I would drill you in the asshole with my cocc

I would drill you in the asshole with my cocc

boyy…

I feel really bad for you all. God damn, your lives must be total shit. By the way, it doesn't even matter because I'm in the midwest and you're not, so there's literally no way you'll put your cock in my butt. Go home retard.

This guy again, reading over my post I feel bad for being mean to you all, have a nice day.

aplogy acept

Thanks for understanding

You'd be the bottom bitch tbh.

Hehehehe, prepare to have your ass drilled, I'm in the MW.

That's certainly some talk. What state? You're probably not even in the same state.

Probably not, the midwest is the biggest section of the country after all

post your smug folder

Don't worry. I'll be on the next flight out to rape you.

all me

am you I?

You even admitted you're probably not in the same state! I knew it. There's no way you'd come to my residence in Poweshiek County, Iowa, break in through my window, and pull my pants down, revealing my tight, shapely butt. You would never ram your thumb up my ass to stretch me out, prompting a startled yelp, before you line your fat cock up to my twitching rosebud. You'll never ignore my pathetic protesting about how I'm a virgin, shoving your whole dick into my ass at once, making me scream and try desperately to claw away from your thick cock, your thrusts chasing me to the edge of my bed and up against the wall, beating your hip bones against my fat bottom as I cry and suppress feminine moans. You'll never tie me up and live in my house for weeks, raping me every day until I lose all sense of being a man and fall in love with you. You're even in the same state, so there's no way that would happen.

gayer than this artist

Why is Holla Forums so slow, mister? Why is the dumbest and the fastest board so slow?

Welcome to Holla Forums, enjoy your stay.

Someone is sexually repressed.

tfw Holla Forums is bigger than Holla Forums