around it on the governments part (along with that guy who made mad bank from the insurance or something the falling of the towers brought).

Regardless of who did it, I think we can all agree in part on the impact of the event.

SJW I:E: Reactionary idpolism is being pushed in academia to gentrify speech to make it easier for corporations to sell products. Those same companies, at least their CEOs, also own the government. Coincidence? :^)

I know it sounds like made-up conspiracy theory nonsense, but I think that maybe it's actually true!

Let's not

I think some shady figure would ultimately benefit greatly from the rising nationalist populism in first world countries, and is actively pushing for it.

all these.

What the fuck are you smoking
We never even talk about 9/11 theories.
I'm getting pretty tired of people making wide claims about this board with zero precedence.

Except for the last one (cause of lack of evidence) true.

IDpol was even debunked as neoliberalism, by Wisecrack.
Also, I'll say it was deliberatly used in the latest years to make Hillary president.

Also, Dictatorship in country X was organized by the CIA. (It's a consipracy theory for most non-leftists)

That class AND conspiracy work in conjunction to create a ruling elite that forces the middle class to fight the poor.

Why would the goverment want to make people to stop drinking? It is one of the best methods of population control

Even the first Tropico knew this.

To increase productivity. (It failed and created the Mafia). .. … or was this the plan all along?

Maybe because people who made these laws at the time were actually spooked by the "duh generacy" meme?

Alcohol and club-culture are a good way to increase wageslavery though

Most traditional right wingers don't see alcohol or cigars as a problem

It is, of today.
Especialy since conversation is not promoted by the music.

In the '30s however, the pubs and so on, were perfect for the prols to go and discuss and even start unions and strikes.

I haven't thought of it that way, it makes sense now

Some people are easily upset.

Yes, "conspiracy theories" are inherently reactionary. Why? Because they're not a way to claim a "conspiracy" has taken or is taking place; they're a way to reduce a complex issue to a case of secret, evil, all-powerful causation.

Saying the CIA backed the 1973 Chilean coup is not a conspiracy theory, it's simply an historical fact. Assuming the CIA is a cabal of evildoers that is responsible for whatever bad thing happens because you guess it could be is a conspiracy theory.

In French, we've got a word that more accurately describe that tendency as a worldview : "conspirationnisme", conspiracism.

you mean the plot to south parks latest season?

But that's not the definition of "reactionary". A reactionary is someone who wants to restore a previous order (monarchist, nazi etc…), or the ideology of said order.

It has been mentioned before, in some relevant threads of days past. Not trying to make general claims here, just some people here I know disagree that with my position.

The US government created AIDS to kill the gays and the blacks.

Most conspiracy theories are pushed by the federal government to hide the fact that they have no power, and are slaves to corporate interests.

This one's pretty retarded tbh

As a native patagonian I believe that Hitler did escape to Argentina and died here of old age, many years after the war.

I also think there's a somewhat good chance that some governments are witholding information about alien contact

Mostly the ones that happened, like Gulf of Tonkin and funneling in drugs domestically.

The pentagon 'plane' was definitely a next gen drone.

the ones without raceist bullsh*t in tem

Kill yourself.