Have you ever thought about starting a new Knight's Order, Holla Forums?

No, I'm not joking. I confess I don't know how we'd go about it, but… Why not? Get body armor, arm and train ourselves, paint crosses on our armor, and defend the motherland when SHTF.

Again, I know I'm making this sound much more simple than it is, but it's certainly possible. Just a question of how, and the fact that we'd have to do it fast.

Other urls found in this thread:

blacksunsociety.com/black-shield.php
8ch.net/pol/res/6750735.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 i get called an autist

Sounds autistic, but I'm in.

As long as you don't use ancient swords and sheeeeit and are good at guerrilla warfare, all I can say is go right ahead.

I live in the mountains of east tennessee lad, slimes and groids will never come for me

I'm not THAT autistic, Holla Forumsack. Like I said. Rifles, body armor, training, and a Crusader cross. If we could actually pull it off, it'd be glorious. The tough part is pulling it off.

Funny, I live in Chimpadelphia and I know some older white folk who've told me they thought the same thing, decades ago.

The problem with most Holla Forums ideas of organization is the fact that people, while they might be willing to join, are unable to do so in real life.

To create a Knight's Order would require people tho shred their anonymity, and to make sacrifices in real life, something that most Holla Forums doesn't seem to want to.

What kind of "body armour" are we talking about here?

And what exactly would differentiate your knights order from what would be considered a militia?

wut? niggers and mudslimes hate the woods/the wild, plus east tennessee doesn't have that bad of a nig/muzzie problem as (((nashville))) or (((memphis))) does

You need to wait until you have enough people, and I'm not talking about the ~3000 Holla Forumslacks, I'm talking about 1000X that

Kevlar would be ideal or maybe a bulletproof vest, I prefer wearing ERDL camo since it reminds me of the Deciduous Forest that I grew up in.

Have fun getting Michael Brown'd

Then it's even harder. You need land and money to make such thing happen, and I don't see any Holla Forumsack being a forthcoming millionaire.

Also, consider the fact that most of the establishment would go to lengthy measures to prevent such ideas from ever materializing.

How would we go about recruiting people, though? Any suggestions?

Brother, you don't seem to understand the severity of the fight we're approaching.

blacksunsociety.com/black-shield.php

Best camo is right here. Good luck getting your hands on it though.

Teach people to be self sufficient, buy their own uniform, weapons, ammo, etc. In most of the East Coast (especially in the Appalachian mountains) everyone owns a fully automatic rifle with noob tubes and mountains of ammunition enough to support most European countries armies.

GET THE FUCK OUT NORMALFAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I got enough guns to last me for a while, and I'm breddy /fit/

It depends on where you are fuckface. Pic related matches socal desert exactly.

Why would you not link up with other like minded folk, though?

Not online, don't misunderstand, all that'll accomplish is another Bundy ranch. But at the very, very least, you need to set up or join a capable local militia.

(Shit idea I know but hang in here)

We are deep in the nemesis council. We have been at their game since 1946. We promised our people and our leader revenge.

We are back. no more mister nice guys.

Does it HAVE to be a cross? Could be a RWDS with a frog as an emblem on each shoulder

Pic related

Just act like a good goy, be a civic nationalist at best (don't be an Alt-Right fag, the last thing we need is another gay jew like Milo "leading" the right) and once you have a reasonable amount of power. Drop redpills like niggers drop their aborted fetuses in Planned Parenthood dumpsters

It doesn't have to be a cross, this is mainly a Neo-Christian Crusader thread but you can have a frog on your helmet or maybe the shape of a frog in camp pattern.

It's designed to fuck with night vision. Also you think the only good thing the Canadian military has done recently wouldn't have multiple patterns for multiple environments, especially urban and arctic?

if they're gonna be knights might as well embrace the level 3-4 steel or ceramic armor. Kevlar won't do shit against rifle rounds.

Um, Breivik was pro-Israel, pro-Gay and a Mason. He was a good goy at best. At least he killed other degenerates, but he's still a degenerate too

Interesting. I'm gonna look into this.

Have had the exact same idea, have a group gathered and a small island in northern lake michigan that can support up to 1000 people chartered to be made into a duchy under our orders control. We are gathering funds and I'm working on building a longship with a carpenter friend of mine. We aren't christians though, were basically a cult but not really.

do we really need to shoehorn kek into everything? why don't we use norse and celtic symbols, pic related

You are sorely mistaken m8. I don't know if you're just ignorant or a shill so I'm just gunna filter you anyway.

If there were 1000 more Breiviks the world would be a much better place.

Soldiers of Odin/Knights of Odin

Start a militia group that drills in weighted armor

Practice riot control, guerrilla, survivalist and insurgency tactics.

What unique identifier could we use to distinguish us? If I remember right stars on the collar of the helm represent American family lines. I think a black twelve pointed star would be fitting, but it might look terribly incongruous on some designs.

Most of the East Coast where all the h'White right wingers live is deciduous forest, so ERDL or maybe BDU is your best choice.

What type of cult?

It depends on your religion, if you're Christian use a cross, if you're Pagan use any Pagan symbols

He was a Mason you hard, what he did was good but it doesn't mean I'm his ally. Israel kills mudslimes all the time and we fucking hate them. He's just a good goy, like you. Go back to your Mason lodge you twatkebab

Oh look it's that faggot traitor who false flagged White Nationalism and 4chan loves

I live in Michigan, I know what island you're talking about. I might want in too.

Was just an idea I was pitching out. Could be anything really. Just needs to have an impact. I think the frog thing would be different/less derivative and would stand out more. I also imagine blank and red full-head and facewear (reminiscent of Red-user) that can still be breathed and seen through, though obscuring all facial features; wearing that on top of everything else. though maybe that'd be going a little over the top

No he wasn't you fucking shill. He set it up to make himself look that way so nationalists in his country would not be blamed. By establishing mason/zionist connections beforehand the media was hesitant to cover his motives. He has written plainly about this years after he was convicted.

(1)

Cross in one corner, ancient European symbols in the others?

Once again, that'd be incongruous for those of us with existing designs. Plus I'm sure quite a few designs are made of crosses, and such would simply add redundancy.
I'd say make the crest animal a lion Or, but Trump isn't such a Hitler that we should be following him so.

OY VEY DONT ORGANIZE GOY >:^(

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
KIKE MODS UNANCHOR THIS

Face it, he's controlled opposition just like Alex Jones, plus he's going to prison for a long ass time anyway buddy.

I think it's time we found an unpozzed board to move to. This is about the 4th time this week I've seen threads with constructive discussions going on get anchored silently.

I normally wouldn't mention this, but now that this thread is anchored, why the hell not
Endchan

New thread maybe?

Last time I went there, their Holla Forums was taken over by muzzies. Is it still? Was it just a raid?

I'm thinking that too, and I'm going to mention that (((mods))) anchored the old one.

Like I said, every time I see someone try to organize Holla Forums to actually do something, the thread gets balleeted or anchored.

The other organizing thread got anchored too

Why were these threads anchored? I don't understand.

Nah, he acted on his own volition and did what had to be done. His prediction of the Cultural Marxist and Islamic alliance failing miserably will come to pass and "when the window of opportunity comes, we must be ready to seize the political and military control of all funds. When the time comes, we must not hesitate. We must risk everything for the chance to get our freedom and secure freedom for our relatives again."

Alright, we need to move to another site.

But first, we need to make sure Holla Forums knows what's up. Before they ban you, before they delete this, archive it and spread it. Don't let them gag us.

Is .pl still shit?

there is at least one (((mod))) who is compromised and always anchors or deletes any threads that have anything to do with offline organization and meetups.

its pretty obvious that whoever is doing this has an agenda counter to our own.

We can't get them removed, I'm guessing?

Why would he anchor the thread if he can just delete it right away?

They also let Rachposter Learningkike post freely, I've heard rumors that they work for the same company

honestly, I dont know that moving is the right answer.

most of the community won't move from here.

I think the solution is using places like >>>/meadhall/ and making weekly? meetupthreads on /pol to exchange local emails and try and just go ahead with local meetups. we can organize our efforts offline.

but we do it for free goy! we're cleaning up posts that have nothing to do with the to with the board topics, like real life organization..

8ch.net/pol/res/6750735.html

New thread is up.

What do you guys think about making account on Iron March where we can talk freely with shit getting censored by kike mods

without*

This could work, meadhall has been basically dead as of late, it definitely needs more posters
More importantly, the mods aren't kikes and the shills don't know about it

i've got an account on Ironmarch but I almost never use it. I don't go there enough to know if they are trustworthy or not

since the recent exposure of /pol by the (((media)))
and the influx of shills I have been wary of linking >>>/meadhall/

I noticed you being all ass sour about this anchor in another thread that rightfully got deleted. (well I didn't look at logs, if it was incomfy then I switch position out of principle, that fag needs to burn)

Calls to arms sort of shit is usually FBI trying to form terror cells so they can get credit for foiling terrorist plots and justify their immense budget. FBI loves doing this shit. I don't know why, they are pretty based usually. Just don't like it when they form terror cells to bust.

So there is a better than not odds that threads like yours are FBI, and if they arent you can bet your ass that anyone you do a meetup with is.

We drink belladonna's elixer and pray to the night king in woods, eat the jelly's tentacles while on the unspoken lords lake to appease him, and we burn the brush while bathing in marhwahls rays of light. It is not as much a cult as a respect of local dieties much like the pagans of europe had with local river or forest gods.

theres loads of knight orders in central euope.
the ones i know of best are from Lichtenstein and Austria, with continuations in other countries around.
But theyre really not what youd expect.
Quite honestly its a bunch of old dudes (some pedos too no less) that run antique and souveniers stores and stands, and have those knight gatherings (with tuxedos and knight capes that is, never seen anyone in full plate, except on shows).
its like a sunday club except its all week all year for them.

not to mention if you wanted trying to establish a knight order here youd first have to go trough alot of shit (getting knighted, registered, approved, blessed…) and the compete with other knight clubs.

besides, knight clubs of the modern day are footbal firms.

anyone here?

Recruiting begins with organization. Abandon your reservations and antisocial shackles. network in your community. family first. close friends. friends of friends. known patriots. they can be molded.

Go to /meadhall/, find your relevant thread. Shitpost irl. The time for fence-sitting is through. You want your dream to be realized? Make it happen.

Someone once got motivated on this forum and said we are each the reincarnation of a dead SS officer. Step up and live like one.

Heil Hitler