Male pattern baldness is so fucking stupid

Male pattern baldness is so fucking stupid.

I mean, seriously, what's the evolutionary advantage in having all the hair on top of your head disappear? It makes you unattractive and cold, or burning hot depending on the weather,

Every attractive bald person has been attractive despite being bald, not because of it.

God fucking damn, why did I have to inherit my dad's genes?

That sucks user. I noticed my widows peak receding the other day.

Best you can do is get some good hats and get fit to compensate.

My parents never let me grow my hair out as a kid. When I came of age I started growing it out, not to rebel against them, but because of a philosophical difference. I am a renaissance man and welcome the comeback of '80s mid-length to long hairstyles for men and boys.

I have some scars from a severe case of acne, so perhaps I grew it out to compensate for that. It does make me look better, and it reflects my personality.

Everybody has their flaws. You've gotta bring your good traits to the fore.

Its your fucking fault for drinking and smoking while you were young. I avoid all such vices and have a big black bushy head of hair and I'm an old man…

Male pattern baldness is genetic, it has nothing to do with environment.

So? Is not like you can't get a hair transplant surgery. Hair is a stupid thing.

My good trait has always been my long, blonde, curly hair. I have a 6/10 face at best but my hair brought less attention to my bad features.

I've always had a slight widows peak. Keep in mind I'm not quite bald yet. I can still grow my hair out long and you wouldn't even notice my hairline. It's just that the corner of my hairline goes 3 inches above the fore of my hairline.

I'm only 20, and I've never done either.

Sadly, all the solutions involve turning me into a permanent limp-dick or shelling out bux on a hair transplant that will look ridiculous once my hairline recedes even further.

u thinking bout it wrong

Be a man and shave it all off.

So that you can look more like Wojak

Yeah, but my hair grows too fast, so I'd have to shave literally every day to keep the look. It's already bad enough shaving my facial hair once every 24 hours.

Men only wimpier when they go bald. Don't let that "intimidating" bald guy Jewmedia get to you.

Sucks for you faggots

I started shaving bald at 20. Chicks love it. sorry to burst your bubble

It wouldn't burst my bubble because I'm going bald anyway. I'm just saying it's not true. Women, children, and chads all sneer at bald men and push them around.

My beta ass dad constantly has people trying to fuck him over because the lack of hair on top of his head makes him look like a wimp.
nipnog women especially hate bald guys

OP maybe your problem isnt your going bald its your turning into a beta faggot like your dad.

Maybe. If you got beta genes there's not much you can do about being a beta except reroll for a better life or witness your life get kek'd before your very eyes.

feels sexy man. I can't wait to be 40

Yeah I was the same way. Get ready, your mid-20s is where that starts to drop off.

overcome your beta brain genes with willpower.

Give in my friend it will all be over soon. We only live once remember.

If male pattern baldness ever comes to me, I'll probably go full bald.

How old are you? if you make it past the age of 27 with little/no recession, then you're basically set until your early/mid 50's. If you have minimal recession after that, you'll probably be in your deathbed with a NW3.

Pic related. He died a NW2, but stayed NW0 up until he reached his 50's. Most perfect genes ever.

how the fuck do you even use the computer when you're so fucking blind

yes it is

I had glorious hair. One day the barber asked me if I was sick or on medications. Now I'm stuck at JUST levels of hair and I don't know why. But I do know that you can just buy the regular Wahl clippers and put 'balding' blades on and do that every week or two and you'll look okay. Get a bit of sun on it. Grow a beard.

don't take shit from men or women. that alone will put you in the top 20% of men. Or start the uprising.

I looked mid 20s at 15. I'm really fucked.

Baldness has absoluetly no effects on male performance in any way. It's only the charactization of hollywood that bald guys are either weak cucks or strong alpha males with lots of muscles.

This is so stupid, but guess that's how it is. And if you want to look attractive to females you should do it like most the hollywood stars do and get a hair transplant.

Taking pills to look more attractive to females while at the same time becoming probably impotent is the most stupid thing I have ever heard. Don't take these pills.