Dude, where's my kino?

Dude, where's my kino?

Is the rest of Ashton Kutcher kinography redpill-tier?

In all seriousness, it was a decent late-nite flick akin to Harold & Kumar and Irene, Me and My Cuckself
Classic 90's comedy, without any pretentious motives, made only to have fun

DUDE WEED LMAO!

The butterfly effect is surprisingly good. It's not amazing but it's better than most films being released recently. Everything else I've seen in him is trash (apart from what OP posted).

Sup mike, space cop 2 when?

Please don't compare me to those fellas
What i tried to meant with that phrase was that the movie was made as a product to cash in stupid ideas and/or scenes for a quick laugh, maybe 2 or 3 with a little more dense joke but all in all consistent enough to compel one to end the trip
A decent journey that didn't try to be smart or pretend to be smart, exploited what it had to exploit with its art direction, jokes and characters because it knew it had not a lot to do

Integral piece of media that just tried to reach what was possible for it

DUUUUDE

This is a better movie, IMO.

Sad we will never get a sequel to Encino Man in which Link gets cucked by his wife and spends the rest of his life paying alimony.

I'll settle with the first and only Encino movie, thank you very much

Stoner films used to be good.
Now they're post-modern stoners, so it's trash.

it was a shit "comedy" for potheads (aka scum of the earth)

RLM wishes Space Cop was anywhere as funny as Dude Where's My Car?

There's nothing wrong with stoner comedies.

is that a question?

Grandma's Boy is 10/10.

these gentlemen are correct.

I was about to call you a kike lover but I did a quick search and the writers and directors are surprisingly white. The producers are probably kikes though

Agreed. Modern stoner flicks are absolute degenerate trash. Sure, Grandma's Boy has it's degeneracy, but the movie actually has a heart. When you get down to it, the movie has themes of family bonding, working hard, and pursuing personal goals. Maybe that's why the (((critics))) shit on it so much. And that's not even mentioning that the movie is actually funny and is full of quotable lines.

Meanwhile, Neighbors 2 is DUDE WEED LMAO, with children playing with sex toys, constant white male bashing, and rampant degeneracy all around, without any actual heart and without any actual humor.

Dude Where's My Car was a silly movie when it came out but now I can actually appreciate it, seeing what has become to it's genre.

Also, daily reminder to never trust Rotten Tomatoes.

Quite redundant but thank you
Another well known fact worth repeating, comedy is the hardest genre to review/criticize

Nowhere.

"Kino" is a stupid buzzword for stupid faggots like you.