Brit/pol/ #1080: Damp Rag Edition

"POSSIBLE SOMEWHAT DECENT" TURKROACH UPRISING FAILED, ISIS FUNDING WESTERN HATING CUNT STILL IN CHARGE

theguardian.com/world/live/2016/jul/15/turkey-coup-attempt-military-gunfire-ankara

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/nice-terror-attack-driver-who-killed-84-on-french-riviera-was-cr/

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/14/video-exclusive-ukip-leadership-candidate-talks-raheem-kassam-party-plans-background-biggest-regrets/

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/no-appetite-for-second-independence-referendum-warns-scottish-se/

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36798992

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07ldrbk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Hkov3QcCpQ?t=15m50s
scoobysworkshop.com/caloriecalculator.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=_O2sgOA1jwg
lbc.co.uk/the-nigel-farage-show-back-on-lbc-133791
gotravelyourway.com/2013/07/20/qantas-flight-qf63-from-sydney-to-johannesburg/
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/754116158102528000?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/754140378111016964?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000534410
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4t3z1w/class_war_march_to_boris_johnsons_house_protester/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-36819182
poal.me/11xcyc
en-gb.facebook.com/help/delete_account
en-gb.facebook.com/help/212802592074644
youtube.com/watch?v=N6uEMOeDZsA
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/asda-held-a-quiet-hour-for-autistic-shoppers-now-other-shops-are-doing-the-same-a7020946.html
twitter.com/MarrShow/status/754601947718496256
gov.uk/advanced-learner-loan/repayments
independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/refugee-crisis-bono-outlines-three-point-plan-to-tackle-problem-that-affects-us-all-a6981346.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3694160/BONO-survived-Bastille-Day-massacre-rescued-restaurant-anti-terror-police.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36818055
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election
twitter.com/britainelects/status/754551971030274048
twitter.com/britainelects/status/753187095687139329
reddit.com/r/MHOC/comments/4qf3gl/join_a_party/?sort=new
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Noble Maidens

NO 22STONE MUMMY POSTER ALLOWED

3rd For Getting Back Into Shape

Death to mummyposting overgrown NEETARDS

I tell them to fuck off tbh, one is a nigger the others face would be improved if i took a hammer to it.

I get the machete next to my desk.

More realistically I think your responses would be

This action is not Holla Forums approved

You don't know me well then lad

Shieeet fam

Fuck off with your chink name

Yep, now get the fuck out skanks before I set you on fire.

white enough for me.

I really find Asian girls attractive, but I would never breed with them unless I could guarantee the kids would be all female, as half-euro and half-asian girls are cute and feminine, but the males, well Eliot Rodgers says it all. But who the fuck wants all female kids? So no.

They really aren't lad, without makeup they look like aids.

I honestly don't like their faces tbh

They're too soulless but I can sometimes find them attractive when they're half.

Will I be allowed once I am 21 st., lad?

late night Brit/pol/ is NEET/pol/ tbh

3400: Americans killed by Terrorists since 2001
3400: Americans killed by Blacks since five weeks ago.

When are we going to have the War on Blacks?

Not to mention he's including suicides and accidents in gun deaths.

id fuck them

I only find east Asian chicks attractive, white women disgust me.
White women are crass, vulgar, rude, loud, obnoxious, offensive, uneducated, cunts.
They made their bed, now they can lie in it.

Not true, granted, some of them do look terrible without makeup, but a lot of them look great. Often a type of purity unmatched. Though some of them can look like they have freaky saucered ant cum ayy lmao eyes that truly dead.

They're emotionally strange, but kind of interesting. I couldn't see myself having a long term relationship with one.

and thissun

not them sheboons tho

Outside of professional photo shoots, they really aren't. To make an Asian looks attractive, they do two things

1. Tonnes of make up.
not even styling it in anyway, just plaster it on. the goal is to make their face as flat and rounded as possible. also eyeliner to make their eyes look less squinty
2. Heavy lighting
Just blast the chink with light and their skin looks pale

I fell for the "date an asian girl bro, they're great" meme. don't ever fall for that meme

Somebody has got severe butthurt neetard mgtowitis.

kill yourself

well consider the fact they're still women
They just speak their mind less than white women and their parents have more control over them

Good luck with insane children lad.

Mgtow is when you want nothing to do with women at all. Just to fuck them but no relationships.

I love east asian women, love 'em. I get along really well with them, white women tend to be sluts.

tbh fam you're idealizing Asian women and justifying it by shitting on white women. I'm not physically attracted to %100 huwhite women either but they're not bad as a whole and there are plenty of warped gook women.

He's absolutely right though.

Statistically violence occurring across cultural and ethnic lines – rather than that being perpetrated in the name of Islamism – is far more significant.

Also America's immigration problem is predominantly Hispanic.

White women are sluts on the whole, the chaste ones are the exception

East Asian women are chaste on the whole until they marry. The sluts are the exception.

i really want to fuck a mongolian girl is that weird?
try some of that mongol empire pussy
fuck her in a traditional mongol yurt surrounded by blankets next to a roaring fire and a wok full of reindeer stew
get some variety going

it's so fucking easy to spot virgins. m8 stop posting you're embarrassing yourself

Lad the Asian girls are biggest sluts i've ever met

It's really easy to spot a little Englander.

That kinda looks like a shaved Sam Hyde

It is

for you see comrade
leftist will never sneak up on you for fear of my jizz stained mattress tied to back

moar

ching chong ping pong

suki suki faah dorrah

ruv yu rong taahm

This is racist. Please delete this.

Why are they downies?

Orientals naturally have epicanthal folds, and so do people with Down's Syndrome. In fact, the original name of Down's was Mongoloid.

user are you suggesting you don't want to breed with such fine specimens?

I should really make a folder full of pictures of asian women. so when some dumb cuck harps on about how perfect they are I can just dump them

moar asian women cucking their own men explicitly for BWC I mean

Can we just invent digimon instead of this shitty Pokemon Ar shit already? I want to fuck Angewomon.

Interesting, I wonder why downies have the folds.

No, I like half-castes. Bet you have a folder for that too eh?

I have such folder. But i only keep thick ones there.

We all do that, also deviwoman was the best

unparalleled beauty. how can white women ever compete?

Don't you know that puffer fish are poisonous?

You seem to not appreciate all those kilograms of love.

Not surprised in the slightest tbh

I know lad, white women are so superior amirite?

She's cute. Would marry.

This thread is horrible so far.

Let's all suppress our degeneracy/shitposting for a bit.

Do you know how long that lass can survive in the happening? You wouldn't even need to feed her for two solid months. Pop a multivitamin in occasionally and water her and she's good to go.

This.

Come on lads, we're better than this.

They must be Okinawans?
Never seen mainland Jap women that gross.

Too many shills on Twitter regarding this Turkey coup its wholly tiresome.

I stopped following it after last night, its obvious somethings up, i think it was planned ny Erdogan to get more power and cleanse the last thorn in his side (the army), soldiers captured are saying they were told it was just an exercise, that they only opened fire on police because they fired first. With them being left to the mobs.

Fuck sake lads I leave for 4 hours and suddenly you're being degenerate as fuck.
Sort it out lads tbh.

Its the NEETs and yanks tbh.

RIDF was a very visible presence on Holla Forums circa 2012-2013. They've probably only expanded since then and become more sophisticated.

On top of that are the other IDFs; eventually our virtual space will be nothing but robot shills arguing with robot shills.

Holyfuck it finally posted, I tried to post that 20 minutes ago.

We left 4cuck because of the amount of shills andhow shit it became. Soon they'll come here in the amount they did there and we'll have to move somewhere else. I think its starting to get to that point with the amount of unbareable fucking shills. Like half the posters are.

I was hoping the NEETs would have atleast attempted to sort their self hating lives out tbh, like applying to college or getting a trade or hell even becoming a trolley boy or something.
Anything is better than languishing, hating yourself alone in your home while justifying it to yourself that you hate normalfags anyway.

You're a NEET tbh lad.

They really do need to fucking do something, all they do is shitpost and complain while not doing anything, like that 22stone cunt. I sat around for a year after highschool then got an apprenticeship as a joiner, sitting around for a fucking year doing nothing makes you fucking hate yourself.

Just waiting till college starts up tbh, I've been a carer for the last 4 years and couldn't continue with my education as I was looking after a family member as they battled with cancer.
Getting my life back on track now though.

Agreed lad, I felt like a waste of space even though I was doing stuff, fucking hated myself but did my best to do what needed done.

Hope you are okay lad, what you studying?

The year doing nothing was good as a way to get healthy, but i doubt any of them have that mindset tbh. Plus they've probably been doing it for more than a year so i don't feel pity for them, they choose to live this life.

youtu.be/9Hkov3QcCpQ?t=15m50s
The fucking balls on this guy.

He truly is a madman, i bet you £20 hes genuinely thinking of doing a mass murder. He'd get away with it.

The sciences, maybe maths I'd like to become an engineer.
I'm alright, my pap beat cancer but will be in tremendous amounts of pain for the rest of his life.
We make due with what we have tbh.

My first 3 years of semiNEETdom was great in terms of training, I got so much done and was in great shape. This last year though I've just been so drained and listless, barely able to eat anymore, everything is a struggle.
When I was doing my entrance exams though, it felt good and right to use my brain again.
Wanted to keep doing it tbh lad.

Ah cool, I'd say unless you are paticularly interested in biology to not bother with it.

Might change my mind and become a chemist tbh lad, I've got 2 years to decide now.

I'm a chemist. I'm open to questions if you have any.

A) How is it?
B) How's the pay?
C) how hard is it to get started?
D) How hard was uni?

There's this too regarding shills but we'll never know if it's legit or not.

I had a welsh chemistry teacher, he was probably the most kind man in the world.

I was somewhat pleasantly surprised at Theresa May appointing David Davis as the Brexit Minister, but this faffing about with the SNP really gets my goat.

Why is she doing this? Passing the time, hoping the electorate will just forget about the mandate if she postpones for long enough?

Just ignore the SNP shite lad, their days are numbered. If they really did get a second vote (even if she did which she won't she knows we'll vote to remain in the UK over the EU) I know this from a cynical point of view as the UK gives us more bennies and anyway, spain and belgium are blocking our entry and nobody would vote for genuine independence. Just ignore her lad.

You could be lacking sleep, or dehydrated, but more likely you're failing to meet nutritional requirements for whatever physical training you're doing since hunger queues won't indicate when you've missed the minimum for protein for example or if you're just eating dog food.

Try entering the food you eat into a calorie counting app for a week to get a rough idea of how you should be eating to meet a sensible macronutrient ratio and see if you feel stronger.

See its good if you put the effort in, but most NEETs. instead of using the massive amount of freetime they have to do something productive, just sit around all day on the internet.

Oh well.

You could at least make our lives better by not shit posting though lad.

Because at 4am, the quality of posts must be just about politics.

Theres no quality in posting orientals though lad.

I'll post them now just to specifically piss you off lad, it entertains me.

I might have sympathy for you if 70% of your posts ITT weren't about your Asian fetish.

You feeling nothing but hatred towards yourself entertains me.

I used to think Lucy Liu was the dogs bollocks, considering she loves the BWC, but she's into Jews. Disgusting.

This is why I don't come here any more

Come back at regular times lad.

Get out Yank filth
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If its that bad why don't we get someone like SA to create a new board and mod some trips?

We ought to hold a referendum on it tbh.

Yeah I will check back when it's sun up but it does seem most good posters have abandoned the place

Not American you spastic

I've become a little fat these days tbh lad, don't have the energy to train anymore, will try it though lad, I went from 12 stone to 15 and I hate it.

I try, but it's rough tbh.

I suppose you should try to make a positive difference in your own life and make an actual impact in the lives of those around you tbh.
Not to be a dick or anything, maybe I don't understand though.

You might not be a yank, but you're still a Spacka.

Don't tell me what to do lad.

I'm don't work on the weeks and i have nothing to do this weekend, might go for a walk right now.

i*

Sounds good lad best time is around now, empty streets so it's nice and serene.

I'm rural lad.

I didn't want to presume you were training for body composition goals so I gave you general-purpose advice, but if you're serious about losing weight here is all you have to do
>You almost certainly have to count/estimate calories to ensure you're eating at a significant caloric deficit to actually lose fat. Easy as fuck to do if you use an app since it involves scanning barcodes and entering in names of food, and ensuring it falls a couple hundred calories below your TDEE which can be calculated here: scoobysworkshop.com/caloriecalculator.htm

That's it.

A) I like it. It's called the central science and you will go round almost everything from math to biology to physics.

I do computational/theoretical chemistry. I model molecular systems on computer systems and I find interesting the types of problems I deal with and satisfied with the quality of answers I can produce.

If you decide to do other stuff for example, designing drugs for MRI, it's going to be a very different experience, much more wet lab involved, with a keen interest on synthesis yields and structure elucidation via instrumentation but chem is a very diverse field with a lot of applications.

B) I never canvassed. I did not look into what fields paid the most to decide on what I would go into. For the work I do, though, it's pretty average.

C) Again, it depends on what area you want to go into. If you want to be a petroleum chemist, obv. you go to countries with those industries. If you want to go to academia, I don't think it's very difficult given you get good marks.

D) Not that hard. Read books, pass tests. Lab work is not that difficult but be sure to get your technique right. You will write tons of reports.

The different branches of chem feel very different from each other though. You will have starkly different experiences between inorganic chem, organic chem, analytical chem, physical chem and biochem.

Among the sciences, chemistry is probably the one with most collection of rather vaguely interconnected facts.

Already have fella thanks though, I used to be a /fit/izen myself.
I've managed to lose some weight already but I'll keep it up and we'll see what happens.

And here i thought most of us were average blokes, good on you lad.

Confirmed for chav.

Lad come on now.

Thank you for the info lad, I'll think on it.
Was interested in practical chemistry to be honest.
I guess I should read up on it, as I've not really given much thought about what to do with my life beyond what my immediate tasks at the time were, which was cook, clean feed my pap and make sure he was alright etc which took the vast majority of my time.

At least I'm not a chav who studied at a state school, who shags women with stds

So you went to a good school and you're still a failure lad, kek.

So you did go to a state school?
WEW
E
W

POORFAG CONFIRMED

I did and i got my Standard Grades lad, but i also got a apprenticeship, you on the other hand have nothing =')

I don't know how long you've been in Brit/pol/ but there are a lot of scientists here actually. Not a lot of scientists are politically active but those who are tend to be pretty based. You'd think the opposite considering all the fuss about global warming but, actually, only a few of us are really involved in it.

Kek
Lad I have a law degree, I'm NEET by choice, I could get a job tomorrow if I wanted, you on the other hand are stuck to 30k maximum your entire life.

feelsgood.jpg.

I know there is lad, i quite like you lot. It's a shame all the PC nonsense stops actual science work.

Keep telling yourself that
What are you spewing lad?
good shitpost regardless

Nice dubs but honestly aren't barristers and lawyers having a tough time of it at the moment?

Good morning lads.

What was the relationship between Peter and Christopher Hitchens?

Morning lad.

Wew, I just slept for 24 hours straight (first drink in several months on Friday night after months of healthy living).

I don't think I have ever missed an entire day before. Still, will get a lot done today.

They were brothers and they loved eachother.

Sounds like you needed it lad. Always nice to have a night cap too.

Got big plans today then?

He's not got a law degree, he's actually an insane person that larps as a 17th century English alchemist believing himself to be friends with Elias Ashmole.

Thank god I gave up drink. Look the state of Christopher. You can tell he generally tans the arse out of it.

I also stopped smoking, for vaporising. My skin feels amazing.

NTH FOR BASED GINNIE

I am going to do some general jobs around the house and then fix a piece of furniture.

In the afternoon I am going to an exhibition at a local Abbey with some family members.

Should be a pleasant day tbh.

Up to much yourself?

Checked. Sounds pretty /comfy/ lad.

Bit of writing to start off and then lay some groundwork on a start up idea I've had with some dosh I've got saved up.

Later on, see the mother for /comfysquared/ watching movies eating fried chicken and drinking whiskey. When I come home, plan the coming week out and that's me done for the day.

Sounds like a decent Sunday m88.

The second largest demographic is Asians. What they don't mention is it's East Asians due to the Migrant Crisis. Thousands of Syrian Refugees has lead to the growth of the "Asian" population to almost match that of the growth of the Hispanic population.

Morning lads

Morning lad.

Because of one NEET gook poster "who can get a job anytime he wants", the rest of us are alright tbh.

Lads, I'm having a bit of a crisis. This is absolutely genuine, I know I'm going to get a lot of angry "shill" replies but it probably can't be helped.

Are we really mongrels?

Every time I try to explore a bit of our heritage or learn about it or immerse myself, I end up feeling torn. Am I supposed to identify as Celtic? Or Anglo-Saxon? We're genetically

Celts (or Brittonics) but our language is Anglo-Saxon… except it isn't, it's also Latinate, and what's worse is that it's more or less Latinate depending completely on you how you

subjectively look at it.

Am I thinking about all this the wrong way? Are we just English?

Please understand I am *not* implying any horrid civic nonsense with this, it is an isolated problem of mine and completely on its own.

Yes.

Remember the golden rule: If it's brown, flush it down.

HWHITE
ENGLISH

Reading back on my post I think it was kind of inflammatory tbh, at least more than it had to be.

I suppose the conflict for me comes when we're reading our own history and you have things like battles between the Romans and the Britons, Romano-Britons and the Angles/Saxons, then stuff like Hastings where it's really not clear who the hell I'm supposed to root for.

I try to lay off the larping stuff in general but it makes it hard to take any position other than dispassionate objectivity when reading our history because I'm not sure whose side I'm meant to be on. Maybe the French feel the same since they had the conflict between the Romans, the Gauls and the Franks.

Vote for the native Britons in the Roman period lad, then for the Anglo-Saxons, and then root for the Welsh until the modern concept of England takes shape. The Normans committed genocide in the North and the Romans mass enslaved us.

We're all the children of conqueror and conquered. Not even the Japs or Koreans can say otherwise

What type of underwear is the most redpilled?

Reminder

I'd actually had that thought tbh, I'm a (far) Northerner and I didn't know about the Harrying until quite recently. Not going to get too weepy about it though tbh.

WEEKLY DOSE OF ARE NIGE IN HALF AN HOUR

Links:
lbc.co.uk/the-nigel-farage-show-back-on-lbc-133791

Why is Nigel so amazing, lads? I wasn't expecting him to be this intelligent, he's even calling Trump on his neocon bullshit tbh

This fucking 14 yo asking for war.

Nigel LBC embed

Who /just came from church/ here?

Back in time for Are Nige.

is 4cuck Holla Forums dead for anyone else? was dropping antarctica red pills and its suddenly all gone

Lad, I haven't been there since sept 2014 because it is proven to be a hive of normie fajjitry

Just visited. There's nothing there.

wut

I havent been to 4/pol/ in months

I'm curious about this too

WEWL ADS

Give me your antarctica redpills, user.

tbh lads you're all a bunch of nancys

I'm more a Drew.

who /haventbeentheresincethefirstexodus/ here?

When was the first exodus? When moot destroyed it?

When gamergate got banned from Holla Forums

Me, lad.

I hate bus people

come on lad weren't you there to see Holla Forums bay? the great CUCKING?

Any of you going to call in?

When moot sold out the userbase because he started getting pussy from a 3/10 gawker intern

It was absolutely horrible tbh. You could use it to rebut anyone who says your ancestors were privileged oppressors.

This chap is a fucking cuck.

We got a flight plan to file with the agency.

Is he as bad as when ginnie was on radio?

going to call to get further clarification of nige's thoughts on meme magic and kek tbh

Remember to pronounce kek correctly

I know that but that's not what was referring to.

Anyway, Nigel's show has been boring so far.

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

yeah it's not great, lots of shills and retards, but fast moving

weird… think they were onto me dissing nasa and the like

okay, well I'll try and get the gist of it there was something called operation highjump and the captain afterwards went on tv in an interview and hailed the continent as like the next big thing, full of oil and uranium right, but yet a few years later at the hight of the cold war the US and USSR and other countries managed to make a peace treaty where no one would ever touch the continent? it's a bit weird. also no one is allowed to fly over the continent, there's no flight paths at all. no one is allowed to go past the coast even by boat or on a guide tour.

height*

This voice sounds familiar… could it be?

one hundred and eighty third for coach hullowens

i love this show

Caller: Can we start the Crusades?
Nige: lol go ahead I'm enjoying this!

basically either there is something on the continent that they don't want anyone to know, new swabia, or flat earth, something

Oh, that's not really a redpill. Those are threads to tug at to arrive at a redpill. The real redpill is it's the edge of the flat earth and giant jews roam the lands snacking on goyim.

yea didn't wanna mention that though cuz you'd all call me mad

Wtf is with poor people

this isnt a woman

is this a Holla Forumsack pretending to be an american girl

I was suspicious too

It's top comfy. Nige should get the full time gig

Sounded like a woman to me lad

It's ttpw

I crosspost and I don't give a fuck.

8ch for my Holla Forums and Holla Forums

4ch for Holla Forums, /fit/ and /outdoors/

You just can't get an appropriate sort of traffic for similar boards here.

Yeah, that was a funny bit. Although I thought you were going to mention Admiral Byrd's testimony, or the fact that satellite paths don't/can't go in general around a circular path at the tips of the original pole's (well you sort of did mention it). The lack of permission to actually go across the Antarctic is actually quite telling that there are things that you are not allowed to see.

Those flight routes do exist though. New Zealand to Buenos Aires flights go that way for instance.

Do you use mpc?
Its pretty fun

I'm hungry lads. What should I go eat?

Proof?

Rice krispies tbh

Didn't even know about the satellite thing, honestly what do you think it is? Flat earth or hollow earth? portals?

This. I use this Holla Forums and this Holla Forums and I use 4chan for everything else like /fit/ and /lit/ and /mu/. It sucks that those boards are fucking dead here.

Ew tbh

8ch for Holla Forums, /christian/, /k/
4ch for /fit/, /p/, /out/, /k/

This. Other than Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and Holla Forums, the boards here get bugger-all traffic.

It was you. You made a trump post before the call

It's Sunday lad. Eggs, sausage, beans and toast should do. Speaking of sausages, how come you lads in the rest of the UK not have square sausages? Missing out tbh.

I had square sausage a few days ago.

Here you go m8.
gotravelyourway.com/2013/07/20/qantas-flight-qf63-from-sydney-to-johannesburg/

Hollow most likely, however at this point it's more like a "best possible guess based on current information". I don't want to bet more than I have to on theories like this because I know enough about psyops and I've seen enough of them to know it's better to distrust, wait and see.

Flat earth was a really obvious high octane shilling bonanza in that regard. There was enough information and "facts" to discredit a huge amount of the ideas they presented, yet the major flat earthers were more adamant to poopoo peepee their opposition and hardly address their counter-claims, which is in itself also a disingenuous shilling tactic.

Also - remembered an some book or research article from the 50's? mentioning how there were cloud formations on the tips of Mars or Venus, where, if it was hollow, the holes and possible water access would be. Think it was somewhere from bibliotecapleyades.net

Fake flight.

Yea looks like it.. no Polar Bears down there…

Lads, I want to believe.

I want to believe the Antarctica hype.

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/754116158102528000?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/754140378111016964?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

WEW

That is pathetic.

#TRIGGERED #RAPEWORDS

That makes sense tbh flat could have been pushed up to discredit the real theory, that mars and venus stuff is weird

This white shame bollocks is retarded honestly. Surely if they want to be progressive it's to move on from the past and look forward. Try and move beyond racial boundaries rather than draw up lines between race..

Fucking hell we'd be better leftist drones than these cunts at this rate if we tried.

based muslim fellow

Wew.

based mudslime who wants to knight ARE NIGE

lol?

EDDIE IZZARD IS BACK
video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000534410

just leaving this here

One of the worst things about England tbh.

why wont that image load

REEEE

Based 13yo

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4t3z1w/class_war_march_to_boris_johnsons_house_protester/
WHY THE FUCK DON'T OUR POLICEFORCE ACTUALLY DO THEIR FUCKING JOB AND POLICE THE STREETS?

WOT A LITTLE LEGEND

A thirteen year old had the courage to call up Are Nige for a chat but I didn't.

After Rotherham, police are just a tax drain at this point.

You put aside the rhetoric

I never have much interest in the topics he puts out, or I'm too late.

Looks like 8/pol/ is going down as well…

This guy is fucking trolling

KEK

Cuckchan spreads their cancer whatever they go.

wew

I'VE BEEN IN FOR TWENTY FIVE YEARS YOU PRISONPHOBIC BIGOTS

YURI

what would they vote for?
earlier paroles, less sentencing for rape and murder and free dental care in prison?

of course. thats another reason they shouldnt vote.

Is he talking to himself in the future?

"I have already said that I won't be triggering Article 50 until I think that we have a UK approach and objectives for negotiations"

-Nicola Sturgeon

I guess ms sturgeon enjoys paki dick too much to leave the EU just yet

i dont think she enjoys any dick

What the fuck?

I think you're right
she looks susan boyles long lost cousin

thats a may quote

She's just posturing lads. The issue with Scotland is that it's population is just over 5 million. While the UK is at 59 million. If Sturgeon concedes to the UK completely her party is fucked. She's trying to find a way that will mean the SNP will survive.

If Scotland stays in the EU and UK she is fucked. The immigrants will go to Scotland instead. Eventually all the issues that England faced with this will appear in Scotland. And eventually Scotland will become the "Little England" horror that leftist fanatics fear.

I think user's saying Sturgeon was the one saying that through May

it's possible. we should meme it

Scotland staying in the EU would mean Scottish business having to conform to EU regulations. Just sit back and watch literally every company, small business, and anyone who is self employed flee over to glorious free England. Their economy would last a whole week before it's reduced to Africa levels of poverty.

That Graham Phillips faggot can go fuck himself though even if the police woman should be doing her fucking job.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE THE MONARCHY

YOU NEVER VOTE FOR THE PRIME MINISTER OR CABINET YOU RETARD, YOU VOTE FOR A PARTY

THAT'S HOW IT'S ALWAYS BEEN

Taig doesn't understand how monarchy works, to the surprise of nobody.

Tbh lads my enthusiasm for the Monarchy will drop for a bit when Liz passes away. It'd be like losing the Grandmother I never bothered to speak to even though she makes me a cheeky mashed potatoes when I visit.

you don't vote for the party you utter spastic, you vote for your local representative.

Actually you cast your vote for an individual MP who is a member for a particular party.

When will he do the truth about truth, lads?

I love the angry liberal callers he gets, I could chuckle at them every week tbh.

are images not loading for any1 else

wat do?

makes me sad anons

I'd bash her paki if you know what I mean.

No

Monarchy will be gotten rid of before his coronation.

nah just you m80

He did

I don't.

And what does that local representative represent? A party

pls stahp
my dick can only get so hard

what is this a foreboding warning or a republican fantasy
never again will England suffer a Cromwellian England ever again

That moteherfucker…

only one of them can create huwhite children, sorry.

are you that same sperg from the last thread that was claiming most chinks are pure and wait until marriage? kek

How do I get a strong girlfriend, lads?

hang out around female bodybuilder competitions you disgusting pseudo-fag pervert

I dunno lad. Honestly Charles being a little unpopular is harmless. William has popularity from the Kate being with him and Harry is doing good work from his Army career as well as with the Invictus games.

Meet women at the gym lad, that seems like the obvious solution.

Where's the lad who colourises pictures of Mosley gone?

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LET ME POST

Why are you so obsessed with sexual gratification, m8?

no, they're a member of the party, they don't represent the party. the leader of the party (leader of opposition or prime minister) represents the party. MPs can change their party at any time if they don't wish to be a member of that party at any time.

Craigslist.

Do strong girls only like strong guys?

nope ive seen female bodybuilders with weeds before

Because my parents didn't raise me properly, lad.

THe british electoral system doesn't acknowledge political parties anywhere in the process.

You pay your fee, you get put on the ballot.
You get highest number of votes, you go to Westminster
You then vote for who should be PM.
Nowhere does it acknowledge parties

It is effectively a neoliberal system, because it asserts that all MPs are a minority of one and act only in the interest of those who elected them.

Just like neoliberalism, this is bullshit and there is active collusion between MPs, e.g. parties.

The obvious truth.

Most people in England cannot tell you what a monarchy is for outside of tourism and they think that being able to vote is the best thing ever and that anything you don't vote for is inherently bad. Right now the monarchy is sustained purely out of habit and because people at the very least don't dislike the Queen, whereas Charles is a figure of ridicule. It's like religion, once you stop actually believing in literal truth of a particular religion you end up with 'I'm spiritual not religious' or 'I think all religions are true' kind of shit and it dies.

We are already a Republic in practice. Once the Queen dies it will be made official.

Looks white enough for me tbh

I haven't posted here for ages. Glad to hear the IMPERIUM still considers this place one of our outposts however.

You're gay.

The people in his constituency.

How do I get a bully girlfriend, lads?

What a shameful image. Her tits are at least 5 times that size.

Peter prediction in his latest column:

He's right tbh. What negotiation would a majority remain government accept other than partial membership, and with Corbyn controlling the Labour party how likely will "eurosceptic" Tory politicians and voters be to actually put up a fight?

Kind of wish we used "Albion" instead of "Britain" more tbh

He's right.

Government ministers are all patzis.
All policy eminates from No 10. Ministers can't do shit unless the PM says so.

The role of a cabinet minister is to protect the PM from criticism.

People are livid about May licking Fishwife's webbed toes, so to speak.

We'll have to wait and see because there's Remainiacs who still support the result because they actually believe in democracy.

its only among the neo-liberal youth, pseudo-socialist working class scots and taigs and foreigners that the monarchy is disliked

Most people in England cannot tell you what a monarchy is for outside of tourism and they think that being able to vote is the best thing ever and that anything you don't vote for is inherently bad.
thats because they've been Americanized and degenerated as a by product
american propaganda has gone a long way in Britain but theres quite alot of Brits that love our Queen and Country

kill yourself first

They still can't tell you what she's actually supposed to be for and I wonder how many of those people scream about 'muh democracy' if she ever actually attempted to use any of the power she is supposed to have.

get a pair of glasses

If that happens then UKIP will dominate the next election.

thats bullshit lad
Albion is the Hellenized name for what the ancient celtic Britons called Britain

I expect it from Holla Forums but it never ceases to annoy me.

Go to Mongolia and get yourself a little Khutulun

Ukip need more talented greymen tbh

fight me you cunt

thats because they're socialist pseudo-communist liberals that dont trust that the Queen and the royal family that practically own Britain and have for about 7 generatons have an active interest in defending Britain and British sovereignty

don't count on it lad

Dover's great.
You can go in the tunnels that the navy used during WW2.

bring it m8 I'll smash your chops

Awful taste. M.O.O.N is where it's at.
Listen to these mad beats.

I know your shitty site is down, please refrain from posting until you can go back

why are you acting as if you disagree when nothing you say is in conflict with what i say?

?

what are we disagreeing on?
republicans in England are just another form of liberal commie scum is what im getting at

Really lad? Where do you live?

Be surprised about the people who'd rather just get on with it and make it work.

I think if they pulled a second ref, we'd win again by a bigger percentage.

True but now that you've realized this you have a duty to act on it

😂😂😂😂😂💯👌

Have you ever actually seen a natural female bodybuilder?

If you've ever seen an adult woman who looks good naked without being visibly malnurished they most likely do a strength routine. It makes people look more attractive in general.

God I loved jet tbh…

Men naturally prefer women with a decent amount of fat and vice versa. A little muscle can help though.

yeah
no breasts, tits like flapjacks
a tight narrow arse that looks you could crack a walnut in the cleft
skin bronzed with tanning oils and other crap so it looks like a mix of liver disease yellow and melanoma brown
its a fetish, if you dont want a normal healthy female you're fetishizing it somehow

The person you describe is either using roids, or would look unattractive regardless of lean muscle mass.

I'm from just north of Newcastle lad, in the suburbs. The whole of the south is actually a bit exotic to me, I've only ever been once and it was to London was the single biggest redpilling i ever had tbh, broke my heart

I know, lad.
I know.

London was what redpilled Woes tbh. You may cry over my city's condition but without this plague so many Brits would stay naive lefties.

ive only ever gone to London twice
the first time wasnt so bad, went around in a black cab and saw buck palace, nelsons column, the river thames up close
the second time was awful

How many women can reasonably expect to put on a lot of muscle?

For me the red pill was Bradford. Bleurgh. What have you seen in Newcastle?

Seen Jesmond Dene house?

I've been watching this gif for half an hour and she hasn't lifted anything, how much preparation do you need?

Well now you know what to do on your holidays this year.

Never been to Bradford, is that the city with the gigantic Mosque which looks like it was teleported out of 17th century Turkey?

Are you a lesbian, lad?

No, why?

The Bradford one is unusual even for the UK tbh. Speaking as a Londoner.

WEW LADS

think I'm going to jail tbh

Try going to a majority black school in London.

The higher IQ blacks come out speaking like Tommy Sotomayor.

Y

Did they catch you carrying a spoon in public lad?

Why were you watching for so long? Was it a shitty joke, lad?

Not sure lad, what I saw was more like pic related.

At this point, Bradford is a live in mosque.

wew
a single petrol bomb and that eyesore on our green and pleasant land can go up in smoke

I just told a paki on the street that we don't want his kind here anymore and we'll get rid of the dead or alive fam. I was handing out rape leaflets in the north tbh

Tbh most whites shared the same sentiments- especially mothers tbf

What's there to actually look forward to in British politics?

I hope there's a nationalist ring in your local prison lad.

pack your bags and head to the woods lad
its time for you to stay off the grid where the GCHQ cant find you

I just wish one of these projects of a huwhite colony actually worked tbh

Only my "ring" fam ;_;

I'm terrified lads, people never seem to live in that house very long but so far we've not had any coloured neighbours

Bully them out if they're pakis Brosef Conrad

Lad there's quite a bit of shit I find incorrect with what Molly talks about in regards to the vid user linked 45 minutes in, since this one is pretty much a "Use Case" of le ebil ignorant christian parents and how to deal with it when you go to a more "rational" view of the world (hopefully not going into I Fucking Love Science and Cumming territory).

My point being, the only thing keeping you from improving the world is your own ignorance, your lack of desire to improve yourself and your lack of dedication of time towards "good". Stop being a pansy shit and make the world better. Carve your name on rock in blood, brother.

smear pig blood around the threshold fam
they're like demons you gotta keep them out with rituals

you need to make it known they're not welcome lad.
this is democracy manifest.

poal.me/11xcyc

Important poll

Im moving soon and I feel bad for my neighbours, think some immigrants are moving in.
Theyre old and dont deserve this tbh.

Oddly enough, Molyneux has become much much more pro-Christian recently. He was defending Christianity in the comments section of one of his most recent videos and, on top of that, he's even started giving Christianity, along with white racial characteristics, credit for creating western civilisation and our cultures of liberty.

Even in his still-cucked phase, though, he wasn't remorselessly attacking Christianity. He did say, when he talked about how much the Christmas Truce of 1914 had an effect on his philosophy, that the soldiers had stopped fighting "For Jesus".

He's an interesting case, really. A genuinely good and brave guy who's transformed himself into a paragon of courage and racism. Better than me for sure.

Side note: the Latin alphabet is really badass tbh. I was reading about the Japanese writing system and the degree to which it's retarded is amazing. The Latin alphabet combined with Hindu numerals makes for the best writing system in the world for sure.

Not going on Normiebook for a week lads. Fed up of seeing simpering whores and their funni x'DD ladbible posts, I must waste about 2 hours day on there just refreshing the homepage over and over.

I can do this.

No, it was a top-tier joke.

It's weird how certain e-celebs evolve.

Memelyneux is getting more pro white, whereas Sargon of Quadroon gets more anti white.

Sargon has said he's going to fight "Nazis", but SJW are a more pressing issue right now.

what they do with their e-bucks changes them

My main concern is that I myself am leaving home in a couple of months and that means that mummy will pretty much be on her own with nobody to protect her

Once again Enoch was right, the Race Relations Act is cancer

That's pretty sad, hopefully they have good locks and strong glass in their doors/windows

Fuck you now I'm trying to guess the probability of this happening.

Sarcoon is a nigger and I'm going to drown his baby in the piss of a dog tbh

I gave up on the goybook years ago. best decision tbh. now looking at my friends falling apart and fighting over dumb goybook shit just looks pathetic

Just delete it lad, I got rid of mine three or four years ago.
Never looked back.
Its bliss.

I've been extremely tempted, but I need it for nostalgia purposes. Love reading old posts etc. and seeing how far i've come.

well you could always break into the house and plant explosives under the floorboards
then if they're pakis boooom
or if you're paranoid
something as small as rewiring some electrical cables near a gas line in the house

Why did this make me laugh, lads?

What did he mean by this?

You can do this, lad.
en-gb.facebook.com/help/delete_account

Considering I haven't had Facebook for about a year now and I used to be full tier leftie normie, I know you can.

Makes sense, if your wife has a mulatto and wears the pants in the relationship, she's gonna make you defend it.

It's a bit like those wasps or spiders that make zombies out of other bugs due to parasites or venom to protect their spawn, then have the kid eat the zombie bug so it can grow strong.

Actually when I think about it, it's exactly like that.

True and checked.

Checked and I'm not sure he has any kids of his own tbh.

Top kek. The problem with him is that he can't let go of his precious identity as a liberal. It's pathetic.

Check these fam, some naughty boi invaded a yank thread :^)

reeee

read

JUST FUCK MY INDEPENDENCE UP FAM

Fair enough, I am the last to hear inportant news but apart from that I dont miss it.
I just logged in one day and saw a status update along the lines of: "user is eating a spam sandwhich for lunch" and just noped the fuck out.

This lad knows whats up…

just do it. "nostalgia" is just an excuse. do you really want to be reminded of what a dumb little shit you were back then?

Stone doesn't burn tho

seems pretty hard to set things on fire tbh lad

The main factors to account for are A) how many daughters you'll have, B) how diverse the area you raise them in is and C) the likelihood of conception after rape.

lmao she's just grasping at straws now tbh

Absolute disaster which demonstrates the SNP's total detachment from reality lmao

It's an Edwardian terrace house lad, that would do too much collateral damage.

Everyone on the terrace has at least one and at most 3 dogs though and there's no mosques in town so hopefully if it does have to be coloureds it won't be Muslims.

It is a bit pathetic like. You have to know when to evolve when all the signs are this clear.

It is lad, stepdads are the zombie bugs of our animal kingdom. Soon as I finished writing the post I was like "DAS IT MAYNE"

Blacks can be turned against pakis and they already hate each other tbh

This fact could be used to some advantage tbf

hey bullies

WHAT'S MAH NAAAAAAAAAME

hey bullies

WHAT'S MA NAAAAAAAAAAAME

they're full of carpets and curtains
even if the outside doesnt burn you can gut the building with one bottle

hopefully
still if you want to be sure you can always break in and grow mold in the air ducts, under the carpets and in the walls

tfw sunburn makes me look like a bully

Christianity deserves a lot of flak it gets and personally I'm of the opinion like Hitler in this regard - let it die out slowly.

Absolute, simple truths that are observable among people, and attitude of "brotherhood of man under God", subjugating our baser natures so the higher ones can take control, and various other addendum's related to European stock's way of living is definitely something to preserve. The biggest problems come from the fact that the most difficult way of living - figuring out the real/whole truth unfettered by what those around you believe - is not for everyone and will never be. Human advancement is slow and Molly, even if I disagree with him on shit, is a man who is stepping in the right direction, perhaps not the pioneer, but definitely building and improving how us white's should act towards one another and towards our children. His shift towards a more positive attitude to Christianity is definitely related to figuring out blood > ideas.

Don't put yourself down, user. You're on Holla Forums and listening to Molly on the side, you're already a step above the slow moving horde. All you need to do is figure out what you can do, and do it for the benefit of your kin.

Who /solonelyyouwriteessaystoanonswhodontgiveashit/ here?

Download your information before you delete your account then, it includes status updates, photos and the like.
en-gb.facebook.com/help/212802592074644

Why are you lonely, lad? I'm going to the woods for a fire and some mead with the chaps tonight, you should come lad.

I don't know, wouldn't having fb but stopping myself from going on it have a better disciplining effect?

Check out korean. Gotta give em credit for reforming the chinese system into something pretty decent.

The SNP is under a bit of fire since they're losing confidence from their normal voters. The only people that support them tend to be the politically fanatic and students. My own parents voted for independence back when it happened. However now they are completely the opposite with nothing but disdain for them.

They've lost their momentum and are slowly going down the drain.

Why are you lonely, lad? I'm going to the woods for a fire and some mead with the chaps tonight, you should come lad.

I don't know, wouldn't having fb but stopping myself from going on it have a better disciplining effect?

He doesn't have God lad, he has abandoned the Lord and wonders why the Lord has abandoned him pathetic.

Off to get special boi water from home and bargain lads.

Have this song lads

He doesn't have God lad, he has abandoned the Lord and wonders why the Lord has abandoned him pathetic.

Have this song lads:

Jewchan won't let me embed

I do that all the time tbh lad, I have about 500 megs of "diary" entries and half-written essays in notepad files, it's pretty schizophrenic and messed up tbh

I do that all the time tbh lad, I have about 500 megs of "diary" entries and half-written essays in notepad files, it's pretty schizophrenic and messed up tbh

The SNP is under a bit of fire since they're losing confidence from their normal voters. The only people that support them tend to be the politically fanatic and students. My own parents voted for independence back when it happened. However now they are completely the opposite with nothing but disdain for them.

Have this song lads:

Jewchan won't let me embed

Have this song lads

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Turn those into articles or videos m8. That's not schizo.

What is the argument for trading Britain for the EU? Scots confuse me.

Pretty much same we had with the EU, Britain can trade to the world not just Europe it's a bigger market etc.

Had this argument on twitter and they said it's more than about just money then blocked me when I said it can't be a concern for Scots since you think any nigger can be one tbh

They also get 9billion pounds in English taxes to fund free universities that we aren't allowed in to.

It's a lovely day today, hope you NEETs aren't inside.

Faux nationalism

"Yeh well we beat ye un the reeferendum eh? Scotland 1 Britain 0"

When will this fad end lads?

It's a talmudic psyop to control the normies and distract them.

It will end when no longer necessary.

:^ )

Two pillars sovereignty and immigration are missing from union swapping referendum

It's grey and sweaty here. Not quite sure where you are.

I opened my windows just for you, user.

I reckon in a month or so, people jumping on the bandwagon to show how they're in with the in crowd and it'll slowly die once the initial thrill wears off

I meant with that economic argument you just put out lad.

Sadly I ain't from around your neck of the woods, but thanks for the offer, lad. I've just hit a general slog of friends being out of the country, jobseeking not as successful as I'd like and haven't socialized in 5+ people crowds for far too long. It's just that time of the month, man.

You're definitely making me want to go hiking again, though.

Nothing schizo about it. You clearly have something to say, lad. You should definitely make it a habit of writing a week or two, figuring out what the best one is and make a thread around the topic. I used to write in a notepad file whenever some idea came up.

Good song, m8.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Second independence referendum could be next year

WE WANT TO HAVE OUR CAKE AND EAT IT, YOU BIGOTS

Good lad

Cheltenham, pic related

The Swan King was such a quixotic figure. Gotta love 'im. And it paid off in tourism!

I'm utterly sick of this. Just get rid of 'em.

We need to purge Scotland tbqh

Fair enough lad, chin up it happens to us all.

40% of scotland voted leave

hmm ah yes very democratic

Desperation is setting in. She knows if she does not act on the dwindling momentum she won't live to see another referendum in her lifetime. Somebody wants to be part of history

I think if referendum was argued through economics alone leave campaign would have lost by a landslide.

Scottish independence seems to lose the argument from every angle which confuses me in respect to why they're even bothering with it again.

they're a tad drafty fam

That was my dream as a kid fam.

Maybe if I get rich enough I can.

Jokes aside, charging this much money for virtual coins is pretty Jewish.

It's pretty obvious that it's all about the shekels.

Are you a girl, lad?

Being in the supposed moral right does strange things to people.

Relevant.

Weebs truly are the most illogical, cringe-worthy cancer.

I'll just wear this, lad.

Their position leeching taxpayer funding from both the UK and the EU? Christ, I feel bad for any redpilled Scots who have to put up with this.

It's honestly disgusting how much we've taken from the English taxpayer. It's just unfair to England in what Scotland gets. It's made worse due the fact that Scotland is terrible at handling that budget it gets as it is.

I just want to be a Jock who does his part for Britain. I don't want to be a leech.

>scotland is now even more of a thrid world country.

scotcuck

Worse part is they would probably beg the UK to let them join again.

Mark Blyth makes exactly this argument

Kek
the day scotland isnt sucking at a greater nations teat is the day the SNP is eaten alive by kilt sporting highlanders brandishing claymores

No I just want a cool castle to live in.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/asda-held-a-quiet-hour-for-autistic-shoppers-now-other-shops-are-doing-the-same-a7020946.html

smh

Best option for the Scots is to leave the EU, give being part of a sovereign UK a few years a try, see how it and the EU fares and then decide whether or not to have a second referendum with the premise of an independent Scotland joining the EU.

tbf i dont remember asda ever being that noisy
eerily quiet they are

Asda where I live is always full of fat people and pakis, and shitty club music plays over the speakers.

Save me, Scruton.

I've never understood this.

The SNP cannot risk that. If the Scottish get comfy in the UK without the EU then the argument for a 2nd Independence vote would be crippled.

It makes people move quicker and makes them happy so they spend more.

its all part of market psychology
its designed to confuse you and confuse your brain

That's not the case at all, though. Blasting nigger music into my ears makes me grab only what I need and then rush out.

Yeah, sort of hypnotize you into buying more things.

its designed to work on the herd of course it doesnt work on societal outliers like us

Not sure how I feel about Mosley's politics but he was definitely a great speaker.

Hello yank.

How am I a yank?

Tesco's banana and grape juice sales must be through the roof.

I don't know if I'm just getting old (27) but I can't stand normie music any more, it makes me almost physically ill and agitated and I have serious trouble thinking straight tbh

I basically never go downstairs if mummy's home because she blasts Metro Radio at full volume and you might as well replace everything played on there with youtube related

The ASDA where I live is pretty good, actually, though I could certainly imagine them pulling a stunt like this with such an array of mongs on their staff.

If you're not a Yank, what are you?

If Stalin had invaded Poland instead of Hitler in 1939, what do you think our government would have done?

English with Americanized spelling because Holla Forums tells me I've misspelled if I use 's'.

stalin did invade poland in 1939

Let's say Stalin invades Poland and Hitler does nothing.

The Western powers would lend tacit support to Poland while doing nothing, like with Finland.

Would probably end up with Hitler/The West rallying against the SU.

If Stalin had invaded Poland first, we would have declared war on the Soviet Union. Germany would have been our tacit ally as the Soviets were IRL.

I honestly thought Civilisation was incorrect in english for a long time

just looks wrong compared to Civilization tbh

Though I'm not very well versed in his politics by and large I agree with what I do know of him. Europe a Nation is obviously a point of contention and I fundamentally disagree with his views on Ireland but he was very much ahead of his time on other issues such as economics and animal rights.

They both invaded Poland together lad

Lad, I…

What were his views on Taigistan?

meanwhile pork pies are at an all time low…

it is fucking awful aint it
its designed to get kids into nigger culture so they just become mindless consumers of utter shite
and it gets the little girls all hot and heavy with all the simplified sexual lyrics and the powerful bass
women like vibrations in their pussy right?
somehow i think them deep ass bass beats in the club are somehow related
standing thems deafening and your insides are practically vibrating internally from the sound waves

I meant specifically if Stalin had invaded it and Hitler had just sat around in Berlin doing nothing.

Doesn't matter though, I have my answer.

the z's and v's make it look roman
and when you read civilization you think of stone pillars and hellenic statues or is that just me

He was pro-Republican

I've just capped this in another thread lads. I can't stop laughing.

I wonder why? Is there an option to switch to English when you right-click it?

We would have probably done nothing. Guaranteeing Poland's independence wasn't about protecting Poland, it was about stopping Germany. Germany has united with Austria, remilitarised the Rhineland and forced Sudentenland from Czechoslovakia. Poland had no strategic, economic, or military benefit for us.

Don't listen to the autists who are saying we'd have went to war with Russia. they're just spergs who think irl works like paradox "guarantee independence" diplomacy option where you get automatically dragged into war.

im just imagining an american gordon screaming at the screen with cheetos bouncing around him next to the bottle of mountain dew filled with 3 day old piss and the swastika above his bed with the $9.00 price tag still attached

War with Russia was already on the cards by that point I believe, they'd forgone our cultural and historical ties in brutal fashion. I think there'd have been some form of recompense, but I'm not educated in the matter enough to say what we'd have done.

we'd probably have severed ties even more so with Russia or given them a stern talking to like we did with Germany up until that point. The only place for Germany to expand after that would be westward, which would have meant war. If Germany attacked Russia for Danzig, we'd have probably just sat on the sideline.

would be interesting though, if Russia attacked Poland, and then honored the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact and just gave Germany west Poland diplomatically. Or if Germany set up an autonomous Poland. who knows though

> 60% white

There are a bunch of scientists around, botanist/entomologist here.

that would make me vomit if i tried to eat that

molecular biologist here
no specialisation yet but probably geneticist at this rate

You're scum.

Are roller blades degenerate? I kind of want a pair.

I'm pretty sure that's the same yank (?) who constantly posts this shit lad, I recognise that "dreary little island" phrase

I don't think Putin will start a war but if Europe does then it's fucked. Putin can play entirely defensively and just support the Muslims. He has to risk very little of Russia and already has potential combatants all over his enemies land who just need to be egged on .

And engineers. PHD user is kicking about, a few civil engineers and electronic engineers too. I'm a Software Engineer graduate, specialising in AI and machine learning.

twitter.com/MarrShow/status/754601947718496256

Come to think of it, aside from the younger lads who have yet to go through to university etc, we're a skilled bunch of fuckers on pol.

Though every so often some dickhead goes:
Usually an arts student

That's kind of disappointing honestly. I thought there'd be more blue collar folk here.

How many kids are you going to have, lad? Will they be civic?

thats what separates us from the working class skinhead
we're mostly Goebbels on here not Hess's

yeah if you dye their skin green and tell the schoolboard they're 30% cherokee indian and 40% lesbian mongolian

How hard is it to get into science if you're in your mid-20s?

There were a few courses I looked into that seemed like a decent way to start but I'm too old for free tuition so I've been a bit leery and never really done anything with it. I heard a lot of horror stories about the sciences as well which sort of put me off, not sure if I took them too seriously

I might end up getting into a PhD as well, got an interview some time next month but I'd rather get straight into a job.

what kind of horror stories?
the science are much harder than the arts to get a degree in

Like, without even a Bachelor's? Hard.

Too old for free tuition? What you talking about my son. There are 2 ways into education as a mature student. If you go in at 24, you can go to a local college for an access to higher education course. It takes exactly 1 year. The government does a scheme where they pay for it for you as long as you complete it. If you complete it, you pay back nothing.

I made a friend of mine go on it at 27, he's now at university in his second year. Bloody good way to get into uni, he was a bit of a dropkick, but a smart guy, bad upbringing, was lazy. Now studying mathematics. So, easy enough. Plus they tend to take mature students pretty favourably too as they're more likely to stick it out.

That, and you get the regular university tuition funding.

It's your browser settings not Holla Forums.

Right click when on the reply box to get this menu up.

Based civic youtuber

For more info on that lads:
gov.uk/advanced-learner-loan/repayments

If you're 24+, and considering sorting your lives out and reading this random user's post on Holla Forums. I emplore you to get in touch with your local college and do exactly that. It's called an access to higher education loan for 24+

Take not of the last page for how awesome this shit is:

Student Finance England will ‘write off’ any outstanding Advanced Learner Loan balances you owe for an Access to HE course once you complete a higher education course. This means you don’t have to repay it.

I can tell you my mate did it, it's so fucking worthwhile. He was telling me at 27 he was considering the rope, as he was 27 and earning 16k per year still. Now he's at university, second year. He already earns about 18k part time, but he also gets his student loans. When he graduates he's looking at at least 25k. Totally worth it in my opinion

thanks lad i hate typing in yank

Not watching

Heard about this vid

I hope this faggot dies of an extremely harsh strain of aids

Based Barth tbh lads

oh look another american with a webcam and an opinion

Emos were supposed to have died out by now.

Thanks a lot lad that's really interesting, will spend the evening looking into this

Why are you mentioning my weight, lad?

Needs a good curb stomping tbh

Report and filter the Barthposter lads. Give him no (you)s.

this guy doesnt understand fetishes

Good luck man. I'll tell you what I told my friend. Don't worry about being a mature student. Don't let it define you. You can turn 30 and be graduating, or you can turn 30 and not be graduating. Either way you're turning 30. It's only a year of your life to get the quals, and it's free if you complete it. Worth it

Tbh every mature student who is 30+ that I've met needs to shut their fucking mouth during lectures.

Why didn't we breed black armies once we colonised Africa, lads?
etc. Seems like the perfect soldier as long as you have someone commanding them.

yeah that whole keep your mouth shut and your head down mentality they just dont get do they
do what we do when we dont get something
look it up later, at home

Well, on the one hand it does lead to a higher ratio of fast-twitch muscle fiber than whites. But on the other hand they're dumber, and more prone to disease. Fucking niggers. Plus they're uglier and thus ostracised.

you gonna deal with the armed chimpout once the kfc rations run out

Ask him if not being attracted to gay men is homophobia.

When I was at university I was pretty glad for this one 50 year old guy who would just ask the questions I wanted to but didn't want to seem like a retard. We'd joke about it but tbh was glad he was there. It's the ones that feel the need to interject a personal anecdote to every fucking concept that really grated on me. Bastards, nobody cares. You're doing it late you prick. Process it internally, you are contributing nothing.

those are key points of contention
white + semite = disease, deformity and mental illness
white + nigger = disease, deformity and low iq
white + oriental asian = 50/50 chance of pale cutie with average/high intelligence or Elliot Rodgers

I think he's talking about hybrid vigor.
based

We did in quite a few places. Though it transpires that we need thinking soldiers more than dumb ones, so we usually had whites lead them. classic example is in the nigerians, who tend to hire South African white mercenaries to do the hard yards for them as they are significantly better troops

Oh yeah, Spaniard blood as well.

What happened to all the subcultures, anyway? I kind of miss them.

They were gay?
Or the socialists got to them?

eh
in my experience they drop out early because of stress
they must have forgotten the secret to uni stay absolutely blitzed outta your mind most of the time

that sounds like keanu reeves

not at all. the classical tactics requiered nerves of steel, discipilne, and good co-ordination.

Modern tactis require an ability to react quickly in a competent manner and a range of non battle skills. but most importantly it involves teamwork and a shared ethos. something that in deficiant in those kinds of armies.

u wot m√64 ?

Why haven't they fucked off to 4chan yet?

independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/refugee-crisis-bono-outlines-three-point-plan-to-tackle-problem-that-affects-us-all-a6981346.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3694160/BONO-survived-Bastille-Day-massacre-rescued-restaurant-anti-terror-police.html

Replaced by the ironic uniformity of hyper-individualism, everyone dresses, acts and consumes identically.

Yeah at the end of the first year is when most matures students leave.
Eyyyyyyyy

Thanks for the (you) based lad

Kek
so true
they're all part of the super conformist individualistic subculture called socialist marxisim these days

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36818055

This is being shared on goybook and it is literally a lie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election

i never got into any of them fam
if theres a nihilist sub-culture thats where i was

Oy vey

God is dead

Why even live, lads?

Nietzsche is done an injustice by pseudo-intellectuals these days.

We have seasoning it's called gravy and mint sauce.

That feel when you want to sort your life out but you suffer from a disability that disrupts it for months at a time so you can only do educational stuff online and will never have a real degree in women's studies because of it. Feels bad man.

I tried being a merchant on Ebay but it hasn't really worked for me. I've considered becoming an artfag who sells trinkets or do T-shirt designs based on Holla Forums shit. I don't want to be on autism bucks but aren't many options for someone who isn't reliable.

I know
every communist murders Nietzsche in their pursuit of Marx

What sort of disability is it lad?

Steak Diane sauce
onion gravy
sea salt and malt vinegar
HP sauce
the list could go on we have plenty of seasoning

Extra chromosome I'd imagine.

You know that guy is an actual legit cuck?

Chronic pain

Yank detected. No sense of sarcasm and banter. 0/10 traitors blood.

Checked sauce, it's legit when you consider the weighted results for all respondents. The results for questions like "How would you vote if there were a General Election tomorrow?" breaks down to 25% Tory 26% Labour (weighted) and if you only count likely voters then its 36% Tory 35% Labour.

Come on lad.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Also, anyone else detected a decline in support for bullyKIP since Garage left?

How old are you lad? Could you teach yourself to code and do some sort of freelance work in that?

Can you get benefits?

No

Gonna do my Phd and become a womble biologist tbh

That's funny because the polls all have

Really?

twitter.com/britainelects/status/754551971030274048
twitter.com/britainelects/status/753187095687139329

They're all still within the MOE for the GE.

Bro . . . I was being sarcastic

she needs to wipe the porridge off her chops

Most of them are young girls, probably because of the way he looks. I don't see it though tbh

Nein lad, I am not the coding type, I did courses as a teenager before I got sick and I didn't enjoy it what so ever. Most I remember about it now was there was a nigra chick there who I thought was cute at the time but now I'd push down the stairs and tell her to fuck off back to her mud hut.

I am on autism bucks, I have a blue badge and everything. But I don't want to be dependent on a failing system. I cannot complain about niggers and pakis leeching off our system if I am also doing the same. I believe in the deserving and undeserving poor but I'd still rather fight than lay down and accept my shitty body.

Ah, politics!

Lads we're not all bluepilled sheep on this board like they are on 4chan, right?

We all agree that May is NOT based right?

they don't really think she is based, do they? They better be trolling tbh

the thing that should tip anyone off is that the lib dems are at 10

They're defending the fact that she lied about going to a comprehensive when it was really a grammar school RIGHT NOW

I can 110% guarantee that poster is Jewish, lad, the "Saudi and Turkey" line is a huge giveaway.

Morality Man does the same thing. It's a shell game intended to get you looking the wrong way in the Middle East.

last time i went on 4cuck there were corbyn shills

Distressing.

The place has become a fucking Tory cuck mess since the election

Why is there nobody here though?

Because the place has been infested with trannies recently.

Fuck's sake lads. If this place is filled with homos and 4chan is filled with retarded bluepilled Theresa May supporters who hate Peter Hitchens and anyone else who questions her what the fuck do I do?

I think this sort of messed me up a bit lad, for most of my life any friends online have been yanks and it's had a bit of a distorting effect on my politics

Not a myth if it's real lad

heroic stories then tbh

Actually it can be m8

Lads…Lads…
the term you're looking for is legends

Yeah scream at and punch the dog, that makes everything better

The allegation was that the FB post was, "literally a lie."

It literally wasn't.

Still waiting for the decent posters to show up.

Where did you get this definition from?

Don't give the filter bully (you)s, lads.

Lad?

just my brother's single mummy girlfriend who can't control the dog and takes out her frustrations on it.

Film her doing it and report her to the police.

can't do that, lad. I just sigh loudly and passively aggressively the way dad taught me to show that I disapprove.

Do you have a pair of balls, lad?

Stop her doing it.

They're gone, and never coming back.

no

Fuck you, you piece of shit, you're just as bad as her.

It's a dog, lad. I can't ruin the lives of my family over it.

why not lad, an innocent dog is being abused

Do you know of any good UK political blogs?

Guido (order-order.com) is good for gossip but it's a bit up its own arse sometimes.

For US Holla Forums-sh stuff I like Ace of Spades HQ (ace.mu.nu). I can't think of anything like it in the UK.

Did shitty BT DSL make the UK web more lafty and faggy than the US? Only latte drinking graphic designers were able to blog from work?

Anyone who beats a dog isn't worthy of being in your family, you'd be doing them a favour you cunt.

What a cretin you really are.

DON'T WORRY LADS I GIVE THE DOG SOME SWEETS WHEN THEY AREN'T LOOKING

Your whole family should be banned from owning dogs

Not bloody actual sweets?

ITS SO FUCKING HOT ROOOOOOOOO

Fuck you, you're scum, pure scum.

No. Dog sweets and cat sweets.

sounds true tbh

A merciful death. Sad thing they will only get another one. They've already had a dog before and it hung itself

The whole family should be put down.

you cant cure autism lads

How the fuck does a dog hang itself?

It's too fucking hot for these kinds of retarded posts

why where are you?
im fucking frozen atm lad

running full speed into the curtain drawstring in my experience
less of a noose hanging and more of a quick garotte

South east london laddy

Im fucking dying here 28 degrees

They tied it to a tree while they were at work. The tree was right next to a fence. The fence keeps you from falling a few metres. Some planks were loose and the rest is history.

It's only 16 degrees here, so pretty comfortable.

West middlelands here at 25

ROOOOOOO

I wanna sleep in a cold bath

Im feeling so lethargic because of this

So the dog was stood on the fence? This still makes no sense

I too would like to point out that I am hot.

Summer really is the worse season by far.

What is good about it?

How do you expect to stop your girlfriend from not hitting your future kids or dog if you can't even talk to your brother about his gf beating the shit out of an animal that is wholly dependent on them is wrong? Why enable wrong action in this world of evil, lad? Don't have to report it, speak up. If push comes to shove and your brothers gf keeps acting nigger tier, she is not the type of person that would be good for your bro.

the dog got through the fence and fell down the other side.

My brother does it too. I will be able to stop my wife because she and the dog will be mine.

You need to give that dog a proper home, lad.

Then report your brother too you jackass

BUT HE'S FAMILY REEEEEEEEEEE

Your brother beats his dog?

What a tosser. Just go and take the dog, lad.

Why would you consider a scumbag family?

Hey lads who here plays pokemon go XD it's so awesome I really wanna catch a squirtel and a polywhirl XD

He's a criminal, you are allowing him to break the law. You are virtually no better than him.

He has my blood, lad, and a lot of his friends feel the same way about dogs, and how doing this is the right way.

Don't want to ruin the family, lad.

My phone can't play it tbh, annoying because it seems like a genuinely good idea for a mobile game and a great use of Augmented Reality.

It will obviously be ruined by the normies making it mainstream though.

And how would you be able to stop them if you have never previously prevented or attempted to actively prevent a member of your family from doing explicit and intentional harm to an animal? What if your bro and his ho come over and beat up your dog? And why do you value your bros dog's suffering so lowly that you can't even give them a quick "what the fuck is wrong with you?" If, of course, you've got a tendency of being pushed around, bullied and put down by your family, peers and those you should value I can understand, as wold Mollyneux, but in that case it would be a double reason for you to do what's right now to train yourself to do what's right in your time of need.

TL;DR: stop being a pushover, faggot

If you are unwilling to do anything then don't come here and tell us.

Brit/pol/ is a board of the dog lovers, lad. You are triggering a lot of people right now.

You're complicit in this as far as I'm concerned.

I know GinGins will be playing it alot tbh

Sometimes I wonder whether the left has actually aided our cause.

28 degrees?
its 2 where i am

fuck im from there
which section? im from erdington

I love dogs too, lad. Just venting some frustration tbh.

That's not really fair tbh.

I have talked to them about it and I still openly disapprove. It is not like they beat it for the fun of it, they just do it if it does stupid things or won't listen.

I would stop him from beating my dog as that would be mine. Also yeah I am a bully victim. My brother beat me and came after me with knives and hammers when we were little. smh

I just caught a PIKACHU! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SO FUCKING AWSOME XD

Your brother has masculinity issues tbh

Was he himself beat?

Oooo you cheeky cunt. Where did you go for it?

Yeah im dying lad, help me, my balls are saggy and hot, they've never been in such a shit state in their entire existence

No. He's always been rebellious and smart.

This isn't your fucking hug box, do something about it or kill yourself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WEW LAD

Sory lads I was supposed to write HIV. Fucking autocorrect tbh smdh

But not enough to stop them from being criminally abused?

It absolutely is

Rather contradictory to your earlier statement

Why cant you be serious. I was genuinely interested.

When the dog dies because of the abuse he suffers, kill yourself

The passive aggressive sighing is a dead giveaway tbh.

So they're too dumbshit to figure out how to teach a dog. What does "stupid things or won't listen mean"? No animal learn from hitting only to have fear responses. If it's a dumb dog, then you'd have to teach it slowly, otherwise it won't learn anything at all.

You should catch AIDS next, lad.

Sorry fam, feeling very jovial today tbh

Caught a lot of girls looking at me and also starting to finaly gain weight tbh

She gets frustrated when it doesn't listen. Sorry for the misunderstanding tbh.

You're not going to make me ruin my brother's life, lad.

It's not the kind of abuse it will die from.

Passive aggressiveness is also inherited from the parents tbh, or well, you often learn it from them.

As for being stupid I mean doing stuff it should know(according to them) not to do, like pissing and shitting inside, or eating food from the table, or running after the cats. Not listening is when it won't come, or won't do tricks or won't shut up etc.

I've told them how to raise a dog as I was really interested in the humane way myself, but it clashes with their own laziness and inability to accept being wrong tbh.

Yet. The abuse will get worse.

smh lad, you're a disgrace to brit/pol/ tbqh

Take this bullshit notion of family members can do no wrong back to American television.

Animal abuse is legally wrong and morally wrong. You have a duty to prevent it.

They hanged the previous one

You are scum mate, I'm sorry that I share a mongolian origami board with you.

I know we've probably discussed this a lot already but why are BLM here in Britain? It's triggering the fuck out of me tbh

Are you also the 22 stone mummy poster? You desperately need to sort out your life mate.

NEW THREAD

ANIMAL ABUSERS NOT WELCOME

nogs influenced by american culture. give it a year or two and i bet this we wu kangz shit will become popular here too

I doubt it, lad. The dog gets bigger and it's not like the single mummy can hit hard.

My brother is a big guy, lad.

They can do wrong, but it doesn't mean I'll ruin his life. Fucking hell.

And the previous one hung itself accidentally.

I stand up to them reeeee

I am though.

Are you posting from 2014 lad?

What exactly do you think will happen if you report him to the authorities?

First of all the term is hanged, secondly are you really stupid enough to believe that?

We wuz kangz is at the moment limited to the working class religious blacks here. Most of that stuff emanates from Prince Hall masonry influenced culture in the states, we don't have that culture over here much, i.e. stuff like Nuwabianism etc., so its pretty much second-hand. I do reckon it could become quite popular. Apparently it is making its ways into schools in the US. By way of teachers, who aren't particularly well educated compared to our teachers.

Show me where it is popular here. On the scale it is in the US.

it helps that we have less cults, jews and muslims here in the UK than in the US too
most blacks in england until very recently were irreligious or christians
the nation of islam shit never really took off here from what ive seen

Eternal reminder to join the leddit UKIP and smash the leftist remainians, just comment "UKIP" on this post: reddit.com/r/MHOC/comments/4qf3gl/join_a_party/?sort=new