French mayor removes kebab

freedomoutpost.com/french-mayor-says-no-more-muslims-orders-the-destruction-of-the-infamous-calais-camps-and-expulsion-of-over-seven-thousand-muslims/

Is this for real, Holla Forumsacks? Is France beginning to unfuck itself?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/W0WwN
archive.is/N4cix
youtube.com/watch?v=KxVGkaHAzwY
youtube.com/watch?v=Sog1oZtt-Q4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A B S O L U T E M A D M A N

Oy vey, this Islamophobic homophobic racist bad goy must be stopped!!!!

Will the French media let him pull it off, though? Will it really happen?

France, like the United States, is basically finished. Like the United States, though, they will go down fighting.

They have simply reached a point, though, where too much of their population is not French and they are surrounded by hostile states who can easily pump more in.

There is simply no national will to do what must be done and too much of the defense infrastructure is in the hands of those who would stop what must be done.

No, they just realised that Brexit doesn't mean the border will be moving across the Channel like they hoped so now they know they have to pull their fingers out and actually do something instead of passing the buck.

What about the French Foreign Legion?

The Foreign Legion is full of niggers.

Hi brit/pol/~!

Defeatist faggot.

I bet there were faggots in 710 that thought that Spain would never be Christian again.

franco-american kebab removal squad when?

GOOD!

Let em know Los Angeles RWDS supports your Kebab Removal Plan!

GET RID OF THE JEWS AS WELL FRANCE

Still, it could happen. From what I understand, they will follow any order they are given, so if the person or people in charge of them decide they care more about France than they care about a bunch of rapist shitskins… Well, France may live yet.

I think England is a country that may go down without fighting, much the same as Canada. It's not really to slag on France or the US. I live in the US. My family has been in the US for four generations dating back to the very late 1800s. I'm not anything close to a Pilgrim, but I'm not connected to the old countries anymore.

Do you see anybody going into nigger-spic schools and just flat out killing everyone? Do you see tactical nukes being dropped on Marseilles and Paris [never mind all the other cities that are totally infested but people like to pretend otherwise]?

It's sad to read stuff like this.

Why do newfags keep attributing everything to Brit/pol/?

Turks just the other day tried to cleanse Turkey of themselves. Your point? Nogs aren't inherently evil, just dumb as fuck and easily led astray.

Yeah, maybe. The difference there though was will among the population and having safe areas to retreat/regroup to.

They don't need to march an army across lands and keep it supplied. They simply get in a car, get on a plane, get on a boat [if it's a shitty boat, they'll be rescued and cared for by the official military of the nation they are invading], and just walk right in, set up shop, etc.

No, they didn't. It was a bunch of Gulenists – who are also radical Muslims – finding out they were about to be purged and then trying to make the first move. It's just financial.

They also got BTFO because the population there HAS the national will to impose itself and fight back against perceived threats.

NC here, the air is really getting heavy in the white communities that love their guns. Combine that with the fact that nigs will stop nogging as soon as whites start shooting and you can see the lines being drawn here. If shit were to go down everything east of Raligh and Charlotte will be removing kebab if martial law gets declared.

t. spic that has been here since my family help defend the Alamo. It's a cozy feeling being a neighborhood honorary Aryan in a community full of whites. Turns out if you assimilate with the nation, people treat you better. Strange.

I'll believe it when I see it.

You're basically exactly what I'm talking about when I say there is no national will. You're "integrated" and you think you belong. You don't, but it's a pozzed up country that won't fight back so here you are.

I know I don't belong. I am essentially a man without a home nation. I have accepted that long ago. That doesn't mean I can't stop an injustice when I see one. If you want to stop someone that wants to help you then be my guest. I have already steeled myself mentally and physically and no amount of internet bullying will stop my drive.

Article was posted two days ago. Is the camp still there?

Don't know. Can anyone confirm?

so you're a spaniard?
mexicans are the results of mestizos inbreeding over centuries. your ancestors escaped before mexico got fucked

Only on my mother's side. Like I said, i'm a guy without a country and I have accepted this long ago.

Not everything, just the astoundingly nonsensical anti-American shit that makes no sense. I mean, you can feel the aurora of pompous self-entitlement in the broken-tooth bongs posts.

Anglos hate everybody, french, germans, dutch, scots, irish, spaniards portugese, I can't even think of a country that they don't shit on

Oh my… where will they all go? Poor savages.

Filling up Ditches?

Is anyone here even remotely familiar with what banter actually is? Bongs don't actually think badly of everyone but themselves.

no, I'm just saying that modern day mexicans are far more degenerate than colonial mexicans.

you talk like a shill and your shitposting is retarded

you've no idea what the french "national will" is today about the invasion: there will be blood
and no idea either about the barriers and walls that are put up these days all over europe to stop them at the borders
and you just pulled that the turkish coup was from "gulenists" when the majority of those who followed the action believe it was a false-flag from in-sultan erdogan to allow him to purge the army and judges
in fact, the gulenist accusation comes from erdogan himself, to justify being pissed that the usa refuses to give him the dude so he can kill him in barbarous ways, thus giving him a pretext to try to steal the nukes from the nato base in turkey

are you a turkroach or a kike? maybe both?

I would kill you in the event of a happening you piece of shit you don't belong in the US I don't give a fuck what war your family fought in. You are killing this country you need to be removed.

I'll bet England Canada sweden and the US go down without a fight. I'll bet france has a civil war that spreads to all of continental europe.

Yeah, I admitted as much. The overall point remains, though – it's coming much too late.
Okay. Let's say it wasn't: what does it matter? The end result was the population resoundingly backing Erdogan. If it was a false flag, it sure worked. And why is the US harboring some Turknigger like Gulen anyway?
The Airbase itself is denying that anything happening. Maybe it's a lie, maybe it isn't. If the US wasn't totally enthralled with empire and making sure it can point nuclear weapons at White countries, it wouldn't have nukes in a sandnigger country in the first place to be stolen.

Oh, I definitely think France is going to fight. I just don't think they'll win. I absolutely agree about Canada. They are totally done and have been done. The US will go down fighting. Too many guns and too much land to take up positions in.

d&c, unwarranted edgy insults, demoralization psyops… you're not worth what they pay you for
reported

The delusion in some pollacks is sad

Everyone said the same shit before the crusades, "Europe will never recover" but it just got stronger after that.

you talk like a fag and your shits' all retarded. did no one teach you how to speak English like a normal person? you wrote four fucking sentences.

He's a spic and the fact you think wanting him gone is bad proves the US as a country is fucked. It's not D&C I don't want to unite with him at all

Was the Frankish military like 25% Muslim sandnigger when they raised their army back then? Were they totally dependent on exporting weapons systems to wealthy sandnigger countries to keep their defense industry solvent back then? Was their capital city 75% nigger?

Maybe… the French weren't pussies when it came to handling muzzy riots
they're still noguns faggots, maybe thatll change soon too

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS

I don't think the US will fight the conservatives with guns will just continue to retreat until we are such a small minority nothing can be done

Shit was actually a lot worse back then, the raiding, sacking of cities, and enslavement hasn't started yet.

People aren't going to put up with this multiculturalism shit much longer, the pendulum always swings back, if it goes left or right, and it always swings back harder than the last time.

No one said any of that before the crusades and the requista was only successful after hundreds of years

The pendulum never swung back in Rhodesia or South Africa.

Niggers love killing other niggers. Just look at Chicago.

Not sure what to make of it. On one hand she's saying demolish the camps, restore order and expel criminals but wants the "migrants" to go to the U.K. asap.

archive.is/W0WwN
archive.is/N4cix

Or in North Africa, where millions of white Christians lived before the Crusades. You are being defeatist, though. We can and will take back what is ours, with fire and steel.

You sound like someone who knows he's too weak to win.

Raid one mosque and they have a weapons cache.

It's really just a matter of being organized and willing to do it. We already have arms aplenty in America.

You suck at your job Moshe, you're a waste of oxygen and deserve to swing from a lamp post in the near future.

I sound like someone who thinks it's a good idea to let niggers kill each other. Every nigger killed is one less you have to deal with later.

You're tacitly endorsing putting niggers in your armed forces in the first place. It's every faulty line of thinking that has led the West to its current predicament distilled.

Sounds like
HE'S NOT GONNA TAKE THIS ANYMORE

Not yet, but hell, maybe not ever. This shit isn't an absolute, I'm trying to say that people aren't going to put up with this for much longer, something is going to happen. A war perhaps, or maybe the populace will vote in an ultra-right wing government, I don't know man, just be optimistic. People don't win by thinking they've already lost.

It's up to us to usher in a new golden age. You're a fucking retard, name one person ever who went into battle thinking they were gonna loose and preformed well? Hell, I know people like to shit on Christians here, but there are cases during the crusades where the crusaders, bloodied and beaten, with incredibly overwhelming forces sieging the castle walls found some source of hope (in the case I'm referring to, the lance that supposedly pierced Christ's side) and fucking won.

They didn't win because of some divine blessing, they won because they believed they were destined to win. And that's powerful shit user.

Sorry schlomo but the French Foreign Legion is just what the name implies, it's foreign. You would basically being killing niggers using nigger mercenaries. Seems pretty efficient to me.

Franco-Russo-American alliance when?

There's really not much else to say to you after you respond like that. You think nigger foreigners are reliable and you want them in your military.

November 3rd.

I'd much rather they surround the camp with flamethrowers/phalanx style shields and destroy everything.

Still, seems good to hear they're working on it. There's a lot of damage to the EU economy due to this entire mess in Calais.

implying mercenaries are "in your military".

It's quite something watching all vestiges of nationalism vanish on Holla Forums. It's all fake shit now. Imperial nigger lovers are the norm. Thanks Trump.

You're a parasitic heeb. A money grubbing filthy rat kike. Squirm, Jew.

What do you suggest we do about it? Just complaining doesn't get us anywhere - Brainstorming about what should be done, must be done, and then starting to do such things is imperative now.

youtube.com/watch?v=KxVGkaHAzwY

From France, shall the restoration of Christendom begin.

You know what? Everything is going to be perfect. We will pull out of this no problem. The Republican Party will fix it. We will fix the problem of being flooded with niggers by using different, magical niggers who will fight them.

Just believe.

Sure thing fellow (((Holla Forumsack)))

You've explicitly advocated filling up armed forces with niggers to solve the problem of having a country infested with niggers. You can't be serious.

still ignoring the fact that mercenaries aren't your armed forces.

shill harder faggot

Who is that in pic 3?

Bishop Fulton Sheen. He's pretty awesome.

Had a television show in the 50's…lemme see…

youtube.com/watch?v=Sog1oZtt-Q4

Swinging pendulums is a Jew meme designed to convince people it's out of their hands and will turn out all right anyway. Consider yourself warned.

This news please me.

Do you guys remember new zealand being northwest of australia? How about north and south korea bordering china instead of russia? Anyone?

Yeah sure, we may be surrounded by the hordes, but remember this we Europeans have always been outnumbered, this is how we learned that numbers mean nothing, tactics and, training does, remember user we will win and we will crush everything in the way. It is in our blood.

Potiers lesson?

France puts them on boats.
England sinks the boats.
Everybody wins.

Holy shit you fucking Jew. You never even made an argument in the first place in your original post. You fucking criticized grammar, and said "basic bitch". You never refuted anything. There was no argument presented. You never attacked the truth of anything. You never attacked the inferences. If anything, you are the basic bitch and Jew here.

God fucking damn I'm sick of the fucking dumbasses on this board.

It's a woman, lads.

Actually we will just take them in and there'll a big commotion in the media about how we simply can't control it but don't worry Theresa May is having meetings and things to decide how to solve it and then after a while it'll just get forgotten like the ongoing migrant wave.

It's been women getting shit done for the french ever since Charlemagne died.

Wew.