Childhood innocence

This is a question I think will have some very interesting answers to, Holla Forums what are your opinions on childhood innocence? You know, 10 year olds running around playing hide and go seek, doing crafts, "being kids" essentially. People often today get upset when they see kids at a young age doing things like drugs, wearing revealing clothing, and that has to do with the brainwashing of our youth by the media. But my question, do you see childhood innocence as a waste of useful years, where boys should struggle and learn, and be thrusted into a hard world to make a difference, or do you believe children should be able to look back on their childhood with happiness, remembering their childhood years how things were so much easier then. What is better for society and the child?

Childhood innocence is a fairly modern concept from the Victorian era that is provided to us as a benefit of our high standard of living. Most countries do not have this concept, and white countries did not have it either prior to the industrial revolution making our lives soft and easy.

What is your opinion on it? Do you believe it should be forgotten? Or is it an important western value

It's just childhood. Innocence was attached because children are usually not of sound judgment, although there are times when a child has better judgment than an adult.

I constantly feel as though I wasted my youth, so I do not think that we should allow the next generation to do the same. Why should they waste time on nothing? At least they could be reading, learning a language, getting the hang of computers, etc.

I intend for my children to be well read and well educated from as young an age as I can get them to understand language. When they can talk to me and cannot yet read then I will read to them. I will make audiobooks a part of daily life. I will put them in a good school and teach them things myself for an hour or two in the evening. If they have a natural attraction to something - like music or art - I intend to encourage it.

Most of all, I wish to keep them away from mass media. I'll show them curated films and television series. I'll make sure they spend their time reading worthwhile literature instead of Harry Potter or whatever replaces it. This isn't out of pretentiousness or hate for that sort of thing. It comes purely from a position of wanting my children to reach their full potential. And should my child express a desire to see the things I've kept from them I will not react harshly, as that is the quickest way to inspire rebellion. I'll let them see whatever films or media they'd like (within reason) upon request, but only when they ask directly.

"Childhood innocence" is protecting your children from the real world so Chaim can install anti-realist Frankfurt values from a young age and without contest. Good goy values can only be so feverishly defended because this normalized child abuse allows your kid to believe that everything the Jew tells you is real because all of his knowledge of the world is built on that perception of reality.

It's about the definition of "innocence"

I've 'redpilled' (or should I say slipped redpills into their food?) my daughters and my youngest sister by giving them the tools for critical thinking. Telling them to check sources, to examine things and not just take group think as confirmation and when they say something I know they've parroted I'll ask them to use those skills.

"Who told you that? Did you hear that quote verbatim in context or are you assuming? Was it true or not?" etc. It's helped one of them realise (through my teaching of things like sleight of hand and combat to them) that things can be used to distract you for more important things ie; "POKEMON GO IS AMAZING…but why push it? Why is every news medium talking about this new trend instead of say, Optimus Prime going rogue in Nice?"

At bed time I tend to tell them ancient stories or aesop's fables, my youngest sister whos is 13 can now name most of the mesopotanian rulers, customs and what not as well as the periodic table. Teach kids as kids, make songs about the elements, make Minecraft worlds - I remember staying up to 4am for two nights in a row trying to figure out both how the hell to play Minecraft but also building a story that she could play through based on the labyrinth, then on A Babylonian tale and so on and so forth.

Kids are little sponges. Teach them as much as you can but use the appropriate way of teaching. Don't go "HITLER IS AWESOME! FUCK KIKES!" but instead show them a story about a man who tried to do his best but was demonised for it.

When they want something, ask them to articulate their position and they will try to, talk to them rationally and they'll trust you with secrets. My youngest sister has told me she is being bullied by a group of boys and when she broke on of their arms at school she asked me to come in for the interview about her 'behavior' with the teacher. Not because I am her father, but rather because she trusts me not to hit her, yell at her and scream but rather she knows I'll assess the situation (Boys were calling her a boy because she has muscle development and she likes history/games etc, they try to take a swing at her when she calls them faggot cucks, she breaks his arm with a rather large stick) and won't take the teachers "Ohhh she used bigotted language she called them…well I won't repeat such a repulsive word but lets say the schools lgbtq community would not be happy" (verbatim by the by.)

They are not innocent, they are just little animalistic sponges.

tl;dr
Careful the things you say, Children will listen.
Careful the things you do, Children will see.
Unless you want vid related.

damn str8
if your kids a marxist or a sexual identity activist you fucking suck at parenting

(((Uncle Seth and Aunt Cynthia))) must be amazing dinner table company during family gatherings.

true childhood innocence died with the boomers, lad

Because humans aren't robots

More like started with them. Kids use to work in factory's in the west up into the early 20th century

well innocence is just another word for naivety
when we talk about childhood innocence we're almost always referring to either the ignorance of children towards sex, culture and politics
which in my view is absolutely fine
let the kids figure out what male and female is by showing each other their junk when the adults arent around
let them learn the differences in culture because pajeet always smells like shit and mohammeds an angry tosser that hits girls and tyrone cant count for shit in class
and anyone who cant vote doesnt need to ruin their lives with politics
they dont need to live in constant fear of the commie and the jew just yet, at least let them enjoy a little bit of life before they realize we're living in hell

I don't see muh blue check, but that picture can't be real. Surely to God.

them child prostitutes in New Orleans didnt disappear fam it just got driven underground

That's how white kids end up getting raped by spics and niggers. No thanks.

I'm rather fond of it but I fear it's a luxury that we won't be able to afford in the near future.

Also I believe it makes children weak and easily bluepilled. Modern parents seem incapable of the "finally tell them the tooth fairy and Santa Claus aren't real" step which is important in helping your children mature into adulthood. That's why we have so many college-aged "adults" living in fantasyland.

To a certain degree, it's also a lie. Children are little savages until they're taught otherwise. They may innocently share their candy or treat weird kids the same as regular kids from time to time, but they also pull the wings off flies and torture your pets until you stop them. Innocence is a codeword for ignorance in a lot of cases. If they do something cute, it's adorable childhood innocence. If they do something nasty, the parent covers it up and doesn't share the story on Facebook.

It's a nice idea but it's morphing into something terrible. I do not believe it will last for much longer.

You sound like a cool user, I'd get a drink with you

it is a tool of weakening.

how can you expect people to be responsible adults by age 18 if you treat them like literal retards until age 17?

all it does is delay the process of "growing up"

This. Something that really makes me unsure how I feel about "childhood"

On one hand, you have innocence to things like sex, violence, and alcohol, just letting kids run around and "be kids"

But on one hand I feel like it's messing with kids mentally, because no one knows when to cut the umbilical cord. That's when you see things like "I'm adulting!!!! xD" people just aren't mature enough because they never stopped being a child. While the children of our enemies are taught to hate from a young age.

I understand that. But there's a difference between spending your weekend relaxing and taking breaks vs. spending every night playing video games, reading manga, and being a little shit. There will be days for fun. There will be time to be carefree. But that must be the minority of time spent.

Is that tweet real?

Also gay thread

Homeschool…

The most dangerous component of childhood innocence is the concept of "fairness". In order to prevent problems for caregivers in early childhood and primary education, those caregivers distribute treats and adminster punishments as fairly as possible in order to stave off complaints of favoritism. I believe that 99% of liberals can't get past this basic idea that the world itself should be "fair" when in reality, fairness itself is the social construct, not patriarchy or racism or gender or any of the other things liberals complain about. "Fairness" is literally a device to keep your 5 year old from having a tantrum that your 8 year old got a bigger slice of cake because he can eat more than a 5 year old, and, just like the example, "fairness" penalizes the strong in order to humor or quiet the weak. Fuck "fairness".

you shouldn't let those kids know what the opposing gender's stuff looks like when they're kids

ideally they wouldn't know until they're able to exert more than enough self-control over themselves(just in case) and have been going through puberty for at least a year

for all you know the teenagers at high school have some secret hangout where all the popular teenagers go by themselves and do depraved things to eachother, and if your kid gets invited, he or she'd hopefully have enough self-control and/or maturity to say no
I think the high school I went to actually had one

Hey man, kids are one of the most important things, teaching them the right things is important.

This this this this holy shit I never even thought of that. It's ironic that they think this way because the world, even mother nature is the furthest from fair. People need to be taught, and understand a phrase "life is not fair"

Another thing I hate, sort of unrelated, is when people use the term good guy and bad guy in real world situations. Everyone has a motive, beliefs, it's about understanding why they believe what they do, and do what they do. For example how people refer to hitler as "the bad guy". People don't take into account that he was trying to save his people and he'd die for them. They just see things so one sided it's disgusting.

i watched my drug addicted mother get beaten by police when i was 4.
The rest of my childhood is less traumatic but far from nice.
I am now an racial aware fascist with aspirations for the world that would put my name history next to history's greatest tyrants.

safe to say innocent childhood is overrated.

Can't do it, My wife and I work and my parents are dead.

Instead we do study after school and tell them to go through the motions, my eldest daughter gets frustrated/annoyed by the group think as she's just hitting highschool so we have considered my wife not working and staying at home.