Neutral here, im not left or right

Neutral here, im not left or right.

When i think of a neo nazi this is how i picture him:

kinda like that dude from American history X basically

When i think of a leftist this is how i imagine him:

Do you see the problem with this?

Not really, since invention and spread of firearms physical traits have become less relevant in battles/fights.

When I think of OP I picture him:

When I think of some guy from Holla Forums this is how i imagine him:

Hope it answers your question.

So you're right(-wing).

The first pic is the first result on google images for neo nazi, the second pic is one of the results for anarchist

explain this

also my images aren't cherrypicked like yours. They are at the top of google images.

Yes.. The Nazi is Ripped because he Knows he's Outnumbered and he has to defend himself because everything he stands for is totatally against the modern world,

whereas…

With the leftist anarchist, he's puny because he has the masses to back him up and internally degenerate from drug use, laziness and to much freedom, eventually lacking in purpose in life..

The Nazi is on a mission forward, the sjw is degenerating back to a primal state backwards..

That's why the left faces left is the past, & the right faces right, forward, the future..

Rightist: scrawny nerd or middle age man that rambles about smelly browns on talk radio

Leftist: JEFF FUCKING MONSON

makes sense Tbh

I always see leftists attack in pack like wolves but neo nazis are usually alone like a bear

Go be lumpen somewhere else you degenerate.

Stormcucks whining about muh race is the definition of a herd mentality

i always here leftists and neo nazis talking about dumb shit like fighting in the streets so i thought it was appropriate

*hear

also lel @ Mexican nationalists that don't even want to be in Mexico.

Yes, I have a problem with the fact you knowingly lied in the first sentence. I have no idea how you can write everything else and at the same time not realise you hold biased views in favour of the right.

It's not a very uncommon view. Just look at how both are portrayed in pop culture and movies.

I don't follow antifa, but I'm fairly sure they do what they do to undermine and intimidate the far-right, not to show off or prove their masculinity. Love them or hate them, theirs isn't the retarded dick-waving the neonazis seem to be in it for.

For people apparently opposed to degeneracy, the neonazis sure do seem to revel in obscene violence. I know they grew out of American prison gangs, but they could at least tone it down a bit.

Do you really think that Holla Forumsyps aren't keyboard warrior dweebs?

Holla Forums doesn't equal IRL neo nazis

I am ready to fight both, extreme centrism will rise again.

HAIL MEXICAYOTL!!!

I Hate a Chicano leftist commie scum, it's All about MEXICAN PRIDE.. 6 Million Ain't enough.. Add in some libs, pinkos,homos, criminals, traitors, blacks, and inferiors and filth… Make our Far-Right Aztec ancestors PROUD!!!

Chickers pls

Stormniggers don't know bout my nihilist ninjutsu. I could maim or kill a neo-Nazi with my bare hands and I'm not even ripped.

Intellect > Strength in every situation

oke

In answer to your question, OP, a big chunk of the neonazis are prison gangs, street gangs and football hooligans. The whole movement started, more or less, out of American prison gangs. The reason why lots of them look like big, scary street thugs is because they are big, scary street thugs, albeit with some tacked on, dubious higher political purpose.

The anarchists, on the other hand, are primarily comprised of young political activists.

triggered hard lad.

The only neo nazis I've ever seen have been in their late 30s with beer bellies and hundreds of stories to tell about how they were in the marines before they got kicked out for selling heroine or whatever.

wew lass

Wow I'm sorry, did I disrupt all of the intellectual debate citing sources of scientific surveys in this thread?

I agree Holla Forums, they're very much representative.

Yeah, now go make me a sandwich, bitch.

Go back to reddit.

Of course only the guy with muscles and tattoos in the foreground matters.

hehehehe the sassenachs brand themselves!!

Your life is a failure.

People have been overcoming even large physical differences since literally the stone age and anarchists especially aren't known for fighting fair.

Dick measuring aside, even if the average Nazi wasn't a weird pathetic faggot, how would it be relevant to which of us was right?