COUP IN ARMENIA

Armenak Minasyants [email protected]/* */

Internet providers are blocking #Facebook, #Twitter # #Instagram in #Armenia as #coup d'etat launchers are widely using them 4 mobilization

Conflict [email protected]/* */

ARMENIA: Reports an armed group on the streets in capital #Yerevan stormed a police station - @AlexKokcharov

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/areg.kyureghyan/videos/vb.100000493566986/1374037079289398/?type=2&theater
twitter.com/azatutyunradio
twitter.com/AlexKokcharov
ukrstream.tv/en/stream/protests_in_armenia_live_stream_of_radio_svoboda#.V4svF-grK70
rt.com/news/351668-yerevan-police-gunmen-hostage/
youtube.com/watch?v=qdz7aXSWkwg
flightradar24.com/a5d5336
youtube.com/watch?v=kZWuQS3ycb4
reddit.com/live/x9r3wwtkpi0m
archive.is/QewE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

facebook.com/areg.kyureghyan/videos/vb.100000493566986/1374037079289398/?type=2&theater

twitter.com/azatutyunradio

twitter.com/AlexKokcharov

Here's a livestream, I don't speak Armenian or whatever the hell they're speaking. Site says it's just protests.

ukrstream.tv/en/stream/protests_in_armenia_live_stream_of_radio_svoboda#.V4svF-grK70

Happening?

whoof, they are an unattractive people

1 killed as armed group seizes police HQ in Armenian capital, demands release of opposition head

One person has been killed and several others wounded as an armed group seized the headquarters of the police and interior troops in Yerevan, Armenia, local media reported.

The broadcaster that first reported the news hasn’t identified the victims of the attack, but other media outlets stated later that the local police chief, Valery Osipyan, is being held hostage.

Troops have been dispatched to the building, and the head of the country’s security forces, Vladimir Gasparyan, is on the scene as well.

I was just about to get some sleep…

idk it seems kind of a small scale happening, probably end with 15-30 dead, maybe 100+ if they are really serious.

Yeah, I don't think the Armenia micro happening is enough to keep me up all night.

It's just workplace violence.

Shoot the gun

Daily reminder Liz Mair has connections to Azerbaijan

Too many happenings….

did he get kicked out after he transitioned?

This looks way to small a scale to be a coup.

It was determined Lester was not Shariah compliant enough.

they are demanding the president resign and they captured the main police station in the capital so it cant be that small

youtube.com/watch?v=qdz7aXSWkwg

Representatives of the authorities have entered into talks with the attackers, according to an official statement from Armenia’s National Security Service.

“Today in the morning, a group of armed attackers stormed an Armenian police patrol regiment headquarters, and they are holding people hostage there at gunpoint,” it reads.

sauce?

Lots of workplace violence lately.

Dallas, Nice, Turkey and now Armenia.

I just woke up. What's the situation in roachland ? Is the coup over or it's still fog of war?

This sounds less like a coup and more like political shitflinging gone hot.

what a fucking ugly language

flightradar24.com/a5d5336

Idk but they have a command and control aircraft up

Must be pretty bad, then.

Weird, what the heck are they trying to achieve with a small group? Are they gambling on the people rising up or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=kZWuQS3ycb4

livestreaming again

People need to be triggered into action.
A small group could easily inspire a revolution.

Too soon kinda, need a bomb/nuke , civil war in France or the incoming financial collapse, then shit will really hit the fan.

Can any Hayastanons explain the political climate of Armenia as to why this is happening.

bump for my neighbouring christian jews.

I doubt many Armenians will be on here.

They learn Russian as a foreign language, not English.

Looks like they're using a Russian SV-98.

See, this is the go-to method of kickstarting an insurgency. Get some people riled up, then shoot at them with snipers, claiming it was the gubmint. Then the wave of sympathizers roll in and the UN denounces the standing goverment, saying they have "lost credibility".
Same thing happened in Ukraine, more or less.

What is Soros doing now?

Is armenia even relevant in the world?
I mean, what could come out of this coup?

The ZOG has its sights set on Armenia now?

Its a tightknit ally of Russia and has been having severe tensions with the neighboring oil state of Azerbaijan, a Turkish ally.

thread getting slid hard by new shitposts

HABBENING?

Any new information? Been seeing the same stuff repeated over and over the past 2.5ish hours on twitter.

reddit.com/live/x9r3wwtkpi0m

live thread

It's strange to me that there's such a lack of bloodlust during many of these happenings, they really have to work hard to get a decent score of casualties.

I see more graphic virtual death in a single minute of gameplay in my video games/genocide simulators these days.

archive.is/QewE0

Kill yourself. I can't wait for halfchan to be up again so all this cancer can go home.

I just woke up and read the thread title as "COUP IN AMERICA". My reaction was "huh, a little earlier than expected."

What a world.

This is problaby related to the Nagorno-Karabakh seperatist movement.

inb4 armenia accusing turkey of plotting coup attempt, the fire rises

MAKE ARARAT ARMENIAN AGAIN

Why did part of the Turkish military attempt a coup when it was obvious after the fact that it wasn't nearly enough to matter? Seems suicidal, or is there another angle to look at it from?

Secularism versus Islam. It's very likely the Secularists tried to stop Erdogan from turning Turkey into the defacto Islamic State.

Maybe they can hustle over to Azerbaijan once they're done in Armenia.

Genocide now?

big population on armenians live abroad.
you can see them shilling in armenian genocide theards for hayastan often.

Sticky this mods

look up that youtube video of an armenian wedding

its sickening how good the bride looked

hands down must be the best looking arab race on the face of the earth..

There's hundreds of thousands here in southern California. They're worse than niggers.

that rat soros back at his old tricks.
he grbbed the opportunity and wanted to ruin another country under the shwadow of the Turkey baking

I worked in Glendale, CA for a while, also known as Western Yerevan. Some of the Armenian women are total babes, but Armos as a whole make a point to let everyone know how much money they have and the men are grade A douchebags. Think of Jews if they were East Orthodox, and those are Armenians.

Drink bleach you uncultured burger. : ^ )

Uzbekistan wedding videos are far superior

And then English afterwards.

THIS IS JUST A FALSE FLAG

THEY WERE HIRING CRISIS ACTORS

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

DON'T BELIEVE THE JEWISH LIES

bump

Is that the kidnap the bride one?

I knew people who had to deal with Anita Sarkeesian loooong before faggotgate and they told me she is a typical armenian princess like the Cardassians