Bomb pic related

you cannot bomb the kaaba for it is 100% glorious muslim steel

KeK
Worth trying

if you're going to take down a wasp nest, you'd hope all the wasps are inside, wouldn't you?

Thank you, Crane!

K, that would certainly fuck shit up. But for added religion lulz, nuke the temple mount in israel. That would fuck up prophecy-tards forever. Jews wouldnt get their temple, islam would lose their precious al aqsa mosque and dome of the rock, and christians would lose the jewish tample destroying their retarded prophecy. Good times to be had by all!

Nuke 'em!

yes pls
also Bergoglio die of explosive diarrhea

Know that's just libcucks.

Jews would still exist so there'd still be no peace.

The problem with Islam is there is no central leadership. You can kill off 1000 mullahs and it has no effect.

its like the ORI from Stargate SG-1. They killed them off, but their followers are still raping the galaxy.

Asia would have peace, but what about South America?

Did not mean to sage

poo

poo

loli

gay

The fact that I have no clue what that is proved that your greentext is shit

That is Starbucks. It is a coffee franchise. They also sell bagels and doughnuts I believe.

Yeah I actually did an image search, I knew Starbucks but not that building.

oh, kek.

Fucking ignorants, qran says that the big fingerbox will be destroyed in the lasta days, so its exactly the opposite, yurop will become Katrina without national guard.

Already mansplained, now about LA, Chile had better crime statistics than Usa, yet it isnt white, his secret? no black admixture, fun fact, they opened their borders to blacks and now Chile is having Usa tier crimes.

What does the cock of Muhammed taste like?

wew!

Thank you, Crane!

wont happen, the people at the top are always the most religiously fanatic and want to self fulfill the prophecy, not fuck it over.