Amazing Actresses

Why aren't more young actresses taking on more adult roles in film?

It has been done before and I'd like to see it again

(Pic is from Taxi Driver)

Trump is the only president I wouldn't shoot to impress her.

travis wasn't shooting a president to impress betsy either

Well said
Spoken like a true American

I remember some famous bimbo had a photo shoot when she was a child
All oiled up and naked, highly controversial for obvious reasons
Brooke Shields or soemthing like that, no pedo but that set is something else, rounded the boards around 2007 or 06

You dumb fucker

It isnt pedo though
It is all cover art for the movie

Pedo, not hebe. The blonde kiddo was around 10 or less
Or is there a word for pre-pubscent but obviously not kids (aka tween) girl filia?

Hollywood wasnt afraid of female sexuality back in the 80s

How far we have fallen

FTFY

She was 12 in Pretty Baby. I think that's the movie the other user is referring to.

Can't wait until we throw all of you degenerates into the firepits.

Prehebephilia?
Postpedaphilia?

He was talking about John Hinckley Jr.

I will hang you by your entrails pedokike. RWDS!

HITLER DUBS CONFIRM ALL PEDOKIKES WILL DIE

KEK'S BLESSING UPON YOU BRVDDER

HILEY HITLEY KILL ALL PEDOKIKES

Rightspotphilia

Oh ok, no, i meant a literally oiled up and naked blonde tween in a photo session that happened "by accident"
Deranged but pretty well made, gives a broader perspective with the producers doing nasty stuff

Pedos don't like tits though.

Anything below 18 is pedo. You have no fucking idea how much I will enjoy killing you pedokikes on DOTR, you won't get a slow death either. RWDS is coming for you soon pedokike.

Retard alert

I will fucking enjoy killing you Schlomo.

Go back to your shithole you Holla Forums pedophile piece of shit. Your kind will HANG.

The amount of pedokikes in this board is disgusting. Know this, RWDS will HANG everyone of you FUCKING pedophile PIECES of SHIT.

Jeebuz, for starters everyone competent married at 15 or 16, some even at 12 or 13, as soon the girl reached puberty
Claiming every man before WWII was a pedophile is complete and utter batshit insane nonsense coming from a castrated mass of americans thinking they are tough but still programmed for PC environments
You took anything other than a redpill. It's not crucial info, it's an event that opens a new way to see things.

Nice try at historical revisionism pedokike. Most women didn't get married until they were at least 20, you filthy jewish piece of shit. You can't trick Holla Forums with such low effort bait Schlomo.

Boy i know from a mile you are either r_donaldo or a false flagger, so desist from your activities, because you haven't brought a single argument
Also this is Holla Forums, their jurisdiction is no more, even when their ideals are mostly sympathetic

Up to the same old tricks aren't you Schlomo? I hope you get payed good for shilling pedophilia here you disgusting kike, enjoy that money before DOTR.

Kill yourself pedo jew KYS

Girls start puberty around 11.

Who doesn't know that?

People who don't watch old movies and are closet pedophiles?