Since you guys seem to have all the info on stuff like the so-called holocaust I have this question: Did Sandy Hook...

Since you guys seem to have all the info on stuff like the so-called holocaust I have this question: Did Sandy Hook really happen like they say it did?

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/updates.html
web.archive.org/web/20080715000000*/http://newtown.k12.ct.us/~sh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mileswmathis.com/updates.html
read files related to sandy hook
there is also a 2 hour long sandy hoax video documentary

This is another datamining thread

Rarely does anything happen exactly like they report in the news. Even the people who were actually there may misreport what they experienced. Emotions change your perception of events. The holocaust certainly "happened", but the numbers don't add up. No way were SIX MILLION killed. Same could be true for Sandy Hook.

Thanks brother. People like you are the reason I come here.

The holocaust never happened but ~250,000 people died in German internment camps near the end of the war due to the allies bombing the shit out of supply lines causing starvation combined with the typhus epidemic.

Sandy Hook is extremely sketchy. I don't think anyone actually died.

Then where did everyone go

Who?

What makes that so sketchy? Have you never seen people suffer enough to show their weird coping mechanisms?
Personally I switch between anger and laughter, my gf just laughs her ass off, my mum goes non-responsive, everyone is different and this guy laughing means nothing.

Also why would they fake the whole thing and get thousands of people in on it hoping none talk when they could just send their own shooter?
If any theory doesn't hold up to logical scrutiny Occam's razor points to it being bullshit.
Not that this will matter if you are a full blown conspiratard as research has shown their brains physically change breaking them permanently

Hypothetically saying I agree its all a hoax, I'm assuming the best working theory is that globalists staged this "shooting" to help wrench armaments from American hands or whatever nefarious reasoning. If that's so then why didn't they hire better actors. I'm assuming these are the same Jewish cabals running Hollywood so why don't they dip into their pool of highly talented pretenders and use one of them? Why use this dorky looking schmuck?

The people that died

Cause they would be known you idiot

Occam's razor is for when you don't know the answer and have to decide. The choice with the least amount of assumptions has the fewest number of potential false assumptions and is therefore the most accurate bet.

The guy is psyching himself up, he's getting himself in the zone so he can act. It's a legit acting technique about controlling and directing your emotions to emulate something you've felt before.

I have very much seen suffering user.

Yes, but they don't exist. They're just names in a document given to the press and people who died. Then the press tell you the information about what happened.

They don't hire professional actors because they're easily spotted. The bouncer at the Pulse nightclub shooting was an example of this. He was an actor in a documentary about why some particular oil company was shit.

Found it.
Forgive the wanker talking and ignore that intro. He talks about the guy and his acting history.

How much do they pay you shill

Assuming that the guy is psyching himself up to act distressed, and that the people who died were only ever a list handed to the press, yes.

Exactly, in this case lets decide if it's more likely that they created dozens of people in a small town without anyone noticing they didn't actually exist and had all the real students, parents, emergency responders, parents and general residents play along without anyone talking and providing proof.
Or people were actually killed by a gunman (this doesn't exclude the possibility of the gunman being a stooge).
I see you are a conspiratard, it's sad how many people fall for this shit

There's oodles of unknown actors though.

The school had no students, no one died, there was no shooter. Then you just have to have a group of people tell a tale.

And not a single person in the town has pointed out the school was closed? The department of education keeps a close watch on what schools are active so maybe you could provide some source on your claim such as when the school was built and why it was disused?

web.archive.org/web/20080715000000*/http://newtown.k12.ct.us/~sh
Here is the cached backups of the schools website, enjoy the 404's for the 2007 and 2008 pages. They were there a few years ago.

The school was closed to due to asbestos in the walls. The school has since been demolished. The school was not even a school , it was just an empty demolition site.

And the most logical explanation according to you requires how many people to stay quiet? Why not just send a shooter into another school and achieve the same goal with only a few key personnel with security clearance knowing?

All conspiracies like this depend on those running the show to be incredibly smart to get away with it but so fucking retarded they can't see the much easier and safer option that is clear to me.

If you killed actual people there would be multiple people starting investigations. If nobody at the school was killed then who would want an investigation?

And? The only thing they are going to look into is the shooters history and various agencies fabricate those all the time. For extra security you could have a single cop in on it to make sure the shooter ends up dead and incapable of talking.

I ask you once again does this seem simpler than fabricating dozens of people and getting civilians you can't trust to keep quiet?
I'm done now, I have lost 2 close friends to conspiratardism and know nothing will ever change your mind because it's physically changed to deal with the logical inconsistencies that are required for what amounts to a belief system. If you are interested in a little introspection watch this

I like your spoilers.
Because you think committing actual murder would have less problem with it, I'm illogical.
Why was the school demo'd?

Appeal to emotion, many believe the government can keep them safe be it through police or the military. When this illusion is broken the government is often quick to do something to make it seem like they care. If the community had to send their kids back into the same building so many kids died in it has an emotional effect, replacing the building solves this.

Can you explain how it doesn't? Let's say I'm the head badman in the government and I want a school shooting to push gun laws.

I could just wait for another but that is unpredictable and might not happen in my term.
I could have the NSA / CIA / insert agency here find me someone willing to do the job for the "greater good" with what they have been caught doing this doesn't seem that impossible.
I could fabricate the whole thing and have literally thousands of loose end civilians that don't have any security clearance and would be much harder to keep quiet than agents.

It just doesn't make sense to me to get thousands of civilians involved when I could do it with ~12 agency men that I know won't talk and if they do I can call them traitors and have them sent to Egypt if you don't know about Egypt try looking into the conspiracies that actually have a shitload of evidence on them, start with wikileaks

I thought you were pushing this as a cleaner solution.

You're getting some random and putting complete trust in them shooting up a school. Why exactly? How the fuck are you going to convince them to do this?

It's way cleaner to do what they did, fabricate an event, fabricate a suspect, have the suspect die. People doing this can do so for the "greater good" and don't have to eat a bullet sandwich at the end of it.

No user, that place was always going to be demolished, shooting or not. Because it needed to be.

Did you know that depending on military psychological evaluations you can get a normal job, get kicked out or get invited to the platoons no one talks about? For someone into conspiracies you seem completely blind to all the shit that has been proven time and time again.

You seem to be confusing moral cleanliness with operational cleanliness, it's extremely rare that those two meet.

Then you just answered your own question from , this is what I was talking about when I said "physically changed to deal with the logical inconsistencies".

Jesus fucking Christ…

This says absolutely nothing. How are you going to convince someone to shoot up a school?
Of course your potential choices in life are going to be different if a military psychologist deems you, healthy, unfit for duty, or requiring supervision and treatment. Please don't greentext a question then offer nothing in relation to it.

With regards to
Fabricating a shooting is both morally and operationally cleaner that letting a mentally unsound hitman loose on a school. If you can't even consider the incentives the hitman has in preserving his own life then I don't know how I'm going to convince you otherwise.

And for the final part, yes I answered my own question with my earlier answer. There's been no reason to change it. I asked you why the building was demo'd to see if you'd even accept that it was scheduled for demolition based not on the shooting, but the need for demolition due to the asbestos used in it's construction. Because it was due to be demolished, the school was no longer in use.
Your answer that it was to show the public that the government cares is bordering insanity. Why?

I feel like you'll never even consider an idea on this that doesn't come out of your own head. Instead of just falling back on your belief that others are "physically changed" and therefore illogical, why don't you actually consider and test the ideas of others?

I do often and I change my mind on things over the years as I'm exposed to new ideas that makes sense to me.
In this case I just don't think fabricating dozens of people in a small town without anyone noticing is the logical course of action if you want a false flag.

As for Shady Hook I don't believe it was a false flag, I have just been entertaining the idea and looking at it logically. As I have said if I was running a false flag I would minimize those in the know and under no circumstances would I trust civilians when I have agencies and military personal at my disposal.

I've met people whose siblings died. I also once met a kid who got Lanza to eat a bunch of acid and then a bunch of kids just beat the shit out of him a year or so before it happened. I don't know about the holocaust but sandy hook was legit.

I won.

But you lost your soul

Yeah, but I won a soul.

Loyalty to the (((goals))) is way more important priority than acting skills
i mean imagine if few of the who just told their kids died on tv news just suddenly went " lol we just acted whole event was faked" on youtube and facebook even retards would start doubting the programming on TV