Opportunistic shilling on Trump

I know there is alot of threads on Trumps VP pick but I feel like i had to make my own. Hear me out here Holla Forums.

Since Trump has announced Pence as his VP pick on Friday shills have been out in fucking force trying to divide Holla Forums. I realize all of us here are not happy with Trumps choice of Pence and theirs no denying he is a jew loving cuckservative. The shills are using this to divide us by saying to not vote for Trump or not vote at all. That is not a option because if you dont vote for trump then you are handing over the country to a globalist bitch that is hell bent on destroying us and everything we hold dear. I hate to say it but there isnt going to be a perfect Holla Forums tier candidate anytime soon in the world, at least not yet. Believe me if there was a candidate running for president that said he wants to gas kikes, nuke Israel and be a second Hitler we would all gladly vote for him but we all no normies wont. But right now Trump is the closest and best thing we have to that. Remember why we have been supporting him all this time. He really is the best opportunity we have to making America nationalist and change things in our favor.

This. Just because he doesn't want to GTKRWN doesn't mean they have complete control of him.

I still firmly believe that he's doing this shit to placate them to give him time to get into office and start fucking their shit up.

And despite the constant shilling of "OMG TRUMP IS MOST PRO-ISRAEL CANDIDATE TRUMPCUCKS BTFO!!!!!!!" the heebs are still fucking terrified of him and in complete hysterics, still printing "HE'S LITERALLY HITLER GOYS PLS DON'T VOTE FOR HIM", and Soros is still going forward with his pet nigger army to try to get Martial Law declared so they can cancel the Election.

The Jews are terrified for a reason. I don't think for a second that they really believe he's on their side, so why should we think he's their puppet?

Thats exactly how Im looking at the whole thing

This.
No matter what, I'm still voting for him.

I like to think of trump as mussolini in that both aren't full 14/88 but are leading up to someone that is, who that is, I don't know

I should have taken a screenshot of the announcement email I received after this choice. It was something like

"I have chosen Mike Pence as my running mate, how much will you donate 50,100,250"

Kind of a turn off that the first email I got after the announcement was only a single sentence and another appear for funding.

As a side note, my email provider (that I pay for) keeps putting all Trump mails in the spam box no matter how many times I mark them as not spam.

Anyways, not impressed with Trump campaign emails so far but (I sign up for both sides to see what is going on) Hillary is shit too

nice

Voting for Trump's assassination = bleed the country dry by jews as we die a slow and painful death over the next 8 years.

Voting for Hillary = put the dog down quickly and get it over with.

Neither is particularly humane, but I'd rather die fast than by kike poisoning.

were already getting bleeded by jews

Yes, I'm well aware of the irreversible damage King Nigger has done to the country.

Potato

King Nigger's 8 years were to prep the bull. The next 8 are for the plans they put into place to be executed.

It's called 'Talmud Vision theatrics'.

Real bad goys don't get media attention.

Trump is up to his neck in jews and jews are up to their balls in his family.

I think you underestimate the Clinton's sheer power. They already hold the entire administration/government hostage. If Hillary Clinton is President, she will absolutely unleash WW3 against Russia. No one in the US Government will be able to stop her or fight her because of all the secrets she has stored. No secret American weapons to stop her, all those files have been sold off to Russia and China.

We'd see a violent purge on a massive scale. White genocide accelerated. By the time whites actually go and protest peacefully, as is the standard, they'll be mowed down.

I'm disappointed in Pence because of his pro-Israel stance and possibly scaring of moderates, but I'm mostly worried about assassination. That's the main thing. Beyond that I don't really give a shit about the VP pick. Trump's still the only person to vote for, just fingers crossed he doesn't get JFK'd.

Remember goys, any dissenting opinion is shilling

(((I can't believe how successful we've been at roping the fringe back into normie politics)))

I'd rather have Holla Forums fractured and divided rather than to have it support a jewish lapdog who's "only tricking the jews and is actually a sekrit Holla Forumsack"

Holla Forums is always divided you fucking gamergate cuckold.

remember the part that Yuri said about having to change the education system away from demoralization before much of anything else could be done?

remember the part where Trump wanted to disband the department of education?

Whoever it was people were going to bitch, even Sessions people would bitch about all his other positions but immigration. People need to suck it up and understand how politics is played: we can be ideologically pure because we're not doing anything but jacking off with each other, you can't afford that shit in the real game.

Hello, remember that bitch Hillary Clinton and all that cash she has? Yeah, he gotta beg for money, that's how the game is played.

Like how quick Merkel put down Germany? You're a CTR shill or a total retard, either way: kill yourself!

Hello, remember that bitch Hillary Clinton and all that cash she has? Yeah, he gotta beg for money, that's how the game is played.

Yes, they're doing this all for our benefit, to trick us barely 2000 souls into voting for trump thereby clenching the election. We're the lynchpin in the whole thing.

No, we're supporting him because he's moved the Overton window to bring nationalism back into mainstream discourse, now we keep pushing further. But stick to your ideologically pure circle jerks, that'll get you somewhere I'm sure.

Honestly, if you're not voting Trump, then what are you doing? Just sitting around and waiting for a revolution you'll never start?

It's not about being ideologically pure. It's about outright being a controlled opposition jewish puppet

Anyone here not voting for Trump should take their faggot asses over to >>>Holla Forums

I don't like Pence, I think he was shit decision considering the polls are tied as is, but that's not a reason to ever not considering voting for Trump.

Shills will never shift our vote away from Trump or convince us to not vote. Let them waste their shit lives trying to do the impossible.

Pence isn't fucking relevant enough to be controlled opposition. How fucking important do you think weak governor of Indiana is?

Who said I'm not voting for him? So if you plan to vote for someone, does that mean that the person should be immune to criticism in your eyes?

I was talking about Trump. Sure, vote for him. I will too, since I don't want to see that smug witch in the white house. But thinking that he's more than a philo-semite with maybe some civic nationalist views is wishful thinking

This.
It's not like the vp does a damn thing anyway. Name one thing Biden has done other than tell people to buy shotguns.
Or what about Cheney he about got his face shot off and that's all I know.

He's probobly starting up a clever ruse. And he seems to know about meme magic, given his choice in VP.

differing opinions are not "DnC", if you want a hugbox, fuckoff back to reddit

fucking pathetic manchildren

Anyone who thought he was Hitler or that electing him was going to magically save us was an idiot: Trump was always a means to an end, the end being pushing nationalism into mainstream. Trump isn't going to go far enough, but he's going to make it acceptable for the next leader to do so, and he will with a big mandate.

This is why Asians beat us: we're all ADD-riddled low attention span, instant gratification faggots and they can at least play the long game.

Sage for shit thread

in hindsight he kinda had to pic a globalist kike since the RNC would never shut the fuck up if he didn't.

No, the reason he picked Pence are pretty clear when you think about it: picking a bland boring cuckservative like Pence while threatening someone like Flynn most definitely gained him major concessions with the Rules Committee, shutting down NeverTrump totally, and with putting together the party platform.

And, since Flynn is speaking at the convention, I'll bet we see in in a Cabinet post. Sessions was probably offered it first and turned it down to stay in the Senate which is potentially a lifetime gig for him.

Pence isn't a kike, he's a gay ass Hoosier, and globalist only in the sense that he's a cuck and does what he's told. He ain't some diabolical mastermind.

also can a candidate change his VP at the last minute? don't think trump would do this even if it he could, just curious

It's happened in the past, I believe. If anymore major happenings occur between now and then, he might change it up and use that as an excuse.

whats the difference. a sidebern twirling George Soros wannabe holds just as much potential in triggering the lone wolf scenario as a bitch blood taking orders from the such.

This isn't the 60s, not every assassination is the Kennedy assassination. When/if Trump is assassinated, it's going to be the deep state playing their hand out in the open, there won't be no LBJ-Pence or whoever and things going back to "normal".

Actually, I'm pretty OK with it, and have been since the announcement. A strong Christian VP choice will only help Trump during the actual election.

Meh, it's just niggers being niggers. Fuck 'em. Their tears will be delicious come November.

As for the actual Holla Forumsacks up in arms over it, well I simply disagree with you're analysis. Trump is out to win the Presidency facing the most fierce opposition arrayed against him in the history of this nation. His goal is to win, not to placate the feefees of a few thousand voters with rather fringe views. Once he's won the Whitehouse, then make you're position(s) known to him. Till then I'd simply ask you to back him in the election? After all, ask yourselves what other outcome do you want at this stage; the Sea Hag to take the office?

(checked)
Quads confirm Trump is on the right track.

I

be

Can some higher level mememancer decipher what "C8F" means?

Is that a Smith and Wesson M&P 15 sport II?

I want 2 of those.

What kind of knife is that?

Metal one.

It's like people assume Trump isn't going to want to live out every last day of his presidency. This cuck will never take the helm. He is just a pawn to reach the top. A government fucko onto which Trump can pin his legitimacy.

Trump will triumph, and the memes have ordained his everlasting greatness. Praise Kek.

Holla Forums has terminal cancer

This. Clinton will literally start WW3 with her plans in Syria, you can bet your last dollar there will be boots on the ground in Syria in the first term of a Clinton presidency, not to mention her plan to de-facto dissolve the border in the first 100 days, making a permanent Dem/Beaner/welfare vote farm which usurps all others while white folk die for Israel by the thousands each month fighting Assad, a vote for the crooked cunt is a vote for literal white genocide, you will live to see a EU-like North American Union, a 30 percent or less white minority with absolutely no real franchise, and Greater Isreal if you vote cunton. There is no going back from the damage Clinton will cause, period. Trump wins, or America is irreversibly fucked.

I hope Flynn gets Secretary of State, he is a shit orator and has no political experience despite being based, it would suit him better anyway.

exactly thats why we all need to support trump id rather have pence talk about how much he loves jews and listen to that over voting for that bitch and have her cause a complete totalitarian take over. And the other thing we all have to remember is Pence is nothing more than Trumps VP. He literally does nothing but do speech's and hes there in case something happens to Trump. Reminder that we are voting for Trump to be president not pence

What about divide and conquer? Top (((media))) and (((banking))) executives know that Trump is not for them. He's already said he'll open up the libel laws. This is his way of demolishing the press.

Yet he cannot go all out against his (((enemies))). And so he is doing things the lower ones will approve of.

Remember that Hitler supported the creation of Israel…

Pro Israel… so what… Irrelevant if the influence is not in the US.

Let Israel be as strong as it wants. It'll never be as strong a strong America. And there's plenty of time to put Israel in its proper place.

I agree

Once Trump has won he can audit the Fed.

Game over (((banking elite))).

New dollar. New American Nationalism.

Israel survives? So what. Plenty of time to work on that.

If everyone stopped assuming this whole mess could be solved instantly it'd be sensible.

Bump