An otherworldly being comes to you and says that he'll buy you an iPhone7+ for your birthday...

An otherworldly being comes to you and says that he'll buy you an iPhone7+ for your birthday, or you can pay 300 dollars for a S7 edge, which do you choose?

Tell him to kill himself

Tell him to be my friend. ;_;

JUST

Which ever I can sell for more.

Why the fuck do I have a sage on my name all of the sudden?

Because you are wise

tell him to fuck off back to israel

take the iphone and sell it and keep my master race oneplus3

I'd take the iPhone 7+, sell it, and use the money to buy cheap Android phones for the next 30 years or so. I don't use my smartphone intensively or for heavy applications, because I usually have a laptop with me, so as long as it can be rooted and is still reasonably current-decade I'm ok with it. My current phone cost €60 and I've been using it for at least two years now.

An otherworldly being comes to you and says that he'll buy you an iPhone7+ for your birthday, or you can get a S7 edge, which do you choose?

Get iphone 7+, sell it and buy whatever phone you want.

How's the LTE? I heard it couldn't pick up the signal reliably even in big cities.

Not yet but soon. I'm a poorfag so no sluts for me.

Start a thread tonight with your review on OP3. I don't trust website review people because they're taking money to review these products.

capture him in a power crystal and stick him in my harmonic modulator to harvest the free memetic energy tbh

Why the fuck would I want either? I'll suck his dick and give him $1000 if he gives me a good modern phone with a slide-out keyboard, though.

what a fag

I'm desperate, because I remember an era when people realized how fucking clumsy and shit touch-screens are compared to physical buttons.

Get with the times gramps

You're lucky I can't find that photo of a kid using his touchscreen's keyboard while having a physical keyboard on his lap

Should I buy a S7 now or wait for S8

You should take it to the sticky, this thread is already pushing it.
Seems like that's the point of Holla Forums these days, is to just shitpost and have thinly veiled threads that belong in the sticky.

We're not your personal tech support or consumer recommendation board.

This thread has like, the same number of posts as the stick does in a week

That's because it's normalfag consumer bait presented in a way to grab normalfag trogladyte attention possibly by a crafty marketing shill

How is that our problem? The sticky is there for a reason.
If none of the retards that offered you advice in this thread want to offer it to you in the sticky, seems like that's a 'you' problem instead of a 'me' problem.

How is that my problem? The sticky is useless.

If all of the retards that get triggered by technology threads can't just filter and move on, seems like that's a 'you' problem instead of a 'me' problem.

Give me the S7, even if it's way overkill for my usage.
I've had the iphone 4 as a hand-me down for years now and it is driving me insane.

All I really need is a phone with decent storage and good battery life. All I use it for is calling and listening to music.

Same, the GPS on my iPhone4 also started fucking up.

if everyone makes a

thread, then the whole catalog is filled with this crap.

This is exactly what /g/ was last time I went 2-3 years ago on cuckchan. Finding a decent thread on there was a chore and quite rare because they were so rare.

Again, we're not your personal consumer recommendation board.
The thread is there for you to be contained in.
Are you unable to comprehend what I'm saying, you fucking retard?

This is not technology. This is consumer recommendation. This is not discussing technology. Even this thread is filled with fucking retards BARELY discussing the actual technology. Otherwise, it's just opinions, aka "consumer recommendations."

Choke on a dick, faggot.
This is not 4chan/g/. It never was. Don't come here and try to make it /g/.

checked
Muh planned obsolescence. My battery is on it's last legs, the camera is fucked and it's slow now with all the IOS updates. I will probably need to buy a new one around Christmas.
Speaking of flagship phones though. What do normies use them for? What does the average normalfag need a VR capable phone for?

Then filter and/or report and move on you spergs. There are threads almost two weeks old on the catalog.

smh

I think normies just buy the latest phones because they've been conditioned to.

I mean, does anyone actually need an octo core, 1440p, 4 gigs of RAM phone?

How about you go back to 4chan.org/g/, after I report your shitty thread?
Seems like that's the best solution for all.

roflmao smh
We're not your personal budget advisor. If you're literally too fucking stupid to make a decision based on a few hundred dollars, I doubt you can balance your check book, let alone eat breakfast without an elevated risk of choking to death.

bump

cheque*
See, these are the kind of mistakes that might lead to one choking on a bowl of corn flakes.

xddddddddd

Nobody does. They're a gadget to throw away, enticed by the 'possibilities' instead of just using it for posting on facebook or whatever normalfag shit.

bump

no one ever said that. there's no need to bump the thread when it's on page one. nor is there any need to bump the thread when you're just posting shit that can be answered in the sticky.

go back to 4chan, you piece of shit.

I'm sorry, am I upsetting you?

bump

no one's upset here. people are explaining why you need to go back to 4chan. obviously, you're lost.

#triggered

You're not going to be able to meme your way out of this one, kiddo. At the very least, thank you for presenting the opportunity for people to remind lurkers, who somehow wandered from 4chan and got lost, that we don't give a shit about their personal inability to make decisions themselves.

k kiddo

OP here

Thanks for the bumps

Explaining why you're a fucking retard does not mean that I'm upset.
And there at least two anons, counting myself, explaining why you are fucking retarded. The fact that there's at least two gives me hope that this board isn't completely dead. Because it means faggots like you aren't the complete majority.

Again, the reason the sticky exists is to CONTAIN you in it. It doesn't matter if its useless. Go make your own board if you don't like it.

Keep sperging user, this is hilarious

I'm explaining the rules to someone obviously from 4chan.
Again, you can't meme your way out of this one. You're wrong, faggot. Case closed.

You're doing great user

The reason why you're wrong is the fact that you were unable to respond to anything above beyond memeing. Let alone actually respond to the laid out by the board owner.
Again, you seem lost. I think it's time for you to go back to 4chan. Surely they can give better advice, being well acquainted with normalfag brand name phones and the latest specification sheets you're obviously too fucking retarded to read.

Are you seriously this starved for attention?
Your shit goes in the sticky. Either post in the sticky or go back to 4chan.

downvote negated

I'll take the iphone and sell it.